Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Titan Mint Coins- Serious Issue- Titan Mint Bitcoin Coins ***NEW UPDATES***  (Read 12708 times)
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2201

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2024, 04:28:12 AM
Merited by Lesbian Cow (1)

I received your stolen funds? You are a fuckin nut case. And you accuse me of stealing from you? If you want to make that claim, then you better fucking back it up with filing a police report.

Here is my address:

MoparMiningLLC
12121 Little Road #274
Hudson, FL 34667

I fully expect you to file a police report with your accusations - if you do not, then you are showing that you are a fucking liar and a nutjob and then you need to stop talking shit about me.

you know what - I have listened to your shit over and over and over - its the same made up garbage.

So either come find me and tell me how you really feel to my face - or keep my name out of your mouth.

I have never ripped anyone off here and I have probably handled several hundred thousands of USD worth of merch and funds - with not one sat taken from anyone.

you come in and accuse every one - many of them very trusted members of this community of being "accomplices"

you put false red trust, you blame, you cry, you make shit up - we get it, you are the "first" victim. While there are many victims of Titan - even the coins I redeemed took a 40% loss so still lost funds as well. Quite a few people have taken the deal for partial refund - some refund is better then none.

However, you are not a victim of Titan - you had the opportunity to be made whole - you turned it down. So, if anyone does not belong on this thread - it is you - Mr. Not A Victim.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldlyre

Activity: 1101
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 05, 2024, 05:19:09 AM

I have to admit that things here are much more complicated than what I thought.
Besides, reading on mobile phone's screen only is very hard because characters
are too small to be read easily. For visiting this site, we staying inside the GFW
have to use VPN always, and my vpn on PC doesn't work, only that of mobile version
is working.
Todamont

Activity: 599
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 05, 2024, 06:56:20 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2024, 07:11:20 AM by Todamont

Thanks Mopar. I will be filing a police report against your business in Florida this week, for receiving stolen funds. Funds stolen from me.

> you blame, you cry, you make shit up

You directly received funds from a scam that I was victim to. It's pretty simple, that makes you a thief. I understand you are angry at being called a thief. Most thiefs hate being called out.

Isn't there a rule against profitting from scams on this site? How does MoparMiningLLC even still have an active account here???

Hey MoparMiningLLC why do you advertise Kano pool in your profile? I contacted them and they said they don't know you from Adam. Fuckin' scammer. I noticed you don't advertise ballet wallets anymore. I guess Bobby Lee didn't like you dragging his company name through scam accusation threads where you piss off the other victims and get accused of being an accomplice, huh?

Maybe you should advertise in your profile that you work with blackhat crypto-scammers, you search out their victims and try to work with the blackhats directly, not like through law enforcement, not the legal way. You show up in all the scam threads, like magic.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2024, 01:28:41 PM

Thanks Mopar. I will be filing a police report against your business in Florida this week, for receiving stolen funds. Funds stolen from me.

> you blame, you cry, you make shit up

You directly received funds from a scam that I was victim to. It's pretty simple, that makes you a thief. I understand you are angry at being called a thief. Most thiefs hate being called out.

Isn't there a rule against profitting from scams on this site? How does MoparMiningLLC even still have an active account here???

Hey MoparMiningLLC why do you advertise Kano pool in your profile? I contacted them and they said they don't know you from Adam. Fuckin' scammer. I noticed you don't advertise ballet wallets anymore. I guess Bobby Lee didn't like you dragging his company name through scam accusation threads where you piss off the other victims and get accused of being an accomplice, huh?

Maybe you should advertise in your profile that you work with blackhat crypto-scammers, you search out their victims and try to work with the blackhats directly, not like through law enforcement, not the legal way. You show up in all the scam threads, like magic.

good I await them coming - because I did not receive funds that were stolen from you - I received partial funds for the coins I held - has nothing to do with you. What you are accusing me of, you also need to file reports on everyone who cashed out a Titan since your funds were "stolen".

@Kano knows who I am lol - He told you nothing because he does not know you from Adam. He is a good man - a bit quirky but a good man - one who contributed to the original CGMiner code. But he is also only the manager of the pool I mine to. However, he is not one who has met me in person - like dozens of others here have. I promote his pool be cause it is the best pplns mining pool out there.

LoL I removed all wallet links from my profile to list my own links - people changing signatures make them scammers? again you now accuse 99% of the forum members as being scammers if so.

As for Bobby (the person you called a Chinese spy) I get along fine with him and his company and I still sell their products.
Again, you show you dont know anything. So, are all the people selling/giving away ballet wallets also scammers? also Chinese spies? If so, you are again accusing the majority of people in the collectibles of being a scammer. I expect you to file a LOT of police reports. Should keep you busy for years.

You talk your shit but your claims are baseless with no actual facts - they are false scenarios.

Now until you file your phony police report filled with false data - Keep my name out of your mouth. And when nothing happens - either from you not actually filing a report (and please do post the report number so everyone can verify it) or because it is a lie and full of baseless accusations and gets tossed, then you need to permanently keep my name out of your mouth.

You attack everyone - even those that try to help you. You are a bitter old man that needs to shut off his pc and move on.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2024, 09:22:36 PM

Hey MoparMiningLLC why do you advertise Kano pool in your profile? I contacted them and they said they don't know you from Adam.

let me address this - just spoke with Kano -  you are lying yet again - he did not say he did not know me.

here is the convo - where you lie to him as well - saying I am advertising him as an escrow (I do  not)

my signature has 3 statements.

1. mine BTC at kano.is
2. a link to my escrow services thread
3. a link to the company I work for doing 3d printing

you probably took a 2 second look and assumed the thread had to do with kano.is - had you actually clicked it, you would not have contacted kano that I promote "his" escrow services.

Total Nutjob.

Also - to be quite clear I doxxed no one - I simply provided the address that was on the Titan company filing - public record. I also do not believe I was the only one to do so. It was done at the time when Tim disappeared, the titan site was down and Tim was not replying to anyone - everyone was concentrated on the effort of locating Tim.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

Activity: 963
Merit: 397

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 06:56:15 AM

I hate to see such animosity on the forum. Question for Tod, are you insinuating that Mopar was  an accomplice because he was able to recoup his funds from Titan and you weren't? Are you saying he stole your BTC because he was able to recoup that BTC? Its none of my business but I feel that this anger is misplaced for where it really needs to be. Tim is the degenerate here. I fully get what your saying about clawback. Everyone  should be paid back equally from the pool of assets the thief has at time of seizure. But I believe clawback only applies to funds dispatched after the investigation begins or for funds being hidden. For instance FTX paying off those big investors right before the big collapse. They didn't have to give that back. They certainly wouldn't clawback funds received years ago by people just trying to get their money back. I don't know you or Mopar but I feel like you and the other victims should be working together to get this asshole instead of taking shots at each other. I cant imagine how it must feel to lose this much BTC. I get a pit in my stomach just thinking about. It sounds to me like you're very diligent and laser focused on getting your funds back. You should use your next post as way to get this thread back on the right track. Bury the hatchet and lets restart the conversation of how to take Tim down. We all have a stake in seeing Tim taken down. He's a black eye on physical bitcoin and the forum stands behind you getting your BTC back.
tldr-hodl
Copper Member

Activity: 285
Merit: 56

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2024, 12:34:03 PM
Merited by Todamont (1)

I hate to see such animosity on the forum. Question for Tod, are you insinuating that Mopar was  an accomplice because he was able to recoup his funds from Titan and you weren't? Are you saying he stole your BTC because he was able to recoup that BTC? Its none of my business but I feel that this anger is misplaced for where it really needs to be. Tim is the degenerate here. I fully get what your saying about clawback. Everyone  should be paid back equally from the pool of assets the thief has at time of seizure. But I believe clawback only applies to funds dispatched after the investigation begins or for funds being hidden. For instance FTX paying off those big investors right before the big collapse. They didn't have to give that back. They certainly wouldn't clawback funds received years ago by people just trying to get their money back. I don't know you or Mopar but I feel like you and the other victims should be working together to get this asshole instead of taking shots at each other. I cant imagine how it must feel to lose this much BTC. I get a pit in my stomach just thinking about. It sounds to me like you're very diligent and laser focused on getting your funds back. You should use your next post as way to get this thread back on the right track. Bury the hatchet and lets restart the conversation of how to take Tim down. We all have a stake in seeing Tim taken down. He's a black eye on physical bitcoin and the forum stands behind you getting your BTC back.

This is really the key part (for me) from the convo.

Mopar:
"You were offered your payment years ago - you never took it."

Todamont:
"I was offered stolen funds from a thief, and I insisted that the police get involved instead of taking it. You had no qualms taking the illicit money though, did you MoparMiningLLC?"

Draw your own conclusions.

Former r/Bitcoin's Monday Art curator
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2024, 12:43:10 PM

This is really the key part (for me) from the convo.

Mopar:
"You were offered your payment years ago - you never took it."

Todamont:
"I was offered stolen funds from a thief, and I insisted that the police get involved instead of taking it. You had no qualms taking the illicit money though, did you MoparMiningLLC?"

Draw your own conclusions.

I did not take illicit funds though - the funds I took were the funds for the coins I held - to say taking the funds for the coins I held was illicit would then state that everyone who redeemed a Titan since 2016 has done the same.

Is that to be the case though?

and I hate animosity as well but I have done nothing but try to help everyone on these forums. I have never stolen from anyone nor lied to anyone - this guy is contacting people directly to tell them I am a thief and liar. He is spreading false libel against my self and my company - doing his best to reduce/halt my earnings here. That is not right.

go look at his feedback at all the innocent people who he has accused in this fiasco - none of them are guilty either.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
tothemoonsands

Activity: 1033
Merit: 658

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 08:26:23 PM

I’m not a lawyer, but clearly no one else here is either based on the accusations being thrown around  Roll Eyes

There’s no way that an individual redeeming their own funds from a coin can be considered “illicit” just because the manufacturer wronged other customers. Titan isn’t even in bankruptcy, that was an option stated in the presentation that they are trying to avoid! By that logic, if you have a chocolate bar from a company in pre-bankruptcy, that would be “illicit” chocolate should you eat it.

It would be laughable, if not for the fact that throwing around baseless accusations is libelous and can lead to real damages (loss of sales, etc)

Everyone should take a deep breath, this thread is exhausting.

Todamont

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 05:59:14 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2024, 06:20:57 AM by Todamont

To everyone who lost funds to the Titan Mint scam:

Here's the guy who has your money. "I was paid by Tim" says MoparMiningLLC.

MoparMiningLLC
12121 Little Road #274
Hudson, FL 34667

> I did not take illicit funds though

Yes, you did. You took funds from a scammer who owes millions of dollars to many many victims, and went outside the law or legal recourse process to do it. You are a thief, and an ACCOMPLICE. You stole from all the victims, me being the first one who warned all the others back in 2016.

That's why I'm filing a felony criminal complaint against your business in Florida this week, for receiving funds stolen from myself and other victims. I'll be naming your business, and of course, the infamous Tim Fillmore, and asking them to send it as a courtesy also, to the police out in California too. Maybe I'll submit another complaint to FINSEC naming you also. This is what happens when you do deals with blackhat hacker scammers, you piece of shit.
henkcryptotank

Activity: 721
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 12:31:48 PM

Perhaps a subforum can be created about scams. This shit taints the whole community now as is... A festering pile of €_%@

Greets Tank
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 04:05:48 PM
Merited by anonymousminer (1)

Todamont, you have absolutely ruined this important thread by making yourself the focal point.

imo this entire issue is because you cannot live with your own decision not to take Tim's btc when offered.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
ChiBitCTy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 08:21:38 PM
Merited by owlcatz (1), 2stout (1), PreciousMetapsICT (1)

Perhaps a subforum can be created about scams. This shit taints the whole community now as is... A festering pile of €_%@

Greets Tank

That's really saying something isn't it, that things have gotten this bad that there's even a question of something like this being needed.  Unfortunately it's very important for the community as a whole to see all of this right where they see everything else physical bitcoin/crypto related.  Sad, it really is.  

Todamont, you have absolutely ruined this important thread by making yourself the focal point.

imo this entire issue is because you cannot live with your own decision not to take Tim's btc when offered.

I tried supporting Todamont in the beginning, I even reach out to him after he had been dormant for a couple years to let him know what was going on with all of this.  His constant derailments have clogged the ever living hell out of this thread, a thread which as you pointed out, one that is very important.  

Tod- I know you and Mopar have your issues.  I can promise you as someone who works very hard to try and expose scams/alert others etc..someone who's spent an insane amount of time doing this.. Mopar is not a part of the Ttitan mess in any way shape or form.  I speak for everyone on this when I say please air any further grievances via DM.  Not only does it overshadow important facts and updates, it puts more work on the mods like Hilarious and Cyrus who've got enough of their plates as is.  I hope you can see where I'm coming from with this.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Todamont

View Profile
January 08, 2024, 07:56:04 AM

All I hear is bullshit from people who are:

1) not victims, but came here to harass victims, like Lesbian Cow
2) thieves and accomplices who are angry at the guy who exposed Tim's scam, and still defending him to this day. They DESPARATELY want me in particular, the first victim who warned everyone else 8 years ago, to be quiet. Think about that.

MoparMiningLLC took illicit funds from the operator of the scam. He's a thief, who robbed the victims. He's going to be named in criminal complaints along with Tim Fillmore now. Don't be like Mopar. If the mods should do anything, it should be to lock the accounts of Tim Fillmore and MoparMiningLLC for being implicated in using this forum to commit felony crimes.

henkcryptotank

View Profile
January 08, 2024, 08:04:37 AM
Merited by 2stout (25)

Good evening Mr Titan, I been trying to redeem my coins for several years ... not possible to redeem or to get any answer from your emails.
I have 15 titan 1BTC 2FA coins in hand that I bought from you.

Holy shit, Tim owes this guy around half a million dollars. No wonder he had a heart attack.

BTW I'm willing to take my 1 BTC now, Tim, if you are still willing to pay up to make me whole.

Kinda the pot calling the kettle, since you were willing to slurp up the "stolen funds" as well?
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2024, 01:42:05 PM

I redeemed a total of close to 20 titans PK and 2FA coins (combined) - losing almost half on each of the 2FA coins - I would say that still qualifies me as a "victim" as I am still not 100% whole on the coins I redeemed.

If you want to call me a thief because of this - then you are calling every person who has redeemed a Titan since its inception a thief - your self included as you have also redeemed a few Titans (iirc one of your posts stated your pk coins were fine it was the 2FA you had issues with)

I have nothing to do with Titan or the bullshit they did to mismanage the funds. I also never harassed any of the victims - simply asked you questions - but you take anyone asking you questions as they are now part of the "scam".

You yourself have asked a few questions - does that make you also a part of the scam?

Your convoluted twisted brain apparently does not see the hypocrisy in your statements so you instead spread slander/lies/libel making yourself subject to prosecution for actual misdeeds.

You better look into the reality of that situation and consult a lawyer - who I am betting will tell you to close your yap and stop spreading false rumors.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Todamont

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 03:40:04 AM

BTW I'm willing to take my 1 BTC now, Tim, if you are still willing to pay up to make me whole.

Kinda the pot calling the kettle, since you were willing to slurp up the "stolen funds" as well?

I'm the original victim of this scam who warned all the others, 8 years ago. If Tim should pay anyone back first, it's me. Clearly, I'm going through the police, now,

I have helped people file police reports in California, FINSEC reports, and contacted the FBI for remuneration. What has MoparMiningLLC done except to try to make backroom deals with the scammer?

What have you done, @Henkcryptotank? Nothing. You're not even a victim? Just another bullshit artist here to chime in against the actual victims? Negative fucking trust, brother. You see I don't give a fuck because I don't ever intend to sell anything on this site anymore. I will neg every fucking account that fucks with me.
henkcryptotank

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 04:15:10 AM
Merited by 2stout (10), MoparMiningLLC (1), PreciousMetapsICT (1)

You act like the biggest victim, of the planet thats for sure.
Negtrust me all you want, "brother" idgaf. I just cant believe that loss of money can make someone so spiteful and childish, it really is pathetic. Its just goddamn money.

Tank
henkcryptotank

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 04:19:04 AM
Merited by 2stout (8)

Ps im not saying i dont feel bad for anyone who lost to scammers. I feel bad for anyone who let this lets their life fill with hate and negativity.

Peace, Tank
Todamont

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 11:20:12 PM

Guys if you have FBI case numbers, please post them below so I can link my complaint against MoparMiningLLC to those case numbers. My complaint against him will include these felony charges in the state of Florida:

1) Money Laundering
2) Interstate Wire Fraud
3) Grand Theft
4) Receipt of Stolen Funds

Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: