Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:07:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 56964 times)
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 10:23:43 PM

What interesting I've found, look here

What about this article? It's guide to russian "volunteers" (mercenaries) how to do in Ukraine. Interesting points is about relations with civilians. Translation (in short, from the second paragraph):

"Relationships with civilians

You can never trust to what say civilians. They could lie to you because they hate you and scary of you.

Do not talk about your plans near civilians. All civilians understand russian.

Do not allow civilians to be near your regiment

Do not allow passage of civilian transport through your regiment. Often, enemy uses civilian closes and cars to cover himself. If you can't shot directly to the car, shoot at wheels."

Interesting guide, really? So, what does it tells to us? That civilian are enemies to russian and ldpr soldiers and you can shot their cars and transport if you think that they are danger to you.

Good "liberators"

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 10:26:20 PM

You are just throwing numbers, none of that is true. Lame.
Which of the two numbers do you doubt, 500 or 10,000? In Azovstal alone, about 2,500 people surrendered in three days. In the Donbass, soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are being taken prisoner regularly and in whole units. But you are right, there are doubts about 500 Russians in Ukrainian captivity - someone has already been killed, and periodically there are exchanges of prisoners in a one-to-one format, so Ukraine may have fewer Russian prisoners.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 10:39:17 PM

Which of the two numbers do you doubt, 500 or 10,000? In Azovstal alone, about 2,500 people surrendered in three days. In the Donbass, soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are being taken prisoner regularly and in whole units. But you are right, there are doubts about 500 Russians in Ukrainian captivity - someone has already been killed, and periodically there are exchanges of prisoners in a one-to-one format, so Ukraine may have fewer Russian prisoners.

I do not "doubt" your numbers , I am clearly stating that all the "data" you are providing in your posts are, in essence, false and directly brought from the RF Ministry of Dark Humour and Fantasyland tales. None of the figures, military capabilities, military "advances", "precision strikes" and many other "facts" have any resemblance to reality whatsoever. You usually do not  mention any sources and when you do, they are mostly related to RF controlled media which is worthless as a source of truth. In one word, bullshit.

As of now, many young RF citizens are absolutely scared of this year's military draft. They hide, bribe or try to find any reason to avoid being drafted this year for the army, despite you Adolf Putin claiming that he will not send them to the front. The young have VPNs and have no trust whatsoever in anything that Adolf Putin and his psychotic cronies say thanks to trolls like you.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 10:43:46 PM

I do not "doubt" your numbers , I am clearly stating that all the "data" you are providing in your posts are, in essence, false and directly brought from the RF Ministry of Dark Humour and Fantasyland tales. None of the figures, military capabilities, military "advances", "precision strikes" and many other "facts" have any resemblance to reality whatsoever. You usually do not  mention any sources and when you do, they are mostly related to RF controlled media which is worthless as a source of truth. In one word, bullshit.

As of now, many young RF citizens are absolutely scared of this year's military draft. They hide, bribe or try to find any reason to avoid being drafted this year for the army, despite you Adolf Putin claiming that he will not send them to the front. The young have VPNs and have no trust whatsoever in anything that Adolf Putin and his psychotic cronies say thanks to trolls like you.
Well, at least the information about 5000 dogs eaten by Russians soldiers with reference to a Ukrainian source, which I published on the previous page of the topic, inspires confidence in you? Or did I manage to lie there too?

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 10:50:05 PM

Meanwhile, Lyusya Arestovich seems to be already contemplating her new career as Putin's undercover agent. Grin
Where (will be) all these European armies, which in most cases are demonstrative amusing troops, incapable of solving the tasks of defending their country and their supranational formations such as NATO and the EU? Where will they stop the union of Ukraine and Russia? And Belarus in addition.

update:

I'd save Wagner services for Finland and Sweden if it comes to that.  I don't think there would be the same sorts of ethical arguments used in this element of the conflict in that neck of the woods.
I'll answer anyway. Many people in Russia were outraged to the core by videos of torture and murder of Russian prisoners of war. Many have significantly changed their minds about the operation in Ukraine and went to the military registration and enlistment office to sign up as volunteers. However, it was not easy to take part in the operation if you have no real combat experience behind you - you are put on the reserve, but then nothing happens. In essence, these people have only two ways - to take a training course in Gudermes and get into the Chechen regiment of Kadyrov, or to enlist in Wagner. Chechnya regularly delivers replenishment to Ukraine at a rate of about 200 people a week, but judging by the videos and photos, there are mostly people from the Caucasus. For people with a Slavic appearance with no combat experience who want to take part in the operation in Ukraine, Wagner turns out to be the only option. There is another option to go as a volunteer to Mariupol, but it does not involve participation in hostilities, but only restoration work, etc. In general, I share your point of view about Wagner, but this does not negate what I said above - this is almost the only option to get to the front in the absence of mobilization in Russia.

In other words, those Wagnerites who are now storming the Donbass are more likely not hardened soldiers of fortune, but the most ardent volunteers.

Interesting info/take on the situation, so thanks.

Honestly, most of the people who would take the actions you are mentioning are probably not a real good fit for a modern professional military.  Contracting with the private sector to get them some basic weapons training in case they need to do home guard duty, conscription, or whatever would be pretty useful since they would gain some skills (and maybe some rationality) then be able to be more easily let go if/when no longer needed.  Even cheap mercs are not probably an economically desirable way to roll.  Of course those who perform well could be 'accelerated' and perform combat duties if they wish, and the whole thing would act as a sieve for getting people who are actually right for whatever military the Russians wish to build.

As for Arestovich, I've had my suspicions about the creature for a while.  In fact the whole 'leadership' of post 2014 Ukraine (whoever that might be.)  All they seem to be proficient at is embarrassing Ukraine in the most humiliating of ways, making sure that it will be a generation before anyone in the world takes any 'Ukrainian' seriously, and getting Ukrainians souls killed in the best numbers possible.  The millions of 'war refugees' vacated the place at the first whiff of powder even though the country remains basically un-touched.  Looks to me as though the 'refugees' simply used the so-called 'war' as an excuse to get the hell out of what was already a Nazified shit-hole, and the Western Zionised 'leaders' used it as an excuse to open their doors to yet another shade of 'multitude'.

I cannot shake the smell of rat coming off this whole fuckin' thing, nor the gut sense that 'the Russians' (at the deeper leadership/influence levels) are in on things a little deeper than is commonly perceived.  IOW, I don't trust the Russians, but I do generally respect, and continue to respect, how they've been conducting themselves at the more surface levels.  It's shrewd, and I suspect it will pay off big-time as the dust settles in whatever end up being the 'reset'.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 11:07:04 PM

I do not "doubt" your numbers , I am clearly stating that all the "data" you are providing in your posts are, in essence, false and directly brought from the RF Ministry of Dark Humour and Fantasyland tales. None of the figures, military capabilities, military "advances", "precision strikes" and many other "facts" have any resemblance to reality whatsoever. You usually do not  mention any sources and when you do, they are mostly related to RF controlled media which is worthless as a source of truth. In one word, bullshit.

Well, at least the information about 5000 dogs eaten by Russians soldiers with reference to a Ukrainian source, which I published on the previous page of the topic, inspires confidence in you? Or did I manage to lie there too?

I could not care less about what the RF soldiers eat - feeding those that will soon die for Adolf Putin is a waste of resources. From their perspective, I would not blame them: the dogs do not have "use by August 1972" written on them.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 12:41:05 AM

The Ukraine just has to win. Why?

BREAKING: THE PENTAGON ADMITS TO 46 BIOLABS IN UKRAINE! - https://welovetrump.com/2022/06/10/breaking-the-pentagon-admits-to-46-biolabs-in-ukraine/

After all, wouldn't it be terrible if the world found out about this, and if any of the research was lost?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2782
Merit: 1810

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 05:00:57 AM

That domain  Roll Eyes

just make sure such "considerations" won't apply to NATO

Why so? You're NATO agent or what? Why you against the same treatment for NATO as for others?

In the case of mercenaries, I've got no problem with them getting the death penalty for nothing more than getting caught in-country if that's what a civilian court wants to do.  Local militias capturing them and applying whatever justice they are inclined to would be even more satisfying.  SF personnel from third-party nations and spies, same.  Those who cannot stand the heat should stay out of the kitchen.

As i said above, any russian soldier can be considered as merc, since russia didn't declare a war to Ukraine.

Well, because US is the one supporting this war (like literally, UA would fold financially and militarily without US in a week). Why would US continue holding UA up if UA starts calling US military mercs? When was the last time US declared war on anyone?

"Feeeeed me Roger!"  -Bcash
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 07:05:34 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2022, 07:23:10 AM by be.open

Interesting info/take on the situation, so thanks.
Anytime.

And I'm sorry that I do not always, immediately and completely respond to your messages. You seem to be one of the few native American English speakers here, and probably the only one who actively uses idiomatic expressions, so it takes me a considerable amount of effort to understand what you write and I'm not always sure that I understand the full depth of the meaning that you put into your words. It's not your problem, it's just that my English isn't good enough (or it's closer to English English than American English, which doesn't make it better though). It's not that I'm ashamed of it (because striving to be the best at everything is the shortest path to neurosis), just a disclaimer.

Honestly, most of the people who would take the actions you are mentioning are probably not a real good fit for a modern professional military.  Contracting with the private sector to get them some basic weapons training in case they need to do home guard duty, conscription, or whatever would be pretty useful since they would gain some skills (and maybe some rationality) then be able to be more easily let go if/when no longer needed.  Even cheap mercs are not probably an economically desirable way to roll.  Of course those who perform well could be 'accelerated' and perform combat duties if they wish, and the whole thing would act as a sieve for getting people who are actually right for whatever military the Russians wish to build.
You're right. Nevertheless, things are as they are, Russia needs a source of replenishment of manpower to compensate for combat losses and carry out a planned rotation. Even if the main work is done by cannon artillery and multiple launch rocket systems, we need living, combat-ready people along the entire line of contact (which is now about 700 km), and in the near rear too. And where to get them if Putin's political will not to mobilize and not to expose other areas too much (Russia is still geographically the largest country in the world with the longest border)? The question is basically rhetorical.

I could not care less about what the RF soldiers eat - feeding those that will soon die for Adolf Putin is a waste of resources. From their perspective, I would not blame them: the dogs do not have "use by August 1972" written on them.
I have great news for you, the ignore button is right under my profile picture. You don't have to force yourself to respond to every message I send if you think I'm only capable of relaying lies from propaganda sources and nothing else. If you need my permission to feel more free, you just got it.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 08:20:53 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2022, 08:50:15 AM by paxmao

I have great news for you, the ignore button is right under my profile picture. You don't have to force yourself to respond to every message I send if you think I'm only capable of relaying lies from propaganda sources and nothing else. If you need my permission to feel more free, you just got it.

I am well aware that you would like to be.free to post fakes without anyone replying. You are clearly using the old and well known tactic of posting so much fake and misleading information that it would take a lifetime to link sources providing proper information for every lie you post.

Would you not rather eat a dog? They are still fresh, not like this:

https://twitter.com/christogrozev/status/1498421431079735297

You're right. Nevertheless, things are as they are, Russia needs a source of replenishment of manpower to compensate for combat losses and carry out a planned rotation. Even if the main work is done by cannon artillery and multiple launch rocket systems, we need living, combat-ready people along the entire line of contact (which is now about 700 km), and in the near rear too. And where to get them if Putin's political will not to mobilize and not to expose other areas too much (Russia is still geographically the largest country in the world with the longest border)? The question is basically rhetorical.

Losses, what do you mean? You just said a post ago that there are only 500 RF prisoners, so, how many dead according to your "sources" that require "a planned rotation"?

But do not worry, the young people of the RF already know where the "rotation" is going to come from, so please, let them know here how many of them are "planned" already, they are surely very interested in considering their options.

https://inews.co.uk/news/world/young-russian-fled-avoid-war-drafting-says-i-dont-want-to-kill-anyone-1597503

One 24-year-old man told i how left his job as an emotional intelligence teacher in Moscow to avoid being drafted because he does not “support my government’s decisions in domestic and foreign policy”.

In March President Vladimir Putin signed a decree ordering 134,500 new conscripts between the ages of 18 and 27 into the army – but the defence ministry said it had nothing to do with Ukraine.

“However, Russian men and their families often take various steps to avoid being amongst those who enter service,” said Mr Reynolds.

“These include deferments based on higher education or exemptions on health grounds – either real, fabricated or obtained via bribery.”

https://www.hrw.org/reports/2002/russia/russia1102-01.htm

Many young men of conscription age do not want to serve in the armed forces. They are worried about endemic hazing, being sent to Chechnya, or simply see spending two years in the army as a waste of their time and career opportunities. Some are conscientious objectors who have no options for real alternative civilian service.24 Many temporarily or permanently avoid military service by enrolling in educational programs, or finding government jobs that allow them to defer service, or by having a doctor document legitimate health problems that disqualify them for service.25 Other young men use illegitimate means to avoid being conscripted by, for example, paying bribes to members of draft boards, doctors, or other officials.

Others simply avoid recruitment officials. They refuse to open the door when officials come to their homes to hand them draft summonses, do not live where they are registered, and ignore the summonses that are dropped into their mailboxes.26 According to the General Staff of the Armed Forces, every year 30,000 young men ignore draft summonses and fail to appear for conscription proceedings.27

https://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/11/world/europe/in-russia-a-young-mans-dream-is-dodging-the-draft.html

"It would be better," he said, "if the army were made up of people who wanted to serve."

In theory, all Russian men 18 to 27 are required to serve two years in the military. In practice, roughly 90 percent avoid it. Most do so by taking advantage of different kinds of deferments, including one for going to college, or by failing the physical fitness exam.

How long until videos of 18 year old crying and calling their moms and saying they did not join voluntarily appear in the media?

As for Arestovich, I've had my suspicions about the creature for a while.  In fact the whole 'leadership' of post 2014 Ukraine (whoever that might be.)  All they seem to be proficient at is embarrassing Ukraine in the most humiliating of ways, making sure that it will be a generation before anyone in the world takes any 'Ukrainian' seriously, and getting Ukrainians souls killed in the best numbers possible.  The millions of 'war refugees' vacated the place at the first whiff of powder even though the country remains basically un-touched.  Looks to me as though the 'refugees' simply used the so-called 'war' as an excuse to get the hell out of what was already a Nazified shit-hole, and the Western Zionised 'leaders' used it as an excuse to open their doors to yet another shade of 'multitude'.

I cannot shake the smell of rat coming off this whole fuckin' thing, nor the gut sense that 'the Russians' (at the deeper leadership/influence levels) are in on things a little deeper than is commonly perceived.  IOW, I don't trust the Russians, but I do generally respect, and continue to respect, how they've been conducting themselves at the more surface levels.  It's shrewd, and I suspect it will pay off big-time as the dust settles in whatever end up being the 'reset'.

So your interpretation of the RF army takin 100 days and still unable to control the territory is "Ukraine being embarrassed" - I think you have been drinking to much "official juice of comfort" lately.

Ukraine women and children fled Ukraine to avoid being killed - the simplest explanation is usually the right one. Europe is admitting them and if they become part of the EU they will be free to settle in the country of their choice in the future because that is how EU works. EU is happy to receive hard working people, educated and with experience kicking RF psychos assess, just in case.

The invasion of Ukraine is not "the Russians", is Adolf Putin's orcs army - mostly comprised manypeople who are NOT Russians ethnically, quite a few that would rather not be there and a good chuck of looting beasts.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 08:48:55 AM

Losses, what do you mean?
Usual combat losses, this happens during armed conflicts. The current tactics of the Russian army are very effective in terms of minimizing combat losses of personnel, but unfortunately the desire to reduce losses to zero is unrealistic.

You just said a post ago that there are only 500 RF prisoners, so, how many dead according to your "sources" that require "a planned rotation"?
I don't have exact numbers of Russian losses during the operation, this information is classified (and to be honest, I don't really care). By planned rotation, I mean a planned rotation, whereby units involved in direct combat engagements are sent to the rear every six weeks to compensate for the accumulation of physical and psychological fatigue, and to minimize the risk of soldiers developing post-traumatic stress disorder. It is a pity that you do not know what a planned rotation is, because it seems that Ukraine cannot afford such a luxury.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 08:55:04 AM

Usual combat losses, this happens during armed conflicts. The current tactics of the Russian army are very effective in terms of minimizing combat losses of personnel, but unfortunately the desire to reduce losses to zero is unrealistic.

You just said a post ago that there are only 500 RF prisoners, so, how many dead according to your "sources" that require "a planned rotation"?
I don't have exact numbers of Russian losses during the operation, this information is classified (and to be honest, I don't really care). By planned rotation, I mean a planned rotation, whereby units involved in direct combat engagements are sent to the rear every six weeks to compensate for the accumulation of physical and psychological fatigue, and to minimize the risk of soldiers developing post-traumatic stress disorder. It is a pity that you do not know what a planned rotation is, because it seems that Ukraine cannot afford such a luxury.

You do not have numbers on the RF losses? Why? Is not like if they were trying to hide the number from the RF people right? Is just that, the Orcs do not have people that can count to 30.000 maybe?

Yes I know "a planned rotation" of course! -  The young Russians "rotate" into sunflower pots and more young Russians "rotate" into a T-62... eventually to become new habitats for worms.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 09:14:02 AM

You do not have numbers on the RF losses? Why? Is not like if they were trying to hide the number from the RF people right? Is just that, the Orcs do not have people that can count to 30.000 maybe?

Yes I know "a planned rotation" of course! -  The young Russians "rotate" into sunflower pots and more young Russians "rotate" into a T-62... eventually to become new habitats for worms.

You are trying in vain to insult my country. I understand that your nerves are naughty in the absence of any successes and victories of Ukraine for a long time, but nevertheless, try to control yourself. Note that I do not allow myself to quibble over Ukraine's failures on the battlefield, although I have a huge supply of materials for this (from the recent joy of Ukrainians from a downed plane, which then turned out to be Ukrainian - this was on the day when Ukraine lost to Wales by scoring an own goal, or even more recent mediocre loss of a warship in Ochakovo and decommissioning of the second ship due to the low combat readiness of the crew, etc.). I have respect for Ukraine, because its soldiers often show fortitude in battle, even without any chance of success. It's just that there were no such chances even three months ago, and at least I am consistent in my position on this issue. It's funny to watch how European politicians change their shoes on the fly and more and more often they hear their statements that they say it's time to end this massacre of babies, even if for Ukraine it is fraught with territorial concessions. I think one day you will have to change your shoes when this operation ends with the unconditional surrender of Ukraine, because Russia no longer accepts another outcome.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 09:47:53 AM

You are trying in vain to insult my country. I understand that your nerves are naughty in the absence of any successes and victories of Ukraine for a long time, but nevertheless, try to control yourself. Note that I do not allow myself to quibble over Ukraine's failures on the battlefield, although I have a huge supply of materials for this (from the recent joy of Ukrainians from a downed plane, which then turned out to be Ukrainian - this was on the day when Ukraine lost to Wales by scoring an own goal, or even more recent mediocre loss of a warship in Ochakovo and decommissioning of the second ship due to the low combat readiness of the crew, etc.). I have respect for Ukraine, because its soldiers often show fortitude in battle, even without any chance of success. It's just that there were no such chances even three months ago, and at least I am consistent in my position on this issue. It's funny to watch how European politicians change their shoes on the fly and more and more often they hear their statements that they say it's time to end this massacre of babies, even if for Ukraine it is fraught with territorial concessions. I think one day you will have to change your shoes when this operation ends with the unconditional surrender of Ukraine, because Russia no longer accepts another outcome.

Insult your country? How? You are actually insulting your people, telling them that the RF will profit from this war, that Adolf Putin is the right leader for their future, ..

And now, you are trying to shit-talk your way out of the fact that the number of dead soldiers is not published because it would raise an outrage, that young Russians are being sent to die against their will, without the right equipment and poor leadership.

Empty talk, empty leaders and absolute failure in the "operation",... you remind me of Hitler's last months trying to send imaginary troops into the fight and "stopping the allies" here and there...

https://youtu.be/t7PmzdINGZk?t=72

johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 02:23:48 PM

Well, because US is the one supporting this war

*supporting Ukraine.
You can't support or not support a fight if one of fighters want to attack another. The war can end any minute, when gnome putin will order to his orcs to leave Ukraine territory.

(like literally, UA would fold financially and militarily without US in a week)

In 15 minutes *sarcasm*
Ukraine would fold if it's enemy (russia) would know hot to do wars and had army not madmax-style horde of orcs. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 02:32:15 PM

Meanwhile, Advisor to the Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine Mykhailo Podolyak voiced the scale of the problems of the Ukrainian army:
Being straightforward – to end the war we need heavy weapons parity:

1000 howitzers caliber 155 mm;
 300 MLRS;
 500 tanks;
 2000 armored vehicles;
 1000 drones.

Such an amount of military equipment, in his opinion, needs to be delivered to the front line and an appropriate number of Ukrainian soldiers capable of operating it should be trained in order to achieve parity with Russia. On June 16, Macron, Draghi and Scholz are planning to fly to Kyiv, I think they will try to convince Zelensky of the need to resume peace talks. Let's see.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 04:25:07 PM

The whole Ukrainian resistance is only serving to break up the whole country of Ukraine. We will see more like this >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5402264.msg60350622#msg60350622.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2022, 08:23:16 PM

I think they will try to convince Zelensky of the need to resume peace talks. Let's see.
Convince Zelensky to resume peace talks? If they really will try to do that, they will come to wrong man. As already said many times, Ukraine are ready for peace talks, but Russia don't show any intentions to negotiate.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 08:31:10 PM
Merited by 1miau (1)

As far as mercenaries, I believe to become Ukrainian citizen they would have to give up their previous citizenship as Ukraine doesn't allow dual citizenship, which apparently didn't happen. How are they different from other mercenaries, or is the claim that there are no mercenaries at all in Ukraine and all foreign fighters fall under Geneva convention now because they signed some paper with UA army? Following that logic Aiden Aslin wasn't a mecenary in Syria as well if he also signed some form there?

Unless it's a civil war, isn't there always going to be one side made up of entirely foreign fighters?  Does the geneva convention really exclude prisoners of war from human rights depending on what country their passport is from?  That doesn't make sense to me.  
I don’t understand why you are focusing on the Geneva Convention, although neither Russia nor Ukraine have signed or ratified it, and for these countries the Geneva Convention on the Treatment of Prisoners of War is a legally insignificant document.

I have a question that you don't have to answer, but I'll ask it. Have you read the text of this convention, which has already been repeatedly mentioned?

False. Again, lie after lie, fake after fake,..

https://www.stopfake.org/en/fake-ukraine-revokes-the-geneva-convention/#:~:text=Ukraine%20signed%20the%20Geneva%20Convention,revoked%20Protocols%201%20and%202.

Koval explains that according to the Third Geneva Convention  on the treatment of prisoners of war, there is no provision for signatories to revoke their adherence to the Convention, therefore it is impossible to say that Ukrainian is revoking its implementation. A country could withdraw from the Geneva Convention and the treaty and its protocols have provisions entitling member states to denounce them.

That is, Ukraine has virtually no possibility of derogating from the fulfillment of obligations under the convention. Russia’s statements about this contradict common sense and logic” Koval explains.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 08:34:53 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2022, 08:51:59 PM by be.open

I think they will try to convince Zelensky of the need to resume peace talks. Let's see.
Convince Zelensky to resume peace talks? If they really will try to do that, they will come to wrong man. As already said many times, Ukraine are ready for peace talks, but Russia don't show any intentions to negotiate.
It is not true. The last face-to-face round of talks between Russia and Ukraine took place in Turkey at the end of March. After that, there were several more virtual rounds, during which Ukraine abruptly changed its position and retreated from previously reached agreements, refusing to extend security guarantees to the Donbass and Crimea. It seems that on May 17 the negotiation process completely stopped. The history of the negotiation process can be read for example here.

False. Again, lie after lie, fake after fake,..

https://www.stopfake.org/en/fake-ukraine-revokes-the-geneva-convention/#:~:text=Ukraine%20signed%20the%20Geneva%20Convention,revoked%20Protocols%201%20and%202.

Koval explains that according to the Third Geneva Convention  on the treatment of prisoners of war, there is no provision for signatories to revoke their adherence to the Convention, therefore it is impossible to say that Ukrainian is revoking its implementation. A country could withdraw from the Geneva Convention and the treaty and its protocols have provisions entitling member states to denounce them.

That is, Ukraine has virtually no possibility of derogating from the fulfillment of obligations under the convention. Russia’s statements about this contradict common sense and logic” Koval explains.
Your link indicates that Ukraine signed the Geneva Convention in 1949 and ratified it in 1954. This is bullshit, because Ukraine was not an independent state either in 1949 or 1954, and being a union republic within the USSR, it could not do anything like that in principle sign and ratify. After the collapse of the USSR and Ukraine gaining independence, it was not Ukraine, but Russia that became the legal successor of the USSR, taking on, among other things, all the debts. Ukraine could not revoke the Geneva Convention, because, in principle, it never signed or ratified it.

ps You pretty much tired me with your false accusations and I left you a negative review. Keep in mind, I'm on the DT1 trust list and you're risking your bounty hunter career by spreading false accusations against me.

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: