Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:31:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 89 (46.1%)
Liverpool - 32 (16.6%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.3%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 193

Pages: « 1 ... 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 [1463] 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 ... 6281 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 657679 times)
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 11:09:56 PM

If Ronaldo wants to leave Manchester United can he just make the move to Paris saint Germany and pair with  Lionel Messi ?
Since Kylian Mbappe will be leaving the seven jersey to Real Madrid, it's time for him to and link up with the Argentine.
They are the world greatest football has seen can they just successfully link up and let all the competition and argument amongst fans come to and end ? Speculations are going round about the players to stay and leave Manchester United.
Is Kylian Mbappe officially going to Real Madrid? I don't think it's necessarily. Likewise with Cristiano Ronaldo, not necessarily he will leave Manchester United next year.
In my opinion, this post is not the place to be, but in the Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions thread.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2022, 11:21:24 PM

This Sunday,Arsenal will be battling it hard with West Ham in an attempt to secure their top four finish,and qualify for champions league next season. Tottenham Hotspur are right behind the gunners,to wait for when they will loose so they can capitalise on their mistake,and enter the top four,but they will be playing against Leicester this weekend,and I am Not pretty sure  they will be able to win Leicester because they are in good form and are ready to fight it hard for every match that comes their way.
lulumiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 11:35:08 PM

Manchester United performed poorly and they deserved this point loss in Old Trafford. And they deserved to even lose this game too so they must be thankful that Chelsea couldn't score the winning goal later on. And Ronaldo scored another goal in this game even though the team in general were bad. He is trying to do his best for the team and he has had a productive season so far too. But he can't carry the team by himself in the end. Manchester United should be prepared to say goodbye to the Champions League. And they shouldn't lose their Europa League chance at least.
Manchester were very lucky to go home with a draw, they did not do anything to deserve a draw, Chelsea were just not clinical enough to score there chance's, it was a shame to see the ball possession in the first half and second half 30/70 and 27/73 respectively, between Marcus Rashford and Christiano Ronaldo I don't even know who is 36 years old because Rashford was not showing any desire to win or applying force to do something to help the team, he was lazy. I don't think Ten Hag will need him next season.

When it comes to Marcus Rashford, I don't think either that Manchester United will need him anymore. But it will depend on whether they sign a very good striker in the summer. Because they will really need to do so to get more effective. I don't want to overlook Ronaldo's performance of course but I hope you get what my point is here. Ronaldo might leave the team too as the team haven't been successful in the league. But even if he doesn't, he is still not the old Ronaldo in the end. They will need a top quality forward player as a result.

Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 11:49:30 PM

Manchester United performed poorly and they deserved this point loss in Old Trafford. And they deserved to even lose this game too so they must be thankful that Chelsea couldn't score the winning goal later on. And Ronaldo scored another goal in this game even though the team in general were bad. He is trying to do his best for the team and he has had a productive season so far too. But he can't carry the team by himself in the end. Manchester United should be prepared to say goodbye to the Champions League. And they shouldn't lose their Europa League chance at least.
Manchester were very lucky to go home with a draw, they did not do anything to deserve a draw, Chelsea were just not clinical enough to score there chance's, it was a shame to see the ball possession in the first half and second half 30/70 and 27/73 respectively, between Marcus Rashford and Christiano Ronaldo I don't even know who is 36 years old because Rashford was not showing any desire to win or applying force to do something to help the team, he was lazy. I don't think Ten Hag will need him next season.
When it comes to Marcus Rashford, I don't think either that Manchester United will need him anymore. But it will depend on whether they sign a very good striker in the summer. Because they will really need to do so to get more effective. I don't want to overlook Ronaldo's performance of course but I hope you get what my point is here. Ronaldo might leave the team too as the team haven't been successful in the league. But even if he doesn't, he is still not the old Ronaldo in the end. They will need a top quality forward player as a result.

Indeed, Marcus Rashford should be immediately sold by Man United, because so far Rashford's performance has been very poor when given
the opportunity to play. Maybe since the arrival of Ronaldo, Rashford's playing opportunities have decreased, which is what causes his
performance to tend to decline. Because young players like Rashford must get the opportunity to play more, so that his abilities continue
to develop, if only used occasionally, of course, Rashford will find it difficult to show the best form. The best thing is that at the end of the season
Man United should sell Rashford, because Man United have Ronaldo who the last few games made a big contribution. But because Ronaldo is
37 years old, it is certain that Man United must buy another striker as a cover for Ronaldo. Moreover, as you said, there is a possibility that Ronaldo
will also move at the end of this season, so it is certain that Man United will have to buy a new striker.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 12:38:09 AM

Indeed, Marcus Rashford should be immediately sold by Man United, because so far Rashford's performance has been very poor when given the opportunity to play. Maybe since the arrival of Ronaldo, Rashford's playing opportunities have decreased, which is what causes his performance to tend to decline. Because young players like Rashford must get the opportunity to play more, so that his abilities continue to develop, if only used occasionally, of course, Rashford will find it difficult to show the best form. The best thing is that at the end of the season Man United should sell Rashford, because Man United have Ronaldo who the last few games made a big contribution. But because Ronaldo is 37 years old, it is certain that Man United must buy another striker as a cover for Ronaldo. Moreover, as you said, there is a possibility that Ronaldo will also move at the end of this season, so it is certain that Man United will have to buy a new striker.
Well, there shouldn't seem to be any big problems about selling Rashford. Now we need to see what opinion the new Manchester United head coach has about Rashford, because according to rumors, Arsenal seems to want to buy him for 45 million pounds and he has become the main transfer target of the club. However, ten Hag is not up to it yet and so far the Ajax Amsterdam head coach seems to have asked the Manchester United management not to distract him from working with the current club until the end of the season in the Netherlands. As far as I know, Ronaldo himself understands that because of his age he is not able to help the team in absolutely all matches, so I don't think there should be any objections on his part about the potential purchase of a new striker.
Ahli38

Activity: 854
Merit: 741

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2022, 01:44:23 AM

Indeed, Marcus Rashford should be immediately sold by Man United, because so far Rashford's performance has been very poor when given the opportunity to play. Maybe since the arrival of Ronaldo, Rashford's playing opportunities have decreased, which is what causes his performance to tend to decline. Because young players like Rashford must get the opportunity to play more, so that his abilities continue to develop, if only used occasionally, of course, Rashford will find it difficult to show the best form. The best thing is that at the end of the season Man United should sell Rashford, because Man United have Ronaldo who the last few games made a big contribution. But because Ronaldo is 37 years old, it is certain that Man United must buy another striker as a cover for Ronaldo. Moreover, as you said, there is a possibility that Ronaldo will also move at the end of this season, so it is certain that Man United will have to buy a new striker.
Well, there shouldn't seem to be any big problems about selling Rashford. Now we need to see what opinion the new Manchester United head coach has about Rashford, because according to rumors, Arsenal seems to want to buy him for 45 million pounds and he has become the main transfer target of the club. However, ten Hag is not up to it yet and so far the Ajax Amsterdam head coach seems to have asked the Manchester United management not to distract him from working with the current club until the end of the season in the Netherlands. As far as I know, Ronaldo himself understands that because of his age he is not able to help the team in absolutely all matches, so I don't think there should be any objections on his part about the potential purchase of a new striker.

even though at the beginning of his debut Marcus Rashford was quite good. but its performance is getting worse lately. and did look like he wasn't really looking to win the game and I feel like he might have a load on his mind that's holding his form down. even Louis Saha advised Marcus Rashford to take a vacation to Las Vegas. because we don't know what pressure it is that makes it seem like it's not passionate when playing. or maybe because it is rarely played.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Bobrox

Activity: 1176
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 02:04:31 AM

This Sunday,Arsenal will be battling it hard with West Ham in an attempt to secure their top four finish,and qualify for champions league next season. Tottenham Hotspur are right behind the gunners,to wait for when they will loose so they can capitalise on their mistake,and enter the top four,but they will be playing against Leicester this weekend,and I am Not pretty sure  they will be able to win Leicester because they are in good form and are ready to fight it hard for every match that comes their way.
Arsenal have easy match against with West Ham United because have important match on second leg UEFA Europe League against with Frankfurt, actually West Ham United priority with Europe League than Primer League because they have been failed for finish on 4th standing place after left 8 points from Arsenal. I think focus on Europe League give opportunity for West Ham United can participant on champion league next season by to be the winner although failed reach 4th standing place on domestic league, but still hard with West Ham United as home on this match.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2022, 02:09:42 AM

Enough tight games will take place in the premier league this weekend. We will be looking the clash between Newcastle and Liverpool. The game is going to a really tough one for Liverpool because Newcastle are not ready to lose the game since they are the home team. The both team coach uses the same formation, 4-3-3. Liverpool are ranked second on the table while Newcastle are 9th position on the league table. Klopp start his key player in the game because he don't want any story in the game or excuse, so the reds will do everything within their Capacity to beat Newcastle at St.James' park. Jurgen Klopp needs to equal points on the table with Pep Guardiola because the league is coming to an, remaining few games to go.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 02:20:34 AM

This Sunday,Arsenal will be battling it hard with West Ham in an attempt to secure their top four finish,and qualify for champions league next season. Tottenham Hotspur are right behind the gunners,to wait for when they will loose so they can capitalise on their mistake,and enter the top four,but they will be playing against Leicester this weekend,and I am Not pretty sure  they will be able to win Leicester because they are in good form and are ready to fight it hard for every match that comes their way.
Arsenal are currently in the top 4, and I'm quite sure that they will do anything within their reach to ensure they probably secure a space in the Champion League next season. While Tottenham who are 2 points behind Arsenal will definitely find it tough to overtake their rival. However, they will be playing against Leicester which isn't a weak team. Although, Tottenham will only slide into the top 4 if Arsenal lost to West Ham, which is unlikely to happen. Anyway, Let's see who eventually ends the League at the fourth position.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 02:35:16 AM

This Sunday,Arsenal will be battling it hard with West Ham in an attempt to secure their top four finish,and qualify for champions league next season. Tottenham Hotspur are right behind the gunners,to wait for when they will loose so they can capitalise on their mistake,and enter the top four,but they will be playing against Leicester this weekend,and I am Not pretty sure  they will be able to win Leicester because they are in good form and are ready to fight it hard for every match that comes their way.
Arsenal are currently in the top 4, and I'm quite sure that they will do anything within their reach to ensure they probably secure a space in the Champion League next season. While Tottenham who are 2 points behind Arsenal will definitely find it tough to overtake their rival. However, they will be playing against Leicester which isn't a weak team. Although, Tottenham will only slide into the top 4 if Arsenal lost to West Ham, which is unlikely to happen. Anyway, Let's see who eventually ends the League at the fourth position.
It's a little difficult for me to determine who will win this week, that's because Arsenal often do things that make them lose, especially West Ham is not a team that can be considered weak and easy to beat in my opinion. Moreover Arsenal only have a 2 point advantage over Tottenham who are right behind And put pressure on them. Not only the competition in terms of winning the trophy but also the 4th position in the standings is also interesting.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
mamesso

Activity: 2156
Merit: 747

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 03:07:13 AM

~Snip~
Arsenal are certainly eyeing victory at the London Stadium to secure tickets for the Champions League next season, three points will be Arsenal mission in this match. Moreover, Arsenal players are in high confidence because in the previous match they managed to beat Manchester United with a landslide score.
Victory at West Ham opened the opportunity for Arsenal to finish in fourth place, Arsenal currently have 60 points, two points ahead of Tottenham in fifth and five points from Manchester United who sit in sixth. Arsenal must win this match in order to keep their chances of appearing in the Champions League for the first time since 2016.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 03:43:50 AM

Everton are still struggling to stay in the Premier League next season. Now they are in the relegation zone with a difference of 2 points from Burnley who occupy safe limits. But they still have one game ahead of Burnley. Even so now Everton are in a difficult situation, they are very difficult to get points, it can be seen from their last 5 matches that they can only collect 4 points.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 04:01:36 AM

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe said the match today against Liverpool could be the real test for them because although Newcastle had impressive performance lately with 4 consecutive won but the wins they got so far only against mediocre teams so Liverpool could be good opponent to test their consistency and for Liverpool side i have no doubt they are strong contender for race title and very strong however i think this match will very tight and whoever wins is likely only by a slim score

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
zaim7413

Activity: 1274
Merit: 337

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 04:03:51 AM

Everton are still struggling to stay in the Premier League next season. Now they are in the relegation zone with a difference of 2 points from Burnley who occupy safe limits. But they still have one game ahead of Burnley. Even so now Everton are in a difficult situation, they are very difficult to get points, it can be seen from their last 5 matches that they can only collect 4 points.
The number of matches played by Everton is less than Burnley, Everton has only played 32 matches, while Burnley have played in 33 matches. Everton must win the remaining games to improve their ranking, as well as get out of the relegation zone. Lampard must save Everton, because if Everton are relegated to the Champoinship, Lampard will be the first to be blamed for not being able to improve the quality of Everton game during his time as coach.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 05:21:04 AM

I was surprised that Chelsea lost points in this match, Manchester United had not been playing very well in the last weeks and I thought they were going to lose points. Chelsea found a lot of chances but couldn't score, sometimes when you're not lucky, you can't score no matter how hard you try.
We saw something like this in this match, and the match ended in a draw Smiley
They are having a similar, unstable streak for the last few games. But from the start chelsea were better and only at the end it looks like they lost steam. As usual, even though playing at home to Man United, they lost the dominance of the game. Chelsea had a lot of chances but their finishing was poor. Man United were a bit lucky with that problem. The problem of strikers at Chelsea had arisen when Lukaku made a statement that angered Chelsea. Since then Lukaku has lost his best touch, the substitutes haven't been able to perform as well as Tuchel would have liked

It is a pity that with so many shots it is not possible to score a goal, if I was a fan of this team it would bother me a lot. They have to recruit a player who can score a goal for this team next year, when they play like this, they do not have a chance to win a match.
It wasn't that hard to win this match Smiley

bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 08:04:36 AM

Even if they were there I'm not too sure Manchester United could change things there and when United didn't play Meguire because of a problem with his foot I was actually quite grateful for that because it was with him on the pitch that things got more complicated for United lol.
Whether or not there are core players there, they will still play like this because this is not only from the players but also from the wrong tactics.
I agree with you, Man United even if they play with core players they will still be like that is not developing and lacking tactics. This season, Man United has been very disappointing, hopefully with the arrival of a new coach, next season's Man United game will be even better. Man United is predictable next season will not be in the Champions League
Judging from Ten Hag's achievements for Ajax this season, it is clear that expectations will be very high but of course we will only see from there because it could have been good with the old team last season, not good with the new team.
But indeed I still hope Ten Hag's cold hand can make MU develop later.
For the Champions League they won't be able to do much at the moment but indeed for the Europa League they still have a chance

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
3meek

Activity: 2436
Merit: 682

God, save BTC!

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 08:16:29 AM

One of the most interesting matches for me today is Newcastle vs Liverpool! I really like Newcastle's game after the change of hosts... I'll be very excited if they can beat Liverpool who have a tough match in the Champions League against Villarreal, and then the game with Spurs ... But Liverpool probably won't give the points to Newcastle... If they win, they'll move up to the top of the EPL...
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 08:33:36 AM

One of the most interesting matches for me today is Newcastle vs Liverpool! I really like Newcastle's game after the change of hosts... I'll be very excited if they can beat Liverpool who have a tough match in the Champions League against Villarreal, and then the game with Spurs ... But Liverpool probably won't give the points to Newcastle... If they win, they'll move up to the top of the EPL...

I think, it will be difficult for Newcastle to win Liverpool because Liverpool has defeated many strong team in this tournament that will give them more confidence to play Newcastle to embrace victory at the end of the match. Despite, Newcastle will use home advantage to play with Liverpool but it will be difficult for them to defeat Liverpool in this period that made Liverpool to be more closer to the first position in the premier league table. I believe Liverpool will apply the same tactics they used to defeated Villarreal 2-0 in their last match to defeat Newcastle 2-1 to achieve their 3 points.

gabbie2010

Activity: 2702
Merit: 326

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2022, 08:51:37 AM

A resurgent Newcastle will surely give Liverpool a run of their money, it's not going to be an easy match considering the second leg of Liverpool in UCL against Villarreal in Spain coming up on Tuesday, is Liverpool going to rest some of their key players today? I think Klopp will not gamble with this match knowing that a draw or lose might put to an end their EPL title aspiration, Meanwhile Man City their title rival plays Leeds Utd later in the day an easy match for City, Liverpool shouldn't take things for granted and cautious of exploits of Newcastle.

Distraction

Activity: 2100
Merit: 413

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 09:01:51 AM

I hope that we can watch a nice match between Newcastle and Liverpool today. There is not much time left for the match to start now. Liverpool are the obvious favourite side to win this match indeed. But I wonder how much time Newcastle will be able to keep their opponent away from scoring a goal. Their recent form has been really impressive and it was a big help for them to enter top 10 also. I assume that they will try to show one of their best performances here also. They are known by playing a positive football so we can have an enjoyable game.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 [1463] 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 ... 6281 »
  Print  

Jump to: