Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Or Invest ?  (Read 3493 times)
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 03:23:35 PM

It depends on how much initial capital you have. If you only have a little capital it is better to trade. If you have a lot of capital, you can invest & trade.

-= OI =-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 04:19:49 PM

i have different way with my investment in crypto market. 80% balance used for mid or long term investment , and 20% left used for futures trading. from futures trading i a trying to earn profit for daily needs.. and i am glad its working for me, from futures trading i could earn 100$ a day and its big enough for me.
its really great idea mate, but i am sure you have good skill in trading. our long term investment would not disturb by daily needs if we can get i from futures trading. 20 % was enough allocation for us to start trading and unfortunately its not work for me, i a still have no enough knowledge to start it.

Trading in crypto is more or less skill-independent because there are so many factors you can't influence. At most, you can have a good intuition about certain projects and their future prospects, otherwise most of the success of crypto investors is due to luck.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 05:28:26 PM

Experience in trading and investing is critical to success, following the trend is also something good but we also have to research the truth, and do a little analysis, especially for beginners, don't just believe what other people say.
That is clear, because everyone is not encouraged to immediately believe in the words of others because the main thing that must be done is his own research on everything he wants to follow, so that the comparison will always be there when we already know the truth.

Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 05:36:34 PM

It depends on how much initial capital you have. If you only have a little capital it is better to trade. If you have a lot of capital, you can invest & trade.

He ask for "trading OR invest" so invest and trade is not obviously an option.

Musekay

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 07:23:18 PM

Trading will require indepth understanding and interpretation of charts using technical analysis tools. But investing is quite easy buy the dip and HODL but comes with risk though but at the end of the day, its your call to make.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 11:13:33 AM

Trading will require indepth understanding and interpretation of charts using technical analysis tools. But investing is quite easy buy the dip and HODL but comes with risk though but at the end of the day, its your call to make.
Actually the two jobs have the same risks, even though they are not the same, but everyone who does it well must always understand the risk that they can lose through trading and also lose through investment.

ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 05:28:13 PM

Search a legit altcoin with a legit use cases and project, read their roadmap and then research about the token/coin for it potential marketcap. So you can get a big picture of what that token can acomplished. For example : sovryn, you can research about it, and you can compare it to similiar project. Then ask your self if that project can get the same marketcap or near the marketcap of the succeed project.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BitLoader

Activity: 252
Merit: 64

Never Mind

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 05:35:23 PM

I prefer to invest to popular coin, especially the coin can be staked
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 05:38:34 PM

Investments also have to do research. because there are not a few projects that are scam or rugpull. However, trading requires a more prepared mentality and also a high enough understanding, if the OP is a beginner, the investment will be much safer, but it must be remembered that the dyor must still be done and very important.

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 06:01:48 PM

I prefer to invest to popular coin, especially the coin can be staked
Yes, I think Stake / farm on defi will work through and be very explosive next time. The trend is guaranteed, what passed from the 39% tax act to rise from 20%, is certainly a major criticism. But it will cause defi to explode very violently, so staking will be a solid foundation for investment.

When the altcoin price was experiencing a positive change I was confused ... whether to invest or trade directly ..
your advice is advice to me .. thank you
In finance, you invest time in short-term trading, which is represented by a 2x% to 4x% benefit in good trends. That is advantageous in the short term. But with investment, you can x2 or x10 on your account. Of course, DYOR and your own conditions, knowledge will be required to choose from. Personally, I love investing. Cheesy

olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 06:10:54 PM

The decision to trade or to invest in a dependent on the skill set that you possess if you have no knowledge of price action and candlestick patterns and know how to read market structure and also know when to enter the market went to the prophet and went to exit then trading is very good way to go but if you don't have the necessary skills to be a successful Trader then it is better to go the Investment out by your coins and tokens and all them long time to keep your words what this means however is that you might have to sit through some dip in price and hold till it turns profit however if you invest in the right projects you will still be profitable.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 06:17:35 PM

I follow a few coins and they keep making the same moves. I think trading is the best decision if you are interpreting graphics. Crypto currencies may move horizontally for a while, so we have to be patient if we are going to invest.

terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 06:36:55 PM

the choice is yours. dont focus too much on other people's choices because all actions have consequences,
included in investing and trading.
as a reference when we start investing maybe we don't need to think about anything else. What we have to do is just entrust our money to be managed by companies and the government because usually most of the investment is monompoled by the government. we just keep our money there and we just stay silent until the appointed time and the specified profit is also determined.
a different story if you choose to trade. You have to be mentally prepared to lose your money because the most important consequence of trading is to be prepared to lose money. but there is a certain satisfaction there, you can freely manage your assets at will without any rules from other parties and you can also manage the benefits you want to achieve without the interference of other people too, but you must be ready to accept if you get a loss when you plan wrongly in trade.
all back to you, determine wisely so that you do not regret it in the future

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 06:38:11 PM

I follow a few coins and they keep making the same moves. I think trading is the best decision if you are interpreting graphics. Crypto currencies may move horizontally for a while, so we have to be patient if we are going to invest.
Currently these two options are still very good for anyone to run, but the best thing for these two options is trading, because through trading you can still gain profit passively even though you have to be patient.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 07:12:28 PM

I personally prefer long term investments over short term trading of cryptocurrencies. Long term investments allows you to have more time to do your due dilligence and there is a less exposure to the emotional side of trading. Trading however is much more fast paced and if you dont have the required skills you can easily make big losses. Investing takes longer but is safer and that is why i like it

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 07:24:02 PM

I think it is more easier to invest than trading, because while investing you only need to buy the right coins and hold it for it to reach your profit target, but trading requires knowledge of price action and you need to be able to handle emotions. Trading is harder than investing.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
oioi

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 07:25:58 PM

When the altcoin price was experiencing a positive change I was confused ... whether to invest or trade directly ..

it all depends on the mood you want to trade or invest in, which obviously has both advantages and disadvantages of each,
you just have to multiply your own research, want to trade or invest.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 07:56:30 PM

He ask for "trading OR invest" so invest and trade is not obviously an option.
Are you suggesting both to do OP. What we do money is the main demand, actually both are good in the current situation of cryptocurrency. Our profit always inspired us to take the next step. I think the first time trade won't let you down. Even the current market will help you to increase your portfolio.
Tomiwa_akin

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 08:39:38 PM

for me i prefer investing which means i need to be patient as much as possible to make good profits. trading is good as you can make quick and daily profit if you are good in research and chart analysis. the choice is yours base on your strength.
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:45:48 PM

I will choose a long-term investment when I have a lot of altcoins to keep, but if I have 2 to 3 altcoins, then I will trade, there is a risk of each option, but when you choose one of the two options, then never. panic when you see the crypto market situation is experiencing a correction, no one can give you advice when you panic and sell all the assets you have, as long as you hold these altcoins, the coins will still be valuable

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: