Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2024, 05:34:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226365 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:56:32 AM

Bitcoin IS a global currency or a currency without nation!
So no one can stop this evolution!

Wow! Strong words. Can you please explain why no one can stop it? You will be safer if you know that there will be end to this. That way you will know the boundaries to where you just reach.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:09:43 AM

Wow! Strong words. Can you please explain why no one can stop it? You will be safer if you know that there will be end to this. That way you will know the boundaries to where you just reach.
Bitcoin are not for one nation only, bitcoin created for everyone around the world.

it is exaggerating if you say that no one can stop bitcoin, it can be ourselves stop bitcoin its development by leave it because in the future people did not trust to bitcoin and the price terrible down.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jokerboy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:22:09 AM

For now bitcoin seems becoming a global currency but I do not think that bitcoin last forever.
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:44:11 AM

Bitcoin are not for one nation only, bitcoin created for everyone around the world.

it is exaggerating if you say that no one can stop bitcoin, it can be ourselves stop bitcoin its development by leave it because in the future people did not trust to bitcoin and the price terrible down.

It is indeed a long way to go.  The statement I mean and really what defines that statement is what I want to hear now.  Please Smiley

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:58:32 AM

I completely agree on this,just look at bitcoin's trading volume and the transactions made.Yes,only a small percentage of people are using it regularly,but as bitcoin makes it's progress we will witness how it's slowly becoming a global factor.
yeah bitcoin has the potential to continue to grow. I saw bitcoin users continues to grow it proved when I see number of users in a local exchanger in my country always grow up ? bitcoin growing dude Cheesy and perhaps a few more decades will become a global currency. lets hope
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:05:27 PM

I completely agree on this,just look at bitcoin's trading volume and the transactions made.Yes,only a small percentage of people are using it regularly,but as bitcoin makes it's progress we will witness how it's slowly becoming a global factor.
yeah bitcoin has the potential to continue to grow. I saw bitcoin users continues to grow it proved when I see number of users in a local exchanger in my country always grow up ? bitcoin growing dude Cheesy and perhaps a few more decades will become a global currency. lets hope

I think the number of users have grown a lot. That is indicated by the number of transaction growth.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:29:53 PM

bitcoin becoming a global currency means it should be first accepted globally by all the people around the world and then there should be the same amount of services and places to accept bitcoin as places that accept cash.
so for that to happen we have got a very long journey to take and reach these goals which will take more than 10 years.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 07:38:26 PM

I think the number of users have grown a lot. That is indicated by the number of transaction growth.

That's most certainly a false indicator, had already been discussed years ago

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:19:52 AM

That's most certainly a false indicator, had already been discussed years ago
I also believe that the price increase is brought by daily increase of bitcoins supporters, I know their are only few who use this in terms of the ratio versus the potential users in the world but with the benefits of using bitcoins if one is can be educated properly they would choose to patronize this.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
BigBos

Activity: 1974
Merit: 450

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:52:41 AM

I had been waiting for it to happen, and the longer the more I realized that it was not going to happen because I think bitcoin different from the currency that we use
n3o111

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:01:46 PM

The bitcoin can be "controlled" not through the mining system but only as a currency. The way may be will the collaboration of all the countries which have regulated it. Later can be added all the other countries which will regulate it (probably all the world). Those can create an Authority which can try to do monetary policies for bitcoin as a currency and to treat it as a world currency. This authority will be independent from every state and will do politics which will have as aim the stability of bitcoin as a currency and the use of it according to the role given to it from those countries. An interesting role of bitcoin it will be this proposition made in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1191118.0
Vaslime

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

Cryptotalk.org

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:02:32 PM

I had been waiting for it to happen, and the longer the more I realized that it was not going to happen because I think bitcoin different from the currency that we use

It will not be an official global currency recognised by many governments. But we can use it internationally.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:13:23 PM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

Yup bitcoin is becoming a global currency because it can use easily without any doubt because other people cant see your transaction, even if they see it they dont know if it is yours because you can use it anonymously. You can send many bitcoin as you want theres no limit here not like other banks that you can send but many critic that criticize where you send this money, it is illegal here in bitcoin it is just only anonymous transaction that nobody knows only the sender and the receiver of the coin.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:41:50 PM

It will not be an official global currency recognised by many governments. But we can use it internationally.

That is good enough.
I don't see why governments should recognize bitcoin. It can become the defacto international currency among people.
Dakron

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:46:46 PM

Yeah your right because there are online shop that accept payment using bitcoin i think bitcoin need to be more popular before it will be global currency
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:14:41 PM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

Yup bitcoin is becoming a global currency because it can use easily without any doubt because other people cant see your transaction, even if they see it they dont know if it is yours because you can use it anonymously. You can send many bitcoin as you want theres no limit here not like other banks that you can send but many critic that criticize where you send this money, it is illegal here in bitcoin it is just only anonymous transaction that nobody knows only the sender and the receiver of the coin.
No longer worries about certain scenario, If you are using BTC as your money you feel secured alternatively less worried about your stuffs.
I also heard from few people across the globe that they also have discount from buying loads and paying bills if you use BTC it revolutionizes the value of currency.
MingLee

Merit: 520

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:20:56 PM

No longer worries about certain scenario, If you are using BTC as your money you feel secured alternatively less worried about your stuffs.
I also heard from few people across the globe that they also have discount from buying loads and paying bills if you use BTC it revolutionizes the value of currency.
A lot of the reasoning for being able to offer discounts for Bitcoin is because there are fewer fees associated with the services related to bitcoin, such as the exchanges and other storage services, as opposed to banks and fiat services that take far more than they should, and often take larger fees than the services are worth.
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:28:56 AM

I think that bitcoin is already a Global Currency because many use it worldwide. May it be in terms of recharging their airtime on their smartphones, trading into fiat, or buying many things.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:07:58 AM

Yeah, definitely. Localbitcoins is probably a main driver in this bitcoin adoption. It is making it way easier for people to connect all over the world as well as locally to trade bitcoins together.

I buy my bitcoins via localbitcoins with AUD as well. Great experience with them.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1130

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:58:42 AM

I think that bitcoin is already a Global Currency because many use it worldwide. May it be in terms of recharging their airtime on their smartphones, trading into fiat, or buying many things.

You are right. Some think it is just for USA dollars. But many have been using in different sides of the world. I guess they are just stuck in their countries news. Better get some global news also.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: