Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Titan Mint Coins- Serious Issue- Titan Mint Bitcoin Coins ***NEW UPDATES***  (Read 12708 times)
Todamont

Activity: 599
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 04:03:32 PM

This note is to Bobby Lee and to the community who might participate in MoparMiningLLC auctions on this site:

Hey before you close any business with MoparMiningLLC, you should know they have been credibly tagged, by me, as accomplice in the Titan Mint crypto-wallet scam. They have relentlessly personally attacked me, as the first victim of the Titan Mint scam, who warned all the rest going back to 2016. They are not a victim to the scam but they intentionally harmed me by leaving negative trust for me. I think it's really egregious to go to known scam threads and then harass and harm the VICTIMS of the scam, but hey that's just the kind of guy MoparMiningLLC is.

I have reached out to Bobbly Lee and "Ballet Wallets" to let them know that MoparMiningLLC has been shilling their wallets in wallet scam accusation threads, where he is personally accused of being an accomplice, for their comment. Maybe you should hold off on dealing with him until they make a public comment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2201

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2022, 04:05:18 PM

key word "credible" nothing you have said has been proven to be "credible"

but do keep on making a spectacle of yourself.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Todamont

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 04:08:10 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2022, 04:19:23 PM by Todamont

You are not a victim and you don't belong here, Mopar. You are the one making a spectacle. You have gotten yourself accused of a felony crime, for nothing. You have implicated your business partners who sell physical wallets with private keys printed on them, too.

What's the association between Ballet Wallets and Titan Mint? Well apparently Ballet Wallets has a vendor named MoparMiningLLC who has been tagged as an ACCOMPLICE in the Titan Mint crypto-wallet scam. There's your connection right there. They've been advertising their physical wallets in physical wallet scam accusation threads while harassing the VICTIMS! Completely outrageous.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2022, 04:16:57 PM

falsely accused - so it means nothing. and how do you make such logic jumps to say that anything posted in this entire thread now links Ballet to Titan?

This is funny but sad all at the same time.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Todamont

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 04:25:57 PM

All the victims are not laughing, we are here to get LEGAL remedy.

The only one laughing is MoparMiningLLC. He thinks this is all a big joke. He thinks being named in felony complaints to the police is funny. He thinks getting his business partners notified of egregious behavior to harm the victims of a scam while advertising their wallet is funny.
ChiBitCTy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 04:36:33 PM
Merited by MoparMiningLLC (5)

Mopar is not a scammer. Please knock it off with all this. Enough is enough. Tim is the issue here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2022, 04:47:13 PM

All the victims are not laughing, we are here to get LEGAL remedy.

The only one laughing is MoparMiningLLC. He thinks this is all a big joke. He thinks being named in felony complaints to the police is funny. He thinks getting his business partners notified of egregious behavior to harm the victims of a scam while advertising their wallet is funny.

I actually take the Titan issue quite serious - it is you and your wild unfounded accusations that I find funny but also sad.

Mopar is not a scammer. Please knock it off with all this. Enough is enough. Tim is the issue here.

I could not agree more. But be careful Chi - he may flag you as an accomplice for not believing him.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Todamont

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 05:15:40 PM

Mopar IS AN ACCOMPLICE.

Intentionally harming and harassing the victims of a scam makes you ACCOMPLICE. Just look up the recent lawsuit from Niemman vs Magnus. It includes Nakamura, because of their activity in online related threads that can be seen to harm the victim. We are entitled as victims for remuneration for both financial and emotional harms, and I'm stating my intention to formally name MoparMiningLLC in criminal and civil complaints related to the Titan Mint crypto-wallet scam.

Coming to a crypto wallet scam accusation thread to harass the victims, while advertising for a crypto wallet, is gaslighting and it's harassment. Mopar does not belong here, he is not a victim, he's not part of the effort to organize a criminal and class-action civil lawsuit against Tim. He has already shown that he is willing to go outside the law to harass people linked to this legal case, and to dox members of this forum. I am not in the wrong for pointing these things out, and asking him to leave.

I'm not in the wrong for pointing out that MoparMiningLLC's actions to harass Tim's family may have been what caused Tim to take down his website, and may be used in his legal defense. This all adds to how MoparMiningLLC is acting as a scammer accomplice here. I guarantee you that when it comes time to talk to the lawyers who sue people for money in civil cases, they will HAPPILY add MoparMiningLLC to their list of people to name in the lawsuit.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2022, 05:31:30 PM

Mopar IS AN ACCOMPLICE.

Intentionally harming and harassing the victims of a scam makes you ACCOMPLICE. Just look up the recent lawsuit from Niemman vs Magnus. It includes Nakamura, because of their activity in online related threads that can be seen to harm the victim. We are entitled as victims for remuneration for both financial and emotional harms, and I'm stating my intention to formally name MoparMiningLLC in criminal and civil complaints related to the Titan Mint crypto-wallet scam.

Coming to a crypto wallet scam accusation thread to harass the victims, while advertising for a crypto wallet, is gaslighting and it's harassment. Mopar does not belong here, he is not a victim, he's not part of the effort to organize a criminal and class-action civil lawsuit against Tim. He has already shown that he is willing to go outside the law to harass people linked to this legal case, and to dox members of this forum. I am not in the wrong for pointing these things out, and asking him to leave.

I'm not in the wrong for pointing out that MoparMiningLLC's actions to harass Tim's family may have been what caused Tim to take down his website, and may be used in his legal defense. This all adds to how MoparMiningLLC is acting as a scammer accomplice here. I guarantee you that when it comes time to talk to the lawyers who sue people for money in civil cases, they will HAPPILY add MoparMiningLLC to their list of people to name in the lawsuit.

but alas every allegation you made above is false and based on lies.

But please do sue me, so I can laugh at you in court.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Hookzup1
Copper Member

Activity: 1211
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 05:43:08 PM
Merited by MoparMiningLLC (2)

Wow this thread got ruined beyond belief, I used to be proud to own a complete collection of every coin titan issued until this thread came to life. Thanks to mopar specifically I now have the pk coins swapped to more secure wallets and still have 11 paperweight 2fa coins mopar will help me with as soon as some type of resolution is figured out. In my personal opinion mopar is up there with minerjones when it comes to helping this collectible community these last few years. I know it goes without saying but anyone reading this please disregard any negative feedbacks or remarks about mopar. He goes out if his way to host group buys, help assemble the most secure private keys, and literally never sleeps so this part of the forum moves forward without issues. I can also guarantee mopar has no ties to titan or Tim and has zero intentions to scam or see anyone get scammed while in this section of the forum

Bitcoin is a real life cheat code to gain financial freedom 😉 the future is going to be fun
Steeley

Activity: 1123
Merit: 265

Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 05:57:07 PM
Merited by MoparMiningLLC (2)

These accusations against Mopar are unfair and malicious.

Beware of scammers. I will never discuss the sale of Collectibles on Telegram or any other messaging client outside the forum.
Todamont

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 06:16:29 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2022, 06:27:26 PM by Todamont

My accusations against Mopar are 100% truthful. He has done nothing but harass and harm the victims of the Titan Mint crypto-wallet scam. Leaving negative reputation scores for the VICTIMS of the scam is malicious beyond belief. I have been personally harmed by MoparMiningLLC and I intend to name him in criminal complaints and civil lawsuits linked to the Titan Mint scam, as accomplice. That's all truth, whether you like it or not.

Mopar's doxxing and harassment of an old lady linked to a forum member here is an egregious and malicious act. He should be banned for doxxing and for harassment of the victims in a scam accusation thread, imho.

You guys are all cool with the CCP and crypto-wallet vendors who sell physical wallets and have offices in Shangai? Well I'm here to call them out as scammers. Time will prove me right. Physical wallets are a scam. Tim Fillmore is a scammer who sold physical wallets. MoparMiningLLC is a scammer who sells physical wallets. Come back in 6-10 years and you're going to find a ton of people crying about their lost bitcoin in their "Ballet Wallets", when they had dust and it is valued at $1M.

Crytocanuk

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 06:45:36 PM

Since joining the group I have nothing but great things to say about Mopar and I’m sure 99.99% of the community does as well… Is there anyone else besides Todamont that has a beef with Mopar? Let’s just get this over with and move on.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2022, 06:47:17 PM

My accusations against Mopar are 100% truthful. He has done nothing but harass and harm the victims of the Titan Mint crypto-wallet scam. Leaving negative reputation scores for the VICTIMS of the scam is malicious beyond belief. I have been personally harmed by MoparMiningLLC and I intend to name him in criminal complaints and civil lawsuits linked to the Titan Mint scam, as accomplice. That's all truth, whether you like it or not.

Mopar's doxxing and harassment of an old lady linked to a forum member here is an egregious and malicious act. He should be banned for doxxing and for harassment of the victims in a scam accusation thread, imho.

You guys are all cool with the CCP and crypto-wallet vendors who sell physical wallets and have offices in Shangai? Well I'm here to call them out as scammers. Time will prove me right. Physical wallets are a scam. Tim Fillmore is a scammer who sold physical wallets. MoparMiningLLC is a scammer who sells physical wallets. Come back in 6-10 years and you're going to find a ton of people crying about their lost bitcoin in their "Ballet Wallets", when they had dust and it is valued at $1M.

My feedback on you was after your false claims on several members and false feedback on myself - and reflects that your judgement is questionable due to the false claims.

Guy cries about an accurate feedback after leaving many false ones - logic has no part in his universe apparently.

I have not doxxed or harassed any old ladies.

The CCP has nothing to do with Ballet… get a grip. You are in a physical collectibles area basically calling every vendor/ seller/collector a scammer.

If anyone loses funds on a wallet I have sold - it is because they mismanaged the wallet - I do not save or store any keys for items I create or sell.

Take a break from the forums - get your lawsuit/claim filed so this can be resolved - otherwise stfu already.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Hookzup1
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 06:48:13 PM

I am one of the largest know victims of the titan 2fa issue but never have I thought of it as a scam and like I mentioned before mopar has been the single most helpful person in dealing with my titan coins. I will gladly be part of the civil lawsuit brought onto Tim fillmore as the 3 personal lawyers I have want nothing to do with anything crypto related but again mopar has zero to do with the negative issues Tim fillmore has caused.

Bitcoin is a real life cheat code to gain financial freedom 😉 the future is going to be fun
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2022, 06:48:45 PM

Since joining the group I have nothing but great things to say about Mopar and I’m sure 99.99% of the community does as well… Is there anyone else besides Todamont that has a beef with Mopar? Let’s just get this over with and move on.

Just rainbowsky - who has been banned from the forums 3 times. And gameprotect - also banned. Oh and there is Vod - who calls me a scammer for some reason though we have never had any dealings.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Crytocanuk

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 06:52:39 PM

lol Mopar. It was more of a rhetorical question but that’s ok I still trust you.
Todamont

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 09:06:56 PM
Merited by polymerbit (5), MoparMiningLLC (2)

I have a shark of a lawyer but he costs a lot of money, might do it on a percent fee of recovered funds, plus a retainer. It might be economical to get a high-powered lawyer if there are enough victims going in together.

Like I said, I think it's best for the victims to pursue criminal charges against Tim Fillmore first, so that they will likely pick Tim up for us, and bring him to court, and then file a class-action lawsuit. Honestly I think it's best to just work with the FBI instead of trying to go through local law enforcement because it's a federal crime now and local detectives in CA are not known for their super high conviction rate on white-collar crime.
Hookzup1
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 09:11:42 PM
Merited by polymerbit (1)

I have a small list of members that wanted to join the class action lawsuit if it becomes reality

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2022, 09:22:45 PM

I have a shark of a lawyer but he costs a lot of money, might do it on a percent fee of recovered funds, plus a retainer. It might be economical to get a high-powered lawyer if there are enough victims going in together.

Like I said, I think it's best for the victims to pursue criminal charges against Tim Fillmore first, so that they will likely pick Tim up for us, and bring him to court, and then file a class-action lawsuit. Honestly I think it's best to just work with the FBI instead of trying to go through local law enforcement because it's a federal crime now and local detectives in CA are not known for their super high conviction rate on white-collar crime.

Now this post I support.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: