My goal for my first season is not to be the last person. I should at least finish better than one person

It will be easy to finish better than me hahaha
My goal for my first season is not to be the last person. I should at least finish better than one person

That's the importance of having a good bench
My bench is not so good, but not so bad either, now my team is more balanced after I use wildcard
Odegaard only scored a single point today

, but at least João Pedro earned me 12 points today
My mistake in picking the team today really cost me, though, because I wouldn’t have left Haaland as captain, I would have picked João Pedro today
But that’s part of the game, I can’t afford to forget any GW anymore
And by the way, what a great game by Chelsea, I wonder if they managed to get the lineup right after the break?