May 04, 2024, 04:34:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the team do you think will win the Final
Argentina - 55 (69.6%)
France - 24 (30.4%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA 2022 world cup  (Read 59130 times)
Party24*7

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

Get Amazon Best Deals @ https://goo.gl/JE38kC

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 08:03:55 PM

Let's be realistic, Croatia is a much better team than Canada and it would be a big surprise if Canada wins this game.
In the first match, Croatia played very poorly, but now they are playing in accordance with their reputation as the second team in the world.
It seems that in this group, Belgium could be eliminated already in the group stage of the competition, which no one expected.
At the moment, Croatia and Morocco have the most chances to qualify for the knockout phase of the competition.
I think Canada also isn't playing that bad either. Word Cup so far has been full of surprise with underdogs making comeback and all so I still wouldn't rule Croatia out yet. They have lot of players who can surprise at any point of time. This game is important for Canada too to keep their next round hopes alive.
About the qualification, Belgium still has the chance. Morocco are to face Canada next and today's Belgium upset makes the Croatia vs Belgium game much interesting to watch now. Both teams need the points to qualify and it will be kind of an all-out game for both the teams.

The match between Croatia and Canada was won by Croatia. As for Croatia's performance, it was quite a convincing one. In my opinion, no one expected Canada to win against Croatia in this matchup. It was actually surprising to me that the Canadians were able to score a goal in this game. At the moment, Croatia is the leader of the group. And Canada is absolutely at the bottom. I don’t think Canada is expecting anything at this point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 08:04:08 PM

Spain V Germany

I'm enjoying the big match between Spain vs Germany now. Neither team could score in the first half. Germany will need to win today's match at any cost if they want to qualify for the next round. Because they lost the first match against Japan. On the other hand, since Japan lost today's match against Costa Rica. So a win in today's match will increase Germany's chances of qualifying for the next round.

I wouldn't say that Germany played very well today. The performance of Spanish players is more stable than that of Germany. And Spain's match strategy is better. My guess is that the match will also be a draw. Otherwise, Spain will win this match. Germany's chances of victory seem slim.

There are no words that can describe the state of the countries in Group E, all of them still have the same chance to qualify for the round of 16. The previous two matches were also very surprising, Japan lost to Costa Rica while Belgium lost to Morocco. These results may be very difficult to accept by logical sense, but this is football, everything can happen. Commenting on today's big match between Spain and Germany, I think Germany will still have trouble against Spain, they are very consistent in processing the ball and often create chances, regardless of the result being a draw or winning the last 45 minutes of the second half will be the answer.
the match has started after the break - the players are back on the field
The 2nd half has started - both the teams will try to score a goal to win the match - let's enjoy the match

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 08:07:27 PM

Let's be realistic, Croatia is a much better team than Canada and it would be a big surprise if Canada wins this game.
In the first match, Croatia played very poorly, but now they are playing in accordance with their reputation as the second team in the world.
It seems that in this group, Belgium could be eliminated already in the group stage of the competition, which no one expected.
At the moment, Croatia and Morocco have the most chances to qualify for the knockout phase of the competition.
I think Canada also isn't playing that bad either. Word Cup so far has been full of surprise with underdogs making comeback and all so I still wouldn't rule Croatia out yet. They have lot of players who can surprise at any point of time. This game is important for Canada too to keep their next round hopes alive.
About the qualification, Belgium still has the chance. Morocco are to face Canada next and today's Belgium upset makes the Croatia vs Belgium game much interesting to watch now. Both teams need the points to qualify and it will be kind of an all-out game for both the teams.

The match between Croatia and Canada was won by Croatia. As for Croatia's performance, it was quite a convincing one. In my opinion, no one expected Canada to win against Croatia in this matchup. It was actually surprising to me that the Canadians were able to score a goal in this game. At the moment, Croatia is the leader of the group. And Canada is absolutely at the bottom. I don’t think Canada is expecting anything at this point.
Croatia did so well in the match against Canada and now Canada and Qatar are the teams which are out of the tournament
Croatia will be able to win the next group match too - if they kept playing with the same zeal

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 08:07:58 PM

Both teams have been great so far with no particular team having any much advantage over the other. Except for Germany which we could say have managed to net an offside goal with A. Rudiger. M. Neuer helped his team to an important save with a shot to the far corner of the left post. It would be disappointing should Germany fail to progress from the Group stage in this tournament. Such was there fate in 2018 and making another consecutive break in this round would be such a break of there quality. They need this game to decide and a draw won't he such a bad result as Spain is no weak team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 08:09:34 PM

Both teams have been great so far with no particular team having any much advantage over the other. Except for Germany which we could say have managed to net an offside goal with A. Rudiger. M. Neuer helped his team to an important save with a shot to the far corner of the left post. It would be disappointing should Germany fail to progress from the Group stage in this tournament. Such was there fate in 2018 and making another consecutive break in this round would be such a break of there quality. They need this game to decide and a draw won't he such a bad result as Spain is no weak team.
even after 50 mins both the great teams have not been able to manage to score even a single goal.
Although both the great teams are making good strike on the target but nothing is working so far.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 08:12:31 PM

Spain V Germany

I'm enjoying the big match between Spain vs Germany now. Neither team could score in the first half. Germany will need to win today's match at any cost if they want to qualify for the next round. Because they lost the first match against Japan. On the other hand, since Japan lost today's match against Costa Rica. So a win in today's match will increase Germany's chances of qualifying for the next round.

I wouldn't say that Germany played very well today. The performance of Spanish players is more stable than that of Germany. And Spain's match strategy is better. My guess is that the match will also be a draw. Otherwise, Spain will win this match. Germany's chances of victory seem slim.
it's almost 60 mins by now. None of the team has been able to manage a single goal.
Morata has entered the field as a substitute - almost ten mins to the second half both the team nill  - nill

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1233

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 08:14:54 PM

Costa Rica kept their hopes of World Cup knockout alive by defeating Japan. Costa Ricans lost 7-0 against Spain with a huge margin and won 1-0 that day. But despite the loss, the Samurai Blues still have a chance to advance to the next round. Japan and Costa Rica spend the first half in a frenzy. In the first half, neither team could create any real chances. As a result, a goalless scoreline accompanied them before the break. Early in the second half of the match, Japan overpowered Costa Rica. But they could not get the desired goal even after attacking one after the other. On the contrary, they sat digesting one goal. In the 81st minute, Keisha Fuller scored a Konakuni shot from Tejeda's pass. This resulted in 1 goal and that goal earned Costa Rica the win. All the players of Costa Rica cheered and all the spectators were very happy after this victory.

but in my opinion in the next match Japan will definitely have more difficulty winning. because the next opponent is Spain. but of course surprises do happen. and if spain can win the match later against germany. then Spain will certainly qualify and the remaining tickets will be contested by Costa Rica and Japan. but even Costa Rica will have a hard time because Germany is a strong team. but now I'm more curious about the results of the match between Spain vs Germany. because this match will also be decisive for both teams. because if Germany loses then he must be willing not to qualify.

So far, the Germany-Spain score is nil and the match is pretty boring. I wouldn't really like to see either of these two teams drop out of the Championship, they will be interesting to watch in the play-offs, but this is the World Cup and weaker teams like to surprise... I think Germany will definitely make the playoffs

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 08:18:35 PM

The Croatian team deserves this win after showing a master-class performance against the Canadiens, I can't believe that Croatia could win the game after conceding an early goal in the 2minutes of the game but I think the goal motivated them to take control of the game from the first half down to the full time of the game. 10 shots on goal but 4 beautiful goals scored and two goals coming from the man Andrej Kramaric who is going to be voted the man of the match if am not mistaken, I believe the coach substituted Andrej Kramaric so he could be feet in their next match otherwise we should have gotten the first world cup hat- trick from him.

Spain and Germany match is unpredictable but I think Germany needs to heal because they have been wounded in this competition.
They really have some amazing veterans that knows how to play not just physically but very well in skill and play smart at the same time.

These days many of the football players we see have some great talent but they are athletes at the same time, they take care of their body like a temple and that's a great thing, look at the amazing run Mbappe had on France game, dude looks like he could have been a sprint runner in Olympics if he wanted to BUT the "smart" kind of football players, the zidane, the ronaldinho type of players feel like they do not exist anymore and Crotia proved me wrong, they really do have a lot of smart players who see what even we can't see from the camera angle.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 08:19:14 PM

So far, the Germany-Spain score is nil and the match is pretty boring. I wouldn't really like to see either of these two teams drop out of the Championship, they will be interesting to watch in the play-offs, but this is the World Cup and weaker teams like to surprise... I think Germany will definitely make the playoffs
Does anyone know which country exports all the footballs for the big tournaments? That country do not play football at the international level
But they send football to the whole world? Can you guess the name of the country?
Spain 0 and German 0 at 61 minute

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2022, 08:20:58 PM

The first half is over. I can't say that this half was very enjoyable mostly. Spain seemed better in general. Germany were still really close to getting ahead first but it was a very clear offside of course. I know that it isn't easy to do so against Spain but Germany must find a way to increase their productivity more. Because with this level of performance the second half can also be really problematic for them. Spain know how to play against them. Maybe they haven't scored yet but I feel like they will do so.

I still can't forget their meet in the Nations League. Spain literally demolished them by 6-0. At least Germany are not that much bad right now. This game is very likely to end by a small margin but I'm afraid Germany might not be the winner side. By the way I was surprised to see Kehrer getting only a yellow card for that very dangerous dive. Normally it would have ended up with a red card also.
Even in this world cup I am still supporting Spain, and I also believed Spain fans are more than Germany fans.  In the first half Spain was controlling the ball but in this second half Germany is seeing to be in the  control not the ball, Germany just missed one goal and Germany players have taken 3 yellow cards in the match so far. Yes the match is interesting .

Because the both teams are strong enough on the pitch. Spain has finally scored one goal.   That is one nil now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 08:23:46 PM

The first half is over. I can't say that this half was very enjoyable mostly. Spain seemed better in general. Germany were still really close to getting ahead first but it was a very clear offside of course. I know that it isn't easy to do so against Spain but Germany must find a way to increase their productivity more. Because with this level of performance the second half can also be really problematic for them. Spain know how to play against them. Maybe they haven't scored yet but I feel like they will do so.

I still can't forget their meet in the Nations League. Spain literally demolished them by 6-0. At least Germany are not that much bad right now. This game is very likely to end by a small margin but I'm afraid Germany might not be the winner side. By the way I was surprised to see Kehrer getting only a yellow card for that very dangerous dive. Normally it would have ended up with a red card also.
Even in this world cup I am still supporting Spain, and I also believed Spain fans are more than Germany fans.  In the first half Spain was controlling the ball but in this second half Germany is seeing to be in the  control not the ball, Germany just missed one goal and Germany players have taken 3 yellow cards in the match so far. Yes the match is interesting .

Because the both teams are strong enough on the pitch. Spain has finally scored one goal.   That is one nil now.
the substitute MArata has been able to score one goal for SPain
This is for the first time in the world cup history Germans has been defeated constive  twice

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2022, 08:29:58 PM

Alvaro Morata has given the Spanish giant the lead what a heartbreak it will be for Germany if they fail to equalize in this game!
Everyone expected Germany to fight in this game but Spain has been the better side since the beginning of the match and they have been asking questions on the defense line of Germany but Morata was able to get a fantastic goal in the 62nd minute I believe Spain should be able to hold unto the one goal till the final whistle.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 08:31:15 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2022, 08:42:48 PM by SOKO-DEKE

Spain V Germany

Both Spain and Germany national teams are playing well but from what I am currently watching Spain is  in better ball control in pitch than Germany. If Spain win or draw tonight, Spain will qualify for round 16 easily but if Germany was luck to win the group E table will favorable to any country to qualify for round 16. But in this match Spain is a favorable team to win because of team performance,the team is are really playing well.

If Germany to be out in this group stage it is a shame to the players and the entire country because they are among one of the favorite country people are expecting them to qualify for round 16 in the group E.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 08:33:11 PM

Costa Rica kept their hopes of World Cup knockout alive by defeating Japan. Costa Ricans lost 7-0 against Spain with a huge margin and won 1-0 that day. But despite the loss, the Samurai Blues still have a chance to advance to the next round. Japan and Costa Rica spend the first half in a frenzy. In the first half, neither team could create any real chances. As a result, a goalless scoreline accompanied them before the break. Early in the second half of the match, Japan overpowered Costa Rica. But they could not get the desired goal even after attacking one after the other. On the contrary, they sat digesting one goal. In the 81st minute, Keisha Fuller scored a Konakuni shot from Tejeda's pass. This resulted in 1 goal and that goal earned Costa Rica the win. All the players of Costa Rica cheered and all the spectators were very happy after this victory.

but in my opinion in the next match Japan will definitely have more difficulty winning. because the next opponent is Spain. but of course surprises do happen. and if spain can win the match later against germany. then Spain will certainly qualify and the remaining tickets will be contested by Costa Rica and Japan. but even Costa Rica will have a hard time because Germany is a strong team. but now I'm more curious about the results of the match between Spain vs Germany. because this match will also be decisive for both teams. because if Germany loses then he must be willing not to qualify.

Spain's performance in the first match was excellent and organized. They dominated the entire match against Costa Rica and won easily. But today's beating their performance is not good. They are making many wrong passes. A wrong pass in such an important match is very risky.

In the second half, Alvaro Morata's goal gave Spain the lead. And after that they had some good attacks. Germany's performance is poor today as in previous matches. Spain will probably win today's match 1-0

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 08:34:25 PM

Of course Spain is not a weak team in the 2022 World Cup, even now Spain has managed to get ahead of Germany by Morata's goal in 62 minutes. Germany can be said to be the most ineffective team in 2 group stage matches including this time against Spain. From the statistics alone, Spain has a lot ahead, but the game is not over so I can't come to a conclusion yet.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Frankolala

Activity: 700
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 08:40:45 PM

the substitute MArata has been able to score one goal for SPain
This is for the first time in the world cup history Germans has been defeated constive  twice
Good work from Bosquet to Morata who net the German post at the 62nd minutes to give Spain a lead in the match.
I believe Spain will make it to the next round because presently they have proved it. I feel for the German machines this world cup because of their early exit from the world cup. It is still Spain 1-0 against the Germans

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2022, 08:42:00 PM

Argentina vs Mexico this game was very well played Argentina scored 2 goals. After the start of the game I was very worried as neither team could score but L. Messi scored the first goal in 64 minutes. Then in 87 minutes E. Fernández scored another goal.  .Mexico could not score any goal in this whole match.Mexico played a lot of Fouls in this match.
Both made fouls. There is very small difference between the two. Argentina made 15 fouls and Mexico made 19 fouls. Overall Argentina was in complete control over the match and they are very sure in winning the match. They executed the plan. During the game Mexico got 4 yellow cards. As in every match Messi did what is being assigned to him and the early goal gives more confidence to the rest of the players.

The Argentina vs Mexico game had more fouls than any other game.  Because Argentina got one yellow card for 15 fouls and Mexico got two yellow cards for more than 19 fouls.  Because Afran tries to win the match between Argentina and Mexico tomorrow.  Because the team that loses this group stage game will not be able to go to the next group even if the team has points.  Because of which everyone is desperate to win.
Yes in this match Mexico made more fouls. And got 4 yellow cards. Mexico tried hard to score in the whole game but couldn't score any goals. But in this match Argentina players got 1 yellow cards. Argentina players also played fouls game today. Anyway Argentina  I am very happy and congratulations to Argentina team for winning this match.

I am very happy that you have won with the victory of Argentina, despite all Atrgentina is very lucky to have Messi, I think that Messi was actually the Savior of Argentina, Lauretano who was the player that everyone expected a lot from him sincerely did not a lot, on the other hand, the goalkeeper Dibu Martinez made a great free kick save, the goalkeeper really showed off there, I think the Argentine shines more when he does not speak, because they were on the verge of being eliminated from the World Cup, if not Messi existed in that game, I say and I think that Mexico would have passed and it would have been easy to get the 3 points, because Messi is a player who is sincerely out of bounds.

Messi's goals, the Mexican goalkeeper Ochoa, who is his figure, he couldn't do anything, he looked bad, that is, Messi made him look bad, that's something I call lucky to have Messi.

Lionel Messi explains how Argentina beat Mexico

Lionel Messi has revealed that Argentina treated the crunch game against Mexico like a new World Cup tournament following their shock defeat to Saudi Arabia in their opening game.

As a result of the earlier defeat, Argentina would have been eliminated on the spot had they lost against Mexico as well, while even a draw would have made progression to the knockout stages extremely difficult with only one more game to play.

Source: https://www.90min.com/posts/lionel-messi-explains-how-argentina-beat-mexico-world-cup

Both Argentina and PSG are very lucky that Messi plays for them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2022, 08:43:48 PM

Alvaro Morata has given the Spanish giant the lead what a heartbreak it will be for Germany if they fail to equalize in this game!
Everyone expected Germany to fight in this game but Spain has been the better side since the beginning of the match and they have been asking questions on the defense line of Germany but Morata was able to get a fantastic goal in the 62nd minute I believe Spain should be able to hold unto the one goal till the final whistle.
Germany are making all attempts to get an equaliser. Musiala just missed a good chance to get the goal that would have changed the game around. Spain defense got even more difficult to break. But finally the goal for Germany came through from Musiala in the 83'. The game is now leveled 1-1. Germany needs this draw most the might have to play their best defense tactics till the match ends.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 08:48:56 PM

Spain V Germany

The game between Germany and Spain is going great. Ball Contal Spain did more. But in my opinion, Spain does not have a good finisher, if there was a goal scorer, Spain would have been able to score by now. Let's see what happens in the second half.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 08:49:38 PM
Merited by rendravolt (1)

Germany just scored 1 goal and this is all they need to get an "easier" last game with Japan.

At this moment we have

Spain 4
Japan 3
Costa Rica 1
Germany 1

in the last turn we have Germany-Costa Rica, and if they beat them they will be in the final phase pretty easily.

The only ways they will be not qualified if they beat Costa Rica are:

Japan beats Spain and they can't score 5 goals to Costa Rica
Japan draw with Spain by 2-2 (or more) and Germany beat Costa Rica by only 1-0

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: