May 07, 2024, 01:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the team do you think will win the Final
Argentina - 55 (69.6%)
France - 24 (30.4%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA 2022 world cup  (Read 59130 times)
BlackRexuz

Activity: 270
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2022, 06:49:08 AM

The penalty has ruin Croatia strategy because after Messi goal Croatia was unable to performing well apparently Argentina know how to counter defensive strategy from Croatia so 3-0 is decent score for them considering Argentina performance was outstanding last night and in this match too Messi has made new records that he is Argentina player with the most assists in world cup along with Maradona and 5 goals during this tournament makes his record equal to Mbappe however this is Messi second final match and looking forward to see Argentina upcoming opponent today

The penalty truely ruined the whole game, we were having a very strong contented game that both sides were looking determined to win with Croatia having a little more momentum but everything changed after that early penalty that was givens to Argentina, and frankly speaking that wasn't a penalty. What do you expect the keeper to do at that point when he came out to block the ball. He didn't make any attempt to foul the player instead the player saw him and went towards his direction then they both collided.

From the way the world cup has been going I won't be surprised if Argentina wins it, they have been the most favored side in this world cup with 5 penalties in 6 games and that has been the most at any world cup.  What's even the function of the VAR if decision like this can't be reviewed. The keeper stood his ground, the ball wasn't even hit with enough force to go into the net and was easily clearable. Tha penalty spoiled the whole game yesterday and took out all the energy from the Croatian players, they didn't deserve such treatment just to favor Messi.

If you saw how sick it was back in 2018 at the match, Korasia vs Argentina at the Russia World Cup, where at that time Argentina lost to Croatia 0-3 and in my opinion this match deserved to be won by Argentina, with their mission of revenge at that time.  that, so it doesn't matter the referee's decision to give a Penalty to Argentina, if you are not sure about the Referee's decision you can see several replays, if the Croatian goalkeeper spreads his legs to butt an Argentinian player and it is very clear, that it is a violation for spreading his legs to  to block the speed of the Argentine players and not block the movement of the ball, so it is very appropriate if the referee gives a Penalty prize for Argentina.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajanwalker

Activity: 1484
Merit: 459

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 06:49:44 AM

Argentina took a well-deserved win. I can say that they easily passed Croatia, which eliminated strong teams until the semi-finals. Messi scored a goal and also made an assist. What will happen today is the biggest question of interest. Morocco reached the semi-finals and eliminated Spain. Things are more difficult now. They are facing the last champion France and we can say that the football played by France is literally a team game. He has a star like Mbappe but he is not in the foreground. It is more commonly referred to as a team. Morocco's squad is also very good and a surprise result may come today. I really want Morocco to pass the tour and even win the trophy.

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 06:57:47 AM

The Croatian defense let them down.  I’m sorry to say this but they started very well as the midfield trio, but this is football. If you don’t score, you’ll lose. Messi put in a talisman-like performance during the win over Croatia, dispatching the first goal from the penalty spot, and making a beautiful run past Gvardiol before playing in Alvarez for his second and third. He’s really need to win this trophy so it will solidify him for many as the best footballer of all time.

Croats should have never conceded that penalty in the 34th minute. It was a very costly mistake. Both the teams were evenly posed till then and the goal from the penalty kick changed the course of the match. And before the Croatian players could recover, Julián Álvarez scored the second goal in a matter of few minutes. At half-time, Argentina was well ahead at 2-0 and at this point the outcome of the match was pretty clear. And it was a very poor tackle from the goalkeeper that conceded the penalty. Dominik Livaković was exceptional till then, but this mistake from him probably cost Croatia a place in the final.
Croatia's coach messed up. Had his team playing on the front foot way too early. Their usually conservative in their approach. And the extra quality Argentina had in attack showed in Messi. Football match is about moments and taking your chances. I honestly don’t see the debate. Clear obstruction, Livaković couldn’t do much to avoid Alvarez, hence the yellow and the penalty.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2022, 06:57:52 AM

Argentina were incredible and showed great dominance in the game against Croatia. I expected so much more from Croatia but unfortunately Argentina were too good and didn't give Croatia any chance in the game. Messi showed his class yet again scoring a goal and assisting two in the game tonight. Julian Alvarez looked like the heir to Aguero in the match and was instrumental in the win. After this game, it is fair to say that Argentina have won the 2022 World Cup.
I expected it to be a really tough game for Argentina,but they were all in from the first minute,I think they learnt from their draw against Netherlands, Croatia game plan was to keep the ball but they make too much mistake and Argentina capitalise on that with counters attack.Messi was the different between them, is shocking knowing that he is 35 and still nutmeg and dribbling/speeding pass younger opponent,I thought Lautaro Martinez will pair the PSG man but is Alvarez that Is delivery.it now seems that it is written in the sky That Messi will win the world cup.

Stake VIP wager
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4153

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2022, 07:30:48 AM

Infact an incident like this also happened in the Portugal vs Morocco match in the Moroccan penalty box when Bruno fernandes (if I don't forget) was fouled by one of the Moroccan players. However, it was declared not a violation.

Now you can see how things are playing out. Guess what, the game Portugal played against Morocco, they had 5 Argentina referee in that match so how do you intend they called that against Morocco when they'll unconsciously, be against Portugal winning the world cup and getting eliminated so the chances of their God (Messi) increases of winning the tournament. No doubt Messi has been brilliant in this world cup but when everything just plays into your favor, it becomes suspicious and for a fact that a referee officiating a game that you're playing in says he hate giving you yellow cards just says it all (this is in regards to the handball that Messi committed against the Netherlands but wasn't booked).

FIFA wants Messi to win this world cup and so did the hosting officials, FIFA is corrupt and at this level they're no longer hiding it. They should just give the World cup to him instead of stressing players when they know they won't allow them play a fair game. At this point, the whole game is getting disgusting and I stop watching yesterday game immediately that penalty was given. It changed the whole momentum. Atleast today we'll be having a fair game between France and Morocco.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1596
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 07:43:54 AM

Argentina were incredible and showed great dominance in the game against Croatia. I expected so much more from Croatia but unfortunately Argentina were too good and didn't give Croatia any chance in the game. Messi showed his class yet again scoring a goal and assisting two in the game tonight. Julian Alvarez looked like the heir to Aguero in the match and was instrumental in the win. After this game, it is fair to say that Argentina have won the 2022 World Cup.
I expected it to be a really tough game for Argentina,but they were all in from the first minute,I think they learnt from their draw against Netherlands, Croatia game plan was to keep the ball but they make too much mistake and Argentina capitalise on that with counters attack.Messi was the different between them, is shocking knowing that he is 35 and still nutmeg and dribbling/speeding pass younger opponent,I thought Lautaro Martinez will pair the PSG man but is Alvarez that Is delivery.it now seems that it is written in the sky That Messi will win the world cup.
it will be closer for Messi to win the world cup, just one step away and with the quality of the team that Argentina has at the moment it is very possible for that.

Regarding the victory with a convincing score for Argentina against Croatia, it was really beyond my expectations because I thought it would be fierce after seeing the games of the two teams in the previous match, but the Argentine coach was very keen to see space to penetrate the Croatian defense, no other words. what can be said for Argentina at this time except to congratulate them on what they have achieved so far.

but one thing that saddens me is that twice in a row my bets have lost during the Argentina match, they are difficult to predict.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 07:54:49 AM

Argentina took a well-deserved win. I can say that they easily passed Croatia, which eliminated strong teams until the semi-finals. Messi scored a goal and also made an assist. What will happen today is the biggest question of interest. Morocco reached the semi-finals and eliminated Spain. Things are more difficult now. They are facing the last champion France and we can say that the football played by France is literally a team game. He has a star like Mbappe but he is not in the foreground. It is more commonly referred to as a team. Morocco's squad is also very good and a surprise result may come today. I really want Morocco to pass the tour and even win the trophy.
Now things are so hard to guess. Argentina was able to finish off Croatia, where most observers gave an analysis that Argentina would not win easily, but in reality they were able to beat Croatia without any problems. Even last night's 3-0 victory was like their revenge clash in 2018 by the same score.

Morocco will also be like that later against France later. Even though they could appear in the semifinals because they were able to beat Spain. Likewise with France which is said to have a good team game. What we need to know, everything is very difficult to predict.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 710

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 08:07:18 AM

Morocco are the underdogs in this competition, they have surprised the world by coming this far in the competition, but it would seem this may very well be the end of the road for them. Their next fixture is against France, who have shown much more balance in the competition compared to Portugal and Belgium. To be honest I wasn't so sure of Portugal when they played against Morocco but I feel differently about France. Though Morocco have a good team and balanced defensively, France have the players and capability to break through the Moroccan defense. They have more world cup experience and that will be an addition to their edge over Morocco.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2022, 08:13:58 AM

Argentina is a step closer to win the World Cup they still have a match to go possibly against France, I was quite surprised that Croatia turned off in yesterday 's match they never play like they did against Brazil and I never expected them to concede as many as three goals in a semifinal that is expected to be very tough and competitive, unfortunately they were defeated blue and black, congratulations to Argentina .
Argentina show his class in match between Croatia and Argentina, not only Messi but overall team perform well they play with dedication and hardwork, although most of the player in Argentina are young and unexperienced but his gameplay and chemistry are far better than old experienced Croatian player, they take his revenge from Croatia defeat in 2018 World cup, which is a great achievement for these youngster, now Argentina are in final and will wait for his opponent in tonight match, I hope that Morocco will beat France and will face Argentina in final, both team are my favorite, if any one win I will be happy...

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
babo
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4131

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2022, 08:14:56 AM

Argentina would not make the same mistake again, it was obvious.
We also remember that Argentina has many very strong players including Messi. He is considered one of the best players of all time and has won many individual awards, including six Ballon d'Ors. In 2012 he also won the Olympic gold medal with Argentina at the London Olympic Games. He pushed the team with his charisma.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1212

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 08:19:22 AM

I expected Croatia to play better in attack, but it was not their day. Messi still reaches the final, the expectations of many regarding Argentina come true. Today, France is likely to stop Morocco, the semi-finals and the match for third place with Croatia is already a great achievement for them, and France will be a worthy opponent for Argentina in the final.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 08:25:56 AM

I expected Croatia to play better in attack, but it was not their day. Messi still reaches the final, the expectations of many regarding Argentina come true. Today, France is likely to stop Morocco, the semi-finals and the match for third place with Croatia is already a great achievement for them, and France will be a worthy opponent for Argentina in the final.
I expected Crotia to do better in defence but they were too lose more than they have ever be during the World Cup. They fixed their mind in scoring goals instead of to defend which is where their strength is always seen. It is unfortunate for them that they didn't go to the finals twice which would have been a very big record for them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 08:43:00 AM

I really liked how Argentina was playing against Croatia, scoring 3 goals against such a strong defence was impressive. The whole strategy of Croatia is not to score many goals but rather prevent the opposing team to score goals. I can understand that some people don't like the Argentinian team after their game against Netherlands, but to me they look like they winner for the 2022 worldcup. The France against Morocco game is going to be interesting, but I don't think there is any real chance for Morocco to beat France. I am putting all my money on France for tonight. The finals is then going to be France vs Argentina and I think I will be going with Argentina for the last game. Argentina was really playing well so far and also they have one more day of rest to the finals and managed to beat Croatia in 90 minutes, so the players should be in a better form. Messi should be really hyped to finally get the trophy this year. Looks like the title is going to South America this year, even though I expected it to be Brazil first.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 08:48:09 AM

I expected Crotia to do better in defence but they were too lose more than they have ever be during the World Cup. They fixed their mind in scoring goals instead of to defend which is where their strength is always seen. It is unfortunate for them that they didn't go to the finals twice which would have been a very big record for them.
I have to congratulate Argentina for winning the match over Croatia so that Argentina will advance to the Qatar world cup final this year. Argentina played so quickly and never made a mistake in the opportunities they got so they were able to score three goals, even though one of them was through a Lionel Messi penalty.

Croatia has a defense that is not so strong and the attackers are also not so good that they were not able to score a single goal against Argentina. But I also really salute Croatia's struggle in yesterday's match because they had tried to attack Argentina several times, but the results were not satisfactory for Croatia.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 08:57:06 AM

I have to congratulate Argentina for winning the match over Croatia so that Argentina will advance to the Qatar world cup final this year. Argentina played so quickly and never made a mistake in the opportunities they got so they were able to score three goals, even though one of them was through a Lionel Messi penalty.

Croatia has a defense that is not so strong and the attackers are also not so good that they were not able to score a single goal against Argentina. But I also really salute Croatia's struggle in yesterday's match because they had tried to attack Argentina several times, but the results were not satisfactory for Croatia.
Croatia performance wax too below average for a semi final thewhere totally out of their focus, no attack strike just they wanted to stop Argentina for scoring goal and in that choas they gave penalty to Argentina  and make their win more easy. Croatia defense strategy totally failed and in return they couldn't even score one goal.
Argentine on the other hand were totally blooming and enjoying their game and scoring goals a very enjoyable match for Argentina fans and the world .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 672
Merit: 603

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 08:57:55 AM

If we will all be honest, Croatia got to the semi-final with luck. I followed their matches well, they didn't perform as exceptionally as Argentina did, so I was not expecting anything less than the Argentine team winning the match yesterday. My prediction was 2-0, but the 3-0 is still not bad for a better team against the weaker one. The South American team that would have helped against such a situation is Brazil, but they are not lucky enough to meet Argentina.

Now, the final will possibly be played between France and Argentina, and France is my pick here though Argentina is fantastic too.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2022, 09:17:17 AM

If we will all be honest, Croatia got to the semi-final with luck. I followed their matches well, they didn't perform as exceptionally as Argentina did, so I was not expecting anything less than the Argentine team winning the match yesterday. My prediction was 2-0, but the 3-0 is still not bad for a better team against the weaker one. The South American team that would have helped against such a situation is Brazil, but they are not lucky enough to meet Argentina.

Now, the final will possibly be played between France and Argentina, and France is my pick here though Argentina is fantastic too.
Croatia really disappointed me in particular. The way Argentina  beats Croatia was like something else. I was having confidence on Croatia to win the match but luck was not on my side.

Messi said, they were having the confidence to win the match. But no team in this tournament was not having the confidence to win the cup. Every team was the same confident but luck was not on their side.  Because of the way Croatia won Brazil, many fans of football those who not in support not Croatia from the onset were supporting Croatia to win yesterday match.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptolove20015

Activity: 171
Merit: 32

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2022, 09:34:40 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2022, 01:56:52 PM by Cryptolove20015

Those who understand the game of football love the game.
They never troll the player with the game
Those who think trolls have mental problems
 Even after working so hard, Uruguay lost, Brazil lost, Portugal lost and 25 other teams lost. There is no guarantee that Argentina won't lose. I support Argentina. Why should I troll the other team, and if Argentina loses, why will they troll..?
If you love football, you have to love all teams, not just the team that you support, the team that plays well, not all teams that play well. No team could have come this far if they played badly.
No player ever plays badly. They try their best to move forward.
Never look down on any team or player. Don't lower your position by trolling, no matter how much we argue, at the end of the day we are all alone in the chat room.
There is no guarantee that Argentina, the team we support on the 18th, will not lose.
Everyone pray for victory.

Thanks everyone. Kiss
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 09:39:56 AM

Argentina was far better in term of quality compared with croatia. I guess that's why croatia was losing against argentina. The quality of players can be seen from the match about how fast argentina's player when running compared with croatia players.
Any counter attack makes croatia player feel so difficult to defend from argentina. The ball possessions meant nothing. The goal already made a few times by argentina and i think that argentina was focusing about how effective the attack compared with getting big ball possessions. That's a new argentina that was playing fully defensive rather than try to dominating the match through the ball possessions. That's quite impressive.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Google+

Activity: 2422
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 09:48:07 AM

Argentina players are so dedicated victory after victory for their superstar to get the trophy in the end. that's the hope of lionel messi and the team is very compact to make it happen. Argentina is only one step away from making history for the Qatar world cup. If Lionel Messi et al are able to win the trophy then this is the third world cup trophy for Argentina. Many well-known footballers on social media support Argentina to become champions in the Qatar world cup.
In today match we will see who will accompany Argentina in the final, whether France can break Morocco victory or Morocco continues to make history in this world cup.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: