Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 02:08:48 AM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 [499]
  Print  
Author Topic: Duelbits 🦁 Fantasy Premier League 🎁 Over 0.15 BTC 🎁 26/27  (Read 94161 times)
igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2478


“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.


View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 06:06:33 PM
 #9961

Isak is a huge red flag right now which fucking sucks. I have been forced to take my first hit and buy Gyokeres. Who seems to be very good since the interational break and I hope he can transfer that form to Arsenal again.

You went from grace to grass with that transfer  Grin

Gyokeres had an empty post all to himself, but dude refused to shoot the ball and his last pass to Saka was also ruined. What a week  Grin
_______

I'm having a nice WC week and my team looks solid - I was aiming for a 100 points week but Saka and Gonzola didn't turn up today.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
rdluffy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3108
Merit: 2117



View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 06:16:38 PM
 #9962

My goal for my first season is not to be the last person. I should at least finish better than one person Grin

It will be easy to finish better than me hahaha


My goal for my first season is not to be the last person. I should at least finish better than one person Grin

That's the importance of having a good bench
My bench is not so good, but not so bad either, now my team is more balanced after I use wildcard



Odegaard only scored a single point today  Tongue, but at least João Pedro earned me 12 points today
My mistake in picking the team today really cost me, though, because I wouldn’t have left Haaland as captain, I would have picked João Pedro today

But that’s part of the game,  I can’t afford to forget any GW anymore

And by the way, what a great game by Chelsea, I wonder if they managed to get the lineup right after the break?

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2478


“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.


View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 06:36:01 PM
 #9963

And by the way, what a great game by Chelsea, I wonder if they managed to get the lineup right after the break?

That was the best lineup we've had this season by far - Caicedo is back from Injury, Pep Chavarria has been integrated into the team although Palastra is still not match fit to start games.  Henderson first PL start and he was fire.

We conceded but that wasn't anybody's fault- it was a mistake but still I won't touch our defensive assets for several reasons.  Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
paco92x
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 552



View Profile
October 10, 2026, 07:54:15 PM
 #9964


You went from grace to grass with that transfer  Grin

Gyokeres had an empty post all to himself, but dude refused to shoot the ball and his last pass to Saka was also ruined. What a week  Grin
_______

I'm having a nice WC week and my team looks solid - I was aiming for a 100 points week but Saka and Gonzola didn't turn up today.

Yeah, what an idiot! Instead of shooting after getting past Trafford, he tried another dribble and lost everything. He didn't even manage to make a good pass to his teammates. No wonder he isn't in the starting lineup.
I can also say that I'm happy with how the weekend is going so far. 73 points, and maybe a few more tomorrow.

MarryWithBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 222


Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 08:43:55 PM
 #9965

I am not sure how i missed out on De Cuyper, and it hurts to see that almost everyone has him in their team, easy 15 points lost, except Gvardiol puts up a similar performance tomorrow, or Mitchell. Tongue
I am not sure how I even got De Cuyper in my team... I didn't plan for it, maybe I did copy and paste when I was serious about my team.

I know it is just half-time, but i have spent 45 minutes of my life regretting why i made Bruno Fernandes captain of my team. It has been one of those days for United were nothing seems to be going their way, they are lucky not to be down by a goal or two.
I don't know why I sold Mbeumo, honestly that stupid decision has cost me a lot.

[...]
Dude, you’ve got to be kidding. You’ve got Rogers as captain, a goal from Calafiori, and Raya picked up a bonus point ...
I nearly got Rogers over Saka but was decieved by an emergency AI Cry

Zaguru12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1323



View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 11:50:39 PM
 #9966

I don't know why I sold Mbeumo, honestly that stupid decision has cost me a lot.

You don’t know why you sold Mbeumo? Man has not been it this season and this down to the way Manchester United plays, Mbeumo was one of the most transferred out players from game week four and it was understandable so there was definitely a reason. The only thing now is that he might be good differential because with Sesko out and Amad back from injury it’s does seems like he will be in the center forward position until Carrick decides to saves his own job by tweaking this formation.


That was the best lineup we've had this season by far - Caicedo is back from Injury, Pep Chavarria has been integrated into the team although Palastra is still not match fit to start games.  Henderson first PL start and he was fire.

We conceded but that wasn't anybody's fault- it was a mistake but still I won't touch our defensive assets for several reasons.  Grin

Anybody that has watched Chelsea games this season will most certainly see that they have missed a proper defensive midfielder like Caicedo who can not only recover balls but be a shield to the unreliable defense. His return should definitely give Chelsea hope, if they can keep the consistency. The major problem is now how to address the wing backs because they are the ones exposing the defense. A back three always leaks goals if they full backs are not dependable.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2478


“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.


View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 11:59:51 PM
 #9967

Anybody that has watched Chelsea games this season will most certainly see that they have missed a proper defensive midfielder like Caicedo who can not only recover balls but be a shield to the unreliable defense. His return should definitely give Chelsea hope, if they can keep the consistency. The major problem is now how to address the wing backs because they are the ones exposing the defense. A back three always leaks goals if they full backs are not dependable.

Good thing is, we have only one weakness at the moment: our defense and that's where I want to see major improvements going forward.

We have a new set piece coach, but we concede from set pieces every week - I sometimes wonder what they do in training that isn't reflected in our games.  Grin
_______

The table is taking another shape - Harkorede, you're my next t target I'm done with Hhampuz and NotATether

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Pages: « 1 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 [499]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!