Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046656 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:02:32 PM

0.006 is the floor now. Good support-line. 4 times tested, 4 times it held in last month.
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:10:11 PM

0.006 is the floor now. Good support-line. 4 times tested, 4 times it held in last month.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:11:06 PM

anyone mining this with knc miners-jupiters
Welcome, SgtMoth. I don't know if anyone here has kncs specifically. I'm sure someone will speak up if they do.

But don't worry, Knc miners is not banned from contributing network hash. Smiley We'll gladly take it.

Are you looking for setup info?

my miner says 235gh and coinking says 930gh, just wondering which is correct and how much i should be making per day.  jupiter is 6 mod= 950gh/s

mining uno for 2 hours and i have 0.022 unconfirmed
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

anyone mining this with knc miners-jupiters
Welcome, SgtMoth. I don't know if anyone here has kncs specifically. I'm sure someone will speak up if they do.

But don't worry, Knc miners is not banned from contributing network hash. Smiley We'll gladly take it.

Are you looking for setup info?

my miner says 235gh and coinking says 930gh, just wondering which is correct and how much i should be making per day.  jupiter is 6 mod= 950gh/s

mining uno for 2 hours and i have 0.022 unconfirmed
I would ballpark 950 ghs at about .65 to .75 Un per day, with 20ths network hash, depending on luck.
You could solo with that hash, easily.

Nostr:
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:25:30 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 09:10:46 PM by BitcoinNational

@SgtMoth
miners always welcome ... very welcome ... now for some odd reason suddenly I have the wish to visit Canada  Undecided

@cryptapus
Man we're gonna have to buy you a car or something nice once Un reaches the level  Wink

@knife
ZET has hash problems, but if they ever want to get in a "Fair" agruement we'll destroy'm ... the dirty little secret if you look at their rapid mining 'distro' phase they were low hash the whole time ... that means 'ninja' mining ... then they pump'd it ... now they are stuck with falling prices, falling hash, and a questionable past.  You just have to graph the hash histories, UNO was hugh hash (like 40 TH/s) that means very competitive initial distro aka FAIR.

what's in your wallet?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 08:16:05 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 08:34:11 PM by BitcoinCharlie

Must be the day for mining help!

I need some technical assistance with a miner. I have some block eruptor cubes.  My internet provider has changed as has the location of the modem.  However, my rigs have to stay in the same place.  On my old internet, the cubes plugged directly into the provider modem / router combo.

The IP address of the new router is different from the one that I orignally setup the cubes with. I am capapble of changing IP addresses no problem.
The trouble is that the new modem / router is in a different room (cannot connect to the rigs via ethernet cables). To my knowledge, the cubes have no wifi capability.  So, I bought some items called a "Wireless-N Mini Router" which has a variety of modes such as Router / AP / Repeater / WISP / Client / Bridge. Following is a link to more detailed information:

http://www.satechi.net/index.php/wireless-multifunction-mini-router-repeater-access-point-client-bridge

User Manual PDF link:

http://d3i3eqbz3zv6w1.cloudfront.net/media/blfa_files/wireless_mini_router_manual.pdf

Quick Setup Guide PDF link:

http://d3i3eqbz3zv6w1.cloudfront.net/media/blfa_files/wireless_mini_router_user_guide_v2_2_.pdf

I have no idea which mode I need this item to act as the wireless adapter for the block erupter cubes. Also, I don't know how to setup the IP addresses for the Wireless-N mini router or the settings for the block erupter within it's setup screen.

The Internet wireless router IPv4 addresses are 192.168.1.X and the default gateway is 192.168.1.1

I hope that I've provided enough information.

I'm glad to pay a bounty for anyone who can help me get it setup. I just wanna give $UNO some hash! Please PM if you have any ideas.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:52:34 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 09:14:09 PM by sirsmokesalot

I totally lol'ed when i saw this. I luff it hahaha  Cheesy

Reminds me so much of Fox news lol

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:12:12 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 09:27:39 PM by sirsmokesalot

Must be the day for mining help!

I need some technical assistance with a miner. I have some block eruptor cubes.  My internet provider has changed as has the location of the modem.  However, my rigs have to stay in the same place.  On my old internet, the cubes plugged directly into the provider modem / router combo.

The IP address of the new router is different from the one that I orignally setup the cubes with. I am capapble of changing IP addresses no problem.
The trouble is that the new modem / router is in a different room (cannot connect to the rigs via ethernet cables). To my knowledge, the cubes have no wifi capability.  So, I bought some items called a "Wireless-N Mini Router" which has a variety of modes such as Router / AP / Repeater / WISP / Client / Bridge. Following is a link to more detailed information:

http://www.satechi.net/index.php/wireless-multifunction-mini-router-repeater-access-point-client-bridge

User Manual PDF link:

http://d3i3eqbz3zv6w1.cloudfront.net/media/blfa_files/wireless_mini_router_manual.pdf

Quick Setup Guide PDF link:

http://d3i3eqbz3zv6w1.cloudfront.net/media/blfa_files/wireless_mini_router_user_guide_v2_2_.pdf

I have no idea which mode I need this item to act as the wireless adapter for the block erupter cubes. Also, I don't know how to setup the IP addresses for the Wireless-N mini router or the settings for the block erupter within it's setup screen.

The Internet wireless router IPv4 addresses are 192.168.1.X and the default gateway is 192.168.1.1

I hope that I've provided enough information.

I'm glad to pay a bounty for anyone who can help me get it setup. I just wanna give $UNO some hash! Please PM if you have any ideas.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

I ran into real issues with my miners in my house. I had a laptop with an ethernet port so i googled quick on how to share a laptop connection with a wired device and i learned about bridging the connection. Took a little trial and error and lots of frustration but eventually i got it cookin!

My guess is that you would want to bridge it. If it is a router it is going to need a connection to the net and then it can broadcast it. The repeater mode is most likely going to boost signal strength for your main router.  I looked at the manual it came with, try the bridge mode. Then just plug your cubes right into that mini router. If ya have a laptop, use the laptop for testing purposes, to make sure the little router is actually working. At least that is what i would do to avoid headaches. Once i get the little router up and running and my laptop could load websites from it, then i would work on connecting the cubes. If you do the bridge mode you shouldn't need to worry about the ip or anything, at least i think so. Really i point everything towards my router and then my router towards the net, so try 192.168.X.X of your router on the mini router if you need to do an i.p and see if that works.

It looks like the set up for bridge mode just involves entering in your network details like you would when you try to connect a computer to your network for the first time.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:40:38 PM

Welcome, SgtMoth

@ oil is at $59.75!

"We're reaching a point where there's a risk of seeing corporate and sovereign defaults in energy-producing countries, which could revive global systemic risks," said Christophe Donay, head of strategy at Pictet, which has $441 billion in assets under management and custody.”

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/12/markets-stocks-europe-idUSL6N0TW3GP20141212

I think our worries are either over or very close to.

m
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 12:12:11 AM

CryptScout provides a very useful Uno page, where the bring together a lot of live elements and present it in nice format.  Check them out!

Nostr:
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:20:06 AM

Distributed-Vault Coin's market-cap will be over $300 by Monday. I am the sixth TT to be Verified, and silver has crept up to $US 17 an ounce.

At about $34 per coin, DVC is the second-most valuable crypto currency in the realm. Wa ha ha. Gotta work on market-cap and volume.

m
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:48:52 AM

Highly-Hesitant Forecasts

One: stock markets have recently been hysterical on the promise of stimulus.

Two: record stock prices have been diverting funds from cryptos. (I think)

Three: oil prices are usually a good indicator of economic strength; but there is definitely a political element to the presently weakening price.

Four: this was a weird week on world markets – downwardly weird . . .

Conclusion

either oil will settle, and markets will return to hystero-normality, and Christmas will drive It All from our minds (and cryptos will stay weak, perhaps for several months more);

or . . . it will become clear that economic weakness not ‘politics’ is pushing oil prices down, and things could get weird, which will assure the future of cryptos.

(Can anyone living in the U.S. comment on the supposed consumer-confidence boom being reported by the mainstream press? It’s a pivotal piece of data.)
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:11:19 PM

Highly-Hesitant Forecasts

(Can anyone living in the U.S. comment on the supposed consumer-confidence boom being reported by the mainstream press? It’s a pivotal piece of data.)

Consumer's are confident in the US because they have more money to spend due to low gasoline prices, which for me right now are about $2.39/gallon. Unemployment continues to decline as business expansion continues, driven by low interest rates and cheap energy costs.

From my perspective: the easiest way for U.S. & it's petro dictators to punish Russia is to push oil prices way down and keep it there for an extended period. I think this is a geopolitical drama being played out for very specific reasons. How convenient that it happened just in time for U.S. consumers to spend it all on Christmas presents.  If US shale oil is contributing to this downward price pressure, it will be interesting to watch how long US oil companies are willing to continue extracting it at a big loss. No doubt some help will be forthcoming from Uncle Sam soon. Keep an eye on the number of oil rigs operating in North Dakota in the months ahead.

Nostr:
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:15:57 PM

Bittrex needs reinforcement. Can anyone step in to close the gap?

Nostr:
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:51:25 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 09:52:54 PM by BitcoinNational

from M
"cryptos will stay weak, perhaps for several months more"

Yes.  Very likely.  Things could get very weak.  So this is not a game for the weak willed.  

But ... Uno is in a very good position to stay buoyant if not very positive.  

1.  Mass delusions on real economics stocks/home prices.  This is the will fully ignorant general public (TV block heads).

2.  General delusions on BTC, LTC.  This is the new found converts to crypto, welcome to the Jungle of personal finance, do your homework.  BTC is reaping the benefits of a pump and dump, but because the base of fools is so large it's taking 18months to play out.  Some will lose faith in cryptos.  Others will get 'it' BTC is just not a smart investment because the base money supply is not yet matured.  BUT there are some matured coins ... lots of them ... and UNO is the cherry on top of the sha256 pile.  Doge could go big, but for you here in UNO-verse know our numbers are even better.

3.  Gas prices are deep global politics, and too deep to even bother with.   But if I had to guess, uncle Sam has engineered this some how to stimulate the USA economy and weaken OPEC $$ holdings, but that's wacky thinking too because the only economic boom in USA was fracking and $100 bbl drives that industry, $60 bbl shuts down deep oil and fracking.    Like I said why bother rationalizing the global implications.  Just watch the numbers on Forex and Stocks to see if there is an effect.

========================
Random
I.
Sharia law forbids interest, but with deflationary currency there is no "usary" interest.

J. very big idea (we can discuss later in full detail)
UNO is an asset backed network, a community of equal parts crypto smart and business enterprise smart individuals, that is to say it is multifaceted investment group, our LEAD dev is a 'crypto economy engineer'.  Use your talents to invest (and gain a sizable stake) in other stable yet small cap coins with smart names for different sectors of the crypto economy, eventual they all network back to the one.  In a down market there is incredible opportunities.   Avoid the hype and high inflation coins, look for the overlooked, look for active but small communities.  Think and think about how DACs work and how they can co-operate.

k. smaller idea
we need to plan for snapshots starting Fall 2015

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:13:22 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 10:40:53 PM by IMZ

@ FK: thanks for the datum.

What articles indicate is that, on one side, U.S. oil development is carrying massive debt, and on the other, the Saudis have the lowest break-even price, and massive financial back-up to boot.
If you want links to relevant articles, I can always PM them.
And I look forward to info on the Dakota rigs.

@ Bittrex: can’t help at Bittrex for a little while. All in for a few more weeks.

@ B.N.: ‘Mass delusions” Wa ha ha!!

Yeh, B.N., I also live among the Mass Delusionists. (Any classical scholars here? Anyone know who the lotus eaters were?)

I would like to see Uno ‘hold over the mark’ until the pre-halving strength kicks in; but I am gonna go hard to strengthen my holding either way.

(with some trading elsewhere, and funnel the profits straight back into Uno)

It's psychologically helpful to say it aloud: 2014 was hard on our spirits. 2015 is, I ruckern, gonna be v v weird; but hugely successful and vibrant.

m
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 11:11:11 PM

It's psychologically helpful to say it aloud: 2014 was hard on our spirits. 2015 is, I ruckern, gonna be v v weird; but hugely successful and vibrant.

m
Yeah, I think it's about to get real interesting with the low oil prices...I hope the house of Saud knows what it is doing.

http://oilandenergyinvestor.com/2014/12/arab-spring-ii-coming-fast/

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:32:09 PM

Wow!! I read that article yesterday!

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 11:43:56 PM

Wow!! I read that article yesterday!

Yeah, scary / disruptive stuff. Not to go off on a conspiracy tangent (because we have a separate thread for that:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=881433.new#new

BUT, it really seems like all of the leverage, fiat debasement, civil unrest and economic disorder could cause the Earth to spin off its axis at any moment now...

Guess we just need some space aliens to show up?

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:54:45 AM

Would Alien Arrival push Bitcoin's price up? [I'm off to the garage. Gonna knock up a quick plywood saucer -- all's fair in love and (crypto) war]

m

Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: