Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176699 times)
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:34:49 AM

Why folks get so angry when others want to invest in something I'll never know.

I may be wrong, but I get the impression from some supporters in this movement that they believe people will instead put money into older cryptos (and most likely ones they own), if so many new alts weren't coming out. It's like... hey, why is litecoin going down, yet AUR getting so much money? Let's kill it, so people push litecoin up!

It of course doesn't work that way, but again, that is the feeling I get from some here.

It doesn't help that some people supporting this movement also made their own shitcoins, which they conveniently excluded from their kill list -- due to being older than some arbitrary date they made up.

Oh for sure hey I'm a big LTC supporter too probably should have posted that again like I stated as far as dilution the trends say different in most cases and point straight to the direct pairing to BTC price to USD.

If bitcoin loses 50% generally altcoins follow they don't gain 50% by staying stable and thinking it should is unrealistic. Just look at Bitcoin and how long it took to gain traction of any kind. It took years. I generally hold and will probably wait a few years on the good alt coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:08:41 AM

what pisses me off is i probably would have noticed Vertcoin back months ago when it was released but i missed it
because of the savage and massive flood of scammy shit coin clones.

the bottom line is the good ones get so lost it's not even funny.. go ahead and argue with that scam lovers.
tell me how its a good thing a legit dev gets overlooked because scammers are hammering the scene with pump and dump ponzi's scams.
and YES they are scams when the coin cloners have ZERO intention from the beginning other than a pump and dump copy and paste job..
look at what a pyramid scheme is guys.. i'd safely say most of the so called coins fit the description pretty closely
AND those ARE illegal !
They are not all created equal so quit playing like they are.. Free market bs propaganda crap.. gimme a break !

the definition of "currency" now is so abused and distorted it makes me sick :/
and even worse the scummy people who make excuses for the BAD behavior they can not defend.
not one single guy has posted a legit excuse for doing bad things here nor will they EVER.
Bad behavior can not be excused so it will never happen.

anyway let's get this death pool started Smiley

i have said the EXACT same thing BY MYSELF For Almost A YEAR !
i stand up for what i believe in, even when *almost ALL of you harass and troll and attack me endlessly.. almost a year later and i still stand behind what i say !
so they are correct on previous pages.. YES we are all talk .
sad Sad

I want these guys to start getting scared.. they gotten way to ballsy.
There was a time when every single coin that was posted was with checking out.. many of you don't know but it wasn't always a shit-scam fest here !
last year coin devs knew they could not get away with posting scams.. NOW they have no problem posting them
and the October noobs eat them up and run their mouth and try and bully the scene (most are mouthy school yard brats with shiny new GPU's to flash mine with)
All these pricks showed up and the quality of the scene went down hill..
They are screwed in the head big time.. when India while back WARNED the public against crypto currencies such as Bitcoin and Doge coin
they proclaimed that a victory saying they got recognized by a major bank.. YEAH WARNING the public to stay away from them !
YOU IDIOTS ARE MAKING BITCOIN LOOK BAD !
And you are taking money out of MY pocket !

Lets get forking guys come on !

So the truth comes out, and it really boils down to an, "If I can't have something, nobody can." argument. At least you are being honest. We can't say that for the rest of these scammers, now can we?

Am I spamming? Report me!
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:51:29 AM

what pisses me off is i probably would have noticed Vertcoin back months ago when it was released but i missed it

the bottom line is the good ones get so lost it's not even funny.. go ahead and argue with that scam lovers.
tell me how its a good thing a legit dev gets overlooked because scammers are hammering the scene with pump and dump ponzi's scams.
and YES they are scams when the coin cloners have ZERO intention from the beginning other than a pump and dump copy and paste job..
look at what a pyramid scheme is guys.. i'd safely say most of the so called coins fit the description pretty closely
AND those ARE illegal !
They are not all created equal so quit playing like they are.. Free market bs propaganda crap.. gimme a break !

and even worse the scummy people who make excuses for the BAD behavior they can not defend.
not one single guy has posted a legit excuse for doing bad things here nor will they EVER.

i stand up for what i believe in, even when *almost ALL of you harass and troll and attack me endlessly.. almost a year later and i still stand behind what i say !
sad Sad

There was a time when every single coin that was posted was with checking out.. many of you don't know but it wasn't always a shit-scam fest here !
last year coin devs knew they could not get away with posting scams.. NOW they have no problem posting them
and the October noobs eat them up and run their mouth and try and bully the scene (most are mouthy school yard brats with shiny new GPU's to flash mine with)
They are screwed in the head big time.. when India while back WARNED the public against crypto currencies such as Bitcoin and Doge coin
they proclaimed that a victory saying they got recognized by a major bank.. YEAH WARNING the public to stay away from them !

So the truth comes out, and it really boils down to an, "If I can't have something, nobody can." argument. At least you are being honest. We can't say that for the rest of these scammers, now can we?
He's being honest, unlike you, that highlighted a single sentence to justify your B.S. argument.

Despite his weird posting style, it's clear he's concerned with multiple issues. His self-interest is included of course, but so is the worry about altcoin future and for people being scammed.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 03:51:50 AM

AND those ARE illegal !

sad Sad

How on earth do you come to that conclusion with what he just said? Please elaborate... I would like to screw your arguments  Wink

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
romang

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:56:02 AM

Thanks!

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:05:16 AM

Red text doesn't make a post more legitimate.

I agree with OP. Even if Auroracoin does get distributed to Icelandic citizens, any other country coin likely will capitalize on this success and pump and dump their premine.

So AUR has been punished for setting a precedent. I implore the OP to reconsider AUR. For the record I do NOT hold AUR. I did hold about 31 of them I mined on day 1. The DEV has kept his promises. He did not dump at .15 BTC. He has expressed concern over the pumping of AUR. Auroracoin dropping to .005 to .02  is a GOOD thing for getting it adopted. This has been a serious project and nearly 10% of the coins claimed. I understand that AUR fits outside the mold of the standards that coins have held in the past. The last 4 months has seen an influx of shitcoins and scams. I agree with all the other coins listed. Especially coins like Spaincoin. AUR is unique in that it fits a specific criteria. Population of a small city. Open minded tech savvy and young population. Extremely ailing currency in the krona. The list goes on. This coin deserves a chance. The fact that it was subject to a pump and dump should not hold the DEV, the coin, or the people of Iceland culpable.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:13:41 AM

He's being honest, unlike you, that highlighted a single sentence to justify your B.S. argument.

Despite his weird posting style, it's clear he's concerned with multiple issues. His self-interest is included of course, but so is the worry about altcoin future and for people being scammed.

How have I been dishonest?

How on earth do you come to that conclusion with what he just said? Please elaborate... I would like to screw your arguments  Wink

Spoetnik makes the claim that "last year coin devs knew they could not get away with posting scams.." If I go by his definition of a scam, any coin that is created for the sole purpose of making the developer money, by whatever means, is a scam. Last year coins were being pumped out left and right, and they were mostly created by a select few individuals. Spoetnik calls one of them out in a separate thread, Shakezula. Although the scam has taken a different shape, a majority of of the coins created, then and now, were and are scams by his definition. The difference between then and now is how much money Spoetnik is making.

Am I spamming? Report me!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:14:18 AM

So AUR has been punished for setting a precedent. I implore the OP to reconsider AUR. For the record I do NOT hold AUR. I did hold about 31 of them I mined on day 1. The DEV has kept his promises. He did not dump at .15 BTC. He has expressed concern over the pumping of AUR. Auroracoin dropping to .005 to .02  is a GOOD thing for getting it adopted. This has been a serious project and nearly 10% of the coins claimed. I understand that AUR fits outside the mold of the standards that coins have held in the past. The last 4 months has seen an influx of shitcoins and scams. I agree with all the other coins listed. Especially coins like Spaincoin. AUR is unique in that it fits a specific criteria. Population of a small city. Open minded tech savvy and young population. Extremely ailing currency in the krona. The list goes on. This coin deserves a chance. The fact that it was subject to a pump and dump should not hold the DEV, the coin, or the people of Iceland culpable.

I would think BCX is the muscle, so to speak. And it appears like it was mostly a ruse to get the dev to fix an exploit. Or at least it seems that way. I am not sure if we will ever know all the details. It was sort of like a terrorist planting a bomb on a bridge, because it has a structural flaw... and threatening to kill everyone unless the bridge is fixed. A weird way to go about it, but... well, the flaw seems to have been fixed.

I wouldn't worry about anyone else here doing anything to AUR. The OP has questionable motives and a rather sketchy background with his own coins.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 05:34:41 AM

How on earth do you come to that conclusion with what he just said? Please elaborate... I would like to screw your arguments  Wink

Spoetnik makes the claim that "last year coin devs knew they could not get away with posting scams.." If I go by his definition of a scam, any coin that is created for the sole purpose of making the developer money, by whatever means, is a scam. Last year coins were being pumped out left and right, and they were mostly created by a select few individuals. Spoetnik calls one of them out in a separate thread, Shakezula. Although the scam has taken a different shape, a majority of of the coins created, then and now, were and are scams by his definition. The difference between then and now is how much money Spoetnik is making.

Are you simply pulling those accusations out of thin air or what? When someone says "last year coin devs knew they could not get away with posting scams..", it meant there was enough good coins and intelligence around to smell a shitcoin scam from a mile away. There was enough muscle and manpower to educate people who were coming into the crypto world. The community ran by growing in quality, not quantity. Now in this shitshorm of scams, its extremely difficult to spot a coin with potential.... and that chain reacts into stiffling innovation and a serious lack of long term motivation. Resources gets spent on the most intelligent way to make money the fastest and scoot.

When he says "you are taking money out of my pocket", it does not mean you are eating into his scam pie. I'm quoting my response from another thread for convenience.

Imagine this.... a cloning machine makes 100 Brad Pitts flock into Hollywood, each with a different hair do and costume, but Brad Pitts none the less. Do you think the "value" of the original Brad Pitt goes down or not? It does.... and I wouldn't necessarily call them "options"... they are copies with different looks, thats all. On the other hand if there comes a Denzel Washington, Will Smith, Leo decaff and J Depp into the scene, then you have real value there. Each actor will be giving it their best and bringing their own uniqueness to the movies they compete and fight for, and as an audience you are "investing" in these actors to do better by paying to watch their movies. Now those are options.

So what Im trying to say is that we need options to strengthen the system.... of course, but clones disguised as options.... I don't think so. They drive the entire market down, reduce quality, stifles innovation and just plain makes it inconvenient for investors. How many crazy trigger happy flappy coins and rabbit coins and rainbow coins does it take to bring down this boat we're all in? These guys who are against shitcoins, I applaud them for taking an initiative to do whatever is in their power in getting rid of these parasites!

So basically the money that is coming in with the influx of the new "checking it out" crowd is diluted amongst the hundreds of shitcoins. Adding to that a "chance" to buy some coins before the launch... because you never know.... this shit right here could be the next bitcoin, making you from a minimum wage slave to a millionaire! Act now... one time offer... lets bring down the government of El Dorado... be a part of the revolution... be a part of history!!

Now somewhere amongst that pile of knee deep shit will be a coin or two with genuine innovation and with progress that can ake crypto a notch higher. But Jesus Fuckin Christ.... you think you can hear a peep from that coin amongst this horde of walking shit? So yes, everyone looses money when a good coin goes unnoticed, not just spoetnik.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
UnNamedCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 05:46:26 AM

Why folks get so angry when others want to invest in something I'll never know.

I may be wrong, but I get the impression from some supporters in this movement that they believe people will instead put money into older cryptos (and most likely ones they own), if so many new alts weren't coming out. It's like... hey, why is litecoin going down, yet AUR getting so much money? Let's kill it, so people push litecoin up!

It of course doesn't work that way, but again, that is the feeling I get from some here.

It doesn't help that some people supporting this movement also made their own shitcoins, which they conveniently excluded from their kill list -- due to being older than some arbitrary date they made up.
+1 Good Post!

Everyone has a motive, whether good or bad and that includes the OP

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:19:50 AM

AND those ARE illegal !

sad Sad

You're a complete idiot so you admit the only reason you're doing this is for profit. "ooohhh I would have known vertcoin would have taken off if their wasn't so many scamcoins! your taking money out of my pocket!" Fuck off no one is taking money from you, it's the free market deal with it.

learn to read mouth piece..
i said i would have noticed it had it not got lost in the sea of useless scammy clone coins.
pay closer attention next time prick.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:27:28 AM

AND those ARE illegal !

sad Sad

@memecoin
for the 7th time answer the question(s) i have asked you.. even one of them.. All you do is ignore them and troll more. Your a scared little coward i think.
grow some balls.. and be a man about it instead of hiding, lurking in the shadows name changing and hurling insults and trolling.
have you even made one single comment related to the topic here ?

@everyone
People notice how not one single legit dev that made an honest coin has stuck up for me or the cause or against clone coins in any way ?
i have never seen one of them stand up and say anything against them i can recall EVER.
so what would that leave you to believe ? hmmmm
There is NO legit devs.. other wise they would be standing up against the garbage that is screwing them over.
Bottom line.. they have to compete with scam coins so why are they not speaking up ?

as usual i expect no real response.. mouthy cowards will just troll more and dodge addressing any real issues and play stupid little games about it.

UnNamedCoin

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 06:32:15 AM

Interesting post. I am going to need to read some of your older posts to catch up, but it seems that your asking questions and nobody answers... which is not a good campaign for Public Relations.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:12:05 AM

I think the reply i would hope to get off of the last comment i made is whether or not scammy clones affect legit coins or not.
Some people may think NO they don't have any real tangible effect and i of course do think so and in a few ways..
At the very minimum the legit coin devs will have no choice but try and vie for attention in the ANN forum section
with clones being posted non stop pushing their honest coin to page 40 or what ever.
See what i am saying ? and i think it goes WAY beyond that to..

Rather than having new people across the world exposed to Crypto via Doge coin's greedy much profit meme.jpgs and moronic spam comments,
the new people out there could be drawn in and exposed to a currency that is taken with a degree of seriousness and honesty.
Are we attracting the right kind of people ? Ones that will work on the code to make it better or bring a level of professionalism or at least maturity to the scene ?
We want people that speak like idiots being the face of Crypto across the web on non-crypto sites posting stupid childish gibberish with picture like below..

The face of Crypto right here guys..

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 07:26:52 AM

I think the reply i would hope to get off of the last comment i made is whether or not scammy clones affect legit coins or not.
Some people may think NO they don't have any real tangible effect and i of course do think so and in a few ways..
At the very minimum the legit coin devs will have no choice but try and vie for attention in the ANN forum section
with clones being posted non stop pushing their honest coin to page 40 or what ever.

Rather than having new people across the world exposed to Crypto via Doge coin's greedy much profit meme.jpgs and moronic spam comments,
the new people out there could be drawn in and exposed to a currency that is taken with a degree of seriousness and honesty.
Are we attracting the right kind of people ? Ones that will work on the code to make it better or bring a level of professionalism or at least maturity to the scene ?
We want people that speak like idiots being the face of Crypto across the web on non-crypto sites posting stupid childish gibberish with picture like below..

Ha ha ha ha ha ha... that's a cool pic I must admit  Cheesy

UnNamedCoin

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 09:25:04 AM

I maybe wrong but I believe some of the nonsense stems from the age groups. They have yet to take things seriously, which isnt a bad thing, if its in an enclosed and small group. I would guess that the Nascar driver will get some ribbing over such a sponsor as well...

As for the first comment, I do agree that junk coins are pushed, much like spam is rammed into our inbox daily. Again that is part of either no  business skills or just have no clue about other options.

If you have ever been to a Lan party, this forum is much like that, with yelling, tantrums, no idea whats going on and lack of respect for other people... Im also sure, there are a few, if not many that share the same thoughts as you do.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:08:23 AM

i just wish people would THINK.. especially the younger or newer ones.

like i was thinking earlier ya know who plays a pivotal role in all this and has probably the largest collection of critical info of all ?
GITHUB
The ramification of Github handing data over to Authorities if they were legally required would be huge.
Github could also change their policy at any time too.. they could also get sick of hosting an increasing amount of clone coins
that could end up being investigated for fraud later implicating them in lawsuits (or are already) then they may randomly decide to shut cloners down.

news sites like coindesk etc if they were smart would ask them for an interview.. i would lol
ask the people that run Githib what the think of all the vulgar and obscene titled coins hosted there ..like hey what ya think of FuckCoin or ShitCoin ?
they should have an age limit maybe ? must be 19+ to upload clones to Github Smiley
So where would they all go if they shut it down ?

i don't think the scammers themselves think very far ahead aside from how many Lambo's their scam buys them this month..
they can't see past their nose.. If people think running what could easily be perceived as a Ponzi scheme is safe then go for it clone it up Wink
but the media the last few year has ALREADY called Bitcoin a Ponzi scheme and those people saying it know NOTHING about this altcoin crap.
many of you out there are treading on thin ice and you don't want to hear my warnings or even stop for 1 second to consider i am being nice warning you.
If you think Ponzi schemes are ok then go ask Berni Madoff and all the people serving jail time that worked for him.

and hey you can blast me for what i just said but i am telling anyone that will listen just what i heard at a variety of non crypto sites in the comment sections
like a broken record they scream PONZI on every single Bitcoin specific story that comes up and i have seen it more & more since i started doing this almost a year ago.
And Doge coin REALLY pisses them off.. and i don't blame them either.. their fanbboys that spam the web are much irritating very douche bags lol

anyway sorry you all, it's ANOTHER comment by me here and yes this is Another long one, i just hope it was interesting enough Smiley

yaboymarvo

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:21:41 PM

Wow you sound so butthurt that people are putting money into dogecoin. Quit your bitching,holy shit.
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:29:15 PM

Wow you sound so butthurt that people are putting money into dogecoin. Quit your bitching,holy shit.

I am a Doge convert I said some oh so not nice things at first about it in private, but its proof a community is the most important piece of a cryptocoin. Doge has brought more to Altcoins recently than any other coin.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/03/27/much-speed-digital-currency-dogecoin-sponsors-nascar-driver-josh-wise/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gmt0tJlLOOg
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/01/22/265060754/wow-dogecoin-other-donors-send-jamaican-bobsled-team-to-sochi

Call it what you like (I did) but currently I call it a success story.
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:41:00 PM

I remember seeing this picture when doge was only 25 satoshi.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: