Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PoS] Edgecoin - Marketplace - Gambling - Advanced Wallet - 15hrs IPO stage 1  (Read 37164 times)
Din (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:03:35 PM

you still didnt answer why you arent releasing a demo wallet, in stead of video's

even if it's not even functional, you can gain some trust by showing you have it

what's your excuse on this one?

As well you keep ignoring the argument of other successful IPO programs not including even a video but a still image, your argument is virtually pointless.
nurvnurv

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:06:04 PM

you still didnt answer why you arent releasing a demo wallet, in stead of video's

even if it's not even functional, you can gain some trust by showing you have it

With our video.

You've requested source code and a wallet download. Both would compromise EDG. Competitors would be able to copy our features.

you dont get it, do you?

no wallet, no trust, no investors

good luck getting money into this project, while you're acting all shady and yet you wanna work with sensitive login info for your api
you'll need it

Din (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:09:02 PM

With our video.

You've requested source code and a wallet download. Both would compromise EDG. Competitors would be able to copy our features.

you dont get it, do you?

good luck getting money into this project, while you're acting all shady and yet you wanna work with sensitive login info for your api
you'll need it

You continue to reiterate the same points, continuing to highlight the "false dilemma" of the login info "issue".

I'll be happy to answer your questions, but no more arguing about the same tired topics.
nurvnurv

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:14:12 PM

With our video.

you dont get it, do you?

you'll need it

You continue to reiterate the same points, continuing to highlight the "false dilemma" of the login info "issue".

I'll be happy to answer your questions, but no more arguing about the same tired topics.

because that's the only important point
and you just say "same tired topics"

you cant answer my question, and keep turning around it.

im done, gl
Robert Lewandowski

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Bayern

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:35:13 PM

I might want to invest in this IPO, but only if a working wallet video is posted in the next couple hours. You have screenshots so surely you have it ready to go.
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:36:41 PM

I might want to invest in this IPO, but only if a working wallet video is posted in the next couple hours. You have screenshots so surely you have it ready to go.

Check by tomorrow or even later today, I've just recorded the footage Smiley
Robert Lewandowski

Activity: 420

Bayern

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:38:11 PM

Even a 30 second clip on Youtube will do, Thanks  Cool
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:40:51 PM

Even a 30 second clip on Youtube will do, Thanks  Cool

Yes! It'll be just that. This first video will just demonstrate the quick sending of a transaction with a short message attached. Soon we'll show off the mining tab (cgminer integration) and the trading tab (testing with peercoin through cryptsy).

Understand that this coin isn't 100% at the moment of this posting so we can't release all this stuff all at once.

Also everything is subject to change, I would love to see your feedback soon.
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:51:09 AM

First early beta demo video of sending/messaging is here! Smiley

Point out any flaws you see! So far we've just noticed our programer had forgotten to add the code so the balance value on the send tab corresponds to owner's total balance, we unfortunately didn't see it and recorded the video a bit early, this issue has now been fixed, and will be in the next compiled build
tinstar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:16:31 AM

Before anyone else says it:

FAKE and GAY....!!!

In all seriousness, if that is fake, then this would be a whole nuther level of scam.

Looking good IMHO.

Din (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:17:50 AM

Before anyone else says it:

FAKE and GAY....!!!

In all seriousness, if that is fake, then this would be a whole nuther level of scam.

Looking good IMHO.

Haha, thank you, for the latter comment.
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:29:10 AM

All I have to say is this: Escrow not allowed + Adobe AfterEffects =

69.5 BTC

Din (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:32:12 AM

Try again
http://edgecoin.info/invest.html

Also are you telling me that video was entirely doctored in AE? Damn, that would sure as hell be tedious Cheesy
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:34:46 AM

Sweet!

EDIT: Pleeease use Keccak o N-factor though!
Scrypt will be totally fucked in a few months because of ASICs...
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:37:57 AM

Sweet!

Agreed! The mining period for EDG is very short though, expect to see serious ASICs for Scrypt in 6 months
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:41:05 AM

Try again

Also are you telling me that video was entirely doctored in AE? Damn, that would sure as hell be tedious Cheesy

If I can do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQPhEzepSnw&list=PL7050CF1583F023D0&feature=share&index=7 in 40 hours for chump change, I sure as hell could make a fake wallet video in the same amount of time (Actually considerably less time because it doesn't require greenscreening) for 69.5 BTC

daemmon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:42:46 AM

Sweet!

Agreed! The mining period for EDG is very short though, expect to see serious ASICs for Scrypt in 6 months

The ASICs are already out there in case you didn't know. But oh well... people still like burning GPUs with scrypt mining instead of solid low consumers like Keccak, groestl, qubit, quark, etc etc.
neuroMode

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:43:03 AM

StackCoin advertised the same "Cryptsy trader" function in the wallet. It's just photoshopped and a complete scam.

PLEASE DON'T BE FOOLED BY FANCY LOOKING WALLETS

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
Flunder707

Activity: 455

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:43:43 AM

Another IPO scam.
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:44:57 AM

Try again

If I can do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQPhEzepSnw&list=PL7050CF1583F023D0&feature=share&index=7 in 40 hours for chump change, I sure as hell could make a fake wallet video in the same amount of time (Actually considerably less time because it doesn't require greenscreening) for 69.5 BTC

Sounds good man, I would love to see you make this client mockup. Make sure to add cursor movements, text boxes (animate the text writing), dialog boxes, and lower right hand corner app messages (like when the transaction was received in the video)

Good luck! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: