Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:35:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PoS] Edgecoin - Marketplace - Gambling - Advanced Wallet - 15hrs IPO stage 1  (Read 37164 times)
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 05:18:14 PM

Dude stop pissing me off. One fucking solicitation message is too much , but 2???

Stop this shit now!

I apologize, I just wanted your opinion. You're clearly trying to create FUD by posting here rather than politely requesting that I stop messaging you, privately.

Thank you. Smiley

Firstly, you dont write offtopic messages for members that didn't sign up for that.

Secondly, the fact that i didn't respond toyour first message was no clear sign?

Din (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:34:43 PM

Dude stop pissing me off. One fucking solicitation message is too much , but 2???

Stop this shit now!

I apologize, I just wanted your opinion. You're clearly trying to create FUD by posting here rather than politely requesting that I stop messaging you, privately.

Thank you. Smiley

Firstly, you dont write offtopic messages for members that didn't sign up for that.

Secondly, the fact that i didn't respond toyour first message was no clear sign?

You're right and I figured maybe you didn't see the message. However the message was certainly crypto-currency related.

There's nothing wrong with me attempting to promote my coin.

Thank you.
caspar

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:40:24 PM

Din
Can I join you? Huh
IPO stage 1
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:55:45 PM

Din
Can I join you? Huh
IPO stage 1

Of course

http://edgecoin.info/invest.html
1KFtdiVELBcaVtaueqf8RJBkoZnjHbshKA

Send me an email when you've invested
edgecoin@gmail.com
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:35:06 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 06:45:49 PM by BitcoinForumator

Please read the following carefully:

The fees will be higher this time than with exo_coin because the bitcoin price has fallen dramatically since I originally set those prices. I hope you will understand. The fee will be 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater.

Additionally YOU MUST BE IN PERSONAL POSSESSION OF AT LEAST ONE OF THE PRIVATE KEYS THAT YOU SEND FROM I will require digital signatures to release any funds or make any changes to the status of your order. Don't worry, its not as complicated as it sounds and I will be here for anyone who needs help to walk them through every step. You don't even need to know how digital signatures work yet, I can help you with that when the time comes, for now though just make sure that you send from a software client located on your machine or if you prefer e-wallet than use blockchain.info DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY TO ME FROM AN EXCHANGE

Ok so if you have read everything carefully and agree to these terms feel free to send to this address when ever you are ready.

1PT7jU42DQfVecwqBAnrT49gJhfVm3YyBz

Man, you really know how to make yourself some money don't you?

How long does it take you to sort the escrow for one person?

And if you went out and did something else instead of this, you'd make more money?
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:49:35 PM

Please read the following carefully:

The fees will be higher this time than with exo_coin because the bitcoin price has fallen dramatically since I originally set those prices. I hope you will understand. The fee will be 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater.

Additionally YOU MUST BE IN PERSONAL POSSESSION OF AT LEAST ONE OF THE PRIVATE KEYS THAT YOU SEND FROM I will require digital signatures to release any funds or make any changes to the status of your order. Don't worry, its not as complicated as it sounds and I will be here for anyone who needs help to walk them through every step. You don't even need to know how digital signatures work yet, I can help you with that when the time comes, for now though just make sure that you send from a software client located on your machine or if you prefer e-wallet than use blockchain.info DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY TO ME FROM AN EXCHANGE

Ok so if you have read everything carefully and agree to these terms feel free to send to this address when ever you are ready.

1PT7jU42DQfVecwqBAnrT49gJhfVm3YyBz

http://api.qrserver.com/v1/create-qr-code/?data=1PT7jU42DQfVecwqBAnrT49gJhfVm3YyBz&size=250x250

Man, you really know how to make yourself some money don't you?

How long does it take you to sort the escrow for one person?

And if you went out and did something else instead of this, you'd make more money?

From what I've gathered he makes around 7-15 dollars per hour doing escrow work for people.

Ever consider he doesn't just do it for the money?
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:52:51 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 07:03:47 PM by BitcoinForumator

This is what stung me about the offer:

The price of Bitcoin on 16.2. when Anon first offered escrow the price of Bitcoin was 655$ on Bitstamp.

Today the price is 585$. The price did go down somewhat but not hugely.

But the price of escrow is now almost twice is much.

Ok. But the real questions are those two above.

Sorry but to me it sounds like you smelled the opportunity and take advantage of it, because you have a sort of monopoly.
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:03:49 PM

This is what stung me about the offer:

The price of Bitcoin on 16.2. when Anon first offered escrow the price of Bitcoin was 655$ on Bitstamp.

Today the price is 585$. The price did go down somewhat but not hugely.

But the price of escrow is now almost twice is much.

Ok. But the real question are those two above.

Sorry but to me it sounds like you smelled the opportunity and take advantage of it, because you have a sort of monopoly.

You'll have to talk to Anon about that. Back when Anon offered escrow for Exocoin the price was like 800+
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:14:51 PM

Anon - Does it take a whole hour for one person?
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:40:04 PM

Anon - Does it take a whole hour for one person?

He's not online, send him a message.

I would imagine it does not take him a full hour to receive and take note of one investment.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:51:39 PM

Just PMed Anon in order to invest. Smiley

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:01:31 PM

Awesome let me know if you have any questions regarding escrow/direct investments.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:35:43 PM

Awesome let me know if you have any questions regarding escrow/direct investments.

Thank you. I'm waiting for Anon to see the PM in order to guide me how/where to invest

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:50:25 PM

Stop this shit now!

+1 think i got 3...

Think? I'm positive I sent one, if it was more I simply made a mistake.

Again I apologize if you were bothered by my message.

Thank you.
edok

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:23:11 PM

So just to be clear, funds from the escrow need to be released before the phase is over in order to be counted for that phase? If so, what's the point of escrow? You're taking just as much of a risk sending the BTC straight to the dev.

Edit: Reference the site where it says "While Escrows are allowed, the funds need to be in before the end of whatever stage you have invested in." Does this mean the funds need to be released from escrow before the phase is over or that the funds need to be in escrow before the phase is over?

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:23:40 PM

Interesting coin.

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:33:05 PM

So just to be clear, funds from the escrow need to be released before the phase is over in order to be counted for that phase? If so, what's the point of escrow? You're taking just as much of a risk sending the BTC straight to the dev.

Edit: Reference the site where it says "While Escrows are allowed, the funds need to be in before the end of whatever stage you have invested in." Does this mean the funds need to be released from escrow before the phase is over or that the funds need to be in escrow before the phase is over?

This has since been ratified.

Regarding Escrow payments, we're not responsible for the fees and risks associated with using an Escrow service. Escrows services are currently allowed such as Anon136 (BTCtalk).

You can release your funds WHENEVER
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:55:23 PM

Interesting coin.

Thank you very much Smiley
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:15:46 PM

Just a reminder if you invest in escrow you still need to send me an email, it makes my work a lot easier Smiley
ronald98

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:20:37 PM

What is the exact time of the launch?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: