Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:14:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 57769 times)
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 06:01:38 PM

Jokes aside, We need to put the Russian Oligarchs as well as Putin at a Nuernberg 2.0 Trial once this is over. The men manning the nuclear missles have heros like Stanislav Petrov in their ranks. Petrov, who disobeyed orders and saved the world from nuclear war. I doubt Russians will let Putin end the world. Russia needs to become a free democracy like Germany after WW2. Maybe the western world will even prop Russia up, like they did for Germany.  Their people will thank them in a few decades.

Germany free?  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 901

White Russian

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 06:07:40 PM

Russia has been attacking civilian infrastructure.
You have a distorted concept of civilian infrastructure. It is difficult to do without destruction at all when hundreds of thousands of armed people shoot at each other. But in general, the civilian infrastructure in Ukraine is now surprisingly in good condition.

cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2022, 06:09:16 PM

Lol, does Fedorov still think he's the mayor of Melitopol? The mayor of Melitopol - Galina Danilchenko, the city has long been living a normal life, only instead of the Ukrainian hryvnia, the Russian ruble is now in use. Grin
Fedorov is a legally elected mayor.
And Danilchenko is an impostor and collaborator, no one appointed her and did not support her from the people.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 06:14:04 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2022, 06:24:15 PM by be.open

Lol, does Fedorov still think he's the mayor of Melitopol? The mayor of Melitopol - Galina Danilchenko, the city has long been living a normal life, only instead of the Ukrainian hryvnia, the Russian ruble is now in use. Grin
And Danilchenko is an impostor and collaborator, no one appointed her and did not support her from the people.
Danilchenko is on duty in Melitopol. And Fedorov now seems to be in Kyiv, recovering from Russian captivity and composing fairy tales about the heroic struggle of patriots against the invaders where he has long been gone. And the yellow press like AiF willingly broadcasts his stories. Keep believing that you are not being deceived by Ukrainian propaganda. Grin

cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2022, 06:23:48 PM

Danilchenko is on duty in Melitopol. And Fedorov now seems to be in Kyiv, recovering from Russian captivity and composing fairy tales about the heroic struggle of patriots against the invaders where he has long been gone. And the yellow press like AiF willingly broadcasts his stories. Keep believing that you are not being deceived by Ukrainian propaganda. Grin
Of course, you know better in the Urals.
But what makes you think that you are not under propaganda?

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 06:25:56 PM

Jokes aside, We need to put the Russian Oligarchs as well as Putin at a Nuernberg 2.0 Trial once this is over. The men manning the nuclear missles have heros like Stanislav Petrov in their ranks. Petrov, who disobeyed orders and saved the world from nuclear war. I doubt Russians will let Putin end the world. Russia needs to become a free democracy like Germany after WW2. Maybe the western world will even prop Russia up, like they did for Germany.  Their people will thank them in a few decades.

Nuernberg 2.0 is already reseverd for the Covid hoons Fauci, heil Gates and co

Is NATO Bombing Serbian TV A War Crime?
https://rumble.com/v121qqu-nato-bombing-serbian-tv-a-war-crime-big-stories-and-beyond-with-boris-malag.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=RT&ep=1

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 06:34:21 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2022, 07:05:51 PM by be.open

Of course, you know better in the Urals.
But what makes you think that you are not under propaganda?
It's amazing how low your level of critical thinking is if you believe the publications in the yellow press with reference to the words of a repatriate from Russian captivity, whom it is quite possible that the special services managed to turn over before his exchange.

Of course, I am also not completely free from the influence of propaganda. For example, I recently reported on four destroyed railway bridges across the Dnieper, and it looks like three of them turned out to be false, or even all four. I admit, this is the rare case when I am glad to be wrong.

ps Lol, this is a beautiful Arabic trolling Grin

SINGAPORE, April 25 (Reuters) - A shipping unit of France's TotalEnergies (TTEF.PA) has provisionally chartered a tanker to load Abu Dhabi crude in early May for Europe, the first such shipment in two years, according to traders and a shipping report on Monday.

CSSSA, TotalEnergies' shipping arm, chartered suezmax tanker Moscow Spirit to load 1 million barrels of Murban crude from the port of Jebel Dhanna in the United Arab Emirates for Britain on May 1-3 at a worldscale rate of 60 points, the shipping report showed.

Germany free?  Grin
Germany is now in a very difficult life situation. The entire power of German industry relies on Russian gas and Russian raw materials as a foundation, and the “greens” have more political weight, which, to please the United States (for which the energy alliance of Germany and Russia poses a serious strategic threat, and the Germany-Russia-China triple alliance in general nightmare) have been pushing in Germany for a decade a completely ridiculous policy of economic self-destruction. All this against the backdrop of US military bases in Germany. I don’t know how Scholz is still able to withstand the incredible pressure on him, that’s for sure someone you won’t envy. Germany is not very free, apparently it is the main sponsor of this banquet, and against its will.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2022, 07:16:20 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1), paxmao (1)

The Czech Republic, Poland and Slovenia together sent about 200 T-72 tanks

According to Russian Ministry of Amazing Stories (thanks, paxmao) they are destroying ~40 Ukrainian tanks per day on average. Probably more these days because supposedly there is this big "Battle of Donbass" going on. So the 200 will last... 5 days?

Pretty much every one of Kremlin lies about their great victories in this war makes no sense because at the same time they have to invent new reasons why Ukrainians are holding their ground. And driving around Moscow with swastika t-shirts apparently. While negative Bayraktars are bending spacetime and crashing in Kursk.

Ukraine still has a very impressive arsenal of weapons and ammunition, even considering the very serious losses after two months of demilitarization.

Which one of you is lying?

The DPR said that Ukrainian troops no longer have enough ammunition

Careful, don't get arrested for spreading non-Kremlin-approved information.
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 08:02:37 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2022, 08:43:29 PM by be.open

According to Russian Ministry of Amazing Stories (thanks, paxmao) they are destroying ~40 Ukrainian tanks per day on average. Probably more these days because supposedly there is this big "Battle of Donbass" going on. So the 200 will last... 5 days?
Destroyed Ukrainian tanks are now rarely included in the reports of the Russian Defense Ministry. It seems that recently there was an attempt to break through in the Kharkov region on 10 tanks, 8 of them were destroyed. And so I don’t even remember that in military reports recently it was about tanks. A tank is an inconvenient target for a missile strike, I think they are more often burned from Ka-52 Alligator helicopters during combat missions.

Which one of you is lying?
I think we are both telling the truth, but looking from different angles. The DPR statement of April 25, this is after Russia took control of the 65th arsenal near Kharkov (which is the largest in Europe, by the way). Plus, in the East, Ukraine, for objective reasons, has long had some difficulties with the logistics for transporting ammunition to the front line, I think fresh batches of weapons from the West settle mainly in the West or in the Center of Ukraine. At the same time, the Armed Forces of Ukraine made large stocks of ammunition directly in their fortified areas in the Donbass in winter. Earlier, I saw a video with a fighter of the people's militia of Donbass, he said that they attack lightly, using mostly captured ammunition.

Careful, don't get arrested for spreading non-Kremlin-approved information.
Take care of yourself, puppy.

ps The confession of a captive officer of the Marine Corps of the Armed Forces of Ukraine from Mariupol that he raped a woman with a Ukrainian passport in front of her husband, whom he killed with his gun in the process. Demilitarized and denazified by Russia.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 08:43:10 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2022, 08:55:56 PM by paxmao

Ukraine does not deny nor confirm. Do you understand? "Does not deny nor confirm". And if you ask US intelligence services if they are helping... they "not deny nor confirm".

Now repeat with me once more:  "I am safe in Putin's Russia, I am safe in Putin's Russia, I am safe in Putin's Russia..."
I understand it. When there is confirmation from the Ukrainian side, then it will be appropriate to talk about it here. For now, I can only say that even terrorists act more honestly than Ukraine, because usually some specific terrorist organization takes responsibility for the strike. There is no responsibility - it means that until the end of the investigation it is just an accident. "The Clap with a negative rise of silence", to put it more politically correct.

ps I live in one of the safest places in the world, far enough from the scene of events and at the same time my place for this performance is in the stalls in the first row.

Ah.... there your are. You did not get it at all. Russia is waging a war in Ukraine. I am going to repeat it to you because I do not think you fully understand the situation:

Your country is at war. Russia is a belligerent nation in a war with Ukraine.

What did you think? That this was all about watching the killing Ukrainian civils and military, destroying their infrastructures and sitting in your couch slamming the keyboard? Well, breaking news for you: Ukraine is perfectly in his right to blow any military, logistics, transportation or command related infrastructure in Russia. It is not terrorism, it is absolutely to the rules of war. They could even put a bomb in the Kremlin and it would be a perfectly legitimate target.

Not only that, they are perfectly in their right to launch air strikes, missiles or covert ops, lets say for example in the vicinity of Minsk. Remember this, any legal (war rules) operation in the vicinity of let's say, Minsk.

I have not seen reports that Ukraine claimed responsibility

I didn't say it did. However Russian propaganda destroyed two more TB2s (negative 10th and 11th I think) and also uncovered a secret Ukrainian plot to kill one of the esteemed propagandists. Same "plotters" were also planning to set army recruitment offices on fire, which is very convenient because such fires have been happening recently so now propaganda can blame Ukraine. Oh and the "plotters" had Hitler's photo with them. Just think about that one for a moment.

Normally I'd say people who read all that shit and think "yeah, this sounds plausible" must be utter morons, but this being Russia I guess we can make an allowance for extreme brainwashing.

On this, I have to ask: Blame Ukraine for what? If they were blasting apartments in Moscow, there would be some blame game, but destroying any military target or killing anyone involved in espionage, counterintelligence, etc... is simply called war, and we know who started.

I do get that it may be intended to generate hate in Russia towards Ukraine thus having people supporting their government, but "nor confirmed or denied" it is legit.

The revolution in Russian is gathering steam, more targets are now under flame....

We witness history, the final disintegration of russia.

https://twitter.com/spook_info/status/1518428523484098560

using that logic, USA is done?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2LupUXRUxbA

I guess Texas and California are going back to Mexico soon  Grin

You intend this as a joke, but the divide in the US is extreme. Recently, I meet a girl from California. She mentioned that they call the "bible belt" (Missouri, Mississippi, Texas,...) the "fly over states". They could not despise more the deep south, and, from my own experience when I lived there, I cannot blame them.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 08:53:44 PM

Ah.... there your are. You did not get it at all. Russia is waging a war in Ukraine. I am going to repeat it to you because I do not think you fully understand the situation:

What did you think? That this was all about watching the killing Ukrainian civils and military, destroying their infrastructures and sitting in your couch slamming the keyboard? Well, breaking news for you: Ukraine is perfectly in his right to blow any military, logistics, transportation or command related infrastructure in Russia. It is not terrorism, it is absolutely to the rules of war. They could even put a bomb in the Kremlin and it would be a perfectly legitimate target.

Not only that, they are perfectly in their right to launch air strikes, missiles or covert ops, lets say for example in the vicinity of Minsk. Remember this, any legal (war rules) operation in the vicinity of let's say, Minsk.

You don't seem to understand this. Russia is not at war with Ukraine, this is a military special operation. If Russia had really declared war on Ukraine, it would have ended a month ago. There is no martial law in Russia, there is no mass mobilization, normal peaceful life is going on in all regions, with the exception of three regions bordering Ukraine, where a yellow level of terrorist threat has been declared. I do not know with whom Ukraine is fighting there, but Russia did not come to this war. And be glad it is.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2022, 08:58:00 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

You lie so shamelessly that I start to think that you are from Poland lol.  Grin

Destroyed Ukrainian tanks are now rarely included in the reports of the Russian Defense Ministry. It seems that recently there was an attempt to break through in the Kharkov region on 10 tanks, 8 of them were destroyed. And so I don’t even remember that in military reports recently it was about tanks. A tank is an inconvenient target for a missile strike, I think they are more often burned from Ka-52 Alligator helicopters during combat missions.

Tanks or other armored vehicles - 2400 destroyed in 60 days comes to ~40 average per day. If you're saying that they don't destroy as many recently, then it means they must have destroyed even more in the early days of the war, perhaps even before the foreign shipments arrived... meaning what? Ukrainians have been holding Russian offence even longer with their 6... well, not even tanks, it's like one tank, one BTR, two howitzers, and two BMPs according to the propagandons Grin

You seem to have tangled up in your pretzel.

Or perhaps Russian propaganda is full of lies.
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 08:59:10 PM

You don't seem to understand this. Russia is not at war with Ukraine, this is a military special operation. ...

Per your logic, US was not at war in Irak because there was no full mobilisation. Even you must be aware that this level of bullshit cannot be digested even by the most convinced Russian supremacist.

Yes, and Japan was on a Special Military Operation with the United States during WW II. And Germany was on a Special Military Operation in Stalingrad and the the UK bombed Rotterdam in a Special Military Operation.

Now, Ukraine is in his right to undergo a Special Military Operation in Russia.

It is so funny if you think of it, Ukraine cannot attack targets in Russian soil because Putin has decided to call his war "a Special whateverthebullsh*t". You are once more an bottomless pit of fun.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 09:09:21 PM

Tanks or other armored vehicles - 2400 destroyed in 60 days comes to ~40 average per day. If you're saying that they don't destroy as many recently, then it means they must have destroyed even more in the early days of the war, perhaps even before the foreign shipments arrived... meaning what? Ukrainians have been holding Russian offence even longer with their 6... well, not even tanks, it's like one tank, one BTR, two howitzers, and two BMPs according to the propagandons Grin

You don't follow the dynamics of events very well. It seems that 80+% of all Ukrainian tanks and planes were destroyed in the first few days of the operation by massive missile strikes throughout Ukraine, when these tanks and planes were parked in rows. (If Putin had immediately ordered to hit the army barracks with missiles, 80% of the manpower of the Armed Forces of Ukraine would have been destroyed in the first days, but this did not happen). After the dispersal of tanks, they have already ceased to be a target for missile strikes, with rare exceptions, because it is difficult to hit a single tank with a rocket and it is stupid to waste a rocket on a single tank. Do you understand anything about the military or just like to press buttons on the keyboard with a smart look? Grin

Per your logic, US was not at war in Irak because there was no full mobilisation. Even you must be aware that this level of bullshit cannot be digested even by the most convinced Russian supremacist.

Yes, and Japan was on a Special Military Operation with the United States during WW II. And Germany was on a Special Military Operation in Stalingrad and the the UK bombed Rotterdam in a Special Military Operation.

It is so funny if you think of it, Ukraine cannot attack targets in Russian soil because Putin has decided to call his war "a Special whateverthebullsh*t". You are once more an bottomless pit of fun.

This is not my logic, there are some established rules for declaring war - for example, you need to hand over the appropriate note to the embassy, and then the war began. And after the signing of the peace treaty, the war ended. The last war on planet Earth was declared by Russia to Japan in August 1945 and it has not yet ended, because Russia and Japan have not yet signed a peace treaty. Therefore, do not throw around the word "war" in vain, not every armed conflict is a war.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2022, 09:16:10 PM

Russia is not at war with Ukraine

Your reenactment of 1984 in its full gas-lit glory is not going to work on anyone. It's a war. Military forces of one country invaded another country. War.

You don't follow the dynamics of events very well. It seems that 80+% of all Ukrainian tanks and planes were destroyed in the first few days

So what does that say about Russian forces if they had to retreat from Kyiv and are stuck for 2 months elsewhere against < 20% of Ukraine's military equipment?

Or is it perhaps possible that Russian propaganda is full of lies?

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 09:22:11 PM

You don't follow the dynamics of events very well. It seems that 80+% of all Ukrainian tanks and planes were destroyed in the first few days of the operation by massive missile strikes throughout Ukraine, when these tanks and planes were parked in rows. (If Putin had immediately ordered to hit the army barracks with missiles, 80% of the manpower of the Armed Forces of Ukraine would have been destroyed in the first days, but this did not happen). After the dispersal of tanks, they have already ceased to be a target for missile strikes, with rare exceptions, because it is difficult to hit a single tank with a rocket and it is stupid to waste a rocket on a single tank. Do you understand anything about the military or just like to press buttons on the keyboard with a smart look? Grin

This is not my logic, there are some established rules for declaring war - for example, you need to hand over the appropriate note to the embassy, and then the war began. And after the signing of the peace treaty, the war ended. The last war on planet Earth was declared by Russia to Japan in August 1945 and it has not yet ended, because Russia and Japan have not yet signed a peace treaty. Therefore, do not throw around the word "war" in vain, not every armed conflict is a war.

The argument is just stupid, but let's follow it: Putin has not declared war in Ukraine. However he is bombing the cities. Are you saying then that Putin is a terrorist?

Or, in another way: Putin is doing a Special Bulshitwhatever, but then Ukraine has exactly the same right to do the same.

Do you think that not declaring war means that there is not actually a war? Even historically, Japan did not declare war, they simply bombed Pearl Harbour.

Your country is at war. There are consequences if you bomb someone else's cities. It is effectively an act of war by any international law, you do not need to declare it.

The last war on earth was 1945 ? OMG, I bow before your knowledge of history. It certainly explains a lot of what you write.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 09:27:32 PM

So what does that say about Russian forces if they had to retreat from Kyiv and are stuck for 2 months elsewhere against < 20% of Ukraine's military equipment?

Or is perhaps possible that Russian propaganda is full of lies?
Or maybe you just have a lot of shit in your head?  Grin

No matter how many tanks you have, you can't take with 50,000 soldiers a city of 3 million that doesn't want to fly the white flag. Even now, Russia does not have a numerical advantage in Ukraine, this operation is technically impossible - and therefore it will be included in military textbooks. I have already said above that the attack from the north was a diversionary tactical maneuver - in order to pin down the grouping of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near Kyiv, which now cannot help in the Donbass, and in order to quickly take control of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant and exclude possible provocations by Ukraine with radioactive contamination of the area.

However he is bombing the cities.
No one is bombing your cities, calm down already. The only object that was bombed was the Azovstal plant in Mariupol, until the moment the Azov commander said that there were civilians in the bunker. During the two months of the operation, about 40 air bombs were dropped on Ukraine - all on Azovstal. I'm already tired of our conversation today, I'll go to sleep.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 09:35:11 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2022, 09:55:21 PM by paxmao

Or is perhaps possible that Russian propaganda is full of lies?
Or maybe you just have a lot of shit in your head?  Grin

No matter how many tanks you have, you can't take with 50,000 soldiers a city of 3 million that doesn't want to fly the white flag. Even now, Russia does not have a numerical advantage in Ukraine, this operation is technically impossible - and therefore it will be included in military textbooks. I have already said above that the attack from the north was a diversionary tactical maneuver - in order to pin down the grouping of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near Kyiv, which now cannot help in the Donbass, and in order to quickly take control of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant and exclude possible provocations by Ukraine with radioactive contamination of the area.

The explanation is far simpler. Putin though that he would actually take the city, that it would surrender. He failed. The unprepared Russian soldiers died by the thousands.

However, I agree in the general sense: Russia does not have the numbers to achieve a major victory of any kind.

I think that the Ukrainian military strategically has been mostly intelligent and technically well prepared. When Putin stated over and over that he would not invade Ukraine, they did not prepare for the best case, but for the worst scenario and they were right.

No one is bombing your cities, calm down already. The only object that was bombed was the Azovstal plant in Mariupol, until the moment the Azov commander said that there were civilians in the bunker. During the two months of the operation, about 40 air bombs were dropped on Ukraine - all on Azovstal. I'm already tired of our conversation today, I'll go to sleep.

You are confusing determination with nervousness. Putin is certainly shelling, bombing and launching missile attacks at Ukrainian cities and villages, if you want to deny that is up to you. At this point nobody has any doubt about it, not even in Russia.

Yes, sleep tight... and repeat three times "I am safe in Putin's Russia" if you dream of dead soldiers and burnt bodies.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2022, 09:50:12 PM

No matter how many tanks you have, you can't take with 50,000 soldiers a city of 3 million that doesn't want to fly the white flag. Even now, Russia does not have a numerical advantage in Ukraine, this operation is technically impossible - and therefore it will be included in military textbooks.

I love how you flip-flop between "Putin's army is invincible" and "Ukrainians are so many and so mean", sometimes in the same post.

I have already said above that the attack from the north was a diversionary tactical maneuver - in order to pin down the grouping of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near Kyiv, which now cannot help in the Donbass

LOL... so Ukrainians couldn't move from Kyiv to Donbas in the ~3 weeks while Russians were retreating through Belarus. Nonsense.

and in order to quickly take control of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant and exclude possible provocations by Ukraine with radioactive contamination of the area.

And then they gave the control back to allow Ukraine to do the "provocations"?
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 10:29:38 PM

It's been 2 months since the Russian invasion, despite Ukraine's resistance, war maps show that Putin is actually gaining ground, especially after the fall of Mariupol, and the military advances in the Donbas region, while they are extremely close to Kharkiv. On top of that, Odesa is certainly their next target, since its prime location, which would block Ukraine's access to the sea.

Certainly, Putin didn't win the war within a few days, just like he expected, however, things have taken a turn for the worse, mourning thousands of casualties.
I think that Nikolaev, Kharkov and Odessa are now facing a difficult choice - to repeat the fate of Kherson or Mariupol. Both cities are now under Russian control, but Kherson was taken almost without resistance, and Mariupol with heavy urban fighting. From the point of view of access to the sea, in my opinion, Nikolaev is even more important than Odessa (and both of them are not as important as Mariupol), but Russia has a personal score with Odessa for the incident in the House of Trade Unions.

It is very difficult to predict which direction Russia has a higher priority now - to close the boiler in the Donbas for the Armed Forces of Ukraine in eastern Ukraine, or to connect with Russian peacekeepers in Transnistria in southern Ukraine. The Russian General Staff is reluctant to voice its plans.

Meanwhile, the Guardian published an article with the results of the work of forensic experts, who found that "dozens" of Bucha residents from mass graves were killed by small darts from artillery shrapnel shells. The general tone of the article is still anti-Russian (it would be strange to expect otherwise from the Guardian), but the results of the examination make one wonder - for example, how the Russians could fire artillery at the city, which they themselves held at the time.
Regardless of what his next move is, one thing is certain, the future is scary. Putin might have failed his initial plan of conquering Ukraine within a few days, but his military has captured major Ukrainian cities, which account for quite a large part of their whole country. On top of that, he isn't going to stop there, as you've also mentioned, Putin will head for the three major cities, practically blocking Ukraine's access to the sea while at the same time surrounding Kyiv from nearly all sides.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 315 »
  Print  

Jump to: