Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:50:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176687 times)
romang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:09:32 AM

Wow this thread has really took off.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:53:20 AM

@poornamelessme
show me one crazy argument..
any of the ones i posted against scam coins have been very rational and thoughtful i think.
your game and your diversion is not working.. feel free to counter and address any assertion i have made ..if you have the balls that is Wink

the only crazy replies i see is from people like you and memescamscoin who think you have the right to scam people and rip them off.

PS: You don't.

I think you misread or misunderstood what I wrote. I said people writing in the ann subforum, speaking out against coins quite often post in a trolling manner. There are plenty of samples there. I didn't say you posted there, as I have no idea if you have.

As for examples:
Pick a random nation coin in the ann subforum  and you'll find someone just screaming scam over and over... it just produces noise. A more rational argument would work a lot better, in my opinion.

I do find it peculiar that anytime someone posts something negative against this group, you say they are scamming someone. I never made a coin, don't particularly think most nation/meme coins are a good idea (and have so), don't go around recommending coins to anyone... so it is a bit difficult for me to scam or cheat anyone.

As for what you have posted, in general, you will probably take this as an insult, although no insult meant --

If you are on amphetamines, you may wish to cut down/stop while posting. A great deal of your posts read like someone who is on something. Many of your posts are sort of a rambling, semi-coherent freeform type of trolling, not bound to any rules of grammar or logic. Yes, you can make coherent points, but they get buried beneath insults. So even though I half expect you to follow up with with one of your trolling types of responses, I hope you reconsider how you write. My first thought when I read one of your posts is that you must be around 14-15 years old, on drugs, and/or have an emotional problem.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:12:48 AM

no and repeating yourself doesn't make it any more true either..
this topic is not about me so i don't see how your getting anywhere harping on my grammar and picking apart HOW i said what i have said..
the only trolling going on is those of you that are attacking me personally over my views.. like the comment right above mine.

i'm a 14 year old retard on meth with emotional problems ?

ya uhhhhh that is a terribly brilliant and mature retort to what i said previously.

anyway sure i am on meth and i am 14 and i live alone in mom's basement with emotional issues fine it's ALL true you caught me.
BUT does that make what i said invalid ?

Thanks for bumping the topic and attacking me personally again (and avoiding any on-topic reply in the slightest)

and hey if your having that hard of a time with my grammar feel free to ask me to clarify anything i have said.
i can spell it Reeeeaaal slow for the short bus kids Wink
i get the feeling you gets understand what i say though and are just playing dumb and using the grammar attack angle because it's all you can come up with..
you can't seem to invalidate any assertion i have made and you guys refuse too answer any question i have posed etc

Every topic i comment on is not about me guys.. grow up.

FUD first & ask questions later™
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:32:06 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 07:42:41 AM by poornamelessme

no and repeating yourself doesn't make it any more true either..

Thanks for bumping the topic and attacking me personally again (and avoiding any on-topic reply in the slightest)

I simply posted that people in the ann subforum tend to troll coins, rather than educate. Whether you feel it's true or not, that's up to you. It's hardly a startling revelation. The point I was making, originally (in a post that didn't even involve you, or bring you up at all) was that I am all for educating people against scams/shitcoins, but rather than troll people, it'd be more effective to state arguments rationally.

I repeated this, because you evidently did not take away that same message (and you asked for an example, so it's on-topic). For some odd reason you act like it was an attack on you -- only way it would be, is if you troll in that subforum under a different name. Beats me if you do or not.

And, again, I meant the comments about your posting style as constructive criticism. I am hardly the first person to comment on your grammar or posting style. Nobody is perfect, but maybe write in paragraphs? Maybe try not to insult people in every other post? One guy above simply asked for an update, and you went into troll mode on him.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:41:56 AM

on topic much ?

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 09:52:38 AM

This is what the SEC is for, if you want regulation then go cry to Uncle Sam to do it to save Grandma. I personally don't want any form of regulation but if we're going to have it, better an army of licensed bureaucrats than a bunch of neckbeard monkeys sitting in front of their computer wearing a Guy Fawkes mask.

If it goes that way - it might - the licensed bureaucrats are going to have an interesting time...

Just consider what "do your own due diligence" and "investigate before you invest" means here. I'm used to DYODD in the stock market, which means plowing through financial statements at a minimum. But here, it means plowing through this forum and - if you're serious - figuring out the nuts and bolts of the crypto coin you've plopped your money into. Consequently, I find myself plowing through bitcoinj and dogecoinj, and comparing the two. I'm doin' my own due diligence, all right.

Also, consider what an "investment" in an alt entails. If you're in this game over and above a nice momentum-trade punt, you're hoping that your cyber will rise in price because of added demand for it. Other than a pump, which is strictly the turf of the momentum-trade pumpers, how does the demand increase?

That's right: through people buying it for use, or at least buying it in the hope that others will adopt it. Which leads to the inevitable question: why should they? And, question #2 - especially relevant for a cyber like Quark - why aren't they?

The crapcoins are an inevitable product of an open-source world. But so is pitching in, in any way you can. Open source = zero barriers to entry. Yes, many kick-ins are minor and clonecoins are all over the place, but the very nature of open-source means that someone can come along with a real technical innovation that'll spread like a proverbial wildfire. Or a marketing innovation, or an end-user innovation, or...

In order to be effective, bureaucracies need a stable industry structure and a stable infrastructure: their rules have to have a half-life of decades. That's workable for the stock market because the investment industry's a lot like a car, a washing machine or an oven. There've been lots of innovations within the form, but someone from 1930 could figure out how to use the 2014 versions of those machines with only a little tutoring. Just as an investor from 1930 could puzzle his way through the stock market of today with only a few formal tutorials on what's changed. He could still pick up his phone and call a broker to buy and sell - just like he could in 1930. He could also look through annual reports and news releases to decide what to buy - just as he could in 1930. Heck, the Wall Street Journal's still around.

Could you say the same about a Bitcoiner from 2009? Or anyone from 2005?

Yep: if the SEC decides to make cybers a part of their turf, they'll have a very interesting time - once they stop using surface analogies to scratch the surface of this world.... 

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Severaz

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:14:31 PM

add utc to the shitcoins copy of others.. premine dev already bought his scrypt miners with the startup funds, modderated forums same idea as the better drk
frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:28:55 PM

Edit: if someone is here really concerned about other people, I suggest posting in the [ANN] subforum and alert/educate the ones that invest into IPO's/premine/scams, instead of fueling this flamefest.

I like this thread - good arguments, could keep the personal attacks to a minimum.

People get info from all kinds of places, take max keiser and bill still recently, it's a problem.
It's possible that Still might have really believed in the coin he was promoting, perhaps he wasn't told the whole truth, or spun a story.
But I highly suspect that Keiser, being a known market manipulator is involved purely for his own financial gain.

It's almost certain other big names will follow this trend, and I doubt very many of their followers will bother to come here and read up on a few years of crypto history before parting with their money.
yaboymarvo

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:11:01 PM

There were less than 30 alternate coins in December and now there's over 200 and the list keeps adding.

so,dont use them then. Problem solved.

that does not solve anything there is still a wide range of negative effects..

scam coins make us all look bad and it makes bitcoin itself look bad and worth less too i think.

would you say that about elderly people being scammed ? they are vulnerable.. do you just say well fuck em who cares about em ?
as long as I MAKE MONEY i don't give a fuck who gets scammer or ripped off
and people who scam the elderly often get caught and face criminal punishment so why shouldn't coin scammers ?

try having a shred of decency maybe and think of others and not just your own selfish greed .
So killing coins and leaving a bunch of people with coins that are worth nothing is better than letting people figure out what to invest on their own? Pretty sure no one is going to invest money into something without researching it first. BTW bitcoin could die any day,leaving everyone with worthless BTC, shouldn't you do something about that as well? Dont you think a group of angry virgins killing coins makes crypto currency as a whole look bad?
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:42:31 PM

Pretty sure no one is going to invest money into something without researching it first.

This is where you are completely wrong.

Exhibit (a)
Read this thread.

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:54:47 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 08:45:20 PM by Spoetnik

Pretty sure no one is going to invest money into something without researching it first.

Exhibit (a)
Read this thread.

actually he is right.. not one guy in almost year of all these clones have i seen anyone ask any questions of credibility.
they scream take my money and demand a wallet / miner to double click on and often get hit with malware..
time after time a new coin gets posted and i have never seen anyone ask.. who the coin poster is or how many coins the guy has done before etc.
OR how many other forum account names the clone coin poster has created / used.. they don't ask because they don't care !
the scam supporters couldn't care less WHO made the coin.. it could very well be a known scammer with a scammer tag rating here
or a guy who posted a dozen virus's in here before they don't give a shit.. they're greedy idiots, that know better.

and my answer to the poor clone coin investors sitting on coins when they get attacked question ?

Simple if you get caught with your house full of stolen property you can be arrested..
you scam coin investors ARE guilty just like the scam coin starter.. sorry nice try but you don't get to play innocent lol
Theft and possession of stolen property gets you jail time..
A recent law suit where the guy who ran the biggest Ponzi scheme in history was in the news and he tried to clam all responsibility for himself
but the judge ruled NO all the other people were responsible also and threw the book at them too.. sorry playing dumb is not going to cut it.

Trafficlearn

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:02:53 PM

just how many shitcoins are the posters in this thread secretly behind???   inquiring minds would love to know....

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
PoolMinor
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:09:37 PM

just how many shitcoins are the posters in this thread secretly behind???   inquiring minds would love to know....
Shitcoins include TES, unless you can provide multiple reasons as to why it is not, and future plans are not what makes a coin good today.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
yaboymarvo

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:36:08 PM

im not involved in any coins,just simply a miner and someone who doesnt care how someone else spends their own damn money...
yaboymarvo

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:38:59 PM

Exhibit (a)
Read this thread.

actually he is right.. not one guy in almost year of all these clones have i seen anyone ask any questions of credibility.
they scream take my money and demand a wallet / miner to double click on and often get hit with malware..
time after time a new coin gets posted and i have never seen anyone ask.. who the coin poster is or how many coins the guy has done before etc.
OR how many other forum account names the clone coin poster has created / used.. they don't ask because they don't care !
the the scam supporters coudln't care less WHO made the coin.. it could very well be a known scammer with a scammer tag rating here
or a guy who posted a dozen virus's in here before they don't give a shit.. they're greedy idiots, that know better.

and my answer to the poor clone coin investors sitting on coins when they get attacked question ?

Simple if you get caught with your house full of stolen property you can be arrested..
you scam coin investors ARE guilty just like the scam coin starter.. sorry nice try but you don't get to play innocent lol
Theft and possession of stolen property gets you jail time..
A recent law suit where the guy who ran the biggest Ponzi scheme in history was in the news and he tried to clam all responsibility for himself
but the judge ruled NO all the other people were responsible also and threw the book at them too.. sorry playing dumb is not going to cut it.
wow that last paragraph...just wow. How does owning coins which you claim are scams make you a thief?
Trafficlearn

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:49:16 PM

Shitcoins include TES, unless you can provide multiple reasons as to why it is not, and future plans are not what makes a coin good today.

Yep...you are correct they do include TES in the sense of what they consider shitcoins.....however we ARE working on many projects such as renewable mining servers....renewable energy miners that will provide FREE hash to the pools...etc....not that it really matters much what i say....the minds will be made up anyhow....so be it......but this thread just REEKS of a bunch of antiquated nerds who are watching their cashcow slip through their fingers because they were too stupid to act and adapt to the next idea and keep up with the evolution of the industry.... threats are the last resort of the desperate.....so the question remains....what coins are they behind??  and will they also be targets?

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
PoolMinor
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:55:24 PM

just how many shitcoins are the posters in this thread secretly behind???   inquiring minds would love to know....

Yep...you are correct they do include TES in the sense of what they consider shitcoins.....however we ARE working on many projects such as renewable mining servers....renewable energy miners that will provide FREE hash to the pools...etc....not that it really matters much what i say....the minds will be made up anyhow....so be it......but this thread just REEKS of a bunch of antiquated nerds who are watching their cashcow slip through their fingers because they were too stupid to act and adapt to the next idea and keep up with the evolution of the industry.... threats are the last resort of the desperate.....so the question remains....what coins are they behind??  and will they also be targets?

You are still missing the point.

Let me use as few words as possible.

Coins need more function than mining and trading at exchanges.

Trafficlearn

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:03:32 PM

The only point i am missing is WHO APPOINTED YOU SAVIOR OF THE INDUSTRY??  oh thats right...you get to make the rules.

better practice up on "would you like fries with that"

its clear you are all one trick ponies.

At least R3wt ATTEMPTED to do something different....the rest....keep on amassing the asics...you are going to need them...and don't forget to save for a rainy day

BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:04:00 PM

just how many shitcoins are the posters in this thread secretly behind???   inquiring minds would love to know....

Yep...you are correct they do include TES in the sense of what they consider shitcoins.....however we ARE working on many projects such as renewable mining servers....renewable energy miners that will provide FREE hash to the pools...etc....not that it really matters much what i say....the minds will be made up anyhow....so be it......but this thread just REEKS of a bunch of antiquated nerds who are watching their cashcow slip through their fingers because they were too stupid to act and adapt to the next idea and keep up with the evolution of the industry.... threats are the last resort of the desperate.....so the question remains....what coins are they behind??  and will they also be targets?

You are still missing the point.

Let me use as few words as possible.

Coins need more function than mining and trading at exchanges.

Agreed 100%
PoolMinor
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:08:29 PM

The only point i am missing is WHO APPOINTED YOU SAVIOR OF THE INDUSTRY??  oh thats right...you get to make the rules.

better practice up on "would you like fries with that"

its clear you are all one trick ponies.

At least R3wt ATTEMPTED to do something different....the rest....keep on amassing the asics...you are going to need them...and don't forget to save for a rainy day

Actually I paid off my bachelor degree debt with one of those shitcoins; thanks to people not researching coins, I made a shit-ton of money on CENT (the coin I linked the thread to).

Edit: No need to respond you are now on my ignore list for simple lack of comprehension of basic facts of what dilution does to a system.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: