Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:21:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRS] Groestlcoin | 1st to activate Segwit & Taproot  (Read 558018 times)
sudukkk

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:32:03 AM

Check:

https://grs.suprnova.cc

Vdiff+Stratum, starting at low diff for CPU miners.
Currently no fee
DDoS protected
Payouts every minute
Support via Thread or PM here

Blocks already found and paid out.

you make a good pool! Wink Smiley
zuludrag

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

I speak: LT, RU, EN

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 10:07:41 AM

Been trying to mine dwarf pool with 7.5 mh/s and still not a single share in 4 hours

Does that pool even work?

works fine for me, both cpu and gpu. paid out hourly
I mined for four hours and the difficulty is too high to get a single share

Are you using miner listed in their pool's site? Other miner do not work.
Tried to mine there with my rig at ~3Mh/s - got some payments. Pool works. Just pool diff 16 with my h. speed makes less chances to submit all processed shares, and connection from my location to that pool frequently drops... Sad

zuludrag

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 10:28:02 AM

Why people are not joining supernova pool? Very good pool with currently 0 fee! C'mon! We need some power! Wink

agran

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:29:12 AM

R9 280X - 6.25 Mh
Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS=1
sgminer -I 20 -g 1 -w 256  -k groestlcoin -o stratum+tcp://grs.cpu-pool.net:3650 -u xxxx -p xxxx --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 1075 -s 1 -E 10

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QTz6fSV2VNc2wjwwsw57kwQzgQhmGw5idQ
Delivereath

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:35:05 AM

I tried to join suprnova but the start difficulty is still way too high. I mined there for half an hour with > 10MH/s and not a single share.

Could set the initial difficulty to 0.1 or 0.5 ?
azhago

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:46:30 AM

I tried to join suprnova but the start difficulty is still way too high. I mined there for half an hour with > 10MH/s and not a single share.

Beware of the version of the gpu miner. There is one for solo mining and one for pool mining

zuludrag

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 10:52:32 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 11:20:59 AM by zuludrag

sph-sgminer for pools:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9cvOfoOekSdM1BLVlY1NWRzQjA/edit?usp=sharing
https://github.com/Atrides/sph-sgminer

Using this version with my 6770. Getting 3Mh/s at i:19. Mining on supernova. Difficulty is variable there (I get ~1-3), no problems with submitting shares. I'm happy Smiley
My command line if someone needs:
Code:
set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
set GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS=0
sgminer -k groestlcoin -o stratum+tcp://grs.suprnova.cc:5544 -u usr.miner -p pas -I 19 -g 10 -w 256  --shaders 800 --thread-concurrency 8193 --lookup-gap 2 --no-submit-stale

Edit: what version of sgminer are you using (where did you downloaded it from)? What command line?
Diff 1-3 is ok for GPU miners. Lower diff may be useful only for CPU miners, but I think diff 1 still would be OK for CPU miners too...

zuludrag

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 11:06:05 AM

he again bypassed the question. the pool has not yet been tested and he knows it and is expecting people to mine for him which will mean wasted hashes

What are you talking about?!  Huh

All 3 pools are working for the moment: finding blocks, making payouts. What's wrong?!.

verdun2003

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:27:48 AM

Why people are not joining supernova pool? Very good pool with currently 0 fee! C'mon! We need some power! Wink

Maybe because several miners on other of his pools got 60% of expected coins - with no answers whatsoever from the pool owner, even though he's been contacted multiple times.

sudukkk

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:29:43 AM

I will try to mining at supernova pool!
iopq

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:31:04 AM

sph-sgminer for pools:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9cvOfoOekSdM1BLVlY1NWRzQjA/edit?usp=sharing
https://github.com/Atrides/sph-sgminer

ah, thanks, I was using the wrong miner
agran

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:40:51 AM

I add a new domain for my service:

http://coinia.net/groestlcoin/reward.html
http://coinia.net/groestlcoin/calc.php
http://coinia.net/groestlcoin/getbalance.php
http://coinia.net/groestlcoin/getbalance.php?top=100

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QTz6fSV2VNc2wjwwsw57kwQzgQhmGw5idQ
zuludrag

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 11:57:14 AM

Maybe because several miners on other of his pools got 60% of expected coins - with no answers whatsoever from the pool owner, even though he's been contacted multiple times.

ocminer - any comments?
Maybe he's still searching for the reason to answer you?
Anyway, at least these 2 days everything was fair on groestlcoin pool...

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 12:16:59 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 12:47:38 PM by ocminer

ocminer - any comments?

I'm running pools on the same codebase as others, there are no special tricks, cheats or whatsoever. Unfortunately there are some folks who drove some sort of campain against me and or suprnova meaning that they only gain 60% or even 50% of the coins they would gain somewhere else. The good thing is, all stats of most pools are public, simply compare the stats of the rounds of every pool and you'll see they're the same, that means you GET the same. There is no other logic Smiley If Pool 1 has 110 % average and Pool 2 has 110% average, you get exactly the same. If Pool 1 has 100% and Pool 2 200 %, then you really get 50% less. Over time those stats even out. I've made several tests mining on suprnova vs. an other big, established pool and got exactly the same results after 24h, 48h and 72. Of course there was a bit variance, but thats just luck how fast a pool finds a block. The best is to simply mine for 3 days here, mine for 3 days there - after that you find out if both are okay or not. But mining here for an hour and there for 4 hours is just not the same Smiley

I've answered to all those insulting posts all the time with prove that everything is correct and I'm around here for years.
There ARE shady pools that just "jump in - steal the shit from their miners" and disappear right after that, i have several examples, but suprnova has several established pools which run well and there are no people complaining at all. I'm also actively supporting and programming the stratum code - everything is open source.

I think some folks might just be jealous as I run my pools on several (expensive, ddos protected) dedicated machines instead of 15 pools on one machine and other pools often have uptime problems which i dont have at all.

However, if you don't like suprnova - simply don't mine on it.. Those folks are jumping from one pool to the other. If you have proof that something goes wrong somewhere, message/mail me and I'll have a look and surely improve it. I'm running pools for a long time now, I have lots of modifications on the stratum code and MPOS, I am no "Superbrain" and surely there CAN be an error somewhere, simply show it to me and I'll be glad to help.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
iopq

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:51:17 PM

It's almost unreal how cheap some miners are. Why do you guys even bother? There's actually many coins that are very profitable to mine. Why you mine this and sell them for pocket change? Those prices seen on nxt-e don't even pay electricity. Huh In the light of many recently hacked exchanges, I wouldn't even sent my coins to that awful looking exchange.
what is profitable to mine? no scrypt plz, uses too much power, 380W on my machine while groestlcoin uses 220W
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 12:53:01 PM

It's almost unreal how cheap some miners are. Why do you guys even bother? There's actually many coins that are very profitable to mine. Why you mine this and sell them for pocket change? Those prices seen on nxt-e don't even pay electricity. Huh In the light of many recently hacked exchanges, I wouldn't even sent my coins to that awful looking exchange.
what is profitable to mine? no scrypt plz, uses too much power, 380W on my machine while groestlcoin uses 220W

Currently MAX:

http://whatmine.com/

verdun2003

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:10:37 PM

ocminer - any comments?

I'm running pools on the same codebase as others, there are no special tricks, cheats or whatsoever. Unfortunately there are some folks who drove some sort of campain against me and or suprnova meaning that they only gain 60% or even 50% of the coins they would gain somewhere else. The good thing is, all stats of most pools are public, simply compare the stats of the rounds of every pool and you'll see they're the same, that means you GET the same. There is no other logic Smiley If Pool 1 has 110 % average and Pool 2 has 110% average, you get exactly the same. If Pool 1 has 100% and Pool 2 200 %, then you really get 50% less. Over time those stats even out. I've made several tests mining on suprnova vs. an other big, established pool and got exactly the same results after 24h, 48h and 72. Of course there was a bit variance, but thats just luck how fast a pool finds a block. The best is to simply mine for 3 days here, mine for 3 days there - after that you find out if both are okay or not. But mining here for an hour and there for 4 hours is just not the same Smiley

I've answered to all those insulting posts all the time with prove that everything is correct and I'm around here for years.
There ARE shady pools that just "jump in - steal the shit from their miners" and disappear right after that, i have several examples, but suprnova has several established pools which run well and there are no people complaining at all. I'm also actively supporting and programming the stratum code - everything is open source.

I think some folks might just be jealous as I run my pools on several (expensive, ddos protected) dedicated machines instead of 15 pools on one machine and other pools often have uptime problems which i dont have at all.

However, if you don't like suprnova - simply don't mine on it.. Those folks are jumping from one pool to the other. If you have proof that something goes wrong somewhere, message/mail me and I'll have a look and surely improve it. I'm running pools for a long time now, I have lots of modifications on the stratum code and MPOS, I am no "Superbrain" and surely there CAN be an error somewhere, simply show it to me and I'll be glad to help.

Ah, finally got some answer. If you read my post again, you'll see I haven't been using bad words and expressed myself with neither anger or jealousy and asked for an answer instead of calling it a "scam"- again, I'm sure not all people react the same way.
My issue was with the Hiro pool a few days ago where I've mined for 2 days non-stop and received effectively 40% of the expected amount, difficulty at the time was pretty stable - the displayed hashrate was very variable, from 1x to 5x even though my rigs were very stable. And no, it wasn't a block sorting issue as both pools were at 120%. I switched to another pool and got my 95% expected coins.

Anyways, I've sent your pool 4 e-mails through the contact form with no answer  and that alone is something you guys need to improve if you want to keep people mining in your pools.

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 01:16:08 PM

ocminer - any comments?

Ah, finally got some answer. If you read my post again, you'll see I haven't been using bad words and expressed myself with neither anger or jealousy and asked for an answer instead of calling it a "scam"- again, I'm sure not all people react the same way.
My issue was with the Hiro pool a few days ago where I've mined for 2 days non-stop and received effectively 40% of the expected amount, difficulty at the time was pretty stable - the displayed hashrate was very variable, from 1x to 5x even though my rigs were very stable. And no, it wasn't a block sorting issue as both pools were at 120%. I switched to another pool and got my 95% expected coins.

Anyways, I've sent your pool 4 e-mails through the contact form with no answer  and that alone is something you guys need to improve if you want to keep people mining in your pools.

Ah good to hear a positive reply :-)

Sorry I've got like 100 mails a day alone from the Hirocoin pool as people are trying to mine with the wrong algo/miners and therefore their accounts/workers get (temp-)banned.

I'm mining myself on the Hiro pool and had no problem at all, but the stratum code on the hiro pool is different from all the others as I'm using my own, maybe there is the issue ?  I've also mined on suchpool for comparing and found no difference at all, thats why I think everything SHOULD be fine. We are also currently having about the half of the net hashrate, so IF the pool is really only giving out 40%, all those miners are still staying ?!

Strange..

I'll look again, thanks for your positive reply ! Next time, with payout issues, ALWAYS contact the pool op directly, we get TONS of e-mails with noob questions PER POOL .. Especially those non-scrypt or non-sha coins are making issues because you have to tweak lots of things. You have like 10 ddos a day AND 5 dos per day from miners mining with the wrong algo.

Kooness

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:19:23 PM

great job, man.
It will be added to website.
cryptonent

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:10:54 PM

suprnova need more power
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: