Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 56737 times)
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1580

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 09:30:56 AM

Hi be.open, this is to inform you that threatening physical violence on this forum is not allowed. Are you threatening physical violence on anyone by saying

"I remember you Nazi bastard.... hard to pick up broken teeth with broken hands"?

Or do you mean something else e.g. "I am great a threatening from a Keyboard but I am just Chairborne, the real war scares me and and would pee myself if I ever had to even get close to the real thing."

I do not threaten anyone with physical violence, because I am geographically located in the Southern Urals and do not plan to travel in the foreseeable future. You also do not need to be afraid of me, even if you are zombified by Nazi ideology and support the criminal regime of Kyiv. It will be funny to watch you start changing your jump shoes when Putin says "enough" and ends this operation after the unconditional surrender of Ukraine. You still have time to reduce your tattoos - use this time wisely.

You seem to be calling a Nazi to anyone that does not support Putin. And if it is not a Nazi, then is a "woke". It does not get any easier right?

The problem is that is not true and is easy to check that I am well away from any nationalism and well away from Nazism - perhaps that is why I can tell that Putin is effectively very similar to Hitler (supremacist, militaristic, aggressive, homophobe,...). I am in favour of countries that are not OK with Putin ruling and bullying them around - which is what actually creates nationalism.

I am not particularly afraid of you. I know you do not have any intention to travel - you are on the chairborne unit - particularly, not near what you call "special operation" nor close to any of the ongoing crimes that you are denying in your posts.

I really hope Putin's plan is not an "unconditional surrender" or an army that, as of now, has better morale, more reasons to fight, better diplomatic relations, more help from rich countries, a better knowledge of the terrain, a flow of financial help and weapons, a strong reason to fight, better intelligence sources and even more men on the ground - even if you do not count the less trained volunteers.

The shortest it takes for Putin (and the generals) to assume that Russia is no longer the USSR and is not capable of waging war against a reasonably prepared neighbour, the less Russian soldiers will die for him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 09:37:54 AM

I really hope Putin's plan is not an "unconditional surrender"..
The Ukrainian government demonstrates complete inability to negotiate, therefore, a peace treaty between Russia and Ukraine will be concluded on the terms of the unconditional surrender of Ukraine. But not before the complete liberation of Donbass and the establishment of Russian control over the South of Ukraine (Odessa, Nikolaev, etc.) up to the border with Transnistria. I think Ukraine will lose access to the Black Sea as a result of this operation. The South of Ukraine is not quite Donbass - but in such cases it is sometimes difficult to stop. Grin

ps Gonzalo Lira is alive.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 10:49:58 AM
Merited by cryptomaxsun (1)

I really hope Putin's plan is not an "unconditional surrender"..
The Ukrainian government demonstrates complete inability to negotiate, therefore, a peace treaty between Russia and Ukraine will be concluded on the terms of the unconditional surrender of Ukraine. But not before the complete liberation of Donbass and the establishment of Russian control over the South of Ukraine (Odessa, Nikolaev, etc.) up to the border with Transnistria. I think Ukraine will lose access to the Black Sea as a result of this operation. The South of Ukraine is not quite Donbass - but in such cases it is sometimes difficult to stop. Grin

ps Gonzalo Lira is alive.

Good for him.

You seem determined to win the war by slamming your keyboard instead of understanding how they are actually won. Of all the things that are needed to wage war, Putin's got just a few, but is lacking many. Of the things that are needed to win a war, Ukraine is missing some - but are the ones that can actually be changed:

- More and better fighting means.
- Financing.
- More humanitarian and civil supplies.

However what Putin's psychos are missing are the ones that are more difficult to replace:

- Diplomacy & international support - spectacular fail, broken for decades.
- Soldiers that believe in what they are doing - spectacular fail, some did not even know where in Ukraine. Many feel they are attacking their own people, others are looting and raping with shows dire indiscipline and lack of command.
- Intelligence advantage: Troops movements are even public OSINT. The intelligence feed from drones is obvious, the military satellites are working full-time, planning and strategy count with seasoned professionals.
- Communications - disastrous, communications are not even encrypted. You could as well send geoloc selfies to Ukrainian artillery.
- Supply lines - disastrous to the point of having to retreat from Kiev.
- Excellent leadership (on this, Putin decided on one psycho instead of many now. It only took 15.000 dead and still is far from perfect).
- Proper weapons. Russian army is about numbers: More jets, more tanks, more guns,... But then a 26000 USD NLAW kills a 2M USD tank, a drone kills a 20M USD command centre and your jets get killed by a 80K MANPAD.

All this makes the troops cannon fodder and they notice it. That is exactly what caused the Menshevik revolution that removed the Romanov Tzar and Putin should know.

Now, Putin's psychos do understand this and they have change the "scope" of the war:

- From removing the government and installing a Kremlin puppet to not doing anything.
- From denying Ukraine access to the sea, to keeping the Azov and the strip to Crimea.
- From full scale invasion, to taking as much of the Donbas as possible.

Depending on the "achievements" the negotiating table will be different, but as of now, it is clear even for even the most convinced Putin apologist, "surrender" will not ever be on the table.

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 12:11:33 PM

However what Putin's psychos are missing are the ones that are more difficult to replace:

Any war has at least two psychos operating. Nazi collaboration is a family business.
https://youtu.be/Rq6c_bqzuFk?t=386

https://www.bitchute.com/video/N5P7B3hzgj0G/?list=subscriptions

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 12:20:23 PM

So, you have to go back to when Zelensky was almost still in the womb to spread shit? That is so desperate!

I probably have a few pictures taken worse than that! Grin

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 01:10:46 PM

48 dead then, 60,000 plus (projected) dead Russians now.  Is that higher level Russian math?
Russia mainly conducts the operation with elite units with combat experience,

Those elite soldiers look like farmers straight from Russia's Far East given surplus army uniforms and told to go forward where new lands, women and riches await.

Teenagers who were told they're going to train in Belarus and woke up in Ukraine.
We were sent as cannon fodder. We're killing peaceful people': Weeping Russian POWs say they had no idea they were being sent to war and were made 'to attack people defending their territory
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10568725/We-sent-cannon-fodder-killing-peaceful-people-Weeping-Russian-POWs.html

There's also a testimony of a young Russian boxer, who was preparing to fight in the national team. One night they told him to board a truck, he did it and went to sleep. He woke up hearing shots nearby, asked his commander where they were and why and was told that they're attacking Ukraine to stop them from placing missile launchers on the border with Russia.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2022, 01:38:00 PM

Our Kremlin liaison is very active in this thread today. Maybe something happened?

The Kremlin does not understand how to end the war through negotiations - and without the collapse of Putin's rating. They complain that the propaganda "went too far with forcing the topic of Nazism"

(it's more like an opinion piece with anonymous sources than a news article, so take it with an adequate amount of sodium)
Tash

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 02:30:26 PM

So, you have to go back to when Zelensky was almost still in the womb to spread shit? That is so desperate!

si si, but i don't make others pay for it.
(20 years old, is still in womb?)

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2022, 03:48:07 PM

Putin's lapdogs already know the result of the "referendum" before it happened:

At least two-thirds of the residents of southern Ukraine, in particular, the Kherson region, part of the Nikolaev region and Zaporozhye will vote for joining Russia if a corresponding referendum is held, Crimean Senator Sergei Tsekov told RIA Novosti.

What was someone saying about some village "voting" to join DNR? Yeah funny how "voting" works under occupation, isn't it.

Here is a confirmation from the head of the Dnepropetrovsk regional military administration, Valentin Reznichenko, about three destroyed bridges in the Novomoskovsk region. Another bridge was destroyed in Zaporozhye. It seems the level of truth in my previous message has risen to at least to 75%. Well, not bad. Grin

0% actually. Translation of the "confirmation":

Dnipropetrovsk region April 21 19.55 We have three missile strikes on the railway infrastructure in the Novomoskovsk district. Everyone is alive. The railway line and the catenary are completely shattered. It is unclear whether we will be able to resume traffic.

Nothing about bridges, let alone bridges over Dnipro (Novomoskovsk district does not even touch that river).
Toughit

Activity: 378
Merit: 197

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 05:52:28 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

Ah, the beginning of the end of Russia.

Two military related buildings near Moscow with 'faulty wiring' burned down.

Its on Twitter, so its real.

https://twitter.com/igorsushko/status/1517172233629626368

Two yesterday, further down it says a third is burning today.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2022, 06:34:29 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

Also yesterday, Russia destroyed four railway bridges across the Dnieper with high-precision missile strikes (without civilian casualties and destruction of bridges on the edge - to make them easier to restore). Now the grouping of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Donbass is cut off from the supply of weapons by rail from the West of Ukraine.

You are a real zombie moron, I live in Ukraine, and there is nothing like what you write about here.
Everything you write is 100% false.
Here is a confirmation from the head of the Dnepropetrovsk regional military administration, Valentin Reznichenko, about three destroyed bridges in the Novomoskovsk region. Another bridge was destroyed in Zaporozhye. It seems the level of truth in my previous message has risen to at least to 75%. Well, not bad. Grin

I remember you, Nazi bastard. And I'll see what you say in a month or two. There is a good saying in Russia - "тpyднo coбиpaть выбитыe зyбы cлoмaнными pyкaми".
Think about it at your leisure, puppy.
It says nothing about destroyed bridges.
Where is the proof?
As always, you are spreading unverified, distorted, false information.
Yes, and your vaunted Kinzhal missile is, in fact, not hypersonic.
Here are links to sites, one of them is Russian.

https://nikitich.livejournal.com/1414196.html

The famous "Kinzhal", or the gentlemen deceived us a little and Russia does not yet (in the legal sense) have hypersonic weapons

A weapon can be considered hypersonic if it flies IN THE ATMOSPHERE ALL THE TIME OF FLIGHT (that is, not more than twenty kilometers) at a speed of Mach 8 or more. At the same time, it must maneuver. And to accelerate to seven kilometers per second and fall from space to the ground - this is all ballistic missiles can do, which it would never occur to anyone to call hypersonic weapons.

WHAT DO WE HAVE WITH THE Kinzhal?

To be honest, they didn’t show me the technical documentation for the dagger, but I myself did half of the rocket’s life. So, catch a little military secret - Kinzhal is the same ISKANDER that was hung under the plane.

All sizes and weights of rockets are the same to the gram and millimeter. Appearance also coincides to the smallest detail. A tail cone was added to the aviation version, which falls off after launch. Where did the extra 1,500 kilometers of range come from? It's just that the plane launches a rocket at a speed of 3000 kilometers per hour at an altitude of more than 15 kilometers. It leaves the atmosphere in a couple of seconds. And in a vacuum, even a Kalashnikov assault rifle shoots for twenty-five kilometers.

https://voennoe-obozrenie.ru/main/431-giperzvukovaja-raketa-kinzhal-istorija-obmana.html

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
Tash

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 06:43:18 PM

New challenge for politicians

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 08:40:08 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2022, 08:50:25 PM by paxmao

No challenge, this is just a Russian truck painted with a Z. The rest of the letters are just the best effort they came up with to disguise.

Ah, the beginning of the end of Russia.

Two military related buildings near Moscow with 'faulty wiring' burned down.

Its on Twitter, so its real.

https://twitter.com/igorsushko/status/1517172233629626368

Two yesterday, further down it says a third is burning today.

I sense a business opportunity for good electricians here. More work may be on its way.

Unless... Ukraine is conducting an special electrical operation in Russian soil.

si si, but i don't make others pay for it.
(20 years old, is still in womb?)

Putin is making you bros pay with their lives for his ridiculous ambitions and gruesome mistakes, my chairborne soldier. Nothing new as you can see...

year 500 B.C.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2022, 08:53:23 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

No challenge, this is just a Russian truck painted with a Z. The rest of the letters are just the best effort they came up with to disguise.

It's a photoshop (not that anyone would expect Tash to post something real).

Original can be found here for example: https://www.editormalaysia.com/25112/
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 10:04:09 PM

It's a photoshop (not that anyone would expect Tash to post something real).

Original can be found here for example: https://www.editormalaysia.com/25112/

I was being ironic - well, I was trying.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2022, 12:21:45 AM

I was being ironic - well, I was trying.

"Liberators" calling it what it is:

Chechen fighters working with the Russian forces in Mariupol stood in front of a burning building and claimed they have ‘cleansed and destroyed’ the Ukrainian city, in a video aired Friday.

Witness reports:

By the end of the second week, we heard continuous shelling approaching from the northern part of the city, targeting residential districts near us. Two missiles hit a nine-storey building on the other side of the road, right across from our basement. We saw the fourth floor engulfed in flames and people jumping to their deaths.
[...]
I saw with my own eyes how they aimed at apartment buildings, as if they were playing a computer game.
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 12:31:37 AM

Let the denials games begin...

The city officials said the site in the village of Manhush could hold 3,000 to 9,000 bodies, possibly of Mariupol residents.

The City Council said the bodies may have been buried in layers, adding that the Russians dug trenches and filled them with corpses every day throughout April.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/mariupol-mass-graves-identified-satellite-images-rcna25530

Expected denial punch lines from the Russian Ministry of Dark Humour and Fantasyland Tales - Psychotic Massgraving Directorate:

- Just planting trees.
- These people died of pneumonia.
- They were Nazis (0 points for originality of this one).
- Ukrainian killed 1000's of their own people just to play the victim....
- They are being buried for their own good.

I think Ukraine will lose access to the Black Sea as a result of this operation. The South of Ukraine is not quite Donbass - but in such cases it is sometimes difficult to stop. ...

Sure, send the Moskva to shell Odessa.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2022, 01:35:59 AM

Died of suicide (stopped eating for some unknown reason) and accidents (such as collisions with high-velocity small metal objects).

Liberated from living.
TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2015

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 05:50:12 AM

Expected denial punch lines from the Russian Ministry of Dark Humour and Fantasyland Tales - Psychotic Massgraving Directorate:

- Just planting trees.
- These people died of pneumonia.
- They were Nazis (0 points for originality of this one).
- Ukrainian killed 1000's of their own people just to play the victim....

- They cry when we leave them in the street.  They cry when we bury them.  All the West does is cry.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 07:03:12 PM

It's been 2 months since the Russian invasion, despite Ukraine's resistance, war maps show that Putin is actually gaining ground, especially after the fall of Mariupol, and the military advances in the Donbas region, while they are extremely close to Kharkiv. On top of that, Odesa is certainly their next target, since its prime location, which would block Ukraine's access to the sea.

Certainly, Putin didn't win the war within a few days, just like he expected, however, things have taken a turn for the worse, mourning thousands of casualties.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: