Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:50:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226334 times)
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:47:49 PM

I dont think that bitcoin maybe possible to become the global currency for most of the country. I may say including my country, business owners and day to day transaction will accept as possible the currency of the country..

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:13:14 AM

Bitcoin is being more used and more people are inside it,but global currency will take some extra time,maybe on the next 10 years.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:16:31 AM

Bitcoin is being more used and more people are inside it,but global currency will take some extra time,maybe on the next 10 years.

Even in 10 more years bitcoin will not be the global currency yes it will be used by people but it wont be used by most people.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:59:04 AM

Even in 10 more years bitcoin will not be the global currency yes it will be used by people but it wont be used by most people.
I would say that in 20-25 years, if a linear trend of acceptance was to continue, we'd see 1/3 of the world's population be using Bitcoin. This, however, is based on the assumption that there would be a continuous and linear growth pattern, which is realistically unlikely.
zerocharisma

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:17:12 AM

It's because there are still some countries that can't afford. not that they can't afford bitcoin but they can't even buy mobile phone or pay for a internet provider.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:37:42 AM

It's because there are still some countries that can't afford. not that they can't afford bitcoin but they can't even buy mobile phone or pay for a internet provider.

Being a global currency means that every one know and can use that currency,but the problem in bitcoin is that it cant be used in areas with no internet connection so it wont be a global currency.
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:13:14 AM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
yeah,if we think back when we are first time use bitcoin,its weird,i never think before that i can use something beside money to buy electric token,top up my mobile,and buy other things,its amazing. and now i'm also relize that bitcoin was become global currency.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:28:19 AM

and now i'm also realize that bitcoin was become global currency.

Seriously learn some grammar before posting things up. Bitcoin was designed to be  a currency, decentralized currency which is better than any of the world's currency. Sooner or later the world will adopt it, however not to be their country's currency but rather for zome payment method which is better than none at all
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:22:24 AM

and now i'm also realize that bitcoin was become global currency.

Seriously learn some grammar before posting things up. Bitcoin was designed to be  a currency, decentralized currency which is better than any of the world's currency. Sooner or later the world will adopt it, however not to be their country's currency but rather for zome payment method which is better than none at all

Bitcoin future will just be a payment system a digital payment system government will accept that but they wont accept that it will replace their currency.
Olaf

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:57:39 AM

I would say that in 20-25 years, if a linear trend of acceptance was to continue, we'd see 1/3 of the world's population be using Bitcoin. This, however, is based on the assumption that there would be a continuous and linear growth pattern, which is realistically unlikely.

20 years is a awful long time..

I mean I barely can wait for these past 6 years with bitcoins price struggle so not sure how this whole 20 year will be.

Honestly time is never on our side..

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:08:29 AM

Well several business being made daily,most of them at gambling,por starting to work,and more projects as openbazar made to full support bitcoin,exchanges are making a good work and able to assure security to all.

I've not been updated with OpenBazaar at all, I've looked at it and it's still on testnet, though It's really looking good. The thing with this is it's unregulated, so how are governments gonna deal with this when people start trading meth and stuff?

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:26:15 AM

If I'm honest I do not see this happen at all, its just too much if you ask me and the fact is that a global currency is coming but it will not be the bitcoin for sure.
The bitcoin is just too small and its also not controllable by the government so it will never be accepted by the world. 
haileysantos95

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:34:35 AM

If I'm honest I do not see this happen at all, its just too much if you ask me and the fact is that a global currency is coming but it will not be the bitcoin for sure.
The bitcoin is just too small and its also not controllable by the government so it will never be accepted by the world. 

Only the currency that can be controlled by the government can be a global currency,bitcoin is decentralized and no governing body.
Zuminest

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:54:38 AM

literally bitcoin can never be accepted as a global currency... the bitcoin is a currency and not real money.. the problem with this is bitcoin does not allow for fractional reserve banking..
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:30:02 AM

Only the currency that can be controlled by the government can be a global currency,bitcoin is decentralized and no governing body.
Bitcoin is now already a global currency and I know that because there are a lot of people that is using some Bitcoin all over the world and that is very good for the coin.
It will be nice later if there will be more stores and people that will accept Bitcoin later in the future so we can also spend it more and not only saving.
D3ViL

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:08:00 AM

how can that be true , if a currency can be used world wide and with ease it is definitely a global currency. you dont need a government to pass things up in order to be a global currency . 
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:13:11 AM

how can that be true , if a currency can be used world wide and with ease it is definitely a global currency. you dont need a government to pass things up in order to be a global currency . 

To be a global currency it needs to widely used and accepted and at a moment I don't see it happening and it will take a long time to reach there.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:20:27 AM

To be a global currency it needs to widely used and accepted and at a moment I don't see it happening and it will take a long time to reach there.

Most likely it will not happen, the bitcoin will disappear soon or later and there will be standing up another kind of coin that is controlled by the banks and governments what is of course lame but otherwise its never gonna happen.
The bitcoin itself cannot do this because there too much people hating on it and its too small right now also.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:31:53 AM

Most likely it will not happen, the bitcoin will disappear soon or later and there will be standing up another kind of coin that is controlled by the banks and governments what is of course lame but otherwise its never gonna happen.
The bitcoin itself cannot do this because there too much people hating on it and its too small right now also.

Yeah that's true bitcoin is too smallat at a moment and it will need some time to grow and become more popular but it will never become a global currency for sure.
benmartin613

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:36:59 AM

Well those people who hate bitcoin will soon find them selves in the sleeves of bitcoin,they can hate as much as they like but they will still use bitcoin one way or another.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: