Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar - UEFA Qualifiers  (Read 34879 times)
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 682

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 04:00:31 PM

I had the opportunity to watch the matches in Group D last night. Ukraine Bosnia and Herzegovina match ended 1-1. Ukraine made a very fast opening to the match and was able to score with Yarmalenko. After the golden, Bosnia and Herzegovina tried very hard to equalize the score, entered the position, but they could not find a goal, Ukraine closed 1-0 ahead in the first half. In the second half, Ukraine started the match again under pressure. At the end, Ahmedhodzic scored at 77 minutes. Bosnia and Herzegovina managed to score even if it was 1 point away.

Finland - Kazakhstan match ended 2-0. Finland caught back-to-back positions in the first half, put pressure on their good play and got the result before the end of the first half, pukki scored. At the beginning of the 2nd half, the ball bouncing off the goalkeeper fell in front of Pukki and completed the goal. Finland got a comfortable win against Kazakhstan.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 04:09:13 PM

Yesterday had some interesting results, Portugal won 5 goals to nil against Luxembourg and this had the obvious goal scorers like Cristiano Ronaldo who scored a hattrick and broke a record as well and now some sections of social media are claiming his now breaking records for fun. And Bruno Fernandez was on the score sheet too.

Disappointing result for England who drew against Hungary.

Ukraine failed to hold on to their lead and drew and Bulgaria surprised me by beating Northern Ireland 2-1 and other results might have been so obvious.

Portugal result was abvious considering they played at home against luxemburg with no surprises after ronaldo hatrick he is always breaking records but i was chocked by england result since the odd of them winning was really low so it confirm the difference between the two teams but still they managed to score from the penalty and they held their point but this score will not change things since hungary are already out of the competition.
Turbolinea

Activity: 560
Merit: 57

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 04:32:36 PM

Latvia - Turkey game was really interesting. Turkey didn't have any other choice rather than winning this game. They needed to do this to be able to keep up with Norway. And Norway showed a great performance against Montenegro and won the game. On the other hand, Turkey were struggling against Latvia a lot. And Latvia were the side that scored first. I was like Turkey weren't going to be able to turn the game around. But somehow, they still made it and won it by the last minute goal by a penalty. Still their performance was terrible.

The truth is difficult for Turkey because with a new technical director, despite the fact that Kuntz is very good, he is facing every challenge in terms of knowing his players, establishing the corresponding strategy and adapting to the abilities of the players and that at the same time At the same time, it had a positive impact on his way of playing, Turkey's game was really bad, but to be the start of Kuntz, I think he was very lucky, and that luck is not bad either.

Of course, I agree with your aspect too. Stefan Kuntz newly came to the team and we can't expect him to do some magic in a very short period of time. But I still am disappointed to see this team playing this bad against a very weak opponent like Latvia. And I know that Netherlands also won by one goal against Latvia here previously. But at least, they are playing good. But Turkey's performance is very alarming considering the remaining games. I hope that they can pull themselves together as of their next game.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 04:58:11 PM

I had the opportunity to watch the matches in Group D last night. Ukraine Bosnia and Herzegovina match ended 1-1. Ukraine made a very fast opening to the match and was able to score with Yarmalenko. After the golden, Bosnia and Herzegovina tried very hard to equalize the score, entered the position, but they could not find a goal, Ukraine closed 1-0 ahead in the first half. In the second half, Ukraine started the match again under pressure. At the end, Ahmedhodzic scored at 77 minutes. Bosnia and Herzegovina managed to score even if it was 1 point away.

Finland - Kazakhstan match ended 2-0. Finland caught back-to-back positions in the first half, put pressure on their good play and got the result before the end of the first half, pukki scored. At the beginning of the 2nd half, the ball bouncing off the goalkeeper fell in front of Pukki and completed the goal. Finland got a comfortable win against Kazakhstan.
The favorite result of the Ukrainian national team in these qualifying games for the World Cup is a draw. Moreover, they finished 5 matches with the same score 1:1, it's incredible. But yesterday's draw with Bosnia put Ukraine in a very bad position, now it does not depend on Ukraine whether it will make it to the playoffs. Now it is worth waiting for gifts from its rivals, which Ukraine often likes to do. Finland played very well, now they will need to beat Bosnia in order to bypass Ukraine, but I think they will not be able to win France. Here the situation is such that Finland will decide with Bosnia who will come out on second place, if they don’t play a draw. And in the last match, Ukraine will only need to defeat Bosnia, although this will be an away game for Ukraine, which will significantly complicate the task.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 05:03:07 PM
Merited by redhack (3)

Portugal and Luxembourg match was really enjoyable, we saw a Portuguese playing very well on the field. It was also very valuable for Ronaldo to score three goals, it is not easy to score a hat trick in such matches, even if the goals are from penalties.
I agree with the idea that Ronaldo could win an award this year. I hope he wins a few trophies and gets an award before he gets too old. Actually, he's not my favorite player, but I've been really enjoying his performance and playing style lately Smiley

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 05:41:00 PM

I love these qualifiers, it gives us so many easy games, there are some nations that do not have enough football talent and it makes betting easier. I won 5 different bets last night and I am quite happy about it. I wagered on Norway to win, Scotland to win (which I expected more goals but a win is a win), Serbia to win, Portugal to win and Finland to win.

I also lost two as well, I wagered England to win and Greece to win but they were wrong, yet overall, I am in much bigger profit. When it is "qualifiers" there are rarely any surprises, like andorra or moldova or whatever will always end up losing, that is true 90%+ of the time and if they are playing even slightly better team instead of obviously better then it makes betting even easier.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 06:52:50 PM

Portugal result was abvious considering they played at home against luxemburg with no surprises after ronaldo hatrick he is always breaking records but i was chocked by england result since the odd of them winning was really low so it confirm the difference between the two teams but still they managed to score from the penalty and they held their point but this score will not change things since hungary are already out of the competition.

It was easy to score in the first half alone and there were plenty of gaps to get the ball into the net. Either this is a good spectacle or it's not even fun because the resistance looks less balanced. But for Portugal my two cents. Ronaldo hat-trick in a match that is predicted to take the share of the score in all rounds.
We already know that Group A who will really qualify.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 06:59:39 PM

Of course, I agree with your aspect too. Stefan Kuntz newly came to the team and we can't expect him to do some magic in a very short period of time. But I still am disappointed to see this team playing this bad against a very weak opponent like Latvia. And I know that Netherlands also won by one goal against Latvia here previously. But at least, they are playing good. But Turkey's performance is very alarming considering the remaining games. I hope that they can pull themselves together as of their next game.

The Dutch now don't play like the Netherlands in the past when they appeared in 2010. Even if you glance at how their Latvian history will be, they will be minimal against a Dutch class. However, the Dutch's performance is no longer as good as it used to be, so they deserve to be left behind from the national teams who actually came to the surface with much more aggressive stamina. Who does not know how the Netherlands used to play on the gridiron.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 09:05:46 PM

Yesterday had some interesting results, Portugal won 5 goals to nil against Luxembourg and this had the obvious goal scorers like Cristiano Ronaldo who scored a hattrick and broke a record as well and now some sections of social media are claiming his now breaking records for fun. And Bruno Fernandez was on the score sheet too.

Disappointing result for England who drew against Hungary.

Ukraine failed to hold on to their lead and drew and Bulgaria surprised me by beating Northern Ireland 2-1 and other results might have been so obvious.

I'm not too surprised when Portugal can beat with such a landslide score considering the two teams are very different in terms of quality and especially for Ronaldo I can't say anything more about this guy, he always makes people chuckle for what he does in the field.

and for England, they have a lot of work to do, especially for finishing, which is like a scourge that England can't handle, especially during yesterday's match.
they are indeed very good both in possession and pressing but they are always weak in finishing.

snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 10:48:00 PM

-snip-
Yeah.. just noticed that Serbia has played one extra game. Sorry for that. But Portugal's next game is against the Republic of Ireland and the latter are capable of some big upsets. BTW, I don't understand why everyone is praising Luxembourg. They lost the game by 0-5 despite the fact that currently they are 3rd in the points table. Anyway, on 14th November we have the match between Portugal and Serbia. If the match ends in a draw or a win for Portugal, then they will finish at the top of the points table.
Luxembourg is just a normal team, nothing special, they won only vs Azerbaijan and Ireland which aren't top either. In Group A, Portugal and Serbia are fighting for the first place with a clear favourite of Portugal. Of course the last match between them will prove which team deserves it Wink

zuzie

Activity: 1470
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 11:05:33 PM

-snip-
Yeah.. just noticed that Serbia has played one extra game. Sorry for that. But Portugal's next game is against the Republic of Ireland and the latter are capable of some big upsets. BTW, I don't understand why everyone is praising Luxembourg. They lost the game by 0-5 despite the fact that currently they are 3rd in the points table. Anyway, on 14th November we have the match between Portugal and Serbia. If the match ends in a draw or a win for Portugal, then they will finish at the top of the points table.
Luxembourg is just a normal team, nothing special, they won only vs Azerbaijan and Ireland which aren't top either. In Group A, Portugal and Serbia are fighting for the first place with a clear favourite of Portugal. Of course the last match between them will prove which team deserves it Wink

Serbia is a bit of a surprise but it didn't last long as soon they dropped to 2nd place after being beaten by Portugal in the next match

Memphis Depay is in the spotlight after being top scorer for a while Ronaldo is 3 goals behind him

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 12:14:00 AM

-snip-

Serbia is a bit of a surprise but it didn't last long as soon they dropped to 2nd place after being beaten by Portugal in the next match

Memphis Depay is in the spotlight after being top scorer for a while Ronaldo is 3 goals behind him

Depay really exploded in this qualifcations with so many goals and assists i think it will end with him being the top goalscorer. Also Portugal wont have an easy match against Serbia. Serbia has some really good players in midfield and attack and they can make surprise in Portugal

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
joker_josue
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4558

**In BTC since 2013**

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2021, 12:16:33 AM

A short summary of the situation of the European qualifying groups for the World Cup:

Group A:  Struggle between Serbia and Portugal for first place.Serbia has one more point than Portugal and only one game remains. Portugal still have two games to play, so two draws are enough to finish first. But with the quality they have shown, they should win the two games that are missing, one of them against Serbia.

Group B: Spain and Sweden fight together for first place, and Greece look to reach the play-offs.

Group C: Italy and Switzerland have the same points, with Switzerland having the advantage of the goals scored. The next two games will be fundamental. Especially Italy-Switzerland on November 11th.

Group D: Four teams fight to get the first place in the group: France, Ukraine, Finland and Bosnia and Herzegovina. Either of these teams can come in first, depending on the results of the next two games. At the moment, France has the advantage.

Group E: Belgium leads the group with 16 points, and should qualify without any problems.

Group F: Denmark are already through, with Scotland and Israel fighting for the play-offs.

Group G: Netherlands are first, but Norway and Turkey are close.

Group H: Fight for two between Russia and Croatia to get first place. The next games will be decisive.

Group I: England, Poland and surprising Albania, either of these teams could finish first. The next games will be very interesting.

Group J: Germany is already through, and four countries are fighting for the play-off: Romania, Northern Macedonia, Armenia and Iceland

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 12:34:21 AM

Even though they had rather weaker opponents Denmark really blew my mind. I mean come on, 8 wins in 8 matches with scoring 27 goals without conceding single goal? That's perfect result for any team. Even England or Germany couldn't achieve something like that in groups. Looks like Denmark will be my favorite team to follow and support in World Cup. They can give us surprising bets in future as well. Wins Against favorite teams maybe? It may happen.
After reaching the semifinals at Euro 2020 then, Denmark has now really surprised everyone by successfully qualifying for the 2022 world cup after Germany, their consistent game so far has proven that they really deserve to be counted as one of the favorites in the 2022 world cup later, I see if their current squad is fairly even in every position even without Ericssen.

For me Whether Germany get something or not
just watching kimmich in the World Cup is a benefit for the viewer who likes to watch tactical and technical matters, and not just see the goal scorers. this machine has a terrible integration in the way he plays, and he is one of the few in Currently the world who are good at filling more than one center.
Joshua .. his presence in the field means that your midfield is still fine and still has solutions, and there are few matches in which a formation that includes this machine is defeated.
So his role will be a big part of Germany achievement in the upcoming future.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2021, 01:24:01 AM

I am very much interested in the group I game,where England will be playing.The team has emerge as one of the best teams in the world now.They make use of young players who are very good and are productive on the field.
I tip them for the winners of the tournament.

Looking at what that coach has built,he has really done something great,combining those boys at the top of their career,and blending them very well together.Its actually yielding good result for England now.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 03:23:03 AM

Depay really exploded in this qualifcations with so many goals and assists i think it will end with him being the top goalscorer. Also Portugal wont have an easy match against Serbia. Serbia has some really good players in midfield and attack and they can make surprise in Portugal

Serbia is a really strong team and I won't be surprised if they defeat Portugal in the final match. Portugal is one of the top teams in UEFA, but they are overdependent on one player. Others would disagree, but I still believe that if Ronaldo can be properly marked, then it will be difficult for Portugal to win. Anyway, everything will depend on the last match between these two teams. Even if one of them finish at the second place, qualification should not be too hard given the number of points they have.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2021, 04:48:58 AM

Christiano Ronaldo is no ordinary player. Im not even surprised with the hat-trick. He is absolutely unstoppable in banging goals.  
Not to take away anything from this talented lad I want to believe that the fact the he has been put up for penalty duties has really positioned him to get some easy goals in all the teams his playing in, provided these penalties are won,otherwise open goals for Ronaldo don't easily come by maybe because his gotten older.

He is more than a footballer, he is a role model to any body that is ready to achieve in life, he always make impossible to be possible by hardworking.
Don't you think we give him too much credit sometimes such that his more of a role model too many than a footballer...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2021, 07:47:13 AM

~snip

Serbia is a really strong team and I won't be surprised if they defeat Portugal in the final match. Portugal is one of the top teams in UEFA, but they are overdependent on one player. Others would disagree, but I still believe that if Ronaldo can be properly marked, then it will be difficult for Portugal to win. Anyway, everything will depend on the last match between these two teams. Even if one of them finish at the second place, qualification should not be too hard given the number of points they have.

it will be interesting in last match
Portugal is certainly a favorite, but Serbia has a chance to win in Portugal, or to get a draw, if Portugal do not win in Ireland
will be important to see what Portugal will do in Ireland, since that will have much influence on Portugal - Serbia match, team that has to win and which will be satisfied with a draw, Serbia is playing really good in this qualifications, and I would not be surprised to see it on first place
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 07:51:34 AM

it will be interesting in last match
Portugal is certainly a favorite, but Serbia has a chance to win in Portugal, or to get a draw, if Portugal do not win in Ireland
will be important to see what Portugal will do in Ireland, since that will have much influence on Portugal - Serbia match, team that has to win and which will be satisfied with a draw, Serbia is playing really good in this qualifications, and I would not be surprised to see it on first place

Portugal is having a better goal difference when compared to Serbia. So even if their match against Ireland ends in a draw, Portugal will be elevated to the top of the points table. Ireland has performed pathetically in the qualifiers so far, but this time they will be having the home advantage. Serbia needs a win in their match against Portugal, while the latter just needs a draw. When these two teams met each other earlier, the match ended in a 2-2 draw (Serbia came back from a score of 0-2 at half time to equalize).

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 09:21:44 AM

I have confidence that Portugal will win this match easily. If you look at Serbia's games in the group, you can see that they occupy their current position only thanks to shaky and uncertain results, which to some extent were achieved by accident: win over Ireland 3-2, over Azerbaijan 2-1, over Luxembourg 1-0 and so on, only one major win - i find it very difficult to call such results a confident game and compare it with the performance of the Portuguese national team.
As for the fact that the Serbian national team can concentrate on patronizing Ronaldo and not letting him play, it is possible, but it requires a lot of resources and in other parts of the field will greatly weaken Serbia, so one way or another Ronaldo will fulfill his role.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: