Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:21:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PoS] Edgecoin - Marketplace - Gambling - Advanced Wallet - 15hrs IPO stage 1  (Read 37164 times)
Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:36:10 PM

Another IPO-Scam?

LETS BUY THIS WHAT COULD PROBABLY GO WRONG?Huh

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY BTC

lol human stupidity at work

You're entitled to your own opinion but I encourage you to review the facts first Smiley

Thank you.

Yes... same claims like all the other scam coins with IPO and/or premine.

"But need coins for development" lol no you don't. Make a successful coin and you don't need investment for development. Problem: You can't.

Sadly, good products take time and money.

If your coin is successful, means having a good price and active community, you can get everything by donations. It worked with other successful coins as well. You need bounty for services? Set up donation address, make it transparent. You need support for servers and stuff? Set up donation pools. You want to go charity? Donation again. Also, as developers you always get the first seats in the instamine train anyhow, and you even proclaim it with "HIGHT INITIAL REWARD" at your 1st post.

If you are not successful, then asking for IPO was a scam from the very beginning.

Unless you have an actual question you can continue this conversation (if you want) through message.

lol no fuck you you are not telling me how I express my opinion about you fucking scammers. You and all the other IPO scammers (name one that wasnt a scam) destroy the cryptocoin community with your shit. GTFO
Din (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:40:19 PM

@Jherek

If your coin is successful, means having a good price and active community, you can get everything by donations. It worked with other successful coins as well. You need bounty for services? Set up donation address, make it transparent. You need support for servers and stuff? Set up donation pools. You want to go charity? Donation again.
If you are not successful, then asking for IPO was a scam from the very beginning.

And this strategy works great for clone coins that don't need early funding. The donations go to typical services giveaways/mobile apps/etc

lol no fuck you you are not telling me how I express my opinion about you fucking scammers. You and all the other IPO scammers (name one that wasnt a scam) destroy the cryptocoin community with your shit. GTFO

Reddcoin (raised 170 btc and was successful), NXT (had an early IPO), Exocoin

Are these the best coins ever? No but they fulfilled their promises.
Jherek

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:51:34 PM

@Jherek

If your coin is successful, means having a good price and active community, you can get everything by donations. It worked with other successful coins as well. You need bounty for services? Set up donation address, make it transparent. You need support for servers and stuff? Set up donation pools. You want to go charity? Donation again.

And this strategy works great for clone coins that don't need early funding. The donations go through typical services giveaways/mobile apps/etc

And what are you? Innovative? You even clone the IPO-scam model.

Rdd lol, 5 satoshi, peak at cryptsy: 15 satoshi. Wow very promise
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:09:06 PM

@Jherek

And this strategy works great for clone coins that don't need early funding. The donations go to typical services giveaways/mobile apps/etc

The problem that our less than eloquent friends are trying to point out, and you have purposely neglected to comment on is the fact that you say you aren't scamming, but even your "escrow" terms are designed in a way to allow you to scam.

By allowing escrow but expecting that escrow to be turned over not after, but before you deliver the product is shady to say the least. This allows you to take the funds and run. Saying "oh we will accept escrow for stage 2" means nothing. In fact it means less than nothing. You are just trying to present a hypothetical legitimate outcome which has no relation to the present situation.

You also dodged my point about the method of communication/verification being not more practical, but convenient, for you to further propagate your scam.

Yes, some people will send you small amounts of btc. And some people who hold a lot may decide to send .1 or .25 your way.
But any person with half a brain knows that if they legitimized their IPO they would received magnitudes higher amounts of investments.

Case in point:
ExoCoin before escrow: 6-10 BTC (maybe less)
ExoCoin after allowing escrow: 175 BTC

This is a no-brainer.
The only person that would turn this down is someone who knows he can't deliver on his promise and therefor would not benefit should a legitimate escrow be used.

Please explain to us why you need the escrow funds before handing over the product, when you could have them an hour later and receive so much more.

Din (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:16:19 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 08:30:24 PM by Din

@Jherek

The problem that our less than eloquent friends are trying to point out, and you have purposely neglected to comment on is the fact that you say you aren't scamming, but even your "escrow" terms are designed in a way to allow you to scam.

By allowing escrow but expecting that escrow to be turned over not after, but before you deliver the product is shady to say the least. This allows you to take the funds and run. Saying "oh we will accept escrow for stage 2" means nothing. In fact it means less than nothing. You are just trying to present a hypothetical legitimate outcome which has no relation to the present situation.

You also dodged my point about the method of communication/verification being not more practical, but convenient, for you to further propagate your scam.

Yes, some people will send you small amounts of btc. And some people who hold a lot may decide to send .1 or .25 your way.
But any person with half a brain knows that if they legitimized their IPO they would received magnitudes higher amounts of investments.

Case in point:

This is a no-brainer.
The only person that would turn this down is someone who knows he can't deliver on his promise and therefor would not benefit should a legitimate escrow be used.

Please explain to us why you need the escrow funds before handing over the product, when you could have them an hour later and receive so much more.

Please read this

http://puu.sh/7BEEN/0de34c57e7.png

Stop trolling. This is my last response unless you write something constructive.
Jherek

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:25:58 PM

@Jherek

Case in point:

This is a no-brainer.

Stop trolling. This is my last response unless you write something constructive.

lol. Can not reply questions or disprove points
Call the other one trolling.
so funny, scammer
oxgroth

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:52:45 PM

Another IPO-Scam?

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY BTC

You're entitled to your own opinion but I encourage you to review the facts first Smiley

Thank you.

"But need coins for development" lol no you don't. Make a successful coin and you don't need investment for development. Problem: You can't.

Sadly, good products take time and money. Unless you have an actual question you can continue this conversation (if you want) through message.

So Unfortunately Din, arrogance and egoism is not a good product, neither is Greedines and Theft - which you are trying to succeed in here.
Better give up on this attitude otherwise your scam will never work.

I know who are you,
you are that one guy who though when saw stackcoin scam: "hey i can do that, and i can do it better. I will make a lot of money". You made all those shiny pictures and decided its time to do it, Unfortunately people learned a lession here. Not everyone can do it from now on. Dont you think every single person who saw the stackcoin didnt though of doing it ??
You were just that guy who is too naive and actually believe and decided going for it. You will be punished for your greedines some day or another.

I am sorry
This Case is Closed

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:58:05 PM

Another IPO-Scam?

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY BTC

Thank you.

Sadly, good products take time and money. Unless you have an actual question you can continue this conversation (if you want) through message.

So Unfortunately Din, arrogance and egoism is not a good product, neither is Greedines and Theft - which you are trying to succeed in here.
Better give up on this attitude otherwise your scam will never work.

I know who are you,
you are that one guy who though when saw stackcoin scam: "hey i can do that, and i can do it better. I will make a lot of money". You made all those shiny pictures and decided its time to do it, Unfortunately people learned a lession here. Not everyone can do it from now on. Dont you think every single person who saw the stackcoin didnt though of doing it ??
You were just that guy who is too naive and actually believe and decided going for it. You will be punished for your greedines some day or another.
I am sorry
This Case is Closed
[/color]

I respect your opinion on the matter

Check out the escrow update in the OP if you still think this is a scam! Smiley

Thank you for your interest, it helps us grow.
gencoinx

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:02:10 PM

SCAM COIN
STEP AWAY
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:08:00 PM

SCAM COIN
STEP AWAY

Escrow:

http://edgecoin.info/invest.html
Regarding Escrow payments, we're not responsible for the fees and risks associated with using an Escrow service. Escrows will be allowed during stages 2/3. Depending on the sucess of Stage 1, we might be in the position to allow Escrowed investments during the final days.
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:47:53 PM

Dev in 1 month:

69.5 BTC

Din (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:53:12 PM

Escrow:

http://edgecoin.info/invest.html
Regarding Escrow payments, we're not responsible for the fees and risks associated with using an Escrow service. Escrows will be allowed during stages 2/3. Depending on the sucess of Stage 1, we might be in the position to allow Escrowed investments during the final days.
arandy

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:00:59 PM

I took the gamble although IPO's are mostly scams if this is the real deal I don’t wanna miss out.

_doge

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:23:00 PM

I took the gamble although IPO's are mostly scams if this is the real deal I don’t wanna miss out.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

You did the equivalent of sending your BTC to a 0% Satoshi Dice address.

They're banking on the fact that you'll be fine accepting with them accepting escrow in the later rounds because they plan to run away with those funds.

There is no rational reason for not accepting escrow for all of the investment rounds.

P.S. Din is going to bold all of the fucks in this post in a measly attempt to show how we're behaving irrationally, only when the skeptics are the most rational.

Keep giving him free money you sheep.

Also, Din, answer my questions you dim witted piece of shit
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:34:12 PM

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

They're banking on the fact that you'll be fine accepting with them accepting escrow in the later rounds because they plan to run away with those funds.

There is no rational reason for not accepting escrow for all of the investment rounds.

P.S. Din is going to bold all of the fucks in this post in a measly attempt to show how we're behaving irrationally, only when the skeptics are the most rational.

Please
read next time, and stop littering the thread:

_doge

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:41:43 PM

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Please

PROVIDE THE FUCKING PROOF THAT I ASKED FOR EARLIER IN THE THREAD. DO YOU WNAT ME TO BOTHER YOU AGAIN WITH MORE BLATANT FACTS THAT YOU ARE INDEED A FUCKING SCAMMER?
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:43:45 PM

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Please

PROVIDE THE FUCKING PROOF THAT I ASKED FOR EARLIER IN THE THREAD. DO YOU WNAT ME TO BOTHER YOU AGAIN WITH MORE BLATANT FACTS THAT YOU ARE INDEED A FUCKING SCAMMER?

This conversation has become too much for you. Feel free to message me about your questions, this is the last response you get.
_doge

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:51:28 PM

Alright people, since Din is too big of a fucking pussy to continue this conversation in the public eye, I'm going to show you the questions he is avoiding. The things I asked him to post as proof are essential to this being real or not.

He has ignored all of them.

Here are all of the posts he hasn't provided the appropriate proof for:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519856.msg5777185#msg5777185
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519856.msg5777138#msg5777138

And most importantly:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519856.msg5777090#msg5777090
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:48:17 PM

Concerning _Doge's questions

Two of them are redundant and answered

One of them is requesting unfinished and open code before launch
_doge

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:57:43 PM

Concerning _Doge's questions

Two of them are redundant and answered

One of them is requesting unfinished and open code before launch
I want to see you download, MD5 verify the checksum of a known miner software, compile, run GUIMiner, CGMiner, or any of the equivalents and then start mining since the difficulty must be low and I must see unconfirmed coinbase transactions show up in your wallet.

Chop chop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: