Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226333 times)
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 05:04:03 PM

Bitcoin has become global currency in the world, it's used in many countries now, like in USA, UK, Australia, you can even buy chocolates in UK using btc..
Bitcoins have been accepted globally because of their simplicity, their ease, their security, their originality and security.
Bitcoin was designed specifically for the internet, and the result is lower fees, less fraud, and an open payment system with free competition.    in the coming years will be transparency, openness, convenience, and price.

You must be joking, what simplicity? If you're a typical adult with a normal job and want to buy something, which one will be simpler and faster: paying for it with your credit/debit card with contactless function or taking out your phone, scanning the code and confirming the transfer? Even this simple task takes more effort with bitcoin, but first you have to register an exchange account, transfer currency there, buy bitcoin and send it to your portable wallet (phone).

Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 05:53:22 AM

Bitcoin has become global currency in the world, it's used in many countries now, like in USA, UK, Australia, you can even buy chocolates in UK using btc..
Bitcoins have been accepted globally because of their simplicity, their ease, their security, their originality and security.
Bitcoin was designed specifically for the internet, and the result is lower fees, less fraud, and an open payment system with free competition.    in the coming years will be transparency, openness, convenience, and price.
those only countries that were in first world country that already accept bitcoin as a payment, but think about those users and countries who in third world country, how they can adopt it if they don't have access on internet or they don't have laptop or desktop computer?
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:17:51 AM

This is the reason so many of us are holding our bitcoins. Bitcoin is growing in popularity, and might be even used as a side currency somewhere in the future. But that's just wishful thinking, as the governments of that country will always want to have control over their currencies, but you never know.

Soon, when you say the word "bitcoin" in a cafe, no one will look at you as if you have said a foreign word, but ask you about it!

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
MR.Seller

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:29:16 PM

Bitcoin was designed specifically for the internet, and the result is lower fees, less fraud, and an open payment system with free competition.    in the coming years will be transparency, openness, convenience, and price.
those only countries that were in first world country that already accept bitcoin as a payment, but think about those users and countries who in third world country, how they can adopt it if they don't have access on internet or they don't have laptop or desktop computer?

Yes, I agree bitcoin can't be the global currencies how about people don't have computers and internet. To the computer shop? they can't spent they time and pay they rent ? And we all know they can get money using faucet at first. They can't even do begging to have BTC. So the point is not all every body can afford and work with this Site. Impossible BTC can be a Global Currencies Just my 2 cents please respect.

^^^^Researcher^^^^
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:56:07 PM

Yes, I agree bitcoin can't be the global currencies how about people don't have computers and internet. To the computer shop? they can't spent they time and pay they rent ? And we all know they can get money using faucet at first. They can't even do begging to have BTC. So the point is not all every body can afford and work with this Site. Impossible BTC can be a Global Currencies Just my 2 cents please respect.

The rest of them can use gold coins.

But you have to agree that almost everyone has internet and PC now, or they will have in the future.

Bitcoin might not be global in the next 10 years, but it can be in the next 30.

MR.Seller

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:51:16 AM

But you have to agree that almost everyone has internet and PC now, or they will have in the future.

Possible, but some people can never catch us if the future change. and possible they still using the present currencies. Gold coins in the futuremaybe. But the question is? in our present time you can't use gold coins to buy some things at the mall or any store. Bitcoin can use only in internet. in our present time.

^^^^Researcher^^^^
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 04:12:43 AM

just right now cointelegraph posted that sweden is accepting bitcoin now instead of its local currency......SWEDEN NOW CASHLESS

read here for more :-

Bitcoin thread:- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1218014.0;topicseen
Cointelegraph Link:- http://cointelegraph.com/news/115452/sweden-to-become-worlds-first-cashless-country
hope this would affect the bitcoin price and make bitcoin more popular, even though im not sure

they are switching from physical coins to digital coins, but still use the same currency, swedish crowns, just the digital version of it.

the banks do this because they want to have full control over transactions and also because they want to charge negative interest (you pay for the money you store at the bank, and since cash money is not accepted anyway, cashing out is not an option).

this scam is pulled in an attempt to force more spending in an attempt to boost the economy, as well as fill the banks pockets (or is it the other way around?)

either way, the banks are massively scamming the local population, and hopefully the swedes will be smart enough to say "fuck it, we're not complying to the banks rules anymore, we want financial freedom, we're using bitcoin from now on".

But I highly doubt a whole country will be smart enough to do it, most people just lack common sense.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 04:14:16 AM

more people have access to the internet than people that have access to banking.

this means that even though we won't reach everyone in the world, we will still connect millions (billions even) of people who do not have money or a banking system but do have internet. (Yes, it's crazy, people have no bank account but do have internet, and not a few of them either).
RealBitcoin

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:17:40 AM

more people have access to the internet than people that have access to banking.

this means that even though we won't reach everyone in the world, we will still connect millions (billions even) of people who do not have money or a banking system but do have internet. (Yes, it's crazy, people have no bank account but do have internet, and not a few of them either).

I had internet before i had bank account.

I only opened my bank account to get paid online, otherwise i would jsut used cash.

I hope btc will be more widely accepted soon, having a bank account is a burden and exposes you to many risks (thiefs)

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:10:11 AM

I only opened my bank account to get paid online, otherwise i would jsut used cash.

I hope btc will be more widely accepted soon, having a bank account is a burden and exposes you to many risks (thiefs)

Yes Internet is the most common with everybody even in underdeveloped countries. So there are a lot of chances to provide banking facility to each and every one who uses Internet. Bitcoin will provide such a opportunity everyone. That is the reason bitcoin is becoming the global currency.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:12:11 AM

Yes Internet is the most common with everybody even in underdeveloped countries. So there are a lot of chances to provide banking facility to each and every one who uses Internet. Bitcoin will provide such a opportunity everyone. That is the reason bitcoin is becoming the global currency.

Yea but they will ban cash soon, so its not like an option anymore.

Nontheless bitcoin is the real deal. Banks should be only depositors/ lenders , and not money holders.

Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:35:00 AM

Is not surprising, and the governments won\t be able to stop bitcoin.We have to hear good stuff about this coin,not only negative ones.I in bitcoin,and i believe will become the top global currency!
I agree. Bitcoin trading is on a fast track to become the global currency. If people get aware sooner about its efficiency then i believe that we will see a larger market in many countries soon.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:45:00 AM

Still waiting "soon" we'll take the world..

Stop waiting, that soon might be 30 years.

Better concentrate on earning more bitcoins and developing it. The demand will come after.

Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:03:45 PM

i dont sure people who dont have any laptop,desktop computer or internet will know bitcoin,in the third world country making transaction with bitcoin is quite easy if you know where you can trade your bitcoin with valuable thing
They may not also know anything about trading and primary products speculation, but their life is directly affected by it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MR.Seller

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:40:03 AM

Bitcoin was designed specifically for the internet, and the result is lower fees, less fraud, and an open payment system with free competition.    in the coming years will be transparency, openness, convenience, and price.

That's what I'm talking about BTC can't be global currency. But there is a possible way if there some ways you do not need internet or laptop or internet and laptop are free at the next generations for those people cant afford renting and buying.

^^^^Researcher^^^^
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:18:36 PM

That's what I'm talking about BTC can't be global currency. But there is a possible way if there some ways you do not need internet or laptop or internet and laptop are free at the next generations for those people cant afford renting and buying.
And what if BTC becomes global currency but in 2 steps? First step is the developed world with mobile phones with 3G internet (to use mobile wallets for everyday spending) and second step is the third world who need time to develop. They also should implement mobile internet sooner or later (maybe they won't use PC or laptop just phone) and then they will be able to use BTC wallet.
Argonne

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:16:18 PM

The status of bitcoin is not clear at the moment globally. Some countries treat it as commodity, some as currency. Some countries ban it. So it is not a global currency yet. But it is becoming one.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 10:59:14 PM

The status of bitcoin is not clear at the moment globally. Some countries treat it as commodity, some as currency. Some countries ban it. So it is not a global currency yet. But it is becoming one.
It is a global currency at the moment as well because you can use it if you want from any country if you have Internet connection. It's the acceptance that can make difference in the future if the merchants will start to accept it. In that case it can create a demand for it and it can help BTC to become a currency that's accepted worldwide.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 11:32:24 PM

I wouldn't technically consider Bitcoin as a global currency, as it still isn't very widely known. Countries tend to like to have total control of their coin, and since Bitcoin is a P2P currency, their only kind of control is having a huge share of the 21 million coins. I really don't think it will become a global currency, as it is quite an unstable little thing.
BTChaintrader

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 01:20:56 AM

I wouldn't technically consider Bitcoin as a global currency, as it still isn't very widely known. Countries tend to like to have total control of their coin, and since Bitcoin is a P2P currency, their only kind of control is having a huge share of the 21 million coins. I really don't think it will become a global currency, as it is quite an unstable little thing.

Countries can't stop innovation. Bitcoin may not become a global currency but it will be used by hundreds of millions at least and when there is such an adoption, the price will stabilize as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: