Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum be taking 1st place in 2020?  (Read 2666 times)
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 09:58:13 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 11:02:57 PM by StephenJH

all cryptocurrency lovers knew if ethereum is one of the best crypto in this industry
but, i never think if ethereum will be on the 1st place in this year or in the future
because bitcoin will always be the 1st crypto mate
That is right, ETH is one of the best coins, but it is hard to think that ETH can overcome BTC. BTC is the first decentralized monetary and he is top in the crypto world.  Maybe ETH can be famous among altcoins due to being a fundament of ERC20 tokens, but l can not imagine ETH will be replaced by XRP or EOS or NEO.
The price speculation is the story of another time but looking at the things from price perspective will turn your edge to bias in the long term. Always be wise and diversify your investments like the pro-investor or traders.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 10:42:45 PM

I think the better of way of saying it is, is Ethereum will remain the second spot? As you know, no one can replace Bitcoin when it comes to the number one spot, it was already discussed on different threads that there are a lot of altcoins who are better than BTC but will not replace the original, I hope this makes sense.
I agree with your statement. I also think that Eth money will not surpass BTC in 2020. Although in 2019, it grows steadily and has many users. We do not know what the future will be like, looking at the development of Ethereum and the future price predictions of experts, we can put our trust in this digital currency as a investment vehicles in the near future.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 01:49:33 AM

Ethereum has been steadily on the rise for a good while now, and this first half of Q1 2020 has proven that they have brought that same energy into the new decade. They have started 2020 with a bang, more than doubling in value in just 2 months.

There are quite a few factors that have come into play to make this a winning year for Ethereum and here are just a few: https://thecoinshark.net/en/5-reasons-why-ethereum-is-winning-in-2020/amp/

What do you think we can expect to see for the rest of the year?

In stability of the price while facing the pandemic i think ETH is already number 1 .
It will take time to make ethereum reach btc price. But Eth is already the best coin to be invested in long term. Most businessman recommend.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 02:05:15 AM

When the time comes that eth will finally solved the main problems facing by bitcoin right now the chance to take place bitcoin from its throne is high scalability issues within many blockchain are really serious problems which until now no solution, together with transaction fees is also a pain in the ass from small users also popularity of bitcoin right now cannot compare to eth its a long way to go but as I said solving those said problems from btc will make eth the no.1 crypto in the near future.   

sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 02:49:50 AM

I think the better of way of saying it is, is Ethereum will remain the second spot? As you know, no one can replace Bitcoin when it comes to the number one spot, it was already discussed on different threads that there are a lot of altcoins who are better than BTC but will not replace the original, I hope this makes sense.
I agree with your statement. I also think that Eth money will not surpass BTC in 2020. Although in 2019, it grows steadily and has many users. We do not know what the future will be like, looking at the development of Ethereum and the future price predictions of experts, we can put our trust in this digital currency as a investment vehicles in the near future.
Ethereum will forever be altcoin and behind Bitcoin, so generally this coin cannot be compared to the number one coin in this market. I think people are losing faith in Ethereum because there hasn't been a lot of news lately that has made the coin go up and Ethereum 2.0 hasn't got specific information yet. Some people say that Vitalik abandoned this project, but hopefully this is not true because I am still optimistic when choosing to invest this coin.

Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 04:01:29 AM

When the time comes that eth will finally solved the main problems facing by bitcoin right now the chance to take place bitcoin from its throne is high scalability issues within many blockchain are really serious problems which until now no solution, together with transaction fees is also a pain in the ass from small users also popularity of bitcoin right now cannot compare to eth its a long way to go but as I said solving those said problems from btc will make eth the no.1 crypto in the near future.   
Even how things goes good for ethereum,and the Updates may be fixed but taking the position from Bitcoin?this is not the thing here
mate because OP is talking about 2020 and not the other
 years to come.
Looking at the price now and comparison about this 2 coins?surely the difference is transparent and Bitcoin still holds the highest
 capaitalization at  169 Billion dollars while ETH still seats at number 2 with only 23 billion
 dollar cap,now tell me is this really comparable?for
 sure the answer is Not.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 07:09:28 AM

ETH has problems of its own,,, why does it need to solve Bitcoin's problems? Every altcoin claims to have solved that but then the problem is only seen by altcoin challengers. Scalability is everybody's problem. You want an altcoin that can do 1 million tps sure,,, but then you can go on Nicehash and buy enough power to 51% attack it. Then what?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 10:28:05 AM

ETH has problems of its own,,, why does it need to solve Bitcoin's problems? Every altcoin claims to have solved that but then the problem is only seen by altcoin challengers. Scalability is everybody's problem. You want an altcoin that can do 1 million tps sure,,, but then you can go on Nicehash and buy enough power to 51% attack it. Then what?
and until now the Ethereum 2.0 still pending so how would ETH can overthrone Bitcoin?

there will never be a chance this 2020 may happen,not this year and not even the next.

Many celebrities are still pointing that ETH is shitcoin so how can they invest on this and how this coin can grow that High?

IamL

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 10:50:01 AM

Ethereum 2.0 will be releasing in three phases, it will take some time for us to fully understand how it is being accepted and is it fully functional. Ethereum's TPS is still quite slow and the transaction (gas) fees recently have been quite expensive. I don't see how it can take first place without currently fixing all the problems, also there hasn't been any successful daps. If there is no adoption, Ethereum may slowly fade away. It's relying heavily on Defi, let's see if Defi is really the answer and can give a stern challenge to the Banks. I am an Ethereum holder but Vitalik should concentrate on delivering on due dates instead of engaging verbal diarrhea with Justin Sun on twitter.
siajeen

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 10:48:44 AM

I don't believe such speculation! Ethereum is good but they are not capable to overcome the Bitcoin! You can't compare between Ethereum and Bitcoin when they are not competitor! Ethereum is already top and the best coin after the BTC! No coin is near to Ethereum, if you care the CMC rank, then I have nothing to say!
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 01:14:13 PM

I don't believe such speculation! Ethereum is good but they are not capable to overcome the Bitcoin! You can't compare between Ethereum and Bitcoin when they are not competitor! Ethereum is already top and the best coin after the BTC! No coin is near to Ethereum, if you care the CMC rank, then I have nothing to say!
Yes, ETH is very popular and strong coin and among alts it has no equal, but ETH will not be able to overtake Bitcoin, ETH will always be on the market in 2nd place.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 02:23:53 PM

Yes, ETH is very popular and strong coin and among alts it has no equal, but ETH will not be able to overtake Bitcoin, ETH will always be on the market in 2nd place.

I can join this opinion, Ethereum will be second after Bitcoin, and there's no way that Ethereum can overtake
Bitcoin. But in the same time I believe that Ethereum will be No.1 platform for new DApp's! Others can try to
come closer to Ethereum, but nobody have so many users and new app's like Ethereum has, and they will be
on the first place for that for many more years.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 03:41:44 PM

1st place always belongs to Bitcoin, and no one can shift it, but for 2nd place I think Ethereum should be vigilant,
because Tether or Ripple could shift Ethereum

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 04:39:51 PM

Ethereum has been steadily on the rise for a good while now, and this first half of Q1 2020 has proven that they have brought that same energy into the new decade. They have started 2020 with a bang, more than doubling in value in just 2 months.

There are quite a few factors that have come into play to make this a winning year for Ethereum and here are just a few: https://thecoinshark.net/en/5-reasons-why-ethereum-is-winning-in-2020/amp/

What do you think we can expect to see for the rest of the year?

well, maybe ethereum with smart contracts bring this crypto world to the higher level
but, i think ethereum was born not to beat bitcoin buddy, because ethereum with bitcoin is different
thats why ethereum will not be the 1st cryptocurrency
regards
StephenJH

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 10:42:15 PM

1st place always belongs to Bitcoin, and no one can shift it, but for 2nd place I think Ethereum should be vigilant,
Indeed BTC can be only on the first place, no other coin. But no exaggeration to say that ETH is really the best among other altcoins. However it is not enough for ETH to overcome BTC, there can not be any altcoins, which can shift it. l would say if 1st place always belongs to BTC, in my mind 2st place always belongs to ETH.

██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 12:13:09 AM

Indeed BTC can be only on the first place, no other coin. But no exaggeration to say that ETH is really the best among other altcoins. However it is not enough for ETH to overcome BTC, there can not be any altcoins, which can shift it. l would say if 1st place always belongs to BTC, in my mind 2st place always belongs to ETH.
2nd place has changed in the past, so ETH should be cautious which is completely accurate. XRP is a formidable competitor, its market capitalization can increase very quickly when the price changes, 2nd place is a position that can vary between altcoins. I don't think of 1st place, because it is the default for bitcoin.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 12:13:49 AM

all cryptocurrency lovers knew if ethereum is one of the best crypto in this industry
but, i never think if ethereum will be on the 1st place in this year or in the future
because bitcoin will always be the 1st crypto mate
The problem is how much chance that owned by ethereum to take the first place, ethereum ever took the first place that owned by bitcoin but will the golden year comeback to the ethereum again?

I doubt if that will happen again for twice.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 08:52:50 AM

however, there is enough evidence that altcoin cannot replace bitcoin. although ethereum is at its best, it still seems rather difficult to replace bitcoin. in addition, the development of ethereum prices is also strongly influenced by the level of fluctuation of the price of bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Cryptorobin21

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 09:25:06 AM

I will share my opinion.I don't think so this year Ethereum be taking 1st place in 2020 Because Bitcoin has to be over taken by Ethereum, it doesn't seem to be that easy.However, looking at the current market position, it seems that Ethereum will show a very good surprise this year.I am hoping for something very good so I bought some Ethereum and am thinking of holding it.
StephenJH

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 09:37:32 PM

I will share my opinion.I don't think so this year Ethereum be taking 1st place in 2020 Because Bitcoin has to be over taken by Ethereum, it doesn't seem to be that easy.However, looking at the current market position, it seems that Ethereum will show a very good surprise this year.I am hoping for something very good so I bought some Ethereum and am thinking of holding it.
ETH shows us 7.8% more than own prices, but it is not enough to overcome BTC. Like everybody it is just exaggeration to think about that, that is why everybody knows that ETH or another cryptocurrency can not take 1 st place instead of BTC. It doesn't matter the coin shows us very good price or other.