Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:18:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226333 times)
erickimani

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:54:11 AM

the currency is now getting a viral level where the governments will find impossible to control or contain living them with only one option of accepting it and moving forward and maybe formulating some laws regarding the btc. This is surely a global currency that will usefully bring change. the only problem is hoarding the coin.
Mr. Forum

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:06:05 AM

It is a good thing that people has started seeing the goodness of the digital currency. I always say that once the superpower countries or the first world countries have accepted the bitcoins, it will be easier to roll out to the rest of the world. I do think the reason why it has been a challenges for the growth is because at first bitcoin was tainted to have been used by criminals. I also hope that the coin will be the new mode of currency in coming years.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:15:42 AM

its nice to see that people from all over the world are interested

Some people can use bitcoin but they don't, and some people want to use bitcoin but they can't because bitcoin is banned in many countries which stops bitcoin to rise, but one day it will become the most popular digital money.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:27:48 AM

Yes bitcoin became very big globally accepted currency. It will eventually be used even in illegal position in some countries.
When it sees socially acceptance from basic users like young adults, it will be even bigger.

The good news is that we are successfully marching towards it, as there is a continuous increase in the users of bitcoins and people have started to take it positively and that is a really great sign for the bitcoin community and if the adoption level keeps on growing then bitcoins would surely become a global currency one day.
yup buddy We people who is saving Bitcoins will be millionaire in future And we can travel around with Bitcoin itself No need to change the country currencies and No exchange rate and all. If its spread globally and all people aware it means Demand will come for BTCs and rate will reach to peak Smiley
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:42:02 AM

What i really like is that blackfriday promotion. If there are a lot of shops where you can spend your bitcoin, it will give Bitcoin such a good and free promotion..

Since new  people will see it as a currency instead of money laundering  etc.

Black Friday promotion is good, but it is primarily restricted to North America.
Given some time, this should be extendable to other regions of the world too.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:55:09 AM

What i really like is that blackfriday promotion. If there are a lot of shops where you can spend your bitcoin, it will give Bitcoin such a good and free promotion..

Since new  people will see it as a currency instead of money laundering  etc.

Black Friday promotion is good, but it is primarily restricted to North America.
Given some time, this should be extendable to other regions of the world too.

Well black friday is becoming more and more popular and in other countries which in the past it wasn't, i think in next few years in most popular countries will have black friday and i hope for bitcoin black Friday deals, bitcoin will be more popular than ever, as big shops have plans to implement bitcoin as their additional payment method.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:15:25 AM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
Bitcoin becoming global currency,its what i call "magical of bitcoin", there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar,but nothing like bitcoin,bitcoin is special,it a unique currency,its have physical,and i dont think other currencies have both non-physical and physical shape.
proud to be part of bitcoin,and knowing about bitcoin earlier before bitcoin become a legend of currency.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:53:33 AM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
Bitcoin becoming global currency,its what i call "magical of bitcoin", there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar,but nothing like bitcoin,bitcoin is special,it a unique currency,its have physical,and i dont think other currencies have both non-physical and physical shape.
proud to be part of bitcoin,and knowing about bitcoin earlier before bitcoin become a legend of currency.

Yeah bitcoins is gaining popularity day by day and more and more people are keen to know about bitcoins and start using bitcoins as a currency, and once there is increase in the customer base of bitcoins it would surely become a global currency, and if it doesn't we are satisfied the variety of benefits that is offering us.
BantamSystems

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:06:54 PM

Bitcoin regulation has been, and will continue to be, a hot topic as it continues to gain momentum and interest in personal and corporate finance

But how do you regulate a pseudo-anonymous, distributed protocol? It's near impossible

This is why bitcoin has been adopted on a global scale, and we will continue to see this rate of adoption increase
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:39:18 PM

Bitcoin regulation has been, and will continue to be, a hot topic as it continues to gain momentum and interest in personal and corporate finance

But how do you regulate a pseudo-anonymous, distributed protocol? It's near impossible

This is why bitcoin has been adopted on a global scale, and we will continue to see this rate of adoption increase

Correct. Effective regulation (whatever that means) is just a bureaucratic pipedream. The technology is moving too rapidly now and the rate of adoption is running far ahead of anything they could hope to implement in a timely manner. The rails are almost in place, soon we will be transmitting like Lightning.

nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:28:58 PM

Correct. Effective regulation (whatever that means) is just a bureaucratic pipedream. The technology is moving too rapidly now and the rate of adoption is running far ahead of anything they could hope to implement in a timely manner. The rails are almost in place, soon we will be transmitting like Lightning.

Exactly, the awareness level of people is getting higher and higher day by day and that is the good news and as the awareness level will go high it would directly have a positive impact on the adoption level and bitcoin is positively marching towards becoming a global currency but still it needs a great level of support from the people then only it could become a global currency.
callynyan

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:30:20 PM

It's not a full fledged currency since it's being sold to fiat.
Employees should also be proposed to be paid in bitcoin with perhaps a little wage bonus.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:22:55 PM

Yes there is, it's nice to see this growth in bitcoin. It gives me a bit of hope that bitcoin won't just die out.
Or become useless in the future.
yoona

Activity: 493

Live by your own rules

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:13:19 PM

yes i alwys hope bitcoin will become global currency,and very happy to knwo that bitcoin more popular and mass adopted for now,not anly countries you call above,but also so many country start accept and so many bitcoin adopter on that country,like Asian country,philipines,indonesia and also vietnam,and Brazil you dont called.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:10:19 PM

You are right about adoption, but in most cases when it comes to selling our coins for higher prices in different currencies, we might not conclude who's a better trader and who's a scammer...
There are many PayPal cases being seen, I myself use PayPal to sell my BTC and get paid in PayPal, but I don't go for unbelievably high margins as they are most probably scammers, not in just USD, but in all the currencies...

betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:39:12 PM

in my country volume market of bitcoin in 24 hours can reached 3000 bitcoin and that is only from 1 exchange
i think this is good start for it because bitcoin will more popular in my country and lot of people will use it
and also i hope in the future this is really happen and bitcoin become a global currency which can rival USD
what is your country ? its amazing
I look at the BTC-e only about 6000 BTC perday.
your country could have halved the volume was very exceptional, it proves that users bitcoin in your country is very much

bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:44:32 PM

You are right about adoption, but in most cases when it comes to selling our coins for higher prices in different currencies, we might not conclude who's a better trader and who's a scammer...
There are many PayPal cases being seen, I myself use PayPal to sell my BTC and get paid in PayPal, but I don't go for unbelievably high margins as they are most probably scammers, not in just USD, but in all the currencies...
If you are the seller of bitcoin and you let the buyer to pay using paypal you face the risk of chargeback or paypal dispute and claim. What is your experience with paypal payments in connection with bitcoin selling? Are there a lot of scammers or the majority of the users are OK?
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 02:08:23 AM

If you are the seller of bitcoin and you let the buyer to pay using paypal you face the risk of chargeback or paypal dispute and claim. What is your experience with paypal payments in connection with bitcoin selling? Are there a lot of scammers or the majority of the users are OK?
I believe that as a way to combat PayPal chargebacks, that some buyers can pay using a certain "gift" form, which then prevents any chargebacks. I'm unsure as to whether this is true or not - I think so, as I was informed by a couple people, but if this is the case, then it is a way to solidify the PayPal situation.

Obviously, there's also reputable people to trade with.

Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:28:54 AM

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's a "global currency", but i'd say it's a "globally recognized asset". It isn't a currency because it isn't backed by a country, nor is it a country's official currency.

But it's nice and heartwarming to see a growth in a project we all have put effort in to. Maybe in a couple of years, a country will officially adopt bitcoin and maybe there might be a bitcoin Union Cheesy
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:32:29 AM

It would be nice, no more exchanging money when you go to other country, and when buying online.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: