Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176696 times)
slavo

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:57:40 AM

could we do a pool for 51% attack ?

something like voting altogether to kill a scam coin (i am for multiples cryptocurrencies and not really in the 'old school' only trip, but we could have defined criterias like 1%premine max, we could simply vote on those criterias)

i'm not dev or coder but maybe could we use same principle as betarig. We put OsC in primary pool and when action is needed cgminer auto switch too OsC. We'd need a serious collective behind, or a dedicated protocol to avoid one guy having all rights on our hashrate (i don't want OP to decide alone -no offense muddafudda  Smiley )

That'd be a pleasure to kill spaincoin and all those country based coins and keep a clean landscape to protect future crypto customers.

crypto needs some kind of auto regulation, maybe we can help altogether.

(i havent read all this thread so excuse me if i'm off topic)

I'd love joining this kind of pool if it can be organized somehow.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
department

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:03:12 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 02:52:05 PM by department

We all know that the only one of 'us' that has taken down anything or attacked anything is BCX.  You haven't done shit except submit invalid shares to pools with modded mining software. Muddafudda hasn't done shit but talk. I'm still waiting for him to follow through with exposing all of this juicy information he claims to know. r3wt hasn't done shit but take down his own exchange. Talk is cheap. 

Please repeatedly read the above bold section quietly to yourself. 
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:36:36 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 04:34:40 PM by Spoetnik

more trolling memecoin ?

i'd watch your ass.. they WILL ban you for that.. you should know better.

i have tried to discuss this issue like an adult and a few of you insist on Trolling as hard as you can.. page after page
i expect you will be banned for it if you keep flooding these topics with nonsense derailing the conversation.
try contributing something to the discussion.. anything at all.

and make any scam coin you want i couldn't care less and i enjoy bad grammar it makes people like you mad lol
and since i don't like you why on earth would i want to improve the quality of my rants ?

hey memcoin guess what ?
I'm going to post some long winded speeches pointing out the merits of (people like you) endlessly cloning coins
and your gonna sit there and read it all whether you like it or not.. it's happening. come to terms with it coin cloner.

oh and by the way here is a little lesson in basic logic for you mouthy Troll..
Explain to us all why i would be motivated to make a miner that submits bad shares ? am i getting paid for sending bad shares ?
ya your smart lol

I just decimated your trolling garbage what are you going to say in response ? And do you really honestly think you in the same league as me ?
clearly you don't stand a chance so why do you bother ?

The shares you submitted to the pool were counted as valid, yet the shares were in no way able to solve a block. So yes, yes you were getting paid. As far as contributing to this thread, what is there to contribute? I would like one person to provide a piece of evidence that demonstrates how this thread is more than just hot air. Don't worry, I can wait. If you could also go ahead and whip up all the dirt you seem to think you have on me, that'd be great.

only problem with that Troll is i got the guy who ran the pool to defend me.. actually he did it on his own. (just read the SRC ANN page to see yourself people)
further more as i said already numerous times i posted pool logs showing i got about 84% of all found blocks with my tester buddy. So your a liar (there was usually 4 or 5 guys on max)
so you are proven wrong with real world tangible proof i backed up and put on the table for ALL to see.
and once again you repeat the slanderous accusation as you and that other sniveling mensa genius puke has over n over..
and when i call you two pricks out on it and demand you post proof you hide.. again.
i has also given a bunch of builds before you trolling on me to the pool op via email so he knew what i was doing faaar in advance of your accusations.
the guys who coded the coin and miner(s) that mine was based on backed me up too and even yet more the code change responsible for my tweaking
was made and posted by another guy originally on the qrk topic i has stated publicly in chat etc months before you and fucktard started trolling on me
and further more yet, try this on for size.. the guy who ran the pool i was on Ahmed had the source code tweak i used placed on his Getting started page
with a tutorial saying how to compile the miner on linux etc so you are so far full of shit its not even funny if i even look i can grab logs i still have too Wink

On topic.. try this analogy guys.
If i worked at a retail store and had a take a penny leave a penny jar on the counter by the till
and i filled it everyday with change from my pocket and a few guys kept coming and taking it all would you think twice about doing it ?
The concept i am going for here is how people are abusing things and will get carried away with it if you let them.

memcoin
funny you are acting like that scum bag cloner scammer iGotSpots.. he was the only one waaay back last year that even mentioned that before
and you both popped up on the previous page with this shit and keep hiding when i say prove it then you come back and repeat TROLLING more.
i think we have some account hopping and trolling big time..

the no trolling rule should be enforced fairly ya think staff ? get it ?
remember when i posted a few pictures last month and you banned me but you let this guy do it plus much much more ? what the fuck ? whats up with that shit ?
this jerk is hijacking the hell out of any topic i post on derailing it hard for every forum user to Troll the hell out of me and you guys are ignoring it.. wtf ?
I guess the rules only apply to some users some of the time eh ?

this guy has said all kinds of crap to me on Cryptsy chat before and i have plenty more to expose about him such as when i said earlier he was bragging
about pre-making massive amounts of clone coins to add to Bitcointalk.. one specific day he said he had 10 of them complete and ready to go..
more to come soon.. bragging about scamming to me etc then starting shit with me later is pretty dumb lol
IF your actually memecoin ? which i find strange because you have been super friendly with me for 1 year almost until yesterday when iGotSpots showed up..
i find that a tad odd..

Post your proof memceoin or stfu.. all these people don't want to hear accusations you can't prove.. we were talking before your diversion / trolling antics.. coin cloner

FUD first & ask questions later™
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:51:17 PM

The guy who made memecoin throwing FUD to new alt coins? As if his coin wasn't a pump and dump litecoin clone...
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:07:24 PM

The guy who made memecoin throwing FUD to new alt coins? As if his coin wasn't a pump and dump litecoin clone...

Yeah, I know. The supporters of this group don't bring that up much. He also made other coins, such as Colossus coin, which recently tried an IPO to fix their broken coin. Strange how they are so selective as to what a scamcoin is, and isn't. Logically you'd think the OP's coins would be first on the list.

Or they'd pick insanely obvious scams, not coins that may be scams, but as of yet are not. Like Marinecoin, with something like a 97% premine and a dev with insane delusions of grandeur. The website for the coin is like a madman's version of what crypto will turn out to be -- or at least what his coin will become.

r3wt who also supports (or at least supported) this movement made his own shitcoins as well -- read one thread where he put in a hidden premine on a coin he was working on for someone (gascoin, or something like that)... and then took the premine for himself.

These things aren't brought up much, because this group's goal has little to do with actually cleaning out shitcoins. It's killing coins they want killed, for whatever reason ... to kill off competition, or a false sense that people will put money into btc/ltc or their own coins, if certain other coins are killed off.

But in reality, most of this entire thread is a waste of time and probably nothing to be worried about. Half of the supporters fight amongst themselves. Many supporters have a problem writing anything remotely coherent, and instead troll people for seemingly no reason. It's like a crypto version of the mafia if it was run by the Three Stooges.

lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:13:06 PM

It's like a crypto version of the mafia if it was run by the Three Stooges.

That gave me a good laugh, so so true...

ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:05:26 PM

lol +1  Cheesy
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:32:52 PM

more trolling memecoin ?

i have tried to discuss this issue like an adult and a few of you insist on Trolling as hard as you can.. page after page
i expect you will be banned for it if you keep flooding these topics with nonsense derailing the conversation.

and make any scam coin you want i couldn't care less and i enjoy bad grammar it makes people like you mad lol
and since i don't like you why on earth would i want to improve the quality of my rants ?

hey memcoin guess what ?
I'm going to post some long winded speeches pointing out the merits of (people like you) endlessly cloning coins
and your gonna sit there and read it all whether you like it or not.. it's happening. come to terms with it coin cloner.

Explain to us all why i would be motivated to make a miner that submits bad shares ? am i getting paid for sending bad shares ?
ya your smart lol

I just decimated your trolling garbage what are you going to say in response ? And do you really honestly think you in the same league as me ?

The shares you submitted to the pool were counted as valid, yet the shares were in no way able to solve a block. So yes, yes you were getting paid. As far as contributing to this thread, what is there to contribute? I would like one person to provide a piece of evidence that demonstrates how this thread is more than just hot air. Don't worry, I can wait. If you could also go ahead and whip up all the dirt you seem to think you have on me, that'd be great.

only problem with that Troll is i got the guy who ran the pool to defend me.. actually he did it on his own. (just read the SRC ANN page to see yourself people)
further more as i said already numerous times i posted pool logs showing i got about 84% of all found blocks with my tester buddy. So your a liar (there was usually 4 or 5 guys on max)
so you are proven wrong with real world tangible proof i backed up and put on the table for ALL to see.
and once again you repeat the slanderous accusation as you and that other sniveling mensa genius puke has over n over..
and when i call you two pricks out on it and demand you post proof you hide.. again.
i has also given a bunch of builds before you trolling on me to the pool op via email so he knew what i was doing faaar in advance of your accusations.
the guys who coded the coin and miner(s) that mine was based on backed me up too and even yet more the code change responsible for my tweaking
was made and posted by another guy originally on the qrk topic i has stated publicly in chat etc months before you and fucktard started trolling on me
and further more yet, try this on for size.. the guy who ran the pool i was on Ahmed had the source code tweak i used placed on his Getting started page
with a tutorial saying how to compile the miner on linux etc so you are so far full of shit its not even funny if i even look i can grab logs i still have too Wink

If i worked at a retail store and had a take a penny leave a penny jar on the counter by the till
and i filled it everyday with change from my pocket and a few guys kept coming and taking it all would you think twice about doing it ?
The concept i am going for here is how people are abusing things and will get carried away with it if you let them.

memcoin
funny you are acting like that scum bag cloner scammer iGotSpots.. he was the only one waaay back last year that even mentioned that before
and you both popped up on the previous page with this shit and keep hiding when i say prove it then you come back and repeat TROLLING more.

remember when i posted a few pictures last month and you banned me but you let this guy do it plus much much more ? what the fuck ? whats up with that shit ?
this jerk is hijacking the hell out of any topic i post on derailing it hard for every forum user to Troll the hell out of me and you guys are ignoring it.. wtf ?

this guy has said all kinds of crap to me on Cryptsy chat before and i have plenty more to expose about him such as when i said earlier he was bragging
about pre-making massive amounts of clone coins to add to Bitcointalk.. one specific day he said he had 10 of them complete and ready to go..
more to come soon.. bragging about scamming to me etc then starting shit with me later is pretty dumb lol
IF your actually memecoin ? which i find strange because you have been super friendly with me for 1 year almost until yesterday when iGotSpots showed up..
i find that a tad odd..

Post your proof memceoin or stfu.. all these people don't want to hear accusations you can't prove.. we were talking before your diversion / trolling antics.. coin cloner

On Topic: Fine. Let's get back on topic then, shall we? What have the supporters in this thread done to stop the onslaught of garbage being posted in the announcement section? The threats have amounted to nothing more than talk, and people are mocking you and others. Will the talk be put into action?

Off Topic: I would enjoy it if you could post the supposed dirt you have on me.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:56:17 PM

I love it how Spunknik is being owned time and again in under two paragraphs!

Shows the drivel he posts is complete and utter bollocks, and that he should be branded the resident Troll for his barely readable slabs of text!

I have him Ignored but had to comment as I keep seeing him quoted.
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:16:14 AM

It's like a crypto version of the mafia if it was run by the Three Stooges.

That gave me a good laugh, so so true...
lol +1  Grin
MadCow

Activity: 655

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:04:35 AM

Just in case nobody already mentioned it ...

Mine crappy alts and get paid in NXT

https://nxtforum.org/general/mining-nxt-with-cpu-or-gpu-(ati-or-nvidia-cards)/

Eventually the price of all crappy alts would collapse.

Problem solved.

This seems inevitable - POW coin pools can't mine and dump POS coins - but the reverse is true.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:46:20 AM

more trolling memecoin ?

hey memcoin guess what ?

ya your smart lol

memcoin

i find that a tad odd..

On Topic: Fine. Let's get back on topic then, shall we? What have the supporters in this thread done to stop the onslaught of garbage being posted in the announcement section? The threats have amounted to nothing more than talk, and people are mocking you and others. Will the talk be put into action?

i would enjoy it if you responded to what i asked you.. post your proof or stop harping endlessly that i scammed..
and i confronted you in a few ways and you refuse to address any of it.. time after time, you just keep play games and hiding.

and having admitted you had 10 coins at once pre-made ready to be added here..
as you told me on Cryptsy chat last year, is more than enough dirt but i can get more if other don't beat me to it.  lol
and uhhhh.. is that not bad or am i missing something ? hahha
and you will not force my hand, i will dangle the dagger over your head and make you sweat first Smiley

Step up tough guy.. tell us all here how many forum account names you have logged in here to comment with
and how many coins you have worked on, posted or made for others..

answer that mouth piece.. you think you can act the way you do and have 0.00000001% of credibility ? i don't think so sorry.

guys, this coder cloner has spent a year plus spamming this place to death with clone coins.. are you surprised he want to troll me hard ? lol
confront him and he will run and hide like a coward .

who wants to bet he will NOT give any honest answer on what i asked him ?

I'd rather take investment trade advice from Berni Madoff lol

and we're on topic are we ? seems to me your being antagonistic STILL memecoin.. i must have missed the "back on topic" part lol

We need to get organized and deal with these slime balls like this guy and fork their coins or use any other means of taking them down.
they have gotten way to cocky with their scammy antics. Can we focus on getting organized here people ?
We need to focus our effort on taking coins down ! not playing games with trolls...

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 04:03:21 AM

Again...that's not me

memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:22:21 AM

more trolling memecoin ?

hey memcoin guess what ?

ya your smart lol

memcoin

i find that a tad odd..

i would enjoy it if you responded to what i asked you.. post your proof or stop harping endlessly that i scammed..
and i confronted you in a few ways and you refuse to address any of it.. time after time, you just keep play games and hiding.

and having admitted you had 10 coins at once pre-made ready to be added here..
as you told me on Cryptsy chat last year, is more than enough dirt but i can get more if other don't beat me to it.  lol
and uhhhh.. is that not bad or am i missing something ? hahha
and you will not force my hand, i will dangle the dagger over your head and make you sweat first Smiley

Step up tough guy.. tell us all here how many forum account names you have logged in here to comment with
and how many coins you have worked on, posted or made for others..

answer that mouth piece.. you think you can act the way you do and have 0.00000001% of credibility ? i don't think so sorry.

guys, this coder cloner has spent a year plus spamming this place to death with clone coins.. are you surprised he want to troll me hard ? lol
confront him and he will run and hide like a coward .

who wants to bet he will NOT give any honest answer on what i asked him ?

I'd rather take investment trade advice from Berni Madoff lol

and we're on topic are we ? seems to me your being antagonistic STILL memecoin.. i must have missed the "back on topic" part lol

We need to get organized and deal with these slime balls like this guy and fork their coins or use any other means of taking them down.
they have gotten way to cocky with their scammy antics. Can we focus on getting organized here people ?
We need to focus our effort on taking coins down ! not playing games with trolls...

You have no proof that I said anything about anything. On and on you go about scam this and scam that, but when confronted with the notion that your miner did not perform as advertised, you got defensive and told people tough luck - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=346823.40.

The getting organized has already happened. It's called this thread was created, and people posted. What's next?

Am I spamming? Report me!
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:40:54 AM

Probably the dumbest proposal to use hash power and resources I have heard of in a while. lol  Cheesy

Who cares if these coins exist? Why waste energy on them if it amounts to nothing. They will live on anyway as long as 1 user is running the client and mining.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:43:12 AM

So wtf has happened with this project so far anyway? (honestly I cant be bothered reading back through 20 pages so cliff notes would be appreciated).

I did hear BCX claiming he forked AUR but that turned out to be a planned fork by the dev's (lol), but apart from that I've heard nothing & I'm still drowning in fucking shitcoin spam here.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:33:35 PM

I love it how Spunknik is being owned time and again in under two paragraphs!

Shows the drivel he posts is complete and utter bollocks, and that he should be branded the resident Troll for his barely readable slabs of text!

I have him Ignored but had to comment as I keep seeing him quoted.

where is that ? point it out to me because i don't see how i have been owned 1 single time in the last 60+ pages
as a matter of fact i have utterly dominated all comers and will keep doing so i am bullet proof and far smarter than snotty one liner reddiot brats.
is that short enough for you kid ? ADD making you twitch yet son ? pop some Riddalin maybe ? buckle up it's gonna get long ..you may wanna start scrolling now Wink

hilarious.. dipshit trolls get their ass's handed to them and they respond with I WON !!!!!111 (while being laid out, one punch knock out style)
lol i literally just lol'd my neighbors are prob wondering what i am doing.. you clowns just amuse the shit out of me.
Hey when a guy changes the subject and trolls me to accuse me a of a scam over & over and fails to prove it in anyway how in the hell is that making me look bad ?

i find it amusing how you guys have "got me" so much that you have derailed and hijacked this topic to insult me every second comment.
that in itself proves i have owned you scam defenders and your scared scrambling to pick up the pieces lol
this topic is not about who likes Spoetnik kids...

and this where i say too like meme scamcoin did earlier ..."BACK on topic" Wink

- Ripple is the future
How do you guys feel about Ripple ? are you scam coin defenders defending that too ?
Should i hold my breath waiting for an answer or will you suck holes try and attack and troll and discredit me personally.
Pro Tip: attack my Grammar Wink
I use smilies a lot and type out LOL a lot too.. point that out in any argument for an automatic win lol

Can you clone coin defenders admit there is any problem at all ?

- The Flood / Enema (Learn to Swim)
And guy i agree i am drowning in shitcoin spam too Sad
I'd love to be able to come here and see what is worth seeing and not be drowned with clones that are pyramid schemes.. like AUR.
I come here to get involved in crypto but it's hard when it's SUCH a god damn mess Sad
How are we suppose to see that one good coin in such a massive amount of garbage flooding this place ?

- Spam Scripting
Like a well known mouthy coin cloner that bragged to me about making scoins ahead of time in batches and then making a script to spam them HERE.
i bet if we could convince Bitcointalk to release the forum server logs and database logs we could cross reference the data and find the 4 or 5 guys posting them all
and expose them for who and what they are, sleazy scammers.. and that would most likely give most of the scam coin defenders a rude awakening in how bad it is
and i bet many people out there would abruptly stop supporting these scam coins or maybe even leave disgusted.

- Disgusted !
I thought it was bad when i got here almost a year ago.. i was disgusted by scammers and cloners so much i wasn't sure i wanted to get involved at all :/
And yeah ya never know what info might come out online.. after all this forum has been hacked a few times. so....
Did they get a bounty from the feds then claimed a hacking later to cover their tracks in case certain traceable bits of info show up online ?
I would and i would sell all your ass's out for the right amount of money too.. i'll admit it lol Smiley
Worry about me making a long comment with bad grammar ? worry about the security of this place and supporting shitty scams that could get you arrested !
I have no doubt the FBI and NSA etc are balls deep in here with us keeping tabs so i hope you are all clean in your other side activities lol
Trust me you Trolls have more important things to worry about Wink

- Are we going to get organized ?
What we need like BCX suggested i think earlier is an attack pool or something that we could use anonymously.. for forking etc.
lets get doing it.. i don't have a web server or domains etc so we need someone that does to get a hold of BCX maybe and work it out.
Can you get a pool running for this anyone ? We need it to work anon, that will for sure get a lot of people involved
and good god it will be a awesome.. just imagine taking down a dozen coins a day guys Smiley i will be sooooo sweet !

edit: i fixed lots of spelling mistakes ahhaha Smiley

dexternax

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:32:10 PM

SO I am sure most people are not mid-flight, bored with nothing better to do than to read 66 pages of this thread like I am, so I am going to sum it up really quickly for the newcomers.

- A few dudes are tired of seeing people make 'shitcoins' altcoins, flood the market.
- Those same dudes are also people who have made their own altcoins
- They want to create a digital mafia to bully 'shitcoins' they don't like 
- Extortion is the first step (10-20BTC)
- Attack is the second step if they don't comply (point all their hash power to fork a blockchain)
- 90% of the the thread is just trolling....

I think that sums it up pretty well....

I was thinking about this though.... Who wants to start a protective anti-altcoin-mafia pool?.... I mean if these guys are aiming their hash power to take down coins, its going to take hash power away from the coins they've created.... leaving them open for a 51% attack as well... I bet 300+devs from all these 'shitcoins' you want to take down can come up with more hash power within their communities, as a counter measure, than can ever be created through this useless (somewhat illegal) thread.
slavo

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:10:28 PM

I bet 300+devs from all these 'shitcoins' you want to take down can come up with more hash power within their communities, as a counter measure, than can ever be created through this useless (somewhat illegal) thread.

at least that'd prove that their managment skills are legit, so the failing coins would deserve to die quietly  Smiley
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:18:57 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 04:52:36 PM by Wipeout2097

SO I am sure most people are not mid-flight, bored with nothing better to do than to read 66 pages of this thread like I am, so I am going to sum it up really quickly for the newcomers.

- A few dudes are tired of seeing people make 'shitcoins' altcoins, flood the market.
- Those same dudes are also people who have made their own altcoins
- They want to create a digital mafia to bully 'shitcoins' they don't like  
- Extortion is the first step (10-20BTC)
- Attack is the second step if they don't comply (point all their hash power to fork a blockchain)
- 90% of the the thread is just trolling....

I think that sums it up pretty well....
Nonsense.

It was a noob that made the extorsion post. It's always newbies like you that come up with the extortion B.S., claim that everyone who is against shitcoins, want to charge money. Prove what you claim by quoting posts where others besides zeroc00l want to charge BTC or shut up.

You also ignore the ones like me that have legitimate concerns for people being scammed with IPO's, premines and dumps, also the long-term of alt coins, but I don't expect you to acknowledge this.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: