Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176693 times)
cryptowho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:14:11 PM

I like all coins except the ones out there to blatantly scam because they are an expression of this generation and are like art. H2O Coin I know for the fact is NOT scam so you can only label a coin a scam if the dev runs off with your money like what happened with stack coin. H2O Devs are respected members of the alt coin community that run a giveaway forum as well and have CONTRIBUTED HEAPS TO US ALTCOINERS..So before labeling a coin SCAM you need to have PROOF that a coin is scam..Just my 2 bits.. Smiley

pshh.. thisweekscoin is all about accepting bribes. i doubt he is considered respectful. all he does promotes coins that have payed him or himself is holding a bag. if anything , he is a centralized scammer

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:14:36 PM

a coin approval community is the only real way.  we would need to prevent the shit coins from ever coming to the market.  once they hit the market you cannot regulate them anymore, that in itself is the antithesis of crypto in the first place.  
ipsum100

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:16:08 PM

please keep the discussion coming

a conversation with you does not make sense when we suspect that you have hidden purposes according mention that currencies like scams

Maybe you have hidden purposes going on too ?

of course not! , If you want to make this thread a success, be honest, be informed that currency is good scam and what is not, and you argue reasons.

When I give evidence that Spaincoin is not a scam, you do not apologize, I can only suggest hidden desires in the thread.

Then tell me why the dev needs to have the 50% premine to us ?

for viral marketing, seriously do you not understand?
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:16:48 PM

here you are, a fresh clone posted with fresh acc:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522667.new#new

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:18:39 PM

Regulation in one form or another has to be in place. How this is done I am not sure. The very fact there has yet to be any real classification other than its a crypto currency is mind boggling. But can it be regulated?  

make an other sub-thread only for coin launching. have it approved by mods to post a coin launch there. make a check list of requirement from the coin dev before the thread is even made. thinks like :
 all working wallet.
 only one or two blocks mined as "check"
have at least 2-3 nodes up before lunch so evenryone can synch and mine
have at least 3 respected pool ready for you coin.
make the first 100 blocks very low payments. unless the difficulty readjustment is long. then have the first 1000 blocks low reward.
No entry to an exchange before 1-2 months.
dev must be active (at least one post every 2 days)
dev must show a 6 moths plan on the coin.

get all exchnages in one page. ask them to come to terms and agree to remove any coins that does not apply up to the checklist up there or else they will be banned from posting in this forums.

this will create at least a two -way of checklist for a good coin.

does this bring any good solutions?

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:21:46 PM

Regulation in one form or another has to be in place. How this is done I am not sure. The very fact there has yet to be any real classification other than its a crypto currency is mind boggling. But can it be regulated?  

make an other sub-thread only for coin launching. have it approved by mods to post a coin launch there. make a check list of requirement from the coin dev before the thread is even made. thinks like :
 all working wallet.
 only one or two blocks mined as "check"
have at least 2-3 nodes up before lunch so evenryone can synch and mine
have at least 3 respected pool ready for you coin.
make the first 100 blocks very low payments. unless the difficulty readjustment is long. then have the first 1000 blocks low reward.
No entry to an exchange before 1-2 months.
dev must be active (at least one post every 2 days)
dev must show a 6 moths plan on the coin.

get all exchnages in one page. ask them to come to terms and agree to remove any coins that does not apply up to the checklist up there or else they will be banned from posting in this forums.

this will create at least a two -way of checklist for a good coin.

does this bring any good solutions?

you know, bring the respect back to this forum. everyone should agree and accept a good coin will have to go through this method.
if we create the importance to be in this category , we can police the good coins

ipsum100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:26:03 PM

a conversation with you does not make sense when we suspect that you have hidden purposes according mention that currencies like scams

of course not! , If you want to make this thread a success, be honest, be informed that currency is good scam and what is not, and you argue reasons.

When I give evidence that Spaincoin is not a scam, you do not apologize, I can only suggest hidden desires in the thread.

If having a large premine gives you any advantages why not make a 100% premine coin like NXT or other coins??
Every dev is just here to get their pockets full of Bitcoins and kill off the investors in these area's.

You just do not understand that with your coins and scam behavior are killing the crypto market.

because the best advantage you can have a coin is its community and Miners
ipsum100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:29:42 PM

If having a large premine gives you any advantages why not make a 100% premine coin like NXT or other coins??
Every dev is just here to get their pockets full of Bitcoins and kill off the investors in these area's.

You just do not understand that with your coins and scam behavior are killing the crypto market.

because the best advantage you can have a coin is its community and Miners

markets are in the hands of people with many btc, that's what you have to understand, they just want more btc
That is a scam ?
Spaincoin or those people who knows his potential and they  pumping ?
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 08:59:57 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 09:54:45 PM by milly6

Okay just to warm up the shitcoin release machine with an absolutely horrible release... heres a coin. Its innovative, the first of its kind (except for the other ones), offers many coins to your dogeass..

Introducing Tradecoin.

Source code: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jklls3sbx71rwyo/tradecoin-src.zip

DAEMON: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hc09r7xit4ehggr/tradecoind.exe

QT: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ee9xpxs5745g105/tradecoin-qt.exe

ps... this is a real coin, make u rich trollz

Exchanges:

Please vote for us on Cryptsy!

tradecoin.conf: might work
rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=5223
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=54.84.232.34

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
DKdance

REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:17:18 PM

Since you invited me to publically post on the thread to speak and no PM, here I am. No PM ? Strange. But well, more I read the thread, the more I realize you don't seems so serious. You talk about a revolution. We'll see who makes of a revolution a reality before you and me. I challenge you, friendly. We'll see in less than 3 months if a Junior can't make a better revolution than you, big dog. We'll see if a Jr member is useless.  Grin I see some people think you're right, and some people think you're wrong. You seems very excited by your revolution but not aware if someone else has started other revolutions ? Do you plan to become leader of a movement you try to create ? Have fun on twitter. If people mining scamcoins are you not happy to mine serious coins without everybody trying to make profit with a stable coin ? I don't see where is your broblem ? Because people trades on other currencies and your "serious" currencies see their price to drop due to the lack of interest ? I just came to talk and you answered me you don't think to can help me.

quote: unless you trying to increase security, implement new features or developed a whole new coin i can not help you.

while i encourage you to healthy debate in the thread mentioned, i can not really help you i dont think

The two sentences are composed including a "i can not help you".

Well no problem. I'm gonna save my time and tell you that you're true, you're just not able to help me. I need aware people. It's all about the community. I'll ask to more competent or more crypto evolution interested persons. Because this is the kind of people whose the advices worth. Yes I'm working on a real new features currency. Just remember my username, Maybe and I hope you'll hear from me soon. And you could assume to be a bit too much warlike. A war is to bring back the peace and not just to make the war. I will go on without discussing of that with you, because even if you have an upper rank status your advices doesn't sounds profitable for what you talk about: implement new features or developed a whole new coin. You don't seem to push up for developement. I wish you could, but you told me no so no problem I trust you my lord.

Everybody can pretend to be a leader of a revolution, but to make it true isn't the affair of a snooty teenager. I don't pretend that this is what you are I don't know you. I just say that's not a job for a warlike teenager

But thank you for your 3 minutes of attention. Keep up the good job ... I won't check this thread, save your time too, I don't need no answer. Happy happy revolution !

Only reason we die is because we accept the death I can tr. into French, seriously < 1-12 hours
[PHS] PhilosopherStone | PoS | No Premine | 50% annual
And if we should die tonight then we should all die together.
milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 09:28:53 PM

Okay just to warm up the shitcoin release machine with an absolutely horrible release... heres a coin. Its innovative, the first of its kind (except for the other ones), offers many coins to your dogeass..

Introducing Tradecoin.

Source code: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jklls3sbx71rwyo/tradecoin-src.zip

DAEMON: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hc09r7xit4ehggr/tradecoind.exe

QT: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ee9xpxs5745g105/tradecoin-qt.exe

ps... this is a real coin, make u rich trollz

Exchanges:

Please vote for us on Cryptsy!

Cmon guyz this is the best coin yet, dont miss out!

lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:34:02 PM

How much of your customers stolen coins do you want to wager?

~BCX~

You forgot the quotes around "stolen".   Wink

iopq

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:36:51 PM

Just to remove any conflict of interest by the OP I will personally take out.

Infinitecoin
Memecoin
Bazcoin
Globalcoin

Maybe I'll stomp Nano again just for fun

~BCX~

do what you gotta do. sorta off point but life goes on.

I'm not going to hit your shit, just fucking with you.

Killing shit coins, count me in.

~BCX~

I have doubts to whether you do anything at all. you aint got the hash to fork AUR alone.

How much of your customers stolen coins do you want to wager?

~BCX~

BCX has come to save us from shitcoins again! He was right about the original shitcoin ixcoin

that thread was epic
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:38:01 PM

The amount of scam IPO, 100% premine and shitcoins has become out of control. The time has come for to take action and am calling on some of the original old schoolers and timers to come back and end this bullshit that has done nothing good for this community.

So from today, Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up begins.

Classing the shitcoins.
Quite frankly that decision is up to the current team and any members that want to join.

Coins that will be exempt are
-Coins older than 8 months. The original pioneers of what the majoirty of people now here are calling new.
-Coins with innovation not imitation pretending to be innovation.

Coins not exempt are
-Clones not older than 8 months. If you cloned another coin and just changed the rewards, your on the list.
-IPO coins.
-Premine grater than 1%.
-Devs that have no idea on what their coin is or how it works.
-Fake coins or coins that clearly have no intention of development.

If you wish to join this group PM me but preferably you must be a senior member or greater and been a member for longer than 8 months.

To make it easier I will start this list of coins/services that seriously need to be terminated.

UK Coin- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519571.0
Spaincoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=500511.0
Auroracoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446062.0
Androidstoken https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440353.0
h20coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494229.0;all
Coin for Money https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522200.0
Coin Creator https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450543.0

Want to help?

1. Remove all buy orders.
2.Post in their threads reminding them that its time for the shitcoin to end.
3. Let them know via social media you are joining the revolution against shitcoins.
4. Do not promote these coins in any manner.

Artistic banners on the fight against the shitcoin that are made will be added to the OP for all to put in their signatures.

First T-shirt that someone makes that I can buy online about this I will buy a copy and put the post in the OP.

Follow the progress on Twitter https://twitter.com/Endscamcoins

I had nothing to do with the making of ADT 1 when jag left he took what remained of the premine with him since then I have spent thousands of USD out of my own pocket to get ADT back on track the users have already had to put up with all the issues and you now its fixed you want to destroy it

if you want to take it out on jag take it out on one of his now coins not the one he abandoned !

stop trying to bully people it just makes you look like an idiot  

tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:41:44 PM

Anyone willing to fund a "51% attack" pool? Its in the interest of everyone to test the strength of these scam coins and see how good the "devs" really are.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:44:05 PM

The amount of scam IPO, 100% premine and shitcoins has become out of control. The time has come for to take action and am calling on some of the original old schoolers and timers to come back and end this bullshit that has done nothing good for this community.

So from today, Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up begins.

Classing the shitcoins.
Quite frankly that decision is up to the current team and any members that want to join.

Coins that will be exempt are
-Coins older than 8 months. The original pioneers of what the majoirty of people now here are calling new.
-Coins with innovation not imitation pretending to be innovation.

Coins not exempt are
-Clones not older than 8 months. If you cloned another coin and just changed the rewards, your on the list.
-IPO coins.
-Premine grater than 1%.
-Devs that have no idea on what their coin is or how it works.
-Fake coins or coins that clearly have no intention of development.

If you wish to join this group PM me but preferably you must be a senior member or greater and been a member for longer than 8 months.

To make it easier I will start this list of coins/services that seriously need to be terminated.

UK Coin- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519571.0
Spaincoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=500511.0
Auroracoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446062.0
Androidstoken https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440353.0
h20coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494229.0;all
Coin for Money https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522200.0
Coin Creator https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450543.0

Want to help?

1. Remove all buy orders.
2.Post in their threads reminding them that its time for the shitcoin to end.
3. Let them know via social media you are joining the revolution against shitcoins.
4. Do not promote these coins in any manner.

Artistic banners on the fight against the shitcoin that are made will be added to the OP for all to put in their signatures.

First T-shirt that someone makes that I can buy online about this I will buy a copy and put the post in the OP.

Follow the progress on Twitter https://twitter.com/Endscamcoins

What a waste of time and space.
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:44:24 PM

FREE SHITCOIN (SHT) GIVEAWAY!!!!

POST YOUR SHT ADDRESS AND ILL SEND YOU A SHIT TON OF SHIT!!! (SERIOUSLY)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307419.0

greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:01:31 PM

Anyone willing to fund a "51% attack" pool? Its in the interest of everyone to test the strength of these scam coins and see how good the "devs" really are.

51 attack pool ... lol

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
Mad Scientist

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:15:23 PM

You wanna' add Bitcoin itself to your shitcoin list?

1. Lost half it's value since November 2013.
2. Promises from old timers that "I'll go back up, don't worry".
3. Small pumps but hasn't retraced losses.
4. Biggest exchange goes tits up, looks like massive fraud and incompetence.

You wanna' clean up CryptoCoins' image? Start with yer own coin there. Listen, I can understand the OP's anger. It's like in the 80's when Heavy Metal became popular and all these shitty Hair Metal bands got signed by record companies that really didn't understand the scene or the music. The same is happening in the Cryptoworld. (Maybe you don't like the analogy but sorry, the 70's and 80's was my era)

I'm not so much worried about the number of coins. I'm worried about the Exchanges that either encourage or ignore MASSIVE coin price manipulation. How are we supposed to have accurate Price Discovery while that's going on? How is that any different than the Federal Reserve, International Banks and the Stock Market? I can't compete with those guys!

I got into Bitcoin because I thought I was getting away from all that. But I can see it's just a smaller version of it. You may say "Buyer Beware" and "Due Diligence" and you'd be right. But what is the point of Alt Coin? To get away from the Banker Dollar Slavery System that they've set up.

You wanna' improve Bitcoin and reduce the number of "shitcoins?" Well we're gonna'need a Bitcoin Securities and Exchange Commission of sorts that will Regulate Bitcoin, go after and punish pump and dumpers, shitcoin artists and the like.

Don't like that? Well what's the alternative? Big Bankers absorbing the Cryptocurrency markets and assimilating to their Fraudulent Financial world. How would you like that?

Listen, in 1920's - 1930's America there were about 100 different car companies. Some lasted a long time, others not even a year. But eventually it got whittled down to the Big Three. The same thing will happen with Alt Coins. I don't know what those will be, neither do you.

But here's one thing you must understand: You can't put the Jennie back in the bottle. You can't go back to the "good old days of BitCoin".
milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 10:17:44 PM

Wheres LukeJR when u need em? rofl

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: