Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:01:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 [1581] 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 ... 6038 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 615068 times)
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 03:48:35 AM

There is still hope for Liverpool in fact but it doesn't seem too realistic to me also. Because I don't think that Manchester City would lose to Aston Villa in their home game. Manchester City have been eliminated from the Champions League so their only focus is this league now. And they would like to win the Premier League title to end the season much better. I expect them and Liverpool both to win their games.
Liverpool's chance to become champions is still there, but it is determined by the results of Manchester City who must lose and Liverpool must win in the closing match. But I also like you, that I don't think that Manchester City will lose the game. They would not miss the opportunity that was right in front of them. I predict that Manchester City will implement a total attacking strategy from the start to be able to get a quick goal.
Even though on paper Manchester city has many advantages over Aston villa, but there is a miracle, Steven Gerrard and Coutinho will definitely do everything they can to withstand the attack of Manchester city, and will present the EPL league title to liferpol, because Coutinho and Steven Gerrard still has a great love for liferpol, in my personal opinion Manchester city must be very difficult to break into the Aston Villa goal, because Aston Villa will definitely play defensively.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 04:07:35 AM

There is still hope for Liverpool in fact but it doesn't seem too realistic to me also. Because I don't think that Manchester City would lose to Aston Villa in their home game. Manchester City have been eliminated from the Champions League so their only focus is this league now. And they would like to win the Premier League title to end the season much better. I expect them and Liverpool both to win their games.
Liverpool's chance to become champions is still there, but it is determined by the results of Manchester City who must lose and Liverpool must win in the closing match. But I also like you, that I don't think that Manchester City will lose the game. They would not miss the opportunity that was right in front of them. I predict that Manchester City will implement a total attacking strategy from the start to be able to get a quick goal.
Even though on paper Manchester city has many advantages over Aston villa, but there is a miracle, Steven Gerrard and Coutinho will definitely do everything they can to withstand the attack of Manchester city, and will present the EPL league title to liferpol, because Coutinho and Steven Gerrard still has a great love for liferpol, in my personal opinion Manchester city must be very difficult to break into the Aston Villa goal, because Aston Villa will definitely play defensively.
Difficulties are definitely there and this is the last and decisive game for Man City which for sure they will be very careful, in this match the mentality of the Man City players is needed but with the experience of their coach Pep Guardiola, I am sure they will get through this well. without making a mistake and will be able to seize the victory. Man City have been in situations like this several times, they decided the title in the last game.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 04:19:04 AM

Too sad for Arsenal I believe right now all hope is lost, They just didn’t give regards to there struggle, a team fighting for the right to play in the Uefa champions league should not be playing the way they did on Monday  against Newcastle
Sadly, Arsenal's performance was not really impressive this season, from the start. We know how tough competition is in the Premier League. But unfortunately, Arsenal several times missed the opportunity to win. The performance of the players is also not so impressive, yes, the fans must be disappointed with Arsenal's current position. The probability is that Arenal will not be qualified for the next UCL, except that Tottenham lost and Arsenal win in the last match later. But this seems impossible if we know and consider each opponent of Arsenal and also Tottenham

90% of Arsenal will certainly not appear in the Champions League next season, due to inconsistent performances in the last few games, Arsenal lost their place. Tottenham is very lucky, Arsenal has indirectly given one Champions League ticket to Tottenham. The Premier League has one game left, Arsenal is still waiting for Tottenham to drop points in the last game, but the chances are very small.

BTW, correct the quote first, so that it is pleasing to the eye.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 719

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 04:29:01 AM

Difficulties are definitely there and this is the last and decisive game for Man City which for sure they will be very careful, in this match the mentality of the Man City players is needed but with the experience of their coach Pep Guardiola, I am sure they will get through this well. without making a mistake and will be able to seize the victory. Man City have been in situations like this several times, they decided the title in the last game.
Mistakes are things that happen by accident and if Man City had played a draw in their last game, then the Premier League title this season will be taken by Liverpool if Liverpool can win in the last game, but I am very sure that Man City will try to win the game. his last and confirmed himself as Premier League champions this season although Aston Villa will also hold Man City down as much as possible so they cannot celebrate the Premier League championship this season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Vinaa77

Activity: 1344
Merit: 317

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 04:31:11 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2022, 05:49:53 AM by Vinaa77

Liverpool are only one point behind Manchester City but their chance of winning the league title doesn't seem to be very high I'm afraid. They will really need a miracle or so to steal the title from Manchester City on the final match week. Manchester City's opponent is Aston Villa in Etihad and it seems very hard to see Manchester City losing here. But we never know what can happen in this kind of critical moments. I still can't forget about the legendary Manchester City - Stoke game in the past which was critical for the league title.

Yes, the premier league is always interesting every year, the competition for the champion is also very competitive. This season the determination of the title must be determined until the end of the season. Manchester City and Liverpool both have that opportunity. Manchester City will play Aston Villa in the closing match of the season, indeed The Citizens are very favored in this match, because they play in front of their own supporters and are also motivated to win to celebrate the championship party with their loyal supporters, so the Premier League also brings the original trophy to the Etihad.  

But Pep Guardiola must be very wary of Aston Villa, because Steven Gerrard did not come to the Etihad not to see a Manchester City party, instead he will confront them and try to "give" the title to Liverpool.
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 04:40:13 AM

Mistakes are things that happen by accident and if Man City had played a draw in their last game, then the Premier League title this season will be taken by Liverpool if Liverpool can win in the last game, but I am very sure that Man City will try to win the game. his last and confirmed himself as Premier League champions this season although Aston Villa will also hold Man City down as much as possible so they cannot celebrate the Premier League championship this season.
in a football game anything is possible but in theory we see the quality and also the motivation is high right now in the Man City players, They have to win and will work hard for it while Aston Villa don't have any motivation anymore because of the result. have no effect whatsoever on their position in the standings.
Man City with all their experience and quality I have no doubts they can win this game, moreover they will play this match at home and in front of their own fans, the spirit will burn to ensure themselves as champions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 04:58:51 AM

Liverpool are only one point behind Manchester City but their chance of winning the league title doesn't seem to be very high I'm afraid. They will really need a miracle or so to steal the title from Manchester City on the final match week. Manchester City's opponent is Aston Villa in Etihad and it seems very hard to see Manchester City losing here. But we never know what can happen in this kind of critical moments. I still can't forget about the legendary Manchester City - Stoke game in the past which was critical for the league title.

I think, Manchester city will do everything possible to win Aston Villa to remain on top of the premier league table till they achieve the title. It will be difficult for any team to win Manchester city in this period because their coach has introduced more strategies that will sustain them to achieve victoy through out the remaining matches. Liverpool will continue to behind Manchester city because Manchester City has performed well in this tournament, which will be one of the advantage that will make people to predict for Manchester city to win this season title than any other teams.

Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 05:33:16 AM

Too sad for Arsenal I believe right now all hope is lost, They just didn’t give regards to there struggle, a team fighting for the right to play in the Uefa champions league should not be playing the way they did on Monday  against Newcastle
Sadly, Arsenal's performance was not really impressive this season, from the start. We know how tough competition is in the Premier League. But unfortunately, Arsenal several times missed the opportunity to win. The performance of the players is also not so impressive, yes, the fans must be disappointed with Arsenal's current position. The probability is that Arenal will not be qualified for the next UCL, except that Tottenham lost and Arsenal win in the last match later. But this seems impossible if we know and consider each opponent of Arsenal and also Tottenham
[/quote/]
 Truth is, Arsenal are not ready for the UCL. Imagine losing to a club like Newcastle and not even making any effort at all. Their performance against Tottenham was so poor it got me thinking how they were able to defeat Chelsea and Man United.
 Let's hope a miracle will happen that Tottenham will lose to Norwich. But that possibility is so slim I'm forced take my words back.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 05:57:36 AM

I think, Manchester city will do everything possible to win Aston Villa to remain on top of the premier league table till they achieve the title. It will be difficult for any team to win Manchester city in this period because their coach has introduced more strategies that will sustain them to achieve victoy through out the remaining matches. Liverpool will continue to behind Manchester city because Manchester City has performed well in this tournament, which will be one of the advantage that will make people to predict for Manchester city to win this season title than any other teams.
Manchester City will try to finish the season with a win and complete with the Premier League trophy. Beating Aston Villa is the key for Manchester City to get the trophy, Guardiola will do everything possible not to fail in the last game, as second-placed Liverpool are waiting for a mistake by Manchester City. The Premier League champion is the only trophy that can be achieved by Manchester City, impossible they give up from Aston Villa.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 06:00:16 AM

Yes, I agree with you, if you look at the average Man City player who is superior in the match, tactics are also superior to Man City. What I'm worried about is the mentality of the players, because we know that Man City have been under pressure several times and during important matches they have lost, for example, against Real Madrid in the UCL. and something like that could happen again with Man City.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2022, 06:30:28 AM

I hope Aston Villa can surprise us in the match against Man City. Liverpool still has hope because Aston Villa coach, Steven Gerrard, and The Villans player, Philippe Coutinho, who used to be Liverpool players. they will all definitely help beat Man City and would be happy if liverpool won the EPL.
Some people including you seem very hopeful that Aston Villa can surprise us by beating Manchester City in the last game of the season. It makes sense if you are a Liverpool fan, but have you forgotten that Liverpool might as well be surprised by Wolves who are also a team full of surprises?

Unfortunately you can't expect much from Aston Villa just because Gerrard and Coutinho are ex-Liverpool players as they are more concerned with their own team who pay big salaries every second than being highly motivated to make Liverpool win the league.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 06:45:03 AM

90% of Arsenal will certainly not appear in the Champions League next season, due to inconsistent performances in the last few games, Arsenal lost their place. Tottenham is very lucky, Arsenal has indirectly given one Champions League ticket to Tottenham. The Premier League has one game left, Arsenal is still waiting for Tottenham to drop points in the last game, but the chances are very small.

Arsenal lost their UEFA champions league qualification spot to Tottenham when they lost to them. That was the turning point. Even before traveling to Newcastle United, I knew there was no way Arsenal was going to win an improved side like Newcastle United.  Now Tottenham will be facing a bottom-placed and relegated Norwich City and they must win that game. By permutations, if Tottenham pick up a draw against Norwich city, it would be enough for them to seal the fourth spot as they have the better goal difference. So there’s no hope for Arsenal to claim that spot. It’s over, the top 4 spot is gone.
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 06:53:09 AM

With just one game remaining,Liverpool will be looking forward to winning just this last game so that should Mancity make any mistake by drawing or loosing,they will they will be champions of England.
Whereas,Mancity  are very ready for this last game,knowing fully well that any mistake from them,will make Liverpool,with the league without stress.Therefore,they will do anything within their power to make them secure that victory.
Liverpool will win their last game, samething applicable to Manchester city. The both teams have been great rivals since the start of the season. City boss, Pep was looking to be in the finals of the champions league and the FA cup, but was eliminated by Liverpool in the FA cup want also knockout of the champions league by real Madrid. It was really a frustrating season for them. City needs to stand out and win the their last game in EPL. While for the reds, I believe Jurgen Klopp won't hesitate to win his last game.

Free space
gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2022, 06:53:17 AM

Tottenham can't drop point against already relegated Norwich City, Arsenal lost that spot when they lost to Tottenham at White Hart Lane due to one of their undisciplined player Holding, They compounded their problems by losing to Newcastle in a must win watch, playing against an Everton side that is doing every possible means of consolidating their escape from relegation is another big challenge, It obvious Arsenal will play Europa league next season, though the needed some commendations having started the league on a poor note but later improve their performance.

Barcode_
Staff

Activity: 2996
Merit: 568

APP下载sbapp.io

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 07:12:46 AM

I guess the chances for Everton to survive the relegation battle are still relatively high, Everton will have the advantage of playing against Crystal Palace at their home stadium today and since Crystal Palace does not have anything to fight for in this season anymore. I think Crystal Palace might just play this match casually and Everton could take advantage of it and snatch an easy victory at the final whistle.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
bounceback

Activity: 2016
Merit: 281

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 07:25:27 AM

Yes, I agree with you, if you look at the average Man City player who is superior in the match, tactics are also superior to Man City. What I'm worried about is the mentality of the players, because we know that Man City have been under pressure several times and during important matches they have lost, for example, against Real Madrid in the UCL. and something like that could happen again with Man City.
Experiencing a defeat in the UCL match against Maddrid in my opinion will not make the mentality of the ManCity players go down to fight for the EPL League title this season, especially now their focus is only on winning the EPL League after being eliminated in the UCL League so I am very sure that the ManCity players will not just gave up on being able to lift the EPL trophy and they also will not let suffer a defeat or a draw against Aston Villa in the upcoming meeting.

bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 07:34:36 AM

Today Everton will continue to struggle and against Crystal Palace Everton players targeted 3 points and i think it is not impossible to do so because head to head records between them showed Everton was unbeatable during play for home matches so there is a chance for them to win the match although there were some of players who got suspension after get red card from previous match but it shouldn't be a problem because Everton still have other players as an alternative

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
GatotKaca

Activity: 1372
Merit: 250

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 07:55:19 AM

Today Everton will continue to struggle and against Crystal Palace Everton players targeted 3 points and i think it is not impossible to do so because head to head records between them showed Everton was unbeatable during play for home matches so there is a chance for them to win the match although there were some of players who got suspension after get red card from previous match but it shouldn't be a problem because Everton still have other players as an alternative
statistically, Everton should be able to get full points. but Everton's performance this season has been inconsistent. sometimes they play well with strong teams like Manchester United and Chelsea. but against Watford, they were held to a draw.
Everton has a better chance of winning than Crystal Palace. at least to get 1 winning goal.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Most Popular Crypto Betting Platform
Sports ---- 🎲Live Casino ---- 🎰Slots
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
🎯 Daily Check-In Bonus
🎁 80% Daily Parlay Bonus
🎉 New Player Deposit Bonus
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 08:33:02 AM

Everton will struggle to secure a standings, but Crystal Palace is not an easy opponent, because many top clubs can hold them to a draw, judging from the standings Crystal Palace is ahead of Everton, a tough job at the moment for Everton, if not able to win the match , moreover they lost to Brentford in the previous match, this will affect the match, Everton in this season have played quite badly, so they almost got relegated

martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2022, 08:46:47 AM

Everton would win their visitors, Crystal palace. Everton are just few points away of the relegation zone, and they would do everything within their Capacity to win the game. Frank Lampard wouldn't want his team to get relegated from the premier league this season. I believe Everton would win but it's going to be really difficult for them. Crystal palace on the other hand, are going to apply a tight tactical formation against the home team.
Pages: « 1 ... 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 [1581] 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 ... 6038 »
  Print  

Jump to: