Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176697 times)
cryptopaths

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:09:16 PM

buckle up.. it's coming Wink

You are delusional.

No one in law enforcement is going to give a shit about what you call a "scam."  (Creating a coin based on a meme is a scam in your book, right?) 

I can just see it:  "Officer, arrest this man.  He created a coin that didn't add sufficient value to the community!"  LOL.

However, they understand extortion VERY well.

If they come, they will be coming for you and your extortionist buddies.

hahaha I like this post you summed up the reality nicely. The members of operation shitcoin cleanout are completely idiotic and don't seem to have even a simple grasp on how real world laws work.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:10:39 PM

The only point i am missing is WHO APPOINTED YOU SAVIOR OF THE INDUSTRY??  oh thats right...you get to make the rules.

better practice up on "would you like fries with that"

its clear you are all one trick ponies.

At least R3wt ATTEMPTED to do something different....the rest....keep on amassing the asics...you are going to need them...and don't forget to save for a rainy day

Actually I paid off my bachelor degree debt with one of those shitcoins; thanks to people not researching coins, I made a shit-ton of money on CENT (the coin I linked the thread to).

are you for or against operation shitcoin?
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:12:43 PM

The only point i am missing is WHO APPOINTED YOU SAVIOR OF THE INDUSTRY??  oh thats right...you get to make the rules.

At least R3wt ATTEMPTED to do something different....the rest....keep on amassing the asics...you are going to need them...and don't forget to save for a rainy day

Actually I paid off my bachelor degree debt with one of those shitcoins; thanks to people not researching coins, I made a shit-ton of money on CENT (the coin I linked the thread to).

Do you know what dilution does to a system of established value, do you understand inflation?

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
LAFreeze

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:14:25 PM

Guys, you are forgetting one thing... You can never keep up with all the crapcoins that are still invented 5 per minute. The best thing you can do is find coins that do add something new, and list those. Find out what is going forwards in the market, don't sift through all the junk, you'd get dirty before you're halfway.
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:20:27 PM

Guys, you are forgetting one thing... You can never keep up with all the crapcoins that are still invented 5 per minute. The best thing you can do is find coins that do add something new, and list those. Find out what is going forwards in the market, don't sift through all the junk, you'd get dirty before you're halfway.

finally....someone made sense...thank you.

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:31:10 PM

Off Topic: _____Cryptsy_____

SOON!!!

I populated the market price with my own <fictitious> numbers. Sorry, the market doesn't fully exist yet.

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:56:27 PM

If you are a believer/member of OSC and have Cryptsy in your Avatar or signature, you are part of the problem. Cryptsy's whole existence is owed to mine-n'-dump and rinse and repeat, just remember that.
cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:00:07 PM

The only point i am missing is WHO APPOINTED YOU SAVIOR OF THE INDUSTRY??  oh thats right...you get to make the rules.

Do you know what dilution does to a system of established value, do you understand inflation?

.....that has nothing to do with my question
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:05:37 PM

what pisses me off is i probably would have noticed Vertcoin back months ago when it was released but i missed it
because of the savage and massive flood of scammy shit coin clones.

the bottom line is the good ones get so lost it's not even funny.. go ahead and argue with that scam lovers.
tell me how its a good thing a legit dev gets overlooked because scammers are hammering the scene with pump and dump ponzi's scams.
and YES they are scams when the coin cloners have ZERO intention from the beginning other than a pump and dump copy and paste job..
look at what a pyramid scheme is guys.. i'd safely say most of the so called coins fit the description pretty closely
AND those ARE illegal !
They are not all created equal so quit playing like they are.. Free market bs propaganda crap.. gimme a break !

the definition of "currency" now is so abused and distorted it makes me sick :/
and even worse the scummy people who make excuses for the BAD behavior they can not defend.
not one single guy has posted a legit excuse for doing bad things here nor will they EVER.
Bad behavior can not be excused so it will never happen.

anyway let's get this death pool started Smiley

i have said the EXACT same thing BY MYSELF For Almost A YEAR !
i stand up for what i believe in, even when *almost ALL of you harass and troll and attack me endlessly.. almost a year later and i still stand behind what i say !
so they are correct on previous pages.. YES we are all talk .
sad Sad

I want these guys to start getting scared.. they gotten way to ballsy.
There was a time when every single coin that was posted was with checking out.. many of you don't know but it wasn't always a shit-scam fest here !
last year coin devs knew they could not get away with posting scams.. NOW they have no problem posting them
and the October noobs eat them up and run their mouth and try and bully the scene (most are mouthy school yard brats with shiny new GPU's to flash mine with)
All these pricks showed up and the quality of the scene went down hill..
They are screwed in the head big time.. when India while back WARNED the public against crypto currencies such as Bitcoin and Doge coin
they proclaimed that a victory saying they got recognized by a major bank.. YEAH WARNING the public to stay away from them !
YOU IDIOTS ARE MAKING BITCOIN LOOK BAD !
And you are taking money out of MY pocket !

Lets get forking guys come on !

FUD first & ask questions later™
madoka

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:08:33 PM

niños rata everywhere
cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:22:15 PM

what pisses me off is i probably would have noticed Vertcoin back months ago when it was released but i missed it
because of the savage and massive flood of scammy shit coin clones.

the bottom line is the good ones get so lost it's not even funny.. go ahead and argue with that scam lovers.
tell me how its a good thing a legit dev gets overlooked because scammers are hammering the scene with pump and dump ponzi's scams.
and YES they are scams when the coin cloners have ZERO intention from the beginning other than a pump and dump copy and paste job..
look at what a pyramid scheme is guys.. i'd safely say most of the so called coins fit the description pretty closely
AND those ARE illegal !
They are not all created equal so quit playing like they are.. Free market bs propaganda crap.. gimme a break !

the definition of "currency" now is so abused and distorted it makes me sick :/
and even worse the scummy people who make excuses for the BAD behavior they can not defend.
not one single guy has posted a legit excuse for doing bad things here nor will they EVER.
Bad behavior can not be excused so it will never happen.

anyway let's get this death pool started Smiley

i have said the EXACT same thing BY MYSELF For Almost A YEAR !
i stand up for what i believe in, even when *almost ALL of you harass and troll and attack me endlessly.. almost a year later and i still stand behind what i say !
so they are correct on previous pages.. YES we are all talk .
sad Sad

I want these guys to start getting scared.. they gotten way to ballsy.
There was a time when every single coin that was posted was with checking out.. many of you don't know but it wasn't always a shit-scam fest here !
last year coin devs knew they could not get away with posting scams.. NOW they have no problem posting them
and the October noobs eat them up and run their mouth and try and bully the scene (most are mouthy school yard brats with shiny new GPU's to flash mine with)
All these pricks showed up and the quality of the scene went down hill..
They are screwed in the head big time.. when India while back WARNED the public against crypto currencies such as Bitcoin and Doge coin
they proclaimed that a victory saying they got recognized by a major bank.. YEAH WARNING the public to stay away from them !
YOU IDIOTS ARE MAKING BITCOIN LOOK BAD !
And you are taking money out of MY pocket !

Lets get forking guys come on !

You're a complete idiot so you admit the only reason you're doing this is for profit. "ooohhh I would have known vertcoin would have taken off if their wasn't so many scamcoins! your taking money out of my pocket!" Fuck off no one is taking money from you, it's the free market deal with it.
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:40:53 PM

Coins need more function than mining and trading at exchanges.

Agreed 100%

BitJohn, please explain to us the other functions behind CASH?  You are behind that one, right?? (Nevermind, we know you won't admit to it...)

BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:46:16 AM

Agreed 100%

BitJohn, please explain to us the other functions behind CASH?  You are behind that one, right?? (Nevermind, we know you won't admit to it...)

Behind it or supported it? I absolutely supported it even tried to help out early on made donations etc. Unfortunately there is no community support for non pre-mined coins (currently) It might survive it might not. The market will purge out the ones that don't belong with or without help really. I liked bottlecaps too heck most of the coins I liked early just didn't get the support. If a developer cannot or doesn't pay folks to develop services or develop their own a coin probably wont make it.

I support the idea and the experiment that is crypto currency and again I think any and all debate is healthy on the subject really.
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:53:26 AM

Agreed 100%

Behind it or supported it? I absolutely supported it even tried to help out early on made donations etc. Unfortunately there is no community support for non pre-mined coins (currently) It might survive it might not. The market will purge out the ones that don't belong with or without help really. I liked bottlecaps too heck most of the coins I liked early just didn't get the support. If a developer cannot or doesn't pay folks to develop services or develop their own a coin probably wont make it.

I support the idea and the experiment that is crypto currency and again I think any and all debate is healthy on the subject really.

Let me be more direct, did you or did you not work with a developer on the creation of CASH?  Did you have any input on coin specs?  Did you fund the development of the coin?

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:59:29 AM

Just a quick note... I'm seeing plenty of coins with IPO's supporting escrow, as a way to provide legitimacy. It should be clear for everyone that IPO's with escrow can still be scams.

The devs should only get their BTC released from the escrower after fullfilling everything promised in the [ANN] OP. It's worthless to have escrow mediating the transfer of BTC to the scammer dev, and the coins to the buyers. The buyers instead of getting nothing, get a bag full of crap.

So, let's post whatever more we can to protect people in the [ANN] threads.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 01:22:22 AM

@poornamelessme
show me one crazy argument..
any of the ones i posted against scam coins have been very rational and thoughtful i think.
your game and your diversion is not working.. feel free to counter and address any assertion i have made ..if you have the balls that is Wink

the only crazy replies i see is from people like you and memescamscoin who think you have the right to scam people and rip them off.

PS: You don't.

I think you misread or misunderstood what I wrote. I said people writing in the ann subforum, speaking out against coins quite often post in a trolling manner. There are plenty of samples there. I didn't say you posted there, as I have no idea if you have.

As for examples:
Pick a random nation coin in the ann subforum  and you'll find someone just screaming scam over and over... it just produces noise. A more rational argument would work a lot better, in my opinion.

I do find it peculiar that anytime someone posts something negative against this group, you say they are scamming someone. I never made a coin, don't particularly think most nation/meme coins are a good idea (and have so), don't go around recommending coins to anyone... so it is a bit difficult for me to scam or cheat anyone.

As for what you have posted, in general, you will probably take this as an insult, although no insult meant --

If you are on amphetamines, you may wish to cut down/stop while posting. A great deal of your posts read like someone who is on something. Many of your posts are sort of a rambling, semi-coherent freeform type of trolling, not bound to any rules of grammar or logic. Yes, you can make coherent points, but they get buried beneath insults. So even though I half expect you to follow up with with one of your trolling types of responses, I hope you reconsider how you write. My first thought when I read one of your posts is that you must be around 14-15 years old, on drugs, and/or have an emotional problem.

Read through the pages.... there are rational arguments throughout most if not all shitcoin ann pages, defended with bs like "if you dont like it, don't mine it" etc. I do my part in pointing out the shit in a shitcoin in almost all that I come across... preferably without the glitter man gif. That shit is getting old imo.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:13:26 AM

Read through the pages.... there are rational arguments throughout most if not all shitcoin ann pages, defended with bs like "if you dont like it, don't mine it" etc. I do my part in pointing out the shit in a shitcoin in almost all that I come across... preferably without the glitter man gif. That shit is getting old imo.

Many threads do have rational arguments, both for and against. I guess I am just sick of seeing 'Scam' plastered all over without the person even saying why he feels a coin is a scam, gifs, and tons of trolling, when normal arguments would suffice and be more effective.

And yep,, I see you have been posting in that Quebec thread. That dev really, really needs to drop the IPO. For myself, I've posted both in the Australia Coin thread -- ann font/style is nearly the same as GreeceCoin's, leading me to believe they are the same devs. And also in Mandarin coin, which I believe is just an April Fool's joke at this point... as they literally copied Greece Coin's announcement info and just stuck the word 'China' in, instead of Greece. If not a joke, they are insanely lazy devs.
SolidStateSurvivor

Activity: 553

Solo Miner Legend

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 02:16:57 AM

http://themisescircle.org/blog/2014/03/14/the-coming-demise-of-the-altcoins/

Worth reading?

Founding member of Hashmeisters Inc...
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:19:11 AM

Agreed 100%

Let me be more direct, did you or did you not work with a developer on the creation of CASH?  Did you have any input on coin specs?  Did you fund the development of the coin?

We on trial? I just told you I had great hopes for the coin 0 pre-mine fair release beyond being basically PPC with a different algo I liked the coins still hope it survives the onslaught. As far as funding it? Why would I fund a coin creating a coin is pretty easy. As I stated I made Bitcoin donations early on since I wanted to support a 0 pre-mine coin that was Proof of Stake coin because I like stake coins.

Do I support Shitcoin clean out no I would say not I fundamentally don't believe you can kill a coin if it has supporters. They fork it and give it another go I have stated this last time this type of thread came up BCX and I had a healthy discussion on it.

You want to stop the rush of coins being made? STOP buying them. Coins will be made until there is not a market for them that is how a free market works. Cryptsy allows you to hide all the coins and markets you don't want to see or trade. Why folks get so angry when others want to invest in something I'll never know. Cryptsy will delist coins that have little action or volume as folks have seen. Will it happen overnight? No of course not.

As far as dilution I still have yet to see any stat that supports it the only true trend is alts tied to bitcoin tend to follow exactly what that pairing does. Bitcoin down 75%-50% alts will follow that trend. The ones that resist that trend tend to be the top performers and are probably good buys. So I cannot wait to see how FIAT pairings to some of those alts affects that trend.

As far as coins that I have had actual ties in the community lets see WDC (I was a mod for a bit before Cryptsy), CAP's was conceived in Cryptsy Chat yes I was there and gave my opinion supported the foundation, Franko I support the collective they have great support and ideas, CASH I loved the name and jumped in on the ground supported the community for a bit. I still like all of those coins. Big fan of Sunny King and anything PoS. Hope that helps clear up my position.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:27:13 AM

Why folks get so angry when others want to invest in something I'll never know.

I may be wrong, but I get the impression from some supporters in this movement that they believe people will instead put money into older cryptos (and most likely ones they own), if so many new alts weren't coming out. It's like... hey, why is litecoin going down, yet AUR getting so much money? Let's kill it, so people push litecoin up!

It of course doesn't work that way, but again, that is the feeling I get from some here.

It doesn't help that some people supporting this movement also made their own shitcoins, which they conveniently excluded from their kill list -- due to being older than some arbitrary date they made up.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: