Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:32:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Placeholder

Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS)  (Read 195666 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RoyalSands

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:24:26 AM

something about bittrex?
isnt water in monday delete list?

heh, nope.  And WATER is re-enabled on Bittrex.
YouIsPeng

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:59:10 AM

Zach, any updates on getting listed on Mintpal? You said they would list us when you told them you had ironed out the wallet issues. Is there anything left to do before you request that they add WATER?
crypto_ripper

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:11:08 PM

something about bittrex?

Water is still disabled on Bittrex!
alterra

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:36:14 PM

not still, again  Cry
RoyalSands

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:07:31 PM

something about bittrex?

It was enabled for like a day and now disabled again.  Obviously they are having problems with the wallet.
YouIsPeng

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:11:54 PM

something about bittrex?

It was enabled for like a day and now disabled again.  Obviously they are having problems with the wallet.

Can we get some comments from the devs on the Bittrex/Mintpal situation please? It's all very well saying the wallet is all sorted but it's not much use if no exchange will list the coin.
alterra

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:09:23 AM

we surely can, but..
WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 07:51:45 PM

I know this seems like an absurdly simple question considering everything that has been posted on this board but...

What are the current problems, and what is being done to fix them?

I have read everything and while there is a lot of fires currently being put out one by one, I am no longer sure where the source of the fire is. Do we have underlying code issues still? If so, do we have an ETA for a "complete" fix?

I am patient, but holding these coins has been pretty stressful with the ups and downs happening so close together. It would be good to see something solid to boost the confidence of us few investors still hoping for this coin to take off.

In my opinion, there will need to be some seriously good promo's or media pieces to get this coin going again after the long stall. Any info for us on that end?

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 08:00:38 PM

I know this seems like an absurdly simple question considering everything that has been posted on this board but...

I have read everything and while there is a lot of fires currently being put out one by one, I am no longer sure where the source of the fire is. Do we have underlying code issues still? If so, do we have an ETA for a "complete" fix?

I am patient, but holding these coins has been pretty stressful with the ups and downs happening so close together. It would be good to see something solid to boost the confidence of us few investors still hoping for this coin to take off.

In my opinion, there will need to be some seriously good promo's or media pieces to get this coin going again after the long stall. Any info for us on that end?

There really aren't any wallet problems anymore, other than we are still waiting on the Mac wallet to be compiled. Anyone with syncing problems still, just need to follow instructions (provided by Mindfox multiple times now Wink).

Our team and Bittrex have been in close communication for the past few weeks, and over the weekend we had another lengthy discussion to determine how best to navigate through the next little bit. Mindfox is currently working on some rather large coin updates, but I cannot go into too much more detail until after some initial testing is done so that we can best manage expectations.

As for Mintpal, we did speak to them a bit a go -- but to be honest, I am not sure where we stand with them right this second. I don't think it's worth reaching back out to them until this next round is complete and everything stabilizes.

Mindfox expects to be complete with the initial testing within the next couple of days, and then we will be able to announce our decision and updated coin information for everyone -- until then, just hold tight!!

If you have questions, feel free to ask away -- I'll do my best to answer.

CleanWaterCoin.org | A Crypto Charity
RoyalSands

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:52:26 PM

There really aren't any wallet problems anymore, other than we are still waiting on the Mac wallet to be compiled. Anyone with syncing problems still, just need to follow instructions (provided by Mindfox multiple times now Wink).

If there are no problems with the wallet why does it continue to go offline at Bittrex?
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 10:01:23 PM

If there are no problems with the wallet why does it continue to go offline at Bittrex?

Someone tried to 51% us (again). So after talking to Richie (bittrex), we all determined it was best to disable it and roll out this "fix" which will be explained in more detail in the coming day or so. The wallets are just fine -- I promise. Smiley

RoyalSands

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:18:40 AM

Someone tried to 51% us (again). So after talking to Richie (bittrex), we all determined it was best to disable it and roll out this "fix" which will be explained in more detail in the coming day or so. The wallets are just fine -- I promise. Smiley

https://bittrex.com/News

"Potential Market Delistings Friday July 11th

#A3C, #BOUN, #COIN2, #FCN, #GRK, #LION, #XLC, #MHYC, #NEB, #PER, #ROM, #SHIBE, #SNCX, #UVC, #WATER, and #WVS

Developers, please contact us to keep the market from delisting."
WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 01:10:00 PM

As of now, there are several reasons to dump the coin, but no solid reasons to buy it. I would like to see that change.

More people need to know this coin exists so they will mine it. In order to get them to WANT to mine it, they need to see that the pools are working and the coin has potential to sell or rise in value. So they need to first find out it exists, then find it attractive.

Once the "reasons to find it attractive" have been implemented and are working without constant issues, there will need to be real efforts to let people know the coin exists and where to get it, on top of all the reasons it is attractive.

There will need to be overhauls to the main post on this forum (it looks cluttered), the official webpage, and hopefully, a slew of positive commentary in public forums will appear as positive changes come, thus creating a nice landing pad for new blood before they decide to purchase or mine the coin.

So a few questions in regards to forward and future momentum:

What are the plans for getting this coin off the ground once all coding is complete? Are there any articles, promo ads, new art, contacts with alt-currency news sites for future publications, etc.? What happened to the Non-profit status the dev team was originally going for?

What does the development team envision the coin's health looking like in a months time, and why?

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
124C41

Activity: 308

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:30:50 PM

History repeating..

Let's get this coin fixed once and for all and get another exchange that will not threaten to de-list every week.

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.
BTC: 1Ex3zmaHoqbMBUWQVcG7kdTCktyng7Ld9M LTC: Lhrp8G9EjoyKCqKAmtuprUcV9KvqZQKAfk
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 05:03:56 PM

As of now, there are several reasons to dump the coin, but no solid reasons to buy it. I would like to see that change.

More people need to know this coin exists so they will mine it. In order to get them to WANT to mine it, they need to see that the pools are working and the coin has potential to sell or rise in value. So they need to first find out it exists, then find it attractive.

Once the "reasons to find it attractive" have been implemented and are working without constant issues, there will need to be real efforts to let people know the coin exists and where to get it, on top of all the reasons it is attractive.

There will need to be overhauls to the main post on this forum (it looks cluttered), the official webpage, and hopefully, a slew of positive commentary in public forums will appear as positive changes come, thus creating a nice landing pad for new blood before they decide to purchase or mine the coin.

What are the plans for getting this coin off the ground once all coding is complete? Are there any articles, promo ads, new art, contacts with alt-currency news sites for future publications, etc.? What happened to the Non-profit status the dev team was originally going for?

What does the development team envision the coin's health looking like in a months time, and why?

doabitofgood.com has enabled full support for CleanWaterCoin -- including promoting a public peering node. 

http://www.reddit.com/r/DoABitOfGood/comments/27n2ks/doabitofgoodcom_public_facing_cleanwatercoind/

We have a dedicated (water-cooled rig) pointed at the coinbase at the moment to help test/exercise/mine.  Our screen-saver full supports mining Scrypt and we are working to add in X11 yet this summer (in support of Givecoin)

Providing Clean Water around the world is one of our core missions -- in fact we call it out in the animated explainer video we had produced!

http://vimeo.com/98211762

We are on board to provide additional exchange support and backing for the coinbase going forward.

We are in the process of integrating with a license payment processor in the US to allow our donor/underwriters the ability to "bid" on non-profit and pro-social causes coins for cash, and in return they re-donate those coins back to another charitable cause -- bringing about a 'virtuous cycle' <3 

Given the relatively low cost to maintain the coinbase, I hope that Bittrex will give the team a bit more time to sort it out.

David V Duccini
Executive Director
doabitofgood.com

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
YouIsPeng

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:27:45 PM

+1
crypto_ripper

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:28:42 AM

WATER will potetially be de-listed from bittrex, unless people contact them to keep it on.

See here:
https://www.bittrex.com/News
YouIsPeng

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:12:42 AM

If you've spoken to Richie and all is fine, why is WATER showing as being de-listed tomorrow??
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 03:48:16 AM

If you've spoken to Richie and all is fine, why is WATER showing as being de-listed tomorrow??

Bill is the one who handles that from what I have been told, not Richie. So as soon as Costas gets on tonight, and assuming he is done with his testing -- we will be reaching out to Richie + Bill to make sure we are all on the same page. I would imagine that after doing so, we will be taken off that list.

CleanWaterCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 03:14:06 PM

Quick update: Bill got back to me, and confirmed that they will not be taking us off today. Costas started compiling last night, and he and I will be chatting as soon as he gets home from work to announce what has been going on behind the scenes. Also, the reason Bittrex froze the wallet was because we detected another 51% attack. What Costas is doing right now will re-enable the wallet with them. More to come.

Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: