Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 [1500] 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 ... 6038 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 616139 times)
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 11:14:07 PM

New Castle United will have to be prepared to carry the glory of winning Manchester City in the next leg since Manchester City is out of motivation at the moment because of their defeat to real Madrid so if new castle position them serve well their will easy win man city in the next match.
I don't think it's that easy to beat Manchester City just because they failed in the Champions League and then it seems like destruction will haunt them. Although this moment will be used by New Castle, it does not mean that Manchester City players have lost interest in playing. Moreover, they can focus more on the Premier League and lock the win. It's not that easy for New Castle to beat Manchester City.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 11:18:52 PM

The exciting game between Liverpool and Tottenham in Anfield is closing in now. It is going to be played in less than a day. Liverpool are the absolute favourite team in this game. And I have zero doubt about Liverpool's probable dominance against Tottenham in this game. However they will need to turn this into a good advantage for themselves. In the other case, Tottenham might catch them by surprise and get a surprising result. Liverpool need to be careful in defense and then they would be just fine.
My choice will not waver for Liverpool in this game.
I'm still pretty sure of Liverpool with their busy schedule and the tight competition they have at the moment that makes me still confident that I will be at Liverpool's side.
Tottenham are one of the great teams at the moment especially with the improvement in the quality of their game some time ago.
I think it will be fun but it's really difficult for Tottenham to match Liverpool's game

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
alegotardo
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1138

☢️ alegotardo™️

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 11:28:20 PM

The exciting game between Liverpool and Tottenham in Anfield is closing in now. It is going to be played in less than a day. Liverpool are the absolute favourite team in this game. And I have zero doubt about Liverpool's probable dominance against Tottenham in this game. However they will need to turn this into a good advantage for themselves. In the other case, Tottenham might catch them by surprise and get a surprising result. Liverpool need to be careful in defense and then they would be just fine.
My choice will not waver for Liverpool in this game.
I'm still pretty sure of Liverpool with their busy schedule and the tight competition they have at the moment that makes me still confident that I will be at Liverpool's side.
Tottenham are one of the great teams at the moment especially with the improvement in the quality of their game some time ago.
I think it will be fun but it's really difficult for Tottenham to match Liverpool's game

Then...
It will be a fight of giants with different goals as Liverpool need to maintain the excellent performance they have been having since qualifying to reach the grand final, and winning this weekend's derby is essential to maintain their Premier League title chances.
Tottenham, on the other hand, need to score away from home to continue with any chance of winning a spot in the next edition of the Champions League.... fifth place is still a risk zone.
I reinforce my prediction of goals for both sides and a victory for Liverpool.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 11:36:50 PM

It's a pretty big chance that Everton can still deserve to stay and after I saw the rest of the games with teams that are not so tough except Arsenal, it can be knocked down the same as Chelsea if the players are motivated as before, if Lampard is able to bring Everton back on the defensive then that is is a good presentation even though they have to fight at the end of the season but what is my prediction for Everton to stay in the EPL.
Everton as long as they can move Leeds is enough but Burnley are now improving by winning a few times.
I'm quite skeptical about Everton at the moment even though they have opponents who can be said to be on par with them both in terms of strength and performance now but still they are currently very difficult to maintain their back line. Fortunately for the game against Arsenal they are at the end of the season and this can still be something quite good for now because at least 3 games before against Arsenal will be capital and when they play well then this will be a good capital but when they lose it is for sure they won't be able to get out of the relegation zone
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 11:45:05 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2022, 12:40:10 AM by AndySt

My choice will not waver for Liverpool in this game. I'm still pretty sure of Liverpool with their busy schedule and the tight competition they have at the moment that makes me still confident that I will be at Liverpool's side. Tottenham are one of the great teams at the moment especially with the improvement in the quality of their game some time ago. I think it will be fun but it's really difficult for Tottenham to match Liverpool's game
Only the game itself will show everything, but in any case, it cannot be said that one of the teams would not be interested in a winning result for themselves. At the same time, we should not forget that Liverpool is holding the match at home with their fans, so I will give some advantage to Liverpool. I wouldn't reset Liverpool's fantastically busy schedule either, and it can really play a negative role. All this was perfectly visible in the first half of the second leg of the Champions League semi-final, when Villarreal completely outplayed their opponent, so I would still be careful to talk about Liverpool's total dominance in the match with Tottenham.
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 12:08:20 AM

Only the game itself will show everything, but in any case, it cannot be said that one of the teams would not be interested in a winning result for themselves. At the same time, we should not forget that Liverpool is holding the match at home with their fans, so I will give some advantage to Liverpool.
I second with you but then again with the home ground there is another very important factor which is called LUCK. What if it sits on the other bench.
Do you believe in luck as well? Like there are a few modern keys of success - hard work, consistent and luck. My best wishes with all the teams.

hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 12:34:35 AM

I don't think it's that easy to beat Manchester City just because they failed in the Champions League and then it seems like destruction will haunt them. Although this moment will be used by New Castle, it does not mean that Manchester City players have lost interest in playing. Moreover, they can focus more on the Premier League and lock the win. It's not that easy for New Castle to beat Manchester City.
The game between Manchester city and Newcastle is definitely going to be an easy win for city despite their defeat in the champions league against real Madrid. City will bounced back in the premier league because it will be the only target left for City boss, Pep Guardiola. He will make sure he wins the English title because Liverpool have already knock-out city out of the FA cup. Now the only thing left for city is the premier league which I'm fully aware that they would lift the title. Newcastle are not very much in form, although they may tied down city in the game, their chances of winning in the game is very low.

Free space
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 01:15:34 AM

You can bank on the both sides to score and Liverpool to win.
Liverpool has eyes on the title and Tottenham are currently chasing top four spot.
Son should be back scoring, he's had a great season if you look without penalty scored he should be the highest goalscorer, worked hard for this he should get that at least this season.

I think it will be a very enjoyable match. Liverpool want to keep their claim to the title but Tottenham are a team that could trip them up. Son is in great form at Tottenham. With this form, he can also score against Liverpool. The team that will follow this match carefully will be Manchester City, which will play against Newcastle the next day. Since they are no longer in the champions league, their only goal is to become the Premier League champion.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ahli38

Activity: 798
Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2022, 01:59:09 AM

New Castle United will have to be prepared to carry the glory of winning Manchester City in the next leg since Manchester City is out of motivation at the moment because of their defeat to real Madrid so if new castle position them serve well their will easy win man city in the next match.

it is undeniable that this provides little opportunity for the new castle. but it must be remembered that the opponent is Manchester city.

I agree with you the defeat of Manchester City in the Champions League, I don't think it will make the fighting spirit of the players decrease. It's even true that with the defeat in the Champions League, Manchester City can focus more on the Premier League. then this can actually increase the spirit of Manchester City to focus on winning in the Premier League.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 02:40:10 AM

it is undeniable that this provides little opportunity for the new castle. but it must be remembered that the opponent is Manchester city.

I agree with you the defeat of Manchester City in the Champions League, I don't think it will make the fighting spirit of the players decrease. It's even true that with the defeat in the Champions League, Manchester City can focus more on the Premier League. then this can actually increase the spirit of Manchester City to focus on winning in the Premier League.

That's right, i believe Manchester city players will do the impossible to get all the remaining points and win the premier league title...also Newcastle United haven't really any big motivations cause their actual spot and number of points make them out of any kind of regulations so i believe city will easily win this matche

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 02:45:28 AM

Liverpool begin early match on this week against with Tottenham Hotspur than Manchester City vs Newcastle United one day later, should be advantage for Liverpool because can play well without have see what Manchester City result match. I think Spurs on the top performance last several weeks and have chance can finish on 4th standing if can defeated Liverpool. Not easy because Spurs ever make Manchester City losing 3 points and have chance how to make Liverpool loss chance with Primer League in this season. Interested match between Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur but the Kops have chance with take all trophy in this season after success lock several competition before on final stage.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 02:48:44 AM

Before end of this season Man Utd only have 2 matches remaining and today against Brighton they want win although it is difficult for them to finish at top 4 this season but Rangnick said ended this season with the winning results is good to lifted up players mentally so he want Man Utd won in the last 2 matches and regarding team condition both of teams had similar performance but Brighton slightly better because can win 3 times from 5 matches so let see who will be the winner of this match but for bet option i personally more prefer both teams to score

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pandu Geddon

Activity: 840
Merit: 584

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 02:53:35 AM

Liverpool begin early match on this week against with Tottenham Hotspur than Manchester City vs Newcastle United one day later, should be advantage for Liverpool because can play well without have see what Manchester City result match. I think Spurs on the top performance last several weeks and have chance can finish on 4th standing if can defeated Liverpool. Not easy because Spurs ever make Manchester City losing 3 points and have chance how to make Liverpool loss chance with Primer League in this season. Interested match between Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur but the Kops have chance with take all trophy in this season after success lock several competition before on final stage.
Tottenham and Liverpool are both struggling at the moment. meeting the two will change their position in the standings. nothing is better than a win. because both need full points from the results of their second meeting.
there is a high chance that the two will share points. we will see a pretty tough game between Liverpool and Tottenham.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 02:58:20 AM

Tottenham and Liverpool are both struggling at the moment. meeting the two will change their position in the standings. nothing is better than a win. because both need full points from the results of their second meeting.
there is a high chance that the two will share points. we will see a pretty tough game between Liverpool and Tottenham.
I don't think Liverpool will let Tottenham take a point here even if it's just one. the reason is simple, they certainly want to combine the trophy they have with the title in the EPL this season because it will be very difficult if they draw in this match.
Liverpool's midfield dominance is very strong which makes it a bit difficult for Tottenham in my opinion

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
GatotKaca

Activity: 1372
Merit: 250

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 03:06:06 AM

Before end of this season Man Utd only have 2 matches remaining and today against Brighton they want win although it is difficult for them to finish at top 4 this season but Rangnick said ended this season with the winning results is good to lifted up players mentally so he want Man Utd won in the last 2 matches and regarding team condition both of teams had similar performance but Brighton slightly better because can win 3 times from 5 matches so let see who will be the winner of this match but for bet option i personally more prefer both teams to score
looks like the coach no longer expects a better position. United's achievements may not be so great. But we've seen them perform quite a bit in some developments.
now end the season with a win and they can immediately prepare a strategy for next season. I think there will be an overhaul in the MU squad. they have big targets for next season.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Most Popular Crypto Betting Platform
Sports ---- 🎲Live Casino ---- 🎰Slots
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
🎯 Daily Check-In Bonus
🎁 80% Daily Parlay Bonus
🎉 New Player Deposit Bonus
zuzie

Activity: 1470
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 03:22:15 AM

looks like the coach no longer expects a better position. United's achievements may not be so great. But we've seen them perform quite a bit in some developments.
now end the season with a win and they can immediately prepare a strategy for next season. I think there will be an overhaul in the MU squad. they have big targets for next season.

Manchester United next target is to win one more match and one Draw to complete 62 points with that West Ham has no way to catch up
West Ham has 3 matches left means only 9 points can be collected even though it was not possible because one of the opponents of West Ham was Man City
Manchester City certainly does not want to lose after losing in the Champions League the Premier League is their target.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 03:48:06 AM

That's right, i believe Manchester city players will do the impossible to get all the remaining points and win the premier league title...also Newcastle United haven't really any big motivations cause their actual spot and number of points make them out of any kind of regulations so i believe city will easily win this matche
It's clear now because Manchester city is a club that has been very consistent this season, especially in the Premier League so whoever plays Manchester city in the rest of the season will be beaten by Manchester city who are trying to stay on top of the standings to make sure they become champions. Premier League this season.
Although there is a bit of pressure being felt by Manchester city for the rest of the season, it is clear that Manchester city will be able to play well and win all the remaining games.
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 04:43:52 AM

Of course, all teams will be targeting victory in the remaining matches in the Premier League. Everyone wants them to be able to close the season with a win. Brighton is not a team to be underestimated, they can occupy the mid-table of the season. Moreover, we know that Manchester United cannot predict what will happen to them during the match. They may play well or vice versa. But I also see both teams will score at least one goal in this match.

mamesso

Activity: 2114
Merit: 740

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 04:46:37 AM

~Snip~

Manchester United next target is to win one more match and one Draw to complete 62 points with that West Ham has no way to catch up
West Ham has 3 matches left means only 9 points can be collected even though it was not possible because one of the opponents of West Ham was Man City
Manchester City certainly does not want to lose after losing in the Champions League the Premier League is their target.

Manchester United must continue the good trend in the last two away games, Manchester United will go to Brighton and Crystal Palace. Two away games must be completed by Manchester United perfectly in order to secure its position in sixth place. After drawing with Chelsea and beating Brentford with a landslide score, Manchester United players must maintain the quality of the game in order to remain consistent in order to get positive results in their last two matches.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 05:54:08 AM

Manchester United must continue the good trend in the last two away games, Manchester United will go to Brighton and Crystal Palace. Two away games must be completed by Manchester United perfectly in order to secure its position in sixth place. After drawing with Chelsea and beating Brentford with a landslide score, Manchester United players must maintain the quality of the game in order to remain consistent in order to get positive results in their last two matches.
Manchester United have good trend last match but I don't see their chance can get ticket for champion league competition next season, 5 points left from Arsenal bad thing for Manchester United after inconsistent performance and have chance losing Cristiano Ronaldo next window transfer if failed reach on champion league spot standing. Maybe with new coach will give back Manchester United to top performance actually missing champion league next year make United have focus how keep playing well on domestic league and get back primer league trophy after 2012/2013 as last season for United get Primer League trophy.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 [1500] 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 ... 6038 »
  Print  

Jump to: