Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:40:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 [384] 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046632 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:19:59 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 11:39:11 AM by BitcoinNational

too much yammer'n ...

All I need to know is below:

UNO is the first solid crypto.  Est. 2013
UNO is on the elite/professional SHA256 network ... good enough for bitcoin is good enough for me.
UNO is the most successful, honest, fair, vetted, and established rare coin of all.
UNO is TOP 3 by price on the big board.  (BTC, DASH, and then UNO)  *and we can knock'out that dRk coin anytime we like.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prominerone

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:42:15 PM

@BN
HaHa it's never too much yammer'n when we talk for Un. It is actually some part of the pleasure. Action and pleasure going together  Cheesy

prominerone

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:25:16 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 05:07:43 PM by prominerone

Damn ....The hunter reminds me of someone  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy it got to do with Uno bear market. We are all I believe respect  the blue market. But watch what is to wakes up a real bear. You dumper  are simply playing with fire :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?autoplay=1&v=SgtOIlT4LpQ

I can stop laughing man ....is so funny  Grin Grin Grin It's a dangerous  game boys don't dump The ONE  Tongue

Sorry Gekko if you're still vampire. To all vampires get your vaseline ready.

DONT  throw potatoes on the head of the bear and the bull Man. whoever you are...........If you PUMP and DUMP then you gotta run very fast here....
no book can help you then

raise a glass of whiskey cheers for you guys....

balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:07:29 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 11:03:43 AM by balu2

@Gekko

Me, Angela or Johnny? Maybe Jack Daniels that night then instead Wink
I know what you mean. All the *bling, bling* and the excitement of some. But then again go over and look at ziftrcoin and paycoin again and see how their price developed. Then maybe recall syscoin IPO and all these things.
I also do have nothing for or against it. Just watching passively.
For me a coin starting at low price and distributed with pow (like UNO, LTC, BTC, ...) and then real pricediscovery gives me an entry at ground level, fair with everyone else (no angle or seed investor 75% discount for large marketshares before it goes on exchanges and backroom deals and all that). If i buy Uno at 450k$ cap and it goes to 15 mln i'll have BIG profit. If i buy NC at 15mln cap it needs to go to almost 1 billion cap to give me same returns. That's how i am thinking at least. (is it more likely Uno receives 15 mln or is it more likely NC receives 800 mln ?)
And Uno does not double number of coins next 365 days like that other coin plans on doing. Now sell those coins to everyone for 15 to 30 mln and then after first 4 weeks of hype see that gravity crush them (100% pos interest 1st year). Let's look at that market after that first year and let's see how raped it is from everyone cashing out (especially the seed and angleguys with their big discounts and pos interest payments and the premine/fund pos interest (!)).
Sure, Uno does have less hype BUT it still has the better numerical metrics and probably will also be able to hold its value better and more stable for the next 10 years (taking into account volatility caused by pos-inflation).  Hype also almost certainly comes back down again, creating bubbles in the markets and they pop, making any longterm plans look bad. So "hype" and "longterm plans" are contradictions actually.

What makes me giggle a little in this case is that they repeat mistakes that have been made many times before.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
(quote Einstein)

Technically that coin likely brings nothing (or not much) new to the table. Just maybe a more professional team but that's about it. In NC you invest more in the team and their vision of marketing than you actually do into the tech/coin.
But enough of my scepticism now. Maybe it turns out to be a good investement in the end of the day, maybe not. We'll watch it Smiley

@uno price
Gekko want to buy lower? If they dump, i'll buy too. I can sit here waiting for all these bears to give away their coins, no problem. They appear weaker now than what they were earlier, no? Todays dump was more like a lonely bear lost on a plain somewhere, unsure about his own judgement. One lost bear isn't such a big deal. It's one of the later ones. The young bears all were jumping last weeks off the cliff. This one must be a bit older and slower.  Grin I think we are actually now only waiting for the old and slow last bears to go over the edge before it starts drying up. And, right, there were some great updates on the roadmap which can turn out to be good for the price, so why sell before the hashrate goes up 10 to 100 times? When the MM updates are coming along as planned more buyers will likely enter the market (the cautious money on the sidelines). My 2 cent estimate (nothing to rely on however). I'm not concerned at the markets at all right now. Cheaper price and more Uno for me would be nice but if not, that's fine too so i just need to hold the ones i have a little stronger. That's ok too. Which ever way it goes i'm happy.

@promi
cheers Smiley
prominerone

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:50:35 PM

It's a strange feeling when I see the words: "wanna buy Uno cheap "  

I want cheap Un to. But that some how is a ugly picture for Un. Or not going to happen if to be realistic.
More cheaply than that man? Fiat is cheap and BTC is cheap. But how cheap we can wait to by? If the btc go dumped to 20$ i am sure still gonna be guys that waiting to drop to 20cents and on and on
I think the best time to buy :always now... Grin and later if btc go more cheap buy dabble.
Don't get me wrong But good luck buying Uno under .01 , maybe some dust yea who knows? To much hyenas waiting for that moment. Did I need to waiting to? Sorry but don't think so . Good luck again to all Wink

I talk to much today,but I'm happy from last dump from Cryptsy. This guy made my day  Smiley

Cheers!

balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:04:38 PM

It's a strange feeling when I see the words: "wanna buy Uno cheap "  

I want cheap Un to. But that some how is a ugly picture for Un. Or not going to happen if to be realistic.
More cheaply than that man? Fiat is cheap and BTC is cheap. But how cheap we can wait to by? If the btc go dumped to 20$ i am sure still gonna be guys that waiting to drop to 20cents and on and on
I think the best time to buy :always now... Grin and later if btc go more cheap buy dabble.
Don't get me wrong But good luck buying Uno under .01 , maybe som dust yea who knows? To much hyenas waiting for that moment. Did I need to waiting to? Sorry but don't think so . Good luck again to all Wink

That's right. 0.01 is still big bargain. It was very much oversold before from 2014 action. 0.01 is good profit for people who bought early (profittakers of last weeks) but in the bigger picture 0.01 is still very cheap especially with fiat anticipated to not be so bullish this year. I think if it dips below 0.01 it'll really just be a short moment (if it even does). Enough buyers down there. Would need some serious, serious dumps to keep it lower. Uno has good buoyancy normally.  Wink
Low volatility can be boring for traders sometimes but that's what the world expects from a currency actually.  Wink
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:14:50 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 07:53:41 PM by BitcoinNational

What makes me giggle a little in this case is that they repeat mistakes that have been made many times before.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
(quote Einstein)

or in Cryptsy-land

what is

NueTRON
PosiTRON
eleckTRON

all in what 48hrs?  bigvern...Can not resist bitrex IPO junk you?

add

crave
coven
xAurum (note not even the first Aurum)
sling
bling
ding
dong
dang

1 year proof on the chain .... UNO

@Neucoin
CFR members and their corporate borg peddling crypto ... the end is nearth ... and you think that caliber is sucker for offering a pre-mined  fair deal?  cough cough GAW-gox-pal.

@gekko
I'd hit Merkle granted the only other option is Depp, but if we are limited to the option of world leaders and Edward Scissorhands in some Apocalyptic hell hole of 3 left standing give'me the former leader of Ukraine please.

*note the chin, Depp still might be more female?

@pro
MUST HAVE GRAPHIC of "BLUEMAN BERMUDA TRIANGLE" + bear trap

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:18:35 PM

Well if you want to be fighting the whales pro, good luck and more power to you. Personally I'm setting low buys.
Trade lesson I learned - don't fight the trend, and this is the current trend:

Short-term downtrend meeting long-term support and uptrend, this is gonna be interesting.
Breaking .01 would be an emotional hurdle, not the end of the world.

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:27:34 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 12:02:39 AM by IMZ

Every wild swing weakens this instrument's reputation as a store of value. Of course, we are traders -- but within bounds. Unobtanium's benefactors/visionaries will unhesitatingly act to support the price,

and they will do so with extra energy at this particular juncture: altcoin market-cap just slipped below 10% of total crypto cap. A number of the 'Top Ten' coins have weakened in the last month. We can come out of this smelling of roses.

I accept Learnminer's point; but The Tribe That Survives is the tribe that takes the best care of its hunting-grounds.

m
Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:53:42 AM

Upon further fundamental evaluation, I have reconsidered my interest in Neucoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=944933.msg11179074#msg11179074
Jelks

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:57:53 AM

Upon further fundamental evaluation, I have reconsidered my interest in Neucoin.

ROTFL -- great post!

I hope you didn't already put that $1K into it!!!
Gekko463

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:50:55 AM

ROTFL -- great post!

I hope you didn't already put that $1K into it!!!

I did not.  Their presale begins the 28th.
prominerone

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:35:16 AM

Well if you want to be fighting the whales pro, good luck and more power to you. Personally I'm setting low buys.
Trade lesson I learned - don't fight the trend, and this is the current trend:

Short-term downtrend meeting long-term support and uptrend, this is gonna be interesting.
Breaking .01 would be an emotional hurdle, not the end of the world.

Brother I don't feel like fighting the market. Just this week have extra btc to spend. Paying let say a bit extra to get easier and more kilos. I waiting to receive more btc next days so no big deal. My idea is to keep a rock on the south side that get bigger an bigger in time if nobody dump on it. But any case is good for me. Gonna be happy if tomorrow see the left 400 filed. I got almost  accomplished my goal for this month! Are You?
Far from fighting Learminer- more like enjoying.

See U tomorrow guys.

Gekko463

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:43:00 AM

As you wrote that, somebody dumped another 250 on ya mate.  Only 160 left to your wall.  Sub 10's comin.
Zelig

Activity: 317

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:31:27 AM

As you wrote that, somebody dumped another 250 on ya mate.  Only 160 left to your wall.  Sub 10's comin.

Bung, bung, bung, bung bung

Mr. Potato Dumper bring me some UN
(Bung, bung, bung, bung)
Sell it down, so I can buy it soon
(Bung, bung, bung, bung)
Give it a go, list it on Cryptsy over and over
(Bung, bung, bung, bung)
Then tell that UN that his lonesome nights are over

Mr. Potato Dumper, I'm so alone
Don't have no UN to call my own
Please turn on your magic dumps
Mr. Potato Dumper bring me some UN

<hiccup>

Z

BTC: uK4fe8Yt4S5oytjqoLJzFgmUfQquWiK4jP
vector.iso

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:40:40 AM

go home, zelig, you're drunk
Zelig

Activity: 317

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:54:17 AM

go home, zelig, you're drunk

Yeah...

Z

BTC: uK4fe8Yt4S5oytjqoLJzFgmUfQquWiK4jP
learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:26:25 AM

Brother I don't feel like fighting the market. Just this week have extra btc to spend. Paying let say a bit extra to get easier and more kilos. I waiting to receive more btc next days so no big deal. My idea is to keep a rock on the south side that get bigger an bigger in time if nobody dump on it. But any case is good for me. Gonna be happy if tomorrow see the left 400 filed. I got almost  accomplished my goal for this month! Are You?
Far from fighting Learminer- more like enjoying.

See U tomorrow guys.
You're not making a bad purchase in any case, we both know that. See ya! Smiley

sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:54:26 PM

Hey guys, i am making a coin, gotta few big names to invest in the first seed;

You might know him as the current president of the united states, Barrack "Wtf is up with my middle name being the last name of that guy we killed" Hussien Obama! He bankrupted a nation, according to some, with poor foreign policy and a revamping of the healthcare system turning America into a dreaded COOOMMMMUUUUNNNNIIIISSSSTTTTT (spooky ghost voice) state.

Next on the list of angle investors, he might be the biggest angel of them all, the son of God him self, Jesus "Water into wine" Christ! That is right folks, while not reigning supreme as the assistant manager in his fathers paradise in the sky he is looking for opportunities to turn a quick buck!

Now this next name. This next name is something really special to a lot of people. He has been here in the crypto scene for a while. Ryan Kennedy! That is right! Ryan "jackin your shit" Kennedy. Don't ask how we got him, but we did. Now, why in the world, you might be asking your self, would we want one of the biggest pieces of shit to grace the planet on our team? Success dear friends. He was already successful in taking the money from your pockets. That is what i am hoping to do. It would only make sense to seek the abilities of those that have proven them selves.

Last, but in no way least, Edward "who the fuck is this guy again" Snowden! While not spilling the secrets of the quasi-secretive government agency that spies on us he spends his time trying to dismantle the system from the inside out by investing in unsecured crypto currencies.

Also here are some other names you might have seen while reading stuff online: Risto Pietilä, Arianna Huffington, Lance Murdock, Randy "the macho man" Savage, Justin Bieber

I will be accepting second seed investments soon. You do not want to miss out on this opportunity to be an early adopter like you did with bitcoin, do you? You idiot. So you better just take my word as truth and buy into this. Or else everyone will question what you *REALLY* know about crypto and you will be exposed! Everyone else is doing it, all the smart cool people anyway, i know you are the smartest and coolest of all, just send me your money, more of it than the others did, so they can see that you are smarter than they are because you saw what type of opportunity this really was.

DON'T DELAY!

The second seed will close in 10 hours from this posting. The third seed opens after that and closes ten hours from then. With each new seed tier the buy-in increases by 25% and the amount of coin you receive decreases by 30%, So it is obviously in your best interest to give me your money ASAP before you have a chance to dig around and do any research or ask any questions or really begin to try to understand what my coin is doing.

I almost forgot! My coin is bringing to the table, the opportunity for riches! That is right! So many of us missed the boat on being 'early adopters' on bitcoin! We have all heard the stories though, 1000 btc pizzas and such, well my dear friends, i am finally doing it. I am going to recreate that opportunity for us! This is something new, and exciting. Where Btc went wrong was allowing ANYONE to mine it. Therein lies the problem! My coin though, only I can mine it, and then I will hand it out accordingly. Being able to prevent others from dumping the markets down before i have the opportunity to do so my self. Allowing me complete control over the market. Also, my coin will self replicate. So even though i am selling them to you, rest assured, there will be a carbon copy of your coin that remains in my wallet even after i sell it to you. In case you lose your coin, just contact me and i will be more than happy to send you another! Now how many other coins can offer you that?!

Peace of mind, you can't put a price on that. Remember though, the clock is ticking, time is running out. Don't miss out! The first 5 people to invest in the second seed get DOUBLE their purchased coins, the first 10 people in the third seed get double their investment! Don't miss this!

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
Gekko463

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:24:32 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 07:22:40 PM by Gekko463

So that's me, SirTokes, and Balu who have now thoroughly trolled the Neucoin thread.

Where the hell are the rest of you?

They offered free shit coins to Doge, Black, Peer, and not us.  

I only want their shit coin free now.  Have at it UNO bards.

Great job Tokes.  Reminded me of an old George Carlin Routine (www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZYY0U3pALk)

But you forgot to mention Wolong was gonna hold the escrow!
Pages: « 1 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 [384] 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: