Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:39:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 [1513] 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 ... 6038 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 615047 times)
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 01:04:28 PM

Least expected results from premier league games yesterday as today might be worse.
Chelsea drew from the late header from the wolves captain Coady.
Manchester United lost, from good performance to bad in the two fixture another poor away matxhbfor them.
Liverpool hope's if winning four trophies came to an end yesterday, might continue if man city losses today.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1303

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 01:07:12 PM

It's not appropriate for a big team like Manchester City to linger in disappointment and I'm sure they won't do that. There is no reason for them not to win a game in the Premier League just because they were knocked out of the Champions League. They played very well in the Champions League but they were not lucky in my opinion, because judging from their game, they were far from bad. Now they have to make up for it by becoming champions in the EPL.
Manchester City will continue to do well in the Premier League and fight for the Premier League title this season, although they were disappointed to be eliminated from the Champions League. I am also sure that they will not allow the Premier League trophy this season to be taken by others because by chance Manchester City are still at the top and it is also very possible to fight for the rest of the season.
If Manchester City will not let the Premier League trophy be taken by Liverpool, then Liverpool must have the same desire regarding the Premier League trophy.
In the race for the champion between Manchester City and Liverpool, it looks like Liverpool will win the Premier League. How about you?
I still think Manchester City will win the Premier League, because until now Manchester City is still the leader of the standings. Manchester City and Liverpool still have a chance to win the Premier League, because the points gap between these two teams is very thin. Manchester City needs to win the remaining 4 games to ensure Liverpool cannot catch up on the points accumulated by Manchester City.
From the results of the Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur match, my belief that Liverpool will win the premier league is no longer possible because Manchester City tonight will definitely try to win against Newcastle United. Manchester City will take Liverpool's draw as their chance to win the match later to ensure that they will lift the premier league trophy.
Undoubtedly, Liverpool, having played a draw in yesterday's match, greatly reduced their chances of becoming a champion in the English Premier League. But to be honest, Liverpool had the opportunity to compete for this title and I had a hope that they would be able to take first place in the league table. 

Now Manchester City is in a better position and as you say, MU will struggle to break away from Liverpool by getting rid of a close competitor. And I think today's match will be very cruel to Newcastle, because MU will try to defeat them. If this succeeds, Liverpool will lose any hope of competing with them.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2022, 01:08:37 PM

What is clear is that Manchester City is getting a breath of fresh air following Liverpool's draw. How not, the closest competitors who put pressure on them did not succeed in being able to get full points. What Manchester City have to do now is definitely win their game this week against Newcastle to make them more comfortable.
In essence, Manchester City needs all the wins in the remaining matches in order to ensure itself to win the Champions League this season even though the opponent Manchester City in the rest of the season is no longer a strong club, but anything can still happen like Liverpool are playing in a draw against Tottenham, and this is something beyond what I expected.
Tottenham are playing a defensive game against Liverpool and draw the game, so I won't surprise remaining match result shock them. Simple mathematics, win at leads other result won't be accepted. Liverpool have run out of steam. Liverpool and Manchester City must have their remaining games played simultaneously. Let's see if New Castle can cause an upset today.
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 01:10:41 PM

Least expected results from premier league games yesterday as today might be worse.
Manchester United lost, from good performance to bad in the two fixture another poor away matxhbfor them.
Liverpool hope's if winning four trophies came to an end yesterday, might continue if man city losses today.
It is difficult to expect Manchester City to lose their game, because they will do everything they can to win, especially now that they are out of the Champions League. Now they will focus on winning in this match. And I think they will really win, despite the pressure from their opponents. Yes I predict they will stay away from Liverpool.

Newlifebtc

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 01:12:15 PM

Arsenal are back on it again.
The young boy's want too pay back the trust to their coach mikel Arteta.
Nketiah already scored two goal in five minutes as they lead by two goal ahead.
2 ..... 0

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 01:17:52 PM

It's not appropriate for a big team like Manchester City to linger in disappointment and I'm sure they won't do that. There is no reason for them not to win a game in the Premier League just because they were knocked out of the Champions League. They played very well in the Champions League but they were not lucky in my opinion, because judging from their game, they were far from bad. Now they have to make up for it by becoming champions in the EPL.
Manchester City will continue to do well in the Premier League and fight for the Premier League title this season, although they were disappointed to be eliminated from the Champions League. I am also sure that they will not allow the Premier League trophy this season to be taken by others because by chance Manchester City are still at the top and it is also very possible to fight for the rest of the season.
If Manchester City will not let the Premier League trophy be taken by Liverpool, then Liverpool must have the same desire regarding the Premier League trophy.
In the race for the champion between Manchester City and Liverpool, it looks like Liverpool will win the Premier League. How about you?
I still think Manchester City will win the Premier League, because until now Manchester City is still the leader of the standings. Manchester City and Liverpool still have a chance to win the Premier League, because the points gap between these two teams is very thin. Manchester City needs to win the remaining 4 games to ensure Liverpool cannot catch up on the points accumulated by Manchester City.
From the results of the Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur match, my belief that Liverpool will win the premier league is no longer possible because Manchester City tonight will definitely try to win against Newcastle United. Manchester City will take Liverpool's draw as their chance to win the match later to ensure that they will lift the premier league trophy.
Undoubtedly, Liverpool, having played a draw in yesterday's match, greatly reduced their chances of becoming a champion in the English Premier League. But to be honest, Liverpool had the opportunity to compete for this title and I had a hope that they would be able to take first place in the league table. 

Now Manchester City is in a better position and as you say, MU will struggle to break away from Liverpool by getting rid of a close competitor. And I think today's match will be very cruel to Newcastle, because MU will try to defeat them. If this succeeds, Liverpool will lose any hope of competing with them.
Newcastle last 5 matches have lost just 1 time. From the statistics, Newcastle United is a strong opponent but I'm not sure if Newcastle United can hold Manchester City to a draw at the Etihad Stadium.
Personally, I also want Newcastle United to draw Manchester City to keep Liverpool's hopes in the title race.
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 01:31:53 PM

Interestingly, within 10mins Arsenal has scored 2goals against Leeds. The last time they scored 2goals in a short time is 10years ago. Arsenal's way to qualifying for the champions league is coming to full reality, they might even top Chelsea if care is not taken. 

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Newlifebtc

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 01:41:00 PM

Interestingly, within 10mins Arsenal has scored 2goals against Leeds. The last time they scored 2goals in a short time is 10years ago. Arsenal's way to qualifying for the champions league is coming to full reality, they might even top Chelsea if care is not taken. 

They have successfully earned Europa league position, now all they have to do is to earn champion league.
The last game Nketiah scirei saw them won over Chelsea in the premier league.
They have too win this and then move focus to the the match against Tottenham

Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 01:48:39 PM

Arsenal was once performing like Manchester United sometime ago but now they are doing better in every game they play. Arsenal have score 2 goals in the first half and are also dominating the game more. It is sure that arsenal will win the game to become number 3 position in the standings  .
Unknown01

Activity: 2478
Merit: 894

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 01:48:53 PM

They have successfully earned Europa league position, now all they have to do is to earn champion league.
The last game Nketiah scirei saw them won over Chelsea in the premier league.
They have too win this and then move focus to the the match against Tottenham

I would really like to see a very balanced PL like we used to have. Teams like Arsenal or ManU should finally get back into the fight for the title, it's gotten better this year and hopefully we'll have more teams fighting for the title next season.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 02:05:25 PM

I would really like to see a very balanced PL like we used to have. Teams like Arsenal or ManU should finally get back into the fight for the title, it's gotten better this year and hopefully we'll have more teams fighting for the title next season.
I doubt Manchester United, but maybe Arsenal can be considered as some of the teams that will fight for the title next season after their very good form so far. Chelsea are definitely in trouble, they might have to get some influence over the ban the owners have received and I don't know if they will be good enough next season.

What is certain is that we will see Manchester City and Liverpool will be the teams most likely to become champion title candidates every season although there is always the potential for other teams to take part in the competition. But I'm still curious who exactly will win the title this season considering Liverpool already dropped points yesterday. If Manchester City win against Newcastle then they will have a better chance.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Woodie

Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2022, 02:12:12 PM

Arsenal leading 2 nil at half time against a 10 man Leeds team ,and with such a result their 4place position looks guaranteed against a Spurs team that failed to hold their lead against Liverpool last evening.

Westham winning against Norwich is no surprise of course, these were among the few teams that had a strong start of the league unfortunately they lacked consistency which means the finish outside the top four.

And a rare result coming in this afternoon , is Everton taking a lead against a Leicester side that has had most of the possession but this is too early to count as they could easily dig themselves out of this losing pit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2022, 02:14:54 PM

If you win, Everton get out of the relegation zone because Leeds and Burnley are sure to lose tonight's match, at least Prank Lampard can maintain this victory but I observe Leicester's possession is still dominant, so Everton's defense must be tightened again to keep goals from conceding.

I just want to wait for the Mancity vs Newcastle match because the hosts can't slip the same as Liverpool and I think Mancity's mind will focus more on the EPL.

I find betting a little fun. Cheesy

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 02:20:09 PM

I really believe Arsenal will be able to maintain their lead until the end of the game even if they can still increase their lead against 10 men from Leeds. Leeds are not given a chance and continue to be pressured by Arsenal. There is no reason for Arsenal not to win now. Moreover, they were superior in the number of players since the first half.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2022, 02:27:51 PM

West Ham are in a very shaky position after losing points in the last few matches. But today they are determined to score full points against Norwich. And these 3 points will help them qualify for the Europa League. Now their only opponent in the fight for qualification for the Europa League is Manchester United. Their performance is very bad. Even in the last match, United lost 4-0 to Brighton. And so it will be a bit easier for West Ham to qualify for the Europa League now.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2022, 02:34:07 PM

If you win, Everton get out of the relegation zone because Leeds and Burnley are sure to lose tonight's match, at least Prank Lampard can maintain this victory but I observe Leicester's possession is still dominant, so Everton's defense must be tightened again to keep goals from conceding.

I just want to wait for the Mancity vs Newcastle match because the hosts can't slip the same as Liverpool and I think Mancity's mind will focus more on the EPL.

I find betting a little fun. Cheesy
Leicester is still pressuring Everton till this 70th minute. Infact they have introduced Verdy to do the work and he has changed the game and given more pressure to Everton.
Lampard has to make some changes to strengthen his defence if does not want to fall back to the relegation zone.
At the 72mins, there was a hand ball at the Leicester 18box but it was ignored by the referee.

Manchester City match is the next match I want to view and I am sure City will not play with it

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 02:35:09 PM

chelsea became a joke team, they were playing against a weak opponent, they were winning 2 - 0 until the 78th minute, how a team like chelsea concedes 2 goals in such a short time to finish the game and mainly concedes 2 goals against a weak team, chelsea disappointed this season

Manchester United was humiliated, they didn't even manage to score 1 honorable goal, really the next coach will have to release many players and hire many new players, he will have to remake the whole team and that could take years to take effect

City won't lose in today's game

Norwich City 0 - 4 West Ham

Shocked

the game isn't over yet

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Iranus

Merit: 534

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 02:40:04 PM

West Ham are in a very shaky position after losing points in the last few matches. But today they are determined to score full points against Norwich. And these 3 points will help them qualify for the Europa League. Now their only opponent in the fight for qualification for the Europa League is Manchester United. Their performance is very bad. Even in the last match, United lost 4-0 to Brighton. And so it will be a bit easier for West Ham to qualify for the Europa League now.

West Ham is now leading by 4-0. I do not see any possibility of their defeat. They have managed to score 3 points in this match. And maybe in the next two matches, they will be able to move to the sixth position in the table.

In order to qualify for the Champions League, Arsenal must earn full points in all upcoming matches. Arsenal's points gap with Tottenham is very small. Arsenal will fail to qualify for the Champions League if they lose a point in a match. Arsenal are 2-1 up against Leeds United.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1587

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2022, 02:42:24 PM

West Ham United are playing their frustrations out. Eliminated from the Europa League this week and now back in the Premier League. Behind Manchester United in the league and with 1 game less, that's strong. Today also a level better with the 4:0. So next year they have to play Europa League again.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1299

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 02:55:58 PM

Leicester is still pressuring Everton till this 70th minute. Infact they have introduced Verdy to do the work and he has changed the game and given more pressure to Everton.
Lampard has to make some changes to strengthen his defence if does not want to fall back to the relegation zone.
At the 72mins, there was a hand ball at the Leicester 18box but it was ignored by the referee.

Manchester City match is the next match I want to view and I am sure City will not play with it
Everton get out of the relegation zone, it is expected and I'm glad that they succeeded. Leicester at the end of the season completely exhausted. I'm also looking forward to the match between City and Newcastle, I expect City to win confidently, they will be very angry after a disappointing defeat in the Champions League semi-final and now they will do everything to come out on top. City should be champions, this chance should be seized.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 [1513] 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 ... 6038 »
  Print  

Jump to: