Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176699 times)
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:59:35 AM

Soo.. Any scamcoins been killed yet? And how much money has this group gotten out of extortion so far? Just curious... Why don't you guys just put your hashpower to the blackcoin or mintcoin multipools that are popping up? Those will probably have more success at killing shitcoins, and you will profit from it without having to run a racket.  

Mintcoin is a a cheesy greenwash and will be absorbed into blackcoin in no time.

How do you suppose an un-minable coin will be consumed by blackcoin's multipools? Blackcoin is great (i'm a fan of both), but keep in mind that all mintcoin needs to do is jump from 16 sat to 32 sat and it will once again have a larger marketcap than BC (at this moment, anyways, who knows with BCs growth how long that will be the case though).... also keep in mind that Mintcoin has waaaaay more infrastructure already in place than BC does, so if/once it does jump up it will be sitting pretty.

edit: Also, i think blackcoin should reconsider its motto if it has plans to go big in the long-term. "Once you go black..." seems like somewhat of a racist sexual innuendo and I don't see that helping garner mass adoption imho.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:25:28 AM

Soo.. Any scamcoins been killed yet? And how much money has this group gotten out of extortion so far? Just curious... Why don't you guys just put your hashpower to the blackcoin or mintcoin multipools that are popping up? Those will probably have more success at killing shitcoins, and you will profit from it without having to run a racket.  

Mintcoin is a a cheesy greenwash and will be absorbed into blackcoin in no time.

How do you suppose an un-minable coin will be consumed by blackcoin's multipools? Blackcoin is great (i'm a fan of both), but keep in mind that all mintcoin needs to do is jump from 16 sat to 32 sat and it will once again have a larger marketcap than BC (at this moment, anyways, who knows with BCs growth how long that will be the case though).... also keep in mind that Mintcoin has waaaaay more infrastructure already in place than BC does, so if/once it does jump up it will be sitting pretty.

edit: Also, i think blackcoin should reconsider its motto if it has plans to go big in the long-term. "Once you go black..." seems like somewhat of a racist sexual innuendo and I don't see that helping garner mass adoption imho.

Tis true. I am holding some BC, but thought about this earlier.

Currently as far as I can see all you can do with BC is trade against BTC. Nothing else.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:27:31 AM

This whole thing will boil down to utility after enough people are burned.

Look for solid dev teams and services.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:37:14 AM

Icelanders are reporting getting their Auroracoin!

Come on all you teenagers living in your stupid V for Vendetta/Anon fantasy land, where is your cynicism now, looks like the "shitcoin" maker has more integrity them you all will ever have!
Yes, they're getting all their Auroracoins from a website that's down

And back up

http://auroracoin.org

The fact the Aur creator kept to his word proves what a clown car thread this all is, a project was publicly indicted without any evidence to the contrary and has proven to not be a scam.
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:48:35 AM

Excellent idea to clean out shitcoin.

I am sure that HongKongCoin HKC is a coingen, but pretends to be not.

Furthermore, the HongKongCoin dev pretends to be born in HK, but we refused to provide any evidence.

Last not but least, the people supporting HKC in the ANN HKC thread are from the same group.

They have been posting deceiving information in the ANN thread to cheat people how good HKC is.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:49:36 AM

Why is HongKongCoin extremely likely a COINGEN COIN!!!

For Coingen Coin, the coin maximum cannot be completely controlled because it is decided by the values that one inputs into the input boxes.

What a such coincidence that ... after inputting all these values according to HKC spec, 600 million coin maximum comes up. This is just the same as the coin max of HKC.

Moreover, Coingen coin typical is fixed at 50 blocks for maturity. What a coincidence that HKC also has a maturity of 50 blocks!

Last but not least, all Coingen coins having wallet addresses starting with "1"! HKC wallet address starting with "1".
(See Post#9 in this thread for more information)[/size]  

1. Here is the 1st evidence:

2. Here is one more evidence supporting HongKongCoin is extremely likely a Coingen coin.

We all know that all Coingen coins using a wallet address using "1" as the first number.

Interesting HKC wallet address also starts with "1".

3. Why 2.5% premined for Hong Kong People?

Some people may ask why HongKongCoin dev only plans to giving 2.5% premined coins to Hong Kong people.

If HKC is a coingen coin, this can be easily explained.

It is simply because it is time consuming to premine 50% premined coins as in the case of other National Coins.

It could take months to so do. Furthermore, it is very costly in term of electricity bill for the minting computers.

4. HongKongCoin dev is a liar. He just wants to SCAM people by Keeping "Made in Hong Kong" identity.

Here is evidence that HongKongCoin dev said he was born in Hong Kong, but he refused to provide any evidence.

What I want is a RESPECT for HONG KONG PEOPLE!

Don't pretend to be HongKonger! Don't use Hong Kong's name to make money!

I HAVE POSTED A CHALLENGE, AND I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION. PROVE THAT I AM TRYING TO MAKE MONEY. PROVE THAT I HAVE STOLEN, AND I WILL SHUT THIS PROJECT DOWN. AND WILL GET ALL OF THE COINS VALUED AT SEVERAL BTC.

Oh..sorry for missing your answers in the big words.  You were born in Hong Kong. Please provide me evidence that you were born in Hong Kong. Don't just BS.

Cryptobuddy shut the fuck up. You promissed yesterday that after getting the answer you will stop making the noise.
You got the answer dev was born in hk. Keep your promise.

Please read my previous posts. Yesterday I said.. answers with evidence.. LOL

MY IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE GIVEN OUT. I WILL ESPECIALLY NOT GIVE IT TO A LUNATIC.  DO YOU WANT SATOSHI NAKAMOTO'S DOCUMENTS TOO. YOU FUCKING LUNATIC.

5. Here I provide evidence to show how vulnerable the HKC faucet is.

Today I tried to use a "special" way to generate a series of NEW IPs. Using these temporary IPs, I was able to obtain 19 times of 500 HKC giveways from the faucet. I stopped just because I felt tired to get more.. In fact, I could get as many times as I want .... LOL

Here is the record of my 19 "500 HKC" giveways that I obtained within 15 minutes. Yesterday I got 11 "100 HKC" giveaways from HKC faucet.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:53:26 AM

Furthermore, the HongKongCoin dev pretends to be born in HK, but we refused to provide any evidence.

Last not but least, the people supporting HKC in the ANN HKC thread are from the same group.

They have been posting deceiving information in the ANN thread to cheat people how good HKC is.

Hey Mr. Crazy, I was wondering how long it'd take you to find this thread. Anyway, the wallet image you posted in that thread was either doctored, or you had the wrong wallet, as it definitely looked different than the real one. I believe someone in that thread also showed mining addresses which couldn't have been coingen.

And yes, the dev didn't turn over his identification to you. I can't imagine why, as you seem so sane and centered. You only posted non-stop, for days upon days, upon multiple threads, demanding to see his ID. I can't see why anyone wouldn't feel safe giving it to you. I think you'll fit right in with this group here though... your sort of people. On the plus side, if you post here like you did in the HK threads (yes multiple threads) nobody else will get a chance to say anything else. And please use big fonts, like you usually do, as bigger = more truthful.

Whether the coin itself is a shitcoin or not... not sure yet. The dev did manage to get an IP faucet working to give out the coins he said he would. As for why I am even posting this, I'm not necessarily a big fan of the coin (honestly it may have no point)... I'm just anti-troll.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:57:35 AM

Hey Mr. Crazy, I was wondering how long it'd take you to find this thread. Anyway, the wallet image you posted in that thread was either doctored, or you had the wrong wallet, as it definitely looked different than the real one. I believe someone in that thread also showed mining addresses which couldn't have been coingen.

And yes, the dev didn't turn over his identification to you. I can't imagine why, as you seem so sane and centered. You only posted non-stop, for days upon days, upon multiple threads, demanding to see his ID. I can't see why anyone wouldn't feel safe giving it to you. I think you'll fit right in with this group here though... your sort of people. On the plus side, if you post here like you did in the HK threads (yes multiple threads) nobody else will get a chance to say anything else. And please use big fonts, like you usually do, as bigger = more truthful.

Whether the coin itself is a shitcoin or not... not sure yet. The dev did manage to get an IP faucet working to give out the coins he said he would. As for why I am even posting this, I'm not necessarily a big fan of the coin (honestly it may have no point)... I'm just anti-troll.

Hey poornamelessme, Mainland Chinese HKC Scammer, how dare you come here? LOL

NO matter what you or I said. People will make their own judgement.. LOL  Grin
poornamelessme

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:00:09 AM

it may have no point)... I'm just anti-troll.

Hey poornamelessme, Mainland Chinese HKC Scammer, how dare you come here? LOL

NO matter what you or I said. People will make their own judgement.. LOL  Grin

Afraid I've never been to China or Hong Kong, I'm in the US.

As for scamming, I'm not even recommending the coin to anyone. Honestly, I think most nation coins are a silly idea. But if a dev does what he says he will, to me, he's not scamming anyone.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:01:32 AM

Last night I just found out the issue of "Bitcoin" label on the HKC wallet. What I found that for Windows 8.1, it showed up as Bitcoin; for Windows 8.0 it showed as HongKongCoin.

Regardless whether I used the wrong wallet or not,

the FACT is all HongKongCoin wallet addresses starting with "1", same as all other Coingen Coins.

Could you deny this FACT?

You guys just tried to distract people from the FACT! This is what a SCAMMER usually does. LOL
poornamelessme

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:04:39 AM

Last night I just found out the issue of "Bitcoin" label on the HKC wallet. What I found that for Windows 8.1, it showed up as Bitcoin; for Windows 8.0 it showed as HongKongCoin.

the FACT is all HongKongCoin wallet addresses starting with "1", same as all other Coingen Coin.

In the ann thread, I believe someone did, by showing addresses starting with a '2'. I think they also stated something about how the wallet logo starts up, as it is different than how coingen does it -- although I don't recall the details.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:06:12 AM

the FACT is all HongKongCoin wallet addresses starting with "1", same as all other Coingen Coin.

In the ann thread, I believe someone did, by showing addresses starting with a '2'. I think they also stated something about how the wallet logo starts up, as it is different than how coingen does it -- although I don't recall the details.

Don't try to distract again..  Please just do your research by yourself !!!! Please use FACT to disprove my FACT!! NOT Just by saying!!!

Please tell everybody here that HKC's wallet address is NOT starting with "1" or Coingen Coin wallet address is NOT starting with "1".
Evidence, PLEASE!

If no evidence, please shut up on this point. LOL
poornamelessme

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:09:18 AM

Don't try to distract again..  Please just do you research by yourself !!!! Please use FACT to disprove my FACT!! NOT Just by saying!!!

Umm... don't try to distract you by saying anything? Afraid I can't go to whatever asylum you are in, and provide hard proof... sorry.

You saw the same info I mentioned in the ann thread, but you chose to ignore it.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:10:26 AM

Don't try to distract again..  Please just do you research by yourself !!!! Please use FACT to disprove my FACT!! NOT Just by saying!!!

Umm... don't try to distract you by saying anything? Afraid I can't go to whatever asylum you are in, and provide hard proof... sorry.

You saw the same info I mentioned in the ann thread, but you chose to ignore it.

Please tell everybody here that HKC's wallet address is NOT starting with "1" or Coingen Coin wallet address is NOT starting with "1".
Evidence, PLEASE!

If NO evidence, please shut up, Mainland Chinese Scammer!!!
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
poornamelessme

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:14:50 AM

Evidence, PLEASE!

You just had to make me go look for it, didn't you?

Anyway, main ann thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518669.640

page 33, evidence by majorminers.

I guess 'Mainland Chinese' is considered a xenophobic comment from Hong Kong people? Again, I am in the US... and again, I have no idea where the scam is exactly.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:17:41 AM

Evidence, PLEASE!

You just had to make me go look for it, didn't you?

Anyway, main ann thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518669.640

page 33, evidence by majorminers.

I guess 'Mainland Chinese' is considered a xenophobic comment from Hong Kong people? Again, I am in the US... and again, I have no idea where the scam is exactly.

Majorminer, in fact, he posted some deceiving information, and tried to distract people. Professional miner/coin dev just laughed at this evidence. LOL

Tonight after I go back home, I will download HKC wallet and more coingen coin wallets in my Windows 8.0.

I will show here to all people here that all wallet addresses, including HongKongCoin starting with "1".

FACT is FACT. LOL
nonny12

Activity: 362

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:23:29 AM

Red text doesn't make a post more legitimate.

I agree with OP. Even if Auroracoin does get distributed to Icelandic citizens, any other country coin likely will capitalize on this success and pump and dump their premine.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:23:55 AM

Here One Evidence to show that Majorminers is a Liar.

He (owner of one HKC pool) is working with HKC dev to SCAM people.

Here is the evidence to show that Majorminer tried to create supportive conversations from Bittrex. Surprisingly, in the post history of the person named "Bittrex", there are only 3 posts. ALL 3 are only related to HongKongCoin, and just posted within 1.5 hours.

This is just a good show to SCAM people's trust on HKC.

I fixed a bug while depositing HongKong Coin to the exchange, it should work now.

Bittrex Team

Great work! Thanks for the timely update.

A Good Show!!! Why Bittrex's posts in Bitcointalk only related to HongKongCoin.. LOL. There were only 3 posts in his history!

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:25:13 AM

I know... SO.. what..

People should disapprove me by posting FACTs!
nonny12

Activity: 362

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:26:05 AM

I know... SO.. what..

People should disapprove me by posting FACTs!

I'm just saying, red text makes me skip posts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: