Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Titan Mint Coins- Serious Issue- Titan Mint Bitcoin Coins ***NEW UPDATES***  (Read 12708 times)
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2203

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2023, 12:50:09 PM

> Turns out you bought a coin that had been redeemed prior to your purchase of it

There is no evidence of that. You continue to accuse the member of this forum that I bought the coin from of robbing me, and I don't think that's what happened. That same person also sold me other rare and valuable coins which have been authenticated by coin grading agencies, they were a legit vendor. You are still here making false accusations against trusted members of this forum, in my opinion. The preponderonce of evidence points to Tim just robbing me outright, just like he robbed all the other victims, of which you are not one. You continue to defend a guy that is now a known felon, and continue to assert that he never robbed me. You continue to take the word of a known felon, with no evidence, over the word of his known victims, with evidence. That makes you untrustworthy in my humble opinion, and it also makes you a fucking ACCOMPLICE. You continue to shill physical key wallets here, in a fucking thread about people being scammed by a physical key wallet vendor. That makes you a scammer trying to scam the victims in a scam thread.

You want to start to make things right with me Mopar? Take down your negative trust rating of me, I never did anything to you. Until then you are just nothing but a horrible troll and a scam accomplice in the Titan Mint scam, to me. I've seen you abuse other members of this forum too. As I said before I think you should be banned here for fucking doxxing Tim and harassing his mother at home. I went to the police. You did crazy stalker shit.

very simple way to show that then - what is the address to the coin? if it was redeemed, then the address will show it.
and based on the original thread - the whole issue was that it was "redeemed" and not actually "not funded" as per what the database was showing. In that same thread you admitted that you failed to verify the coin type and coin balance and just took the word of the seller.

I have made no false accusations against anyone, let alone a trusted forum member. Tell me one person I have accused? Asking for proof by the way is not an accusation.

You though have made many unfounded accusations with zero proof.

And the only "victim" that has complained about anything related to me is you - and your complaints are false and hollow.

Your negative trust rating is:

user is accusing Titan of wrong doing - I have no idea whether Titan screwed him or not - I read all the history (it is a lot and very confusing) User claims he had a unfunded coin from Titan that was never funded (user is also shown in several threads soliciting and purchasing unfunded Titans) so I asked questions and now he flags me as an accomplice? wtf. Do not engage with this person or risk being flagged falsely.

and is 100% factual - the moment I asked you one question about your coin you went off on me and then accused me. You have also then accused several others in the exact same fashion. Most of the people you have accused are in the top 20 of most trusted people on the entire forums.

so this feed back is warranted and factual. While yours are made up lies.

So make it right? I am - I will leave the feedback - what you can do is stop dredging my name up and reposting your bullshit about me every time you post in this thread.

as for doxxing Tim - yes I did do that - the doxxing of a public person who operated a public company and who was then in the position of owing several people funds and the same person who had provided much of his personal information already - as for harassing his mother - that I never did, I never made any contact with his parents.

As I have said - keep my name out of your threads.  You may have been wronged by Tim/Titan  -  many have. and I hope resolution comes for all his victims - I am no accomplice.  I have helped people to peel and redeem nearly 10 btc worth of Titan coins without asking for 1 sat for the help.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JTPlatnum

Activity: 18
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 02:09:00 PM

Ok...I'm not flying tomorrow so I will drive to La Habra PD and file in person.

If anyone has any information you feel would be helpful in the police report, please PM it to me.

If there's anything I can provide - let me know. I have all email correspondences with Titan from purchase plus can pull any screenshots down from the waybackmachine
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 03:13:43 PM
Merited by MoparMiningLLC (1)

Ok...I'm not flying tomorrow so I will drive to La Habra PD and file in person.

If anyone has any information you feel would be helpful in the police report, please PM it to me.

Kudos! I am not affected because I don't own any 2fa coins but I think it's great someone goes through the trouble to hold Titan mint accountable.
A redeeming service that's not availble but crucial for your product is inacceptable.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Todamont

Activity: 602
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 06:20:05 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2023, 06:32:45 PM by Todamont

I just want to go on record saying MoparMiningLLC is 100% a collaborator and accomplice to this felony fraud and theft, and he should be mentioned in any police reports filed against Tim Fillmore and Titan Mint, LLC.

> the whole issue was that it was "redeemed" and not actually "not funded" as per what the database was showing.

Says Tim, the known felon who robbed everyone, with no evidence, and who you continue to take at his word, over that of his victims, because you are his ACCOMPLICE.

MoparMiningLL continues to make false accusations against trusted members of this forum, including me. He harasses members of this site, including scam victims in threads where they discuss police and federal charges, while he insists the known felon who robbed us is still innocent. He has cruelly harrassed, stalked and doxxed members of this forum and he should be banned from this site.

> "as for doxxing Tim - yes I did do that"

Are there no terms of conduct for this site? Why is this crazy stalker felon named MOPARMININGLLC still allowed to participate here?

I have emails going back to 2016 from Tim where he states in no unclear terms that his "database" of which 2FA coins have been redeemed was corrupted, even back then. Please post or PM me a La Habra police report number and I will interface directly with the detective assigned to the case.

Todamont

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 06:41:17 PM

Here's another rundown in simplified terms of what happened:

2016: I try to redeem a Titan Coin. It has no privkey! Only a 2FA linked to a password/email I have no access to. Turns out Tim sold this coin to a member of this forum but never funded it! It was status "Not Yet Funded". Tim explains, his database of "redeemed" tokens is corrupted and blah blah blah whatever other bullshit. I say, "Hey Tim, I think you are scamming and I called the police". Tim tries to pay me off to stay quiet, unsuccessfully.

2022: Rando psycho stalker MoparMiningLLC shows up "hey I think it was all a big misunderstanding guys." I say, who the fuck are you, Tim's friend? I'm gonna add your name to the police report as accomplice. MoparMiningLLC screams "No, I doxxed Tim at his house and harassed his mother! I'm calling my lawyer because you accused me of a crime!"

2022: Many other people show up, robbed by Tim. I help them find the right place to file a police report and I contact FINCEN and get them to start an investigation of Tim for running an unlicensed money transmitter business. MoparMiningLLC shows up again to slander me and I remind everyone he is an accomplice.

lol
ChiBitCTy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3003

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 06:47:09 PM
Merited by krogothmanhattan (1), Kryptowerk (1)

You two have said your peace, now please let’s move on. If you want to continue to discuss your issues with each other, please do so privately via DM.  More and more victims of Titan mint continue to find this thread and its important that we keep everything completely on topic. You guys have gone through all this multiple times now..please guys.

@everyone.. I think a good course of action at this point is to draw up a summary of what happened, and where everything currently stands. I will add this to the OP so that when new people come in, they can easily find out what’s going on without having to go through 20+ pages. If anyone is willing to assist with this, that of course would be very helpful!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
av8rjeff

Activity: 354
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 07:49:55 PM
Merited by Kryptowerk (1)

Well...I have some unfortunate, though not unsurprising, news.

I spoke with the La Habra Police Department today and as soon as I mentioned Bitcoin theft they told me they do not handle cyber-crimes and referred me to the FBI.  Ugh.

So here are the FBI Internet Crimes Division websites again:
https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/cyber
https://www.ic3.gov/

I will file a report later today and suggest everyone do the same, if you haven't done so already.

@everyone.. I think a good course of action at this point is to draw up a summary of what happened, and where everything currently stands. I will add this to the OP so that when new people come in, they can easily find out what’s going on without having to go through 20+ pages. If anyone is willing to assist with this, that of course would be very helpful!

I think that's a great idea and it can act as a repository of leads and information related to Titan Mint and Tim Fillmore.  I will include this forum post in my report to the FBI so they will have access to all the information we have gather so far.

You two have said your peace, now please let’s move on. If you want to continue to discuss your issues with each other, please do so privately via DM.  More and more victims of Titan mint continue to find this thread and its important that we keep everything completely on topic. You guys have gone through all this multiple times now..please guys.

Agreed.  We all appreciate the help and input of everyone, but hopefully the new post could remain free of personal conflict messages for the good of the community and those affected.  It just cloudies and confuses the issue.  Someone please be the bigger person and break the cycle.

Todamont

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:30:59 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2023, 12:56:39 AM by Todamont

I spoke with the La Habra Police Department today and as soon as I mentioned Bitcoin theft they told me they do not handle cyber-crimes and referred me to the FBI.  Ugh.

That's unfortunate news but I would suggest you INSIST they take the police report even if they don't assess that the DA will act at this time, and reference FINCEN case #883150 for theft and fraud via unlicensed money transmission service. Tell them that it was an actual physical product that you were sold, by a registered Califoria LLC, not an "internet crime", per se. What you were sold technically was also a fraudulent security and/or money transmitter service, which is why we should keep hammering at FINCEN to take action also. I'm still open to the idea of a class-action civil suit also, but it will be much better for the civil suit if we can get criminal indictments and regulatory action against Tim / Titan first.
av8rjeff

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:44:17 PM

That's unfortunate news but I would suggest you INSIST they take the police report even if they don't assess that the DA will act at this time, and reference FINSEC case #883150 for theft and fraud via unlicensed money transmission service. Tell them that it was an actual physical product that you were sold, by a registered Califoria LLC, not an "internet crime", per se. What you were sold technically was also a fraudulent security and/or money transmitter service, which is why we should keep hammering at FINSEC to take action also. I'm still open to the idea of a class-action civil suit also, but it will be much better for the civil suit if we can get criminal indictments and regulatory action against Tim / Titan first.

Well, good point.  I'll admit, I just sort of rolled over when the officer stopped me in the middle of my explanation.  I'll try again with some of the information you just mentioned.  Thanks.

Steeley

Activity: 1123
Merit: 265

Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 09:35:01 PM

I mentioned this many pages ago but will bring it up again here since this thread is so voluminous.

Small claims court is a short cut or a 'hack' to many complicated legal processes; maybe in this case one person taking a small claim against Tim could be the first stone turned to get something rolling. Ultimately the FBI, FinCen a class action and everyone else could be involved in this but it is slow, costly and hard to actually get this trainwreck rolling towards any resolution at all. A win in small claims court could be something to start some momentum.

Anyone with a claim of $10,000 or less can present to a small claims court and the court will hear it. Small claims are manageable without a lawyer, in fact a lawyer is not allowed to assist in court. Most victims of the Titan fiasco are accounting for losses above $10,000 (full Titans and half titans); however someone with a 1-3 2FA tenths could take Tim to small claims court and he would be required to plead his defense.

Here is a guide on California Small Claims Court:

Small claims basics
Small claims court allows you to sue a person, business, or government agency that you think owes you money. Generally, you can only sue for up to $10,000 in small claims court (or up to $5,000 if you’re a business). You can ask a lawyer for advice before you go to court, but you can't have one with you in court.

Calendar
How long to go to court. Once you file papers to start a case, you typically have a court date (trial) in about 1-2 months.

There are some limits on small claims
You can’t have a lawyer represent you.
You have to collect the money if you win your case. The court does not do it for you. (My note - With a win in court you can seek help of the Sheriff to garner wages or place a lien on property if the defendant is still unwilling to pay)
If you started the case, you can't appeal if you lose your case. The judge’s decision is final. You can appeal if you are sued, or the other side sues you back, and you lose.

Beware of scammers. I will never discuss the sale of Collectibles on Telegram or any other messaging client outside the forum.
JTPlatnum

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 11:16:26 PM

Can we possibly put it all in a new thread? Maybe top post could be the summary and useful info? I can help if necessary...DM and I'll give it a go.

What I would propose is creating some sort of list of all affected...I know I only created my account *yesterday*, so I don't expect anyone to trust me, but I can create a google form or something if y'all want so we can gather some contact details and know who has a vested stake and the scope of the actual issue. I spoke with a lawyer today as well and I think having an actual summary and being able to put some numbers to the issue might be able to build some momentum...
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

Activity: 963
Merit: 397

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 11:34:54 PM

Did someone contact the FBI? They have a whole division dedicated to Crypto crime. Id say also, that most BTC theft originates from oversees so the FBI's hands are tied and its difficult to get resolution. But in this case since most of the victims and the suspect are on US soil it may get bumped up to priority. Plus they are not hampered by state lines and have extra resources to track him down. I do think someone should organize a list of US victims, total losses for each person, contact info, a written synopsis of everything that happened, and  most recent suspect info. Id start calling them immediately or go down to local field office before statute of limitations expires.
JTPlatnum

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 11:39:42 PM

Did someone contact the FBI? They have a whole division dedicated to Crypto crime. Id say also, that most BTC theft originates from oversees so the FBI's hands are tied and its difficult to get resolution. But in this case since most of the victims and the suspect are on US soil it may get bumped up to priority. Plus they are not hampered by state lines and have extra resources to track him down. I do think someone should organize a list of US victims, total losses for each person, contact info, a written synopsis of everything that happened, and  most recent suspect info. Id start calling them immediately or go down to local field office before statute of limitations expires.

THE ABOVE.

Additionally, what I think makes this case different that just 'cyber crime' is that we have actual physical products with an ascribed cyber value. His actual signature is on the certificates of authenticity, as well...
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 12:11:04 AM

THE ABOVE.

Additionally, what I think makes this case different that just 'cyber crime' is that we have actual physical products with an ascribed cyber value. His actual signature is on the certificates of authenticity, as well...
  The evidence is overwhelming. I would imagine its a slam dunk. A lot of times the theft to the btc wallet is hard to tie to the theif. In this case money was held by his company and held hostage by his website. The FBI wants to close cases.  They are reluctant  to spend resources on a case that may never get solved. But in this case once evidence is presented they will see it can be solved. Im confident they will look into it.
av8rjeff

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 01:03:46 AM

Did someone contact the FBI? They have a whole division dedicated to Crypto crime. Id say also, that most BTC theft originates from oversees so the FBI's hands are tied and its difficult to get resolution. But in this case since most of the victims and the suspect are on US soil it may get bumped up to priority.

I am driving to the San Diego FBI field office tomorrow.  I live about an hour north.  If anyone else is interested in joining me, drop me a PM.

I contacted a crypto-tracing company called Cipher Blade and spoke with them about tracking our stolen bitcoin.  They said they could, but are generally hired by a law firms and used as subject matter expert witnesses in court cases.  They advised me to go to an FBI field office directly and forego the IC3 website, but only if it was convenient.  And in my case, it definitely is.  Otherwise, just file online.
JTPlatnum

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 01:48:08 AM
Merited by ChiBitCTy (2)

Did someone contact the FBI? They have a whole division dedicated to Crypto crime. Id say also, that most BTC theft originates from oversees so the FBI's hands are tied and its difficult to get resolution. But in this case since most of the victims and the suspect are on US soil it may get bumped up to priority.

I am driving to the San Diego FBI field office tomorrow.  I live about an hour north.  If anyone else is interested in joining me, drop me a PM.

I contacted a crypto-tracing company called Cipher Blade and spoke with them about tracking our stolen bitcoin.  They said they could, but are generally hired by a law firms and used as subject matter expert witnesses in court cases.  They advised me to go to an FBI field office directly and forego the IC3 website, but only if it was convenient.  And in my case, it definitely is.  Otherwise, just file online.

This is great. I just googled and found a field office really close to where I'm at, too (northern California). I might be able to pop by on Friday.
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 03:05:28 AM

This is great. I just googled and found a field office really close to where I'm at, too (northern California). I might be able to pop by on Friday.
  Keep in mind that statute of limitations on federal crime is 5 years. Since there isn't really a hard date that the theft occurred. Make sure its presented as an ongoing crime and not something that happened prior to 2018
av8rjeff

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 06:23:52 AM
Merited by Kryptowerk (1)

Keep in mind that statute of limitations on federal crime is 5 years. Since there isn't really a hard date that the theft occurred. Make sure its presented as an ongoing crime and not something that happened prior to 2018

From my perspective, the theft took place the moment Tim swept the bitcoin from my 2FA Coin to another wallet that I have no access to.  And according to the blockchain, that took place 2022-11-16 03:12:04.

Here is the address my bitcoin was swept to: bc1qx6u6v7xxx9q7l42wr3vx6e28c2ftkj8220vruu. 

If you search that address (here ya go--https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/bc1qx6u6v7xxx9q7l42wr3vx6e28c2ftkj8220vruu), mine is one of the 117 ~1BTC transactions in this list.  My guess is that these are all 2FA coins that where swept on November 16th, 2022.  Prior to that, we didn't have "access" to our bitcoin...but it wasn't stolen.  Now...it's stolen.  Game on mother fucker.  Excuse my three martini French.  Wink

BibiFricotin

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 06:42:09 PM

I own one titan BTC with priv key afixed to the coin. Read some of you guys so understood it was a scam.
Does this also affect non 2FA coin or did the guy just scammed all customers?

Last check ive made 1 year ago show the coin was funded with 1 BTC.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 06:44:05 PM

I own one titan BTC with priv key afixed to the coin. Read some of you guys so understood it was a scam.
Does this also affect non 2FA coin or did the guy just scammed all customers?

Last check ive made 1 year ago show the coin was funded with 1 BTC.

As far as I know there are no know issues (so far!) with private-key coins.
I'd also recommend you download an address tracker software, so you can have your public keys checked by just looking in your app.

For iOS: https://satpile.com/
Android: https://samouraiwallet.com/sentinel

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: