Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:52:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 57077 times)
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 7802

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2022, 10:10:25 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

Mariupol [...]
As far as I know, journalists have not had access to Mariupol since the beginning of March, and all we have is satellite imagery and drone footage. I understand that there is quite a lot of misinformation from both the Ukrainian and Russian sides, but I know for sure that the information about civilian casualties is VERY an understatement. In addition, my sister's relatives, thank God, finally managed to leave Mariupol and migrate to Poland (only girls and their children), and I can say from the first mouth that the indigenous people of Mariupol will never forgive what Russia did to this beautiful port city.

In addition, my cousine has 9 children in the family (the one who currently emigrated to Poland with a small child), and she is the eldest daughter. Three of her sisters are now in Kyiv and three more live in Mariupol. So I don’t need to tell about good intentions after one of my sister’s sisters with her children sat in the basement for a week and gave the children water from a puddle. I can’t believe that I am writing this, as it would seem that now is the 21st century ... but I still get goosebumps when you realize that at such moments, neither a good car, nor having an apartment or money plays any role. Now that humanitarian corridors have been launched, the situation is still difficult, since this girl and her two young children were forcibly taken to Russia, and I understand why she agreed. Since there is nothing even to discuss when there is a choice between the life of children and their own freedom.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 7802

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2022, 10:14:32 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

MO Russia formally won WW2 [...]
70% of the hostilities were conducted on the territory of Ukraine, and at least 40% of all human casualties in this war were Ukrainians, so if it were not for Soviet Ukraine, then Moscow would now speak German. I'm not talking about exact numbers, but I hope you understand what I'm talking about.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 10:30:29 PM

What happened to Gonzalo Lira?

https://showbizcorner.com/gonzalo-lira-ukraine-army-kidnapped-the-journalist
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 10:47:51 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2022, 11:09:47 PM by paxmao

I believe he was accused of espionage or similar? My guess is that he attended the same class as be.open at the Russian Ministry of Dark Humour and Fantasyland Tales judging for the "news" he published, which many times were not news at all.

My guess is that he is no longer, perhaps chanting the glories of Putin right when he is shelling the whole country is something that can be classed as a high risk activity. Who knows, maybe he was hit by an Iskander.

For example, on May 2, 2014, the Nazis of the Right Sector shot and burned alive 48 Russian-speaking people in Odessa in the House of Trade Unions. This became the trigger for the civil war in Donbass, which has been going on for almost 8 years. And which will end with the demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine thanks to the intervention of Russia.

46 according to some sources, but not Nazis, just not pro-Russians. That may be the same to you anyway... not pro-Russian = Nazi. This was caused by a widespread confrontation between pro-Maidan and pro-Russian demonstrators and people were killed on both sides before the Trade Unions House incident. Sadly, on wars and confrontations, you only know how they begin, not how they will end.

Ukraine can grow as a country with the West, debt is not an issue, existential threats are. Besides, there are a few yachts confiscated that may cover for it.
It is difficult to grow when it seems that Ukraine is lying like a fixed organ donor on the operating table, and region after region is cut off from it. Not the best time to analyze existential threats.

Sure, keep on thinking that Putin can destroy the weapons sent with throwing missiles - seems to me as effective as the idea of taking Kyiv. You remember?
Putin's plan seems to be working well. I admire the quality of the planning of this operation by Russia, although there are some difficulties with the implementation

It is working well sure... except for the thousands of dead Russian soldiers.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 10:58:29 PM

70% of the hostilities were conducted on the territory of Ukraine, and at least 40% of all human casualties in this war were Ukrainians, so if it were not for Soviet Ukraine, then Moscow would now speak German. I'm not talking about exact numbers, but I hope you understand what I'm talking about.
And yet, Stalin got all the glory and Russians, who raped their way through Poland to Berlin, seem to think that all the good things should be remembered forever, while their bad deeds forgotten.
No responsibility for their actions and no honor, just pure, savage rage and greed is what can be seen everywhere they go.

I believe he was accused of espionage or similar? My guess is that he attended the same class as be.open at the Russian Ministry of Dark Humour and Fantasyland Tales judging for the "news" he published, which many times were not news at all.
I have to say that this video of his is pretty good. It really looks like these are Ukrainian propaganda videos made by actors. It doesn't surprise me since Russians are also using propaganda and lying about their intentions. Ukraine using some of the same tactics doesn't change the way I see this conflict.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 11:14:01 PM

I have seen the latest video of Putin doing one of his farcical streamed chats with his current top military. He seems quite deteriorated, even holding the table with one hand as if to avoid shaking. Has anyone noticed this? This gives wings to the theory of the old man being severely sick. Who is ruling Russia?

https://news.sky.com/video/vertical-video-putin-block-off-so-a-fly-cant-get-out-001-mp4-12594954

Does this seem to anyone like a healthy individual?

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 11:28:35 PM

My guess is that he is no longer, perhaps chanting the glories of Putin right when he is shelling the whole country is something that can be classed as a high risk activity.

Looks like Daily Beast and one of the more well know of the pro-Zelensky social media influencer dudes (well known for some pretty disgusting and super creepy gloating vid on Lira's demise) are realizing that slimy outing and whereabouts tip to violent right-wing extremists may not play out that well for them except among their brand of satanic weirdos.  And such people are still in a minority.  Damage Control:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/B5dv7HirL2vy/

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2022, 12:05:15 AM

holding the table with one hand as if to avoid shaking. Has anyone noticed this?

Yeah even in his war declaration (or was it DNR/LNR "recognition"?) video back in February he seemed to be trying to keep his hands from shaking. I was surprised they managed to roll him out in public in that concert last month.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 12:41:38 AM

I have seen the latest video of Putin doing one of his farcical streamed chats with his current top military. He seems quite deteriorated, even holding the table with one hand as if to avoid shaking. Has anyone noticed this? This gives wings to the theory of the old man being severely sick. Who is ruling Russia?

https://news.sky.com/video/vertical-video-putin-block-off-so-a-fly-cant-get-out-001-mp4-12594954

Does this seem to anyone like a healthy individual?

Very bizarre. Camera rolls over to Putin and then they try to cut out the hand from the shot. Could be unintentional but hand placement is glaringly peculiar. Notice how he is also hunched back in his chair? Almost appears like he can barely even sit down and support himself.

This picture was taken February 2022, it shows the same posture. Hand on the table, back leaned on the chair awkwardly.
Toughit

Activity: 378
Merit: 197

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 01:14:05 AM

Putin's plan seems to be working well. I admire the quality of the planning of this operation by Russia,

You have to admire robust project planning that leads to these results.  

https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1517054413944328193/photo/1
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 03:35:59 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2022, 03:46:45 AM by be.open

For example, on May 2, 2014, the Nazis of the Right Sector shot and burned alive 48 Russian-speaking people in Odessa in the House of Trade Unions. This became the trigger for the civil war in Donbass, which has been going on for almost 8 years. And which will end with the demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine thanks to the intervention of Russia.

46 according to some sources, but not Nazis, just not pro-Russians. That may be the same to you anyway... not pro-Russian = Nazi. This was caused by a widespread confrontation between pro-Maidan and pro-Russian demonstrators and people were killed on both sides before the Trade Unions House incident. Sadly, on wars and confrontations, you only know how they begin, not how they will end.
42 people were burned alive by Right Sector extremists and 6 people were shot dead by snipers. All those involved in this crime will be punished. The Russian special services know by name all the participants in the ATO in Donbass, and they will all have to answer for their war crimes against their own people. I know how this war began and I know how it will end.

This is probably why Ukraine continues to demolish monuments to the heroes of the Second World War, rename streets and honor the Nazi Bandera and the SS division of Galicia.

You have to admire robust project planning that leads to these results.  

https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1517054413944328193/photo/1
Do not worry about it, Russian soldiers know about the danger when they go into battle - this is their profession and their military duty. There is no price too high for Russia to pay for another victory over Nazism. There is no price too high for Russia to openly say to the West "you will not tell me how to live correctly." Therefore, the Russians laugh when the West announces new sanctions to them, this is definitely not a question of money - there are more important things for the Russians.

Toughit

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 03:39:41 AM

42 people were burned alive by Right Sector extremists and 6 people were shot dead by snipers. All those involved in this crime will be punished. The Russian special services know by name all the participants in the ATO in Donbass, and they will all have to answer for their war crimes against their own people. I know how this war began and I know how it will end.

48 dead then, 60,000 plus (projected) dead Russians now.  Is that higher level Russian math?
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 03:57:05 AM

48 dead then, 60,000 plus (projected) dead Russians now.  Is that higher level Russian math?
I see you are much more likely to consider Russian losses. Russia mainly conducts the operation with elite units with combat experience, managing to ensure their planned rotation for rest, without conducting mass mobilization and without exposing other important border areas on its territory. Ukraine, on the other hand, already seems ready to throw into the meat grinder in Donbass the unshelled Volkssturm reserves from the third wave of mobilization. A good plan, as reliable as a Swiss watch.

Toughit

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 04:09:39 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2022, 04:23:33 AM by Toughit

48 dead then, 60,000 plus (projected) dead Russians now.  Is that higher level Russian math?
I see you are much more likely to consider Russian losses. Russia mainly conducts the operation with elite units with combat experience, managing to ensure their planned rotation for rest, without conducting mass mobilization and without exposing other important border areas on its territory. Ukraine, on the other hand, already seems ready to throw into the meat grinder in Donbass the unshelled Volkssturm reserves from the third wave of mobilization. A good plan, as reliable as a Swiss watch.

From my analysis the Ukrainian Armed Forces have had very minor loss in life, while the mini Hitler crew of Russia have lost billions in weapons and tens of thousands of dead.  

Ukraine’s manpower exceeds Russia’s, and, as evidenced by the number of aircraft taken down today, the weapons pipeline is working fine.

Ukraine’s physical rebuilding will be paid for by Putlers confiscated checking account.

Most of the world now despises Russia, the EU will strive to energy independence, and Russia will break into a dozen fueding city/states.

If the plan was to end Russia as a political state, then it is working.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 05:06:20 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2022, 06:04:40 AM by Tash

From my analysis the Ukrainian Armed Forces have had very minor loss in life, while the mini Hitler crew of Russia have lost billions in weapons and tens of thousands of dead.  

Ukraine’s manpower exceeds Russia’s, and, as evidenced by the number of aircraft taken down today, the weapons pipeline is working fine.

Ukraine’s physical rebuilding will be paid for by Putlers confiscated checking account.

Most of the world now despises Russia, the EU will strive to energy independence, and Russia will break into a dozen fueding city/states.

Bonhoeffer‘s Theory of Stupidity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww47bR86wSc

How the massive truckers protest becomes fringe minority
https://youtu.be/BQHXjGmqvNg?t=290

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 05:25:48 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2022, 06:02:53 AM by be.open

I think you will begin to suspect something about the quality of your analysis only when the Russian paratroopers, supported by tanks, pass through the center of Lviv. Four days ago, the Russian Defense Ministry reported that the real documented irretrievable losses of the Ukrainian side amount to 23,367 people. These are only the losses along the lower border, which Russia managed to document.

Europe's striving for its energy security is commendable. However, this is not a quick matter, and so far the UK has issued a license to Gazprombank to accept payments for gas, bypassing its own sanctions, under the scheme proposed by Putin. This operation for Russia is fully paid for by Europe, buying Russian gas for 800 million euros per day.

Also yesterday, Russia destroyed four railway bridges across the Dnieper with high-precision missile strikes (without civilian casualties and destruction of bridges on the edge - to make them easier to restore). Now the grouping of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Donbass is cut off from the supply of weapons by rail from the West of Ukraine.

Meanwhile new mass graves are showing up near Mariupol:

https://www.space.com/mass-grave-mariupol-ukraine-satellite-photos

Same pattern as in Bucha, Russian-controlled territory, civilian deaths, I'm guessing Russian propaganda excuses will be the same ("nazis" are not civilians and everyone is a "nazi" / Ukrainians are killing each other / "pindos" satellite fake photos / etc). Can't use the one about "3 days to set up a Hollywood film set"... or maybe they can, logic doesn't have to be part of it.

Mariupol is much larger than Bucha or even all Russian-ravaged Kyiv suburbs, and was shelled indiscriminately for nearly two months, so the scale of civilian killings is likely to be much larger as well.

The truth about the war crimes of the Azov Nazis against civilians in Mariupol cannot be hidden. Japanese journalists published an interview with a Ukrainian girl.

"Azov" shoots at peaceful people! Russians don't shoot at civilians!

If you are not happy about the liberation of Ukraine by Russia, then Russia has come not to liberate, but to punish you - for your hands are in the blood of the people of Donbass.

cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2022, 06:28:15 AM
Merited by icopress (1)

Also yesterday, Russia destroyed four railway bridges across the Dnieper with high-precision missile strikes (without civilian casualties and destruction of bridges on the edge - to make them easier to restore). Now the grouping of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Donbass is cut off from the supply of weapons by rail from the West of Ukraine.

You are a real zombie moron, I live in Ukraine, and there is nothing like what you write about here.
Everything you write is 100% false.

the Russian army of impotents lost this war completely. The Russian army is unable to conduct combat operations, there is a rout on all fronts.
This is not surprising, in the 20th century Russia fought 6 wars, lost 5 of them.
Russians can only rob, kill civilians.
This is what they do well.

Wait a minute...if Russia won in Syria, what happened in WW2, they lost?

You are inattentive, talking about the 20th century.
1905 Russian-Japanese war. Russia has lost.
World War I 1914-1918 actually lost, the collapse of the Russian empire.
1939-1940 Russian-Finnish war. lost, peace agreements.
World War II - victory.
1979-1989 Afghanistan - lost
1994-1996 Chechnya - lost.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 06:50:03 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2022, 07:05:45 AM by be.open

You are a real zombie moron, I live in Ukraine, and there is nothing like what you write about here.
Here is a confirmation from the head of the Dnepropetrovsk regional military administration, Valentin Reznichenko, about three destroyed bridges in the Novomoskovsk region. Another bridge was destroyed in Zaporozhye. It seems the level of truth in my previous message has risen to at least to 75%. Well, not bad. Grin

I remember you, Nazi bastard. And I'll see what you say in a month or two. There is a good saying in Russia - "тpyднo coбиpaть выбитыe зyбы cлoмaнными pyкaми".
Think about it at your leisure, puppy.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 08:02:34 AM

Here is a confirmation from the head of the Dnepropetrovsk regional military administration, Valentin Reznichenko, about three destroyed bridges in the Novomoskovsk region. Another bridge was destroyed in Zaporozhye. It seems the level of truth in my previous message has risen to at least to 75%. Well, not bad. Grin

I remember you, Nazi bastard. And I'll see what you say in a month or two. There is a good saying in Russia - "тpyднo coбиpaть выбитыe зyбы cлoмaнными pyкaми".
Think about it at your leisure, puppy.

Hi be.open, this is to inform you that threatening physical violence on this forum is not allowed. Are you threatening physical violence on anyone by saying

"I remember you Nazi bastard.... hard to pick up broken teeth with broken hands"?

Or do you mean something else e.g. "I am great a threatening from a Keyboard but I am just Chairborne, the real war scares me and and would pee myself if I ever had to even get close to the real thing."

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 08:14:31 AM

Hi be.open, this is to inform you that threatening physical violence on this forum is not allowed. Are you threatening physical violence on anyone by saying

"I remember you Nazi bastard.... hard to pick up broken teeth with broken hands"?

Or do you mean something else e.g. "I am great a threatening from a Keyboard but I am just Chairborne, the real war scares me and and would pee myself if I ever had to even get close to the real thing."

I do not threaten anyone with physical violence, because I am geographically located in the Southern Urals and do not plan to travel in the foreseeable future. You also do not need to be afraid of me, even if you are zombified by Nazi ideology and support the criminal regime of Kyiv. It will be funny to watch you start changing your jump shoes when Putin says "enough" and ends this operation after the unconditional surrender of Ukraine. You still have time to reduce your tattoos - use this time wisely.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: