Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:26:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 329 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 60266 times)
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 04:23:50 AM

It was a big mistake for Ukraine to torture and execute Russian prisoners of war on camera. I personally know people with combat experience who a month ago had a neutral or even negative attitude towards this operation, and now they are ready to take up arms again.

You mean that some Russians do not support Putin's war? And some of them were your friends?
Yes, they are still my friends. You don't have to think the same way to be friends.
What do you think will be done with Russian-speaking Ukrainians who do not want to be part of Russia, and who do not want a Russian puppet government in Ukraine?

Genocide? Concentration re-training camps in Siberia?

What exactly is the plan?

I am not even talking about the Ukrainian-speaking population, we all know that Russia just wants to exterminate them.

My question is to YOU.  What do YOU think needs to happen to Russian-speaking Ukrainians who are anti-Russia?

be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2100
Merit: 903

White Russian

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 06:06:25 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2022, 06:40:55 AM by be.open

You and I are talking here, and the soldiers on the battlefield are doing their job. And the Russian soldiers are doing their job well. Europe's monetary and military aid will not help Ukraine against Russia, just as it has never helped Europe itself.

You continue to spread lies and misinformation here, and I have no idea why. The Russian invasion has already failed in its primary objectives, and is being reorganized to accomplish secondary objectives, the so-called "phase 2". However it will also fail, and all that will remain in the end are the thousands of lives that were lost in vain.
In modern armed conflict, the one who controls the airspace usually wins. Russia took control of the air in Ukraine in the first hours of the start of the operation, it was then that everything was strategically over for the Armed Forces of Ukraine. That is why, for the entire first week since the start of the operation, Zelensky asked and even demanded that NATO close the airspace over Ukraine - because this is a key moment. Turkey has not joined the economic sanctions against Russia, but as a supplier of Bayraktars, it has done more for Ukraine than the US and Europe combined.

The only real advantage of Ukraine now is a noticeable quantitative superiority in manpower. If the third wave of mobilization is successful, Ukraine can, in 2-3 weeks, bring the strength of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to 600 thousand soldiers and gain an advantage of 2-2.5 times over the number of Russian troops in Ukraine, together with the people's militia of Donbass. This is a noticeable advantage, and for defensive battles in urban areas - even overwhelming. And the difficult course of the cleansing of Mariupol shows this well. I am writing this paragraph so that you understand that I am not driven by naked jingoistic patriotism, but by a fairly sober understanding of the situation. Now reread the first paragraph again, because this paragraph does not cancel it.
What do you think will be done with Russian-speaking Ukrainians who do not want to be part of Russia, and who do not want a Russian puppet government in Ukraine?

I am not even talking about the Ukrainian-speaking population, we all know that Russia just wants to exterminate them.

My question is to YOU.  What do YOU think needs to happen to Russian-speaking Ukrainians who are anti-Russia?
I think nothing terrible will happen to them, neither mass genocide, nor concentration camps in Siberia, nor torture in the dungeons of the KGB, nor even hard labor in uranium mines. In Russia, in your kitchen at home, you can drink vodka with your friends and scold Putin as much as you like. Putin's rating was very low, it seems, in 2018, when he signed the law on raising the retirement age, although he had previously promised not to do this. The rating of the ruling party "United Russia" is still not too high, the people have not forgiven them for this. In general, people in Russia are very far from politics, well, except for taxi drivers (there is even a saying "it's a pity that everyone who understands politics is already working as taxi drivers and hairdressers"). People don’t hate Ukrainians either, if they don’t jump in front of you shouting “moskolyak to gilyak” and they don’t have a tattoo with a swastika on their forehead. There is rather a misunderstanding of how a fraternal country could lose its original identity in just one generation, ruin a powerful economy and industry inherited from the collapse of the USSR, and turn into an agrarian appendage of Europe with mass glorification of Bandera and the SS division "Galitchina", mixed with gay-parades. So don't worry about the Russian-speaking Ukrainians, or even the Ukrainian speakers - it's just that Russia will take away from you all the weapons more powerful than a hunting double-barreled shotgun and arrange a show trial of the Nazis, so that neither you nor others would be disrespectful. And then live as you want, God will be your judge.

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 07:23:02 AM

You and I are talking here, and the soldiers on the battlefield are doing their job. And the Russian soldiers are doing their job well. Europe's monetary and military aid will not help Ukraine against Russia, just as it has never helped Europe itself.

You continue to spread lies and misinformation here, and I have no idea why. The Russian invasion has already failed in its primary objectives, and is being reorganized to accomplish secondary objectives, the so-called "phase 2". However it will also fail, and all that will remain in the end are the thousands of lives that were lost in vain.
In modern armed conflict, the one who controls the airspace usually wins. Russia took control of the air in Ukraine in the first hours of the start of the operation, it was then that everything was strategically over for the Armed Forces of Ukraine. That is why, for the entire first week since the start of the operation, Zelensky asked and even demanded that NATO close the airspace over Ukraine - because this is a key moment. Turkey has not joined the economic sanctions against Russia, but as a supplier of Bayraktars, it has done more for Ukraine than the US and Europe combined.

The only real advantage of Ukraine now is a noticeable quantitative superiority in manpower. If the third wave of mobilization is successful, Ukraine can, in 2-3 weeks, bring the strength of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to 600 thousand soldiers and gain an advantage of 2-2.5 times over the number of Russian troops in Ukraine, together with the people's militia of Donbass. This is a noticeable advantage, and for defensive battles in urban areas - even overwhelming. And the difficult course of the cleansing of Mariupol shows this well. I am writing this paragraph so that you understand that I am not driven by naked jingoistic patriotism, but by a fairly sober understanding of the situation. Now reread the first paragraph again, because this paragraph does not cancel it.

My question is to YOU.  What do YOU think needs to happen to Russian-speaking Ukrainians who are anti-Russia?
I think nothing terrible will happen to them, neither mass genocide, nor concentration camps in Siberia, nor torture in the dungeons of the KGB, nor even hard labor in uranium mines. In Russia, in your kitchen at home, you can drink vodka with your friends and scold Putin as much as you like. Putin's rating was very low, it seems, in 2018, when he signed the law on raising the retirement age, although he had previously promised not to do this. The rating of the ruling party "United Russia" is still not too high, the people have not forgiven them for this. In general, people in Russia are very far from politics, well, except for taxi drivers (there is even a saying "it's a pity that everyone who understands politics is already working as taxi drivers and hairdressers"). People don’t hate Ukrainians either, if they don’t jump in front of you shouting “moskolyak to gilyak” and they don’t have a tattoo with a swastika on their forehead. There is rather a misunderstanding of how a fraternal country could lose its original identity in just one generation, ruin a powerful economy and industry inherited from the collapse of the USSR, and turn into an agrarian appendage of Europe with mass glorification of Bandera and the SS division "Galitchina", mixed with gay-parades. So don't worry about the Russian-speaking Ukrainians, or even the Ukrainian speakers - it's just that Russia will take away from you all the weapons more powerful than a hunting double-barreled shotgun and arrange a show trial of the Nazis, so that neither you nor others would be disrespectful. And then live as you want, God will be your judge.

So why do Russians execute Ukrainian civilians now? Why do they kidnap and kill the administration of the towns and villages that they occupy?

And what if I will not want to give up my weapons? Or want to have Russians in my country?

https://ria.ru/20220403/ukraina-1781469605.html

Can Ukrainians ask the Russians to leave?  Or do they have to shoot them between the eyes?

What if Ukrainians don't want to talk, do business, or have anything to do with Russians or Russia?
Do you think they would get the message and leave in peace?  Or would they have to leave in pieces?

What this war did, it made a lot of people really mad at Russia, and Russians, there will be no normal relationship between Ukrainians and Russians after this war is over.

All wars end.  This one will lead to the permanent separation of Ukraine and Russia. Too much blood has been spilled.

Russian culture will be permanently erased from Ukraine. No more Russian statues, cemeteries, or plaques.
The Russian language will still be spoken by some, but new generations will only speak Ukrainian.

Russia has created a real enemy for generations to come. From an otherwise friendly country. For what? Grand delusion of the Soviet Union?

Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 07:54:19 AM

That is right, I am trying very hard to believe he just thinks he is doing some kind of patriotic work, helping his friends in the military or something like that, but if the guy is really believing all that... I do not feel capable of de-programming someone with that level of brainwash on-line.

Except you're been brainwashed much more than him Smiley
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2100
Merit: 903

White Russian

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 08:08:29 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2022, 08:24:00 AM by be.open

So why do Russians execute Ukrainian civilians now?
Remember one simple thing, and if you have a bad memory, then write it down and read it every day before breakfast instead of morning prayer - a Russian soldier will never shoot at civilians, he will rather shoot at his commander who gave him such an order. Therefore, absolutely no one in Russia believes in cheap Ukrainian propaganda fakes, it is simply impossible because of the peculiarities of our mentality.

So why do Russians execute Ukrainian civilians now? Why do they kidnap and kill the administration of the towns and villages that they occupy?

And what if I will not want to give up my weapons? Or want to have Russians in my country?

Can Ukrainians ask the Russians to leave?  Or do they have to shoot them between the eyes?

What if Ukrainians don't want to talk, do business, or have anything to do with Russians or Russia?
Do you think they would get the message and leave in peace?  Or would they have to leave in pieces?

What this war did, it made a lot of people really mad at Russia, and Russians, there will be no normal relationship between Ukrainians and Russians after this war is over.

All wars end.  This one will lead to the permanent separation of Ukraine and Russia. Too much blood has been spilled.

Russian culture will be permanently erased from Ukraine. No more Russian statues, cemeteries, or plaques.
The Russian language will still be spoken by some, but new generations will only speak Ukrainian.

Russia has created a real enemy for generations to come. From an otherwise friendly country. For what? Grand delusion of the Soviet Union?
I don't know how events in Ukraine will develop, the future has a probabilistic nature and there are always more than one options. I think the scenario of this operation was developed in the strategic planning center and it has a dozen stages (assuming that the second stage is now underway), with a lot of branches in case of various response options of all involved and interested parties and existing centers of power in the world. I will try to outline in general terms the option that seems to me now the most probable. Ukraine has already lost Crimea, DPR and LPR, just deal with it. Romania will not get Transcarpathia, and Poland will not get the Lviv region - under no circumstances will there be territorial concessions to Europe, let them wipe their drool - they will not receive gifts from Russia. If Poland does not heed the exhortations of NATO and turns its back on Ukraine, it will receive a knockout blow from Russia of such force that NATO will immediately begin to taper to the west. I think there will be no special problems with the entire left bank of the Dnieper, this part of Ukraine is mainly Russian-speaking and pro-Russian. After the defeat of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Donbass and the cleansing of the bunker near Azovstal in Mariupol, the question will arise of what to do with western Ukraine, where anti-Russian sentiments are very strong and "demilitarization" by Russian forces can easily turn into a mass genocide. I think here even the active peacekeeping participation of a third conditionally neutral side may be required, and for this China seems to be the most suitable candidate. China has a large, well-trained and disciplined army, and China's army is severely lacking in combat experience amid its evolving conflict with Taiwan (I think China last saw combat in 1979 or so). So there is a greater than zero chance that the Chinese army, supported by precision-guided missile strikes from Russia, will be engaged in the demilitarization of western Ukraine in order to continue to stop the supply of weapons from the West. Ukrainian 600 thousand infantry without the support of armored vehicles and aircraft for China is a light snack, not exceeding its natural population growth per day.

Branko

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 08:34:39 AM

Remember one simple thing, and if you have a bad memory, then write it down and read it every day before breakfast instead of morning prayer - a Russian soldier will never shoot at civilians, he will rather shoot at his commander who gave him such an order. Therefore, absolutely no one in Russia believes in cheap Ukrainian propaganda fakes, it is simply impossible because of the peculiarities of our mentality.

I always say: if Germans killed as many Americans and Englishmen as they killed Russians,
there would be no Germans today...well, maybe few kept in ZOOs

Look what they did to Japan or Vietnam for much less casualties
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 09:16:05 AM

Hi how is your day!
https://youtu.be/L_fIoYciWxI

Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 10:45:48 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2022, 11:24:29 AM by Veleor

An advertisement video appeared on social networks in which a woman in national Ukrainian clothes cuts the throat of a Russian man.
The video is accompanied by English subtitles.

This woman was identified as Lviv theater actress Andrianna Kurylets.
The footage contains scenes of violence! Link to the source: https://twitter.com/pilotmsv/status/1513131559834079234
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 11:21:42 AM

An advertisement video appeared on social networks in which a woman in national Ukrainian clothes cuts the throat of a Russian man.
Internet users recognized in the woman the actress of the Lviv theater Andrianna Kurilets.
The footage contains scenes of violence!

Your wording seems to imply that this was a real execution. I hope that's not your intent.
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 11:31:07 AM

Your wording seems to imply that this was a real execution. I hope that's not your intent.

This is not a real execution. I added a warning label because I don't think this kind of scene is recommended for sensitive people.
hellflame

Activity: 40
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 11:39:22 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2023, 09:04:42 PM by hellflame

delete
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 12:28:16 PM

The only real advantage of Ukraine now is a noticeable quantitative superiority in manpower. If the third wave of mobilization is successful, Ukraine can, in 2-3 weeks, bring the strength of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to 600 thousand soldiers and gain an advantage of 2-2.5 times over the number of Russian troops in Ukraine, together with the people's militia of Donbass. This is a noticeable advantage, and for defensive battles in urban areas - even overwhelming. And the difficult course of the cleansing of Mariupol shows this well. I am writing this paragraph so that you understand that I am not driven by naked jingoistic patriotism, but by a fairly sober understanding of the situation. ...

Putin's army has not reached Air Supremacy. Not in the first weeks, not now, the main reason is that Ukraine still holds a decent anti-air capability, recently increased by the way. Putin cannot use the aviation at will, that is certain simply looking at the evolution of the war.

They should have done so to be honest,  and they are, at least in theory, far superior in air warfare, but I assume they do not want to risk those planes as they may be difficult or even impossible to replace and the are needed for "defence in case the NATO attacks". It is far better to use rockets that are about to expire and a few hypersonic (incredibly expensive) just for show and if a building full of people or two are hit in the process... well... that is a problem for the denying department.

On top of that seems like your "modern warfare" manual is outdated. There are quite a few wars in which air supremacy was undisputed but in which countries resisting with asymmetric tactics, difficult terrain, urban warfare or simply a population that does not accept the invaders ended up in long wars that were not "won" nor even marginally by the aggressors. I would not class Vietnam as "modern" but it would be a clear example, with no doubt about who had the air advantage.

Remember one simple thing, and if you have a bad memory, then write it down and read it every day before breakfast instead of morning prayer - a Russian soldier will never shoot at civilians, he will rather shoot at his commander who gave him such an order. Therefore, absolutely no one in Russia believes in cheap Ukrainian propaganda fakes, it is simply impossible because of the peculiarities of our mentality....

It must be then be only army in the world that does not have (or creates) psychopaths. So all the buildings, nearly all Mariupol and all the area around Kyiv was assumed to be fully empty of civilians when shelled? Interesting that you consider your view "sober understanding of the situation" and say this a few minutes later.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

It must be then be only army in the world that does not have (or creates) psychopaths. So all the buildings, nearly all Mariupol and all the area around Kyiv was assumed to be fully empty of civilians when shelled? Interesting that you consider your view "sober understanding of the situation" and say this a few minutes later.

Any civilian they kill is labelled as a nazi and/or a terrorist, therefore no longer a civilian.
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 02:24:04 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2022, 02:36:05 PM by paxmao

That is right, I am trying very hard to believe he just thinks he is doing some kind of patriotic work, helping his friends in the military or something like that, but if the guy is really believing all that... I do not feel capable of de-programming someone with that level of brainwash on-line.

Sure, let's have a look at your stuff there:

I always say: if Germans killed as many Americans and Englishmen as they killed Russians,

Yep yep... we all know your arguments: Americans are bad, it is ok to kill and destroy because Americans are bad and they did it first and Americans are bad and Iraq and Syria are bad so it is Ok if civilians are killed because Americans did it first... and the world is bad, so it is ok to be bad.

Result: Putin is not responsible, it just the world.

You said you were Croatian? It is difficult to believe. Croatia and probably yourself if you are who you say you are only exist because they decided to intervene.

It was a big mistake for Ukraine to torture and execute Russian prisoners of war on camera. I personally know people with combat experience who a month ago had a neutral or even negative attitude towards this operation, and now they are ready to take up arms again.

Ukrainians will suffer...but I don't think you should blame them...outside factors want Russia to bleed, and they'll help Ukraine,
but they're not interested in Ukraine fast win, they want both sides destructed as much as possible
Sowing as much hatred is one of goals

Yeh, it is not Putin, he is just doing what he has to do because the americans did it first and the world is bad... all the hate is created by someone else outside that want bad stuff for Russia. It is completely unrelated to the guy sending a 200k strong army into Ukraine, that is all right.

e.g. Why would Ukraine attack a train station that is critical to reinforce their troops.

Why would Russia attack station with rocket made to kill people, and not with one that would destroy
train station? Damage to station itself is negligible.
Russia instead supposedly used rocket made to damage their reputation

Remember Assad? That stupid guy always gassed his own people when it was politically worst moment for him.
(or at least USA media wanted us to believe that, but UN investigation told otherwise)

Yeah again, America is bad, Al Asad is just a good guy that never killed civilians, he just did what he had to because Americans did it first and because the world is bad so it is ok if he kills and destroys...

Result: Putin is not responsible of supporting Al Asad, it just the world.

Mmmm....I am starting to see a pattern here...

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 02:59:33 PM

I don't know how events in Ukraine will develop, the future has a probabilistic nature and there are always more than one options. I think the scenario of this operation was developed in the strategic planning center and it has a dozen stages (assuming that the second stage is now underway), with a lot of branches in case of various response options of all involved and interested parties and existing centers of power in the world. I will try to outline in general terms the option that seems to me now the most probable. Ukraine has already lost Crimea, DPR and LPR, just deal with it. Romania will not get Transcarpathia, and Poland will not get the Lviv region - under no circumstances will there be territorial concessions to Europe, let them wipe their drool - they will not receive gifts from Russia. If Poland does not heed the exhortations of NATO and turns its back on Ukraine, it will receive a knockout blow from Russia of such force that NATO will immediately begin to taper to the west. I think there will be no special problems with the entire left bank of the Dnieper, this part of Ukraine is mainly Russian-speaking and pro-Russian. After the defeat of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Donbass and the cleansing of the bunker near Azovstal in Mariupol, the question will arise of what to do with western Ukraine, where anti-Russian sentiments are very strong and "demilitarization" by Russian forces can easily turn into a mass genocide. I think here even the active peacekeeping participation of a third conditionally neutral side may be required, and for this China seems to be the most suitable candidate. China has a large, well-trained and disciplined army, and China's army is severely lacking in combat experience amid its evolving conflict with Taiwan (I think China last saw combat in 1979 or so). So there is a greater than zero chance that the Chinese army, supported by precision-guided missile strikes from Russia, will be engaged in the demilitarization of western Ukraine in order to continue to stop the supply of weapons from the West. Ukrainian 600 thousand infantry without the support of armored vehicles and aircraft for China is a light snack, not exceeding its natural population growth per day.

The Russian warmongers make one simple mistake in that they think that most Russian-speaking Ukrainians are pro-Russia.
They have this 1991 worldview that Eastern Ukraine is pro-Russia, and Western Ukraine is anti-Russia. The fact is that even in
the temporarily occupied territories of Crimea and Donbas, the majority of Ukrainians are anti-Russia, never mind the rest of Ukraine.
How do you think the territorial defense was formed in the Eastern part? Was there any town anywhere in Ukraine where Russians were
welcomed?

It is hard to be pro-Russia when your family members are raped, hanged, and tortured by Russian soldiers. When your wife was gang-raped
then her tongue was cut out, stripped naked, and burned alive, or your 10-year-old was raped by a gang of drunk Russian soldiers, it would be
hard for YOU (be.open) to be pro-Russia regardless of what language you speak or how brainwashed you've become. Unless of course you are a psychopath and don't give a shit about anyone. Psychopaths are in minority, even in Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDeoe5wAelw

As for redrawing maps of countries, I don't think any of what you are suggesting will happen. It is just a wet dream of Soloviev types.

Russia will be the pariah state into the foreseeable future.

Branko

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 04:35:10 PM

Yep yep... we all know your arguments: Americans are bad, it is ok to kill and destroy because Americans are bad and they did it first and Americans are bad and Iraq and Syria are bad so it is Ok if civilians are killed because Americans did it first... and the world is bad, so it is ok to be bad.

You said you were Croatian? It is difficult to believe. Croatia and probably yourself if you are who you say you are only exist because they decided to intervene.

Ukrainians will suffer...but I don't think you should blame them...outside factors want Russia to bleed, and they'll help Ukraine,
but they're not interested in Ukraine fast win, they want both sides destructed as much as possible

Yeh, it is not Putin, he is just doing what he has to do because the americans did it first and the world is bad... all the hate is created by someone else outside that want bad stuff for Russia. It is completely unrelated to the guy sending a 200k strong army into Ukraine, that is all right.

e.g. Why would Ukraine attack a train station that is critical to reinforce their troops.

Why would Russia attack station with rocket made to kill people, and not with one that would destroy

Remember Assad? That stupid guy always gassed his own people when it was politically worst moment for him.
(or at least USA media wanted us to believe that, but UN investigation told otherwise)

Yeah again, America is bad, Al Asad is just a good guy that never killed civilians, he just did what he had to because Americans did it first and because the world is bad so it is ok if he kills and destroys...

See? You're so brainwashed, its unbelievable
How can you support people who torture POWs, and then burn them alive?
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 07:36:27 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2022, 08:27:48 PM by paxmao

Where did I do such a thing? I am simply establishing that your posting story is justifying any act of Putin's army and all his decissions.

You see, even the way you ask... that is a loaded question... how can you support people who does XYZ? Wrong question. The right thing to ask is do you support the people who did that? The answer is of course not.

With your story of posting, it is funny who it is you asking this.

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 07:59:50 PM

Look up false equivalence.

You are supporting people who gang rape 14-year-olds, cut their tongues out, and burn them alive.

BTW, this is not war according to Russians. It is a special terrorist operation.

Ukrainians are just punishing terrorists who terrorize their civilians.

Ukrainians don't go out to Russia, gang rape Russian civilians, and burn them alive.

If I was on the front lines in Ukraine, I would not take any Russian POWs.
Waste of time torturing them, or burning them alive, IMHO.

Bad optics, it is better for Russian soldiers to become heroes, with 7.62 between their eyes.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1125

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 08:05:39 PM

We are NOT talking about just a pnone call here. We are talking about the torture and murder of prisoners of war which have been commited by Ukrainian forces.

If you did not want me to talk about the phone call, why did you make it the largest part of your post?
The gigantic transcript of the conversation was impossible to ignore, so I've decided to talk about it.

Those guys who made the call did not murder the person they were talking about, even though you tried to show their conversation like it was an example of a war crime.

Also, some of your other links are pretty weak as evidence of war crimes too, for instance that guy dragged towards his dead companions. There's no evidence that he was killed, on the contrary, he was listed on the telegram channel Ищи cвoиx (https://t.me/rf200_nooow) as a captured POW. Don't expect Ukrainians to give him a shot of vodka and shake his hand. You don't know how many people he managed to kill before he was taken down.

Branko

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 08:22:14 PM

Russian POW gets a knife jammed into his eye socket until he dies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 329 »
  Print  

Jump to: