May 09, 2024, 02:58:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the team do you think will win the Final
Argentina - 55 (69.6%)
France - 24 (30.4%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA 2022 world cup  (Read 59131 times)
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 767

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2022, 03:56:34 PM

32 teams have confirmed players who will strengthen their respective countries' football teams in Qatar. Of course, the names of the players who were sent to Qatar were the best players in their respective positions in the hope of giving the best results for their country. In addition, we hope that the players who were brought to Qatar are not sent home again due to injury.

During the World Cup, we definitely have a team that we will support and still like the previous World Cups, Prance is my favorite team. If you?

The loss of the names of Pogba and Kante in the France squad due to injury made the team atmosphere a little different. But the presence of Camavinga and Tchouameni can cover it even though they both don't have as much experience as Pogba and Kante.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 06:36:36 PM

German no doubt will perform well in Qatar, as well as Argentine but their not favourite for the title. We should watch Portugal and France closely their are favourite for the title to me.
There are some players that I consider important not being able to participate in the World Cup this time. N'Golo Kante, Pogba, Mendy, Martial. In 2018 they became Deschamps' main players. Especially Pogba, he became the life of the french game. To qualify for the group I still don't believe they are capable. But to be champion again seems difficult. I prefer it with Brazil at the moment.
Yes indeed France lost some important players in this World Cup, but it will not be a big problem because they have a large stock of players in that position. Portugal is another country that is believed to be able to talk more at the Qatar World Cup. However, bad news came to their captain today, yes, Cristiano Ronaldo became a hot topic of conversation after he appeared in an interview and gave the latest information about how he feels at his current club, Manchester United.
Argentina was also predicted by many people that they would penetrate the highest round, namely the final, but let's just wait for their progress, whether they will be able to answer the trust of many people to be able to go far in Qatar.

As far as I'm concerned, Brazil, Argentina, France, and Germany are the four teams that I think are the favorites to be the semifinalists of this World Cup. In my honest opinion, I believe that Brazil is being given much more credit than it deserves or I should even say that they are being overrated by many people. Brazil does not seem to have a strong midfield area in their team, which seems to be a weakness. They will be faced with a lot of problems as a result of that.

A compact and balanced team is what Argentina has on its side. Argentina, however, has a few problems in terms of defense, especially when it comes to that defensive wing. Obviously, France is missing the services of some of its most prominent players at the moment. There are a few problems with the attack inside Germany as well. I am looking forward to seeing how they deal with these problems.

Regards

Duke

Polkeins
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1457

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 06:38:14 PM

Many always consider Belgium to be a dark horse, but this country never lives up to expectations and only once were they able to finish third at the last World Cup. By the way, it's not a one player team. I take it you are talking about Romelo Lukaku or Kevin de Bruyne. Apart from those players, they have one of the best goalkeepers in the world Thibaut Courtois, midfielder Axel Witsel, strikers Dries Mertens or Eden Hazard. With players like that, they should be successful because it's likely that at the next World Cup, a lot of players will leave the national team.
Belgium have a good team that were capable of winning an international trophy for the country, i feel if they were to win something it would have happened either in the 2014 or 2018 world cup, or the Euro tournaments that have been played between that time, because that was when their star players were at their best, since they didn't win it then, they can't win it now, most of their best players are not as good as they were around 8 years ago, like Hazard for example, kevin de bruyne is still a great player, but i think he was better around 4 years ago. Belgium still have a good team, but i feel they are incapable of winning the 2022 world cup.

I don't agree that stars in the Belgium team are too old. De Bruyne is 31, Curtois is 30, Lukaku 29... All of them are around 30 years of age and that is the time when a football player should still play at their best. Especially for the star players like the ones I mentioned. OK, Mertens is a bit old with 35 but he is one of rare players that old in the team.
I think the problem here is not the age of the players, but the fact that the next generation of players is weaker than the previous ones, and the national team really peaked in 2014-2018 and the best players of the Belgian national team are around 30 or more years old. Although De Bruyne is one of the best players in the world, but this class of player is the only one in the team. Azar has given up a lot, Mertens, Lukaku and Kurtua are still very good, but whether they can beat France or Argentina or Brazil is a big question.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1306

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2022, 07:22:43 PM

I don't know if you guys know about, but I read some good articles about the Qatar squad
Just to be clear, I don't believe Qatar can classify to next rounds in the same group of Netherlands and Senegal, but...

--> Qatar is doing their best to do a good World Cup, so they ended their local championship 2 months before the world cup to have more time training than other teams.
--> Since mid July they are playing together, and it were already 9 matches, more than any other countries.
--> They won the Asia Cup 2019 and 9 players are the same today.
--> They played America Cup 2019 and Golden Cup 2021, with the same coach since 2017

So at least they are trying their best to do a memorable championship in their home, I'm anxious to see the results.
Maybe in another group they could classify, I consider Netherlands almost impossible to beat, and Senegal / Equador are more traditional tems with medium to good level, if they manage to at least get a draw against Netherlands, they can have a chance to qualify in 2nd.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 07:34:29 PM

I have also read that several sponsors have withdrawn from advertising and marketing during the World Cup. All well and good, but why all the commotion now? Countries should have intervened when it became apparent how the working conditions turned out to be, nobody did anything or dared to do anything. The last person to blame is the players. FIFA is the main culprit, but also top countries with strong teams should have made a better and earlier statement. What good is wearing a captain's armband when the damage has already been done?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 812
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2022, 07:53:08 PM

Any predictions guys on who'll be the top scorer in this World Cup? Ronaldo, Mbappe, Pedro, Lukaku, Depay, Messi? Who would you bet to be the top scorer in this upcoming World Cup? I'm rooting for Neymar or Ronaldo but the latter isn't that bad too.
Because of the problems he is facing, which I am sure will impair his performance for his country Portugal, I don't include Ronaldo among the best scorers of the World Cup.
Messi and Mbappe are my picks based on their league form, as well as how important both of them are to their national teams. Messi is a very talented player with experience who will be able to turn things around for his country, and Mbappe too will be among this world cup's top scorers.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 09:10:50 PM

Big respect to France national captain team Hugo Lloris about his statement not any ideas try to boycott FIFA 2022 World Cup in Qatar after several countries and personal person try to boycott with human right reason. I think he has been the first player said to public about support for Qatar become host of World Cup and suggest not wear rainbow armband. Seems he most understood player know what the culture and and majority people in the Qatar.

FIFA have been prohibit with all national team used their own armband and actually Denmark become first country deny by FIFA used T Shirt training with named human right.

All clearly there are nothing bad happen in Qatar as host World Cup.
Nothing bad going on in Qatar? Is that how you see people can't wear rainbow armbands as a show of support and no human rights worn? I mean that alone should tell you that it is not ok you realize that right? For the name of "cultural differences" you are supporting people being banned and jailed and punished for being a LGBT member of the community, Qatar doesn't allow people to drink alcohol, and it is against the law to be gay, how could it be against the law to be gay?

It is like saying it is against the law to be blonde. They had also over a dozen deaths while building these stadiums in terrible slavery conditions. Lloris is a disgusting person if he thinks Qatar is alright.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2022, 09:26:39 PM

Qatar doesn't allow people to drink alcohol, and it is against the law to be gay, how could it be against the law to be gay?

Its against their 'law' and they intended not to change their law for a month just because this is World Cup so its either you follow the rules or you dont get to watch your favourite country play in Qatar. I think its not fair in some sense but they have all the rights to make the rules because they are hosting this event in their home country

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 976

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 09:31:16 PM

I don't agree that stars in the Belgium team are too old. De Bruyne is 31, Curtois is 30, Lukaku 29... All of them are around 30 years of age and that is the time when a football player should still play at their best. Especially for the star players like the ones I mentioned. OK, Mertens is a bit old with 35 but he is one of rare players that old in the team.
In terms of age indeed De Bruyne, Curtois and Romelu Lukaku are getting older, but these three players are key players for the current Belgian team, the experience of these three players can make a difference for the Belgian squad. The biggest problem for Belgium is whether Romelu Lukaku will recover before the World Cup takes place, because there are still many who doubt his recovery ahead of the World Cup.
Romelu Lukaku is a really big player for them. He is one of the best strikers in the world who can do great things on the forward line. With these features, he will be a football player that I can enjoy watching in the world cup. I hope he recovers quickly from injury and shows his skills here for us with all his might. Belgium is one of the strong teams of this tournament.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
imamusma

Activity: 1358
Merit: 731

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 09:37:11 PM

Nothing bad going on in Qatar? Is that how you see people can't wear rainbow armbands as a show of support and no human rights worn? I mean that alone should tell you that it is not ok you realize that right? For the name of "cultural differences" you are supporting people being banned and jailed and punished for being a LGBT member of the community, Qatar doesn't allow people to drink alcohol, and it is against the law to be gay, how could it be against the law to be gay?

It is like saying it is against the law to be blonde. They had also over a dozen deaths while building these stadiums in terrible slavery conditions. Lloris is a disgusting person if he thinks Qatar is alright.
Each country has its own rules that may not suit your culture and those of other countries. Is it worth arguing about?
If you don't really like the way Qatar enforces rules for everyone who visits there during the World Cup, then maybe you shouldn't be going there that long.

I don't know what's wrong with the rules in Qatar, especially about some things. But some people start to be unfriendly when they don't get freedom in another country that suits their culture so far.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 09:43:40 PM

Each country has its own rules that may not suit your culture and those of other countries. Is it worth arguing about?
If you don't really like the way Qatar enforces rules for everyone who visits there during the World Cup, then maybe you shouldn't be going there that long.

Don't worry, people already protest it and don't go there anyway. Qatar government had to bring Pakistani people to cheer for other countries, what a joke right? No matter what Qatar do it's impossible to clear people's minds. They realize how bad prestige they have in the rest of the world, which casts a shadow on the tournament. And I don't even mention organizing a World Cup in Winter. Qatar spent too much money but in return they will get so little.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 09:57:13 PM

Mere looking at the countries in group F, there's no single doubt that Belgium and Croatia will qualify in the group but hopefully it's not going to be an easy fight for the both countries.  

Remember there is always a chance before the final whistle blows. The first game is always a lot of surprises and maybe it can happen. Especially for Croatia vs Morocco, this match looks less one-sided. Morocco still has a chance to Draw.   
They do have a chance at it but I personally feel it's still a bit difficult.
Croatia has a huge advantage in this regard but even more so given their previous record they still look very strong for Morocco.
In terms of players, it is also clear that Croatia is superior, so this possibility will be an easy win for them.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 11:10:00 PM

~snip~
That's one reasonable way to look at it. The more obvious high quality games are exciting to look forward to, but I wouldn't say that the Netherlands will easily beat Senegal either. It reminds me of the Cup in 2014 and Argentina in group F. They won against Bosnia-Herzgowina 2:1, against Iran 1:0 in the 90th+1 minute, and against Nigeria in a sweat with 3:2. Most people would think that the team, which then made it to the final, should have won the group with ease, but those games could have gone either way. I think that almost every group is also set up such that there might be very surprising results waiting for us. Germany didn't pass the group stage at the 2018 Cup in a seemingly doable group. I look forward to a lot of those games.
Argentina and Brazil qualified to this world cup without losing a single match. And the South American qualification is extremely tough. It's full of great teams.

That tells you that those 2 squads are at an extremely high level, and there's no chance that either of them will not go to the next round.

Although I also believe that they will make it through relatively easily, there are lots of examples when teams played a perfect qualification and still got kicked out during the group stage at the World Cup. There is no guarantee as you put it saying that there is no chance either of them could fail to make it. The odds are clear here, but look back at several World Cups, check the qualifiers and then see how teams got busted during the final group stage. You can get under pressure very quickly by losing the first game in an unlucky way. That is how soccer works and that's great because it is more fun to watch that way.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2022, 11:46:01 PM

Any predictions guys on who'll be the top scorer in this World Cup? Ronaldo, Mbappe, Pedro, Lukaku, Depay, Messi? Who would you bet to be the top scorer in this upcoming World Cup? I'm rooting for Neymar or Ronaldo but the latter isn't that bad too.
I think Mbappe or Messi since their national teams could play longer than the others. For Neymar I think he will have many forwarders playing with him that will take a part from his goals.
CR7 I don't expect much from him and Portugal. I prefer to be wrong and see them playing good..

Josefjix

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 12:41:34 AM

I think Mbappe or Messi since their national teams could play longer than the others. For Neymar I think he will have many forwarders playing with him that will take a part from his goals.
CR7 I don't expect much from him and Portugal. I prefer to be wrong and see them playing good..
Neymar Jr will play with his fellow brazilian stars, and they would do what's they are best known which is goals and amazing skills we don't know exists. France, I don't think they would be able to break the cause that have befallen the previous defending champions of world cup. The past champions don't always qualify from the group stage which is very poor and have taken big measures in the world cup. It's also known as world cup cause and I'm fully hoping that France breaks it this time around. Messi and Ronaldo, I think it's the end of era of the both G.O.A.T.S this might possibly be the last time we would witnessed high class football game from both of them, so I'm definitely going to use my time to enjoy their game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CGRevu
Copper Member

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2022, 01:23:33 AM

World Cup Group A

We expect the Netherlands to top this group without too much difficulty, although their trickiest game will be their opening one against Senegal whose squad includes international superstars such as Sadio Mane and Kalidou Koulibaly. Senegal will be favourites to qualify for the last 16 behind the Netherlands, but don’t rule out Qatar putting up a fight to grab the coveted second group place. Whilst Ecuador finished a respectable 4th in World Cup qualifying, we think that Qatar will sneak a victory in the opening game of the tournament which puts them ahead in the final standings.  

We saw what Russia did in 2018 as the home team making it to the quarter-finals and home field will help Qatar. First match Qatar
vs. Ecuador the best bet is Qatar + 0.50.

Predictions and Reviews of all matches
Sarah Azhari

Activity: 868
Merit: 739

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 01:25:00 AM

Mere looking at the countries in group F, there's no single doubt that Belgium and Croatia will qualify in the group but hopefully it's not going to be an easy fight for the both countries.  

Remember there is always a chance before the final whistle blows. The first game is always a lot of surprises and maybe it can happen. Especially for Croatia vs Morocco, this match looks less one-sided. Morocco still has a chance to Draw.   
They do have a chance at it but I personally feel it's still a bit difficult.
Croatia has a huge advantage in this regard but even more so given their previous record they still look very strong for Morocco.
In terms of players, it is also clear that Croatia is superior, so this possibility will be an easy win for them.
I still find Luca Modric on the squad, He is 35 old year which I think is not good again to run to get the ball. better to put him on the front together with Mandzukic. but the formation I look, Modric will play as playmaker to supply a ball to front. so when meet Maroco where have Ziyech and Hakimi, there will be surprise if draw. We have to forget Croatia as finalist long time ago because they have the old player inside.
Awaklara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 660

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 01:54:59 AM

I still find Luca Modric on the squad, He is 35 old year which I think is not good again to run to get the ball. better to put him on the front together with Mandzukic. but the formation I look, Modric will play as playmaker to supply a ball to front. so when meet Maroco where have Ziyech and Hakimi, there will be surprise if draw. We have to forget Croatia as finalist long time ago because they have the old player inside.

Modric is a player of speed and tenacity. despite having a relatively smaller body posture. but he has very good bait accuracy.
not good when he will be played up front. he is a good looper and feeder. he will always be behind the striker to surprise the opponent.
are in group F, along with Belgium, Canada, and Morocco. I still believe there is a big chance for Croatia to qualify for the next phase.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 02:16:30 AM

The Croatia team of now is much different than the one we had four years ago. Back then, players such as Ivan Perišić and Luka Modrić were in their peak form. And as far as I know, Modrić is 37 years old, and not 35. This is definitely going to be his last world cup. And the younger players such as Bruno Petković and Mislav Oršić are yet to prove that they can replace the vacuum left by Modrić. But football is such an unpredictable game. They surprised us back in 2018, and may well repeat that once again this time in Qatar.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Ahli38

Activity: 812
Merit: 734

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2022, 03:59:21 AM

Modric is a player of speed and tenacity. despite having a relatively smaller body posture. but he has very good bait accuracy.
not good when he will be played up front. he is a good looper and feeder. he will always be behind the striker to surprise the opponent.
are in group F, along with Belgium, Canada, and Morocco. I still believe there is a big chance for Croatia to qualify for the next phase.
Of course Croatia still has a good chance even in this World Cup. Even now we still see that the squad from Croatia is still almost the same as in the 2018 world cup. Maybe Loka Modric is indeed not young anymore and his performance is certainly not as good as in 2018. But for Ivan Perisic who is now 33 years old. I still see him not seeing much of a dip in form yet. and as we know that in the Croatian national team there are also many players with other glorious careers such as Two midfielders who are quite reliable, namely Matteo Kovacic and Mario Pasalic.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: