Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:50:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Stephen Fulton vs. Naoya Inoue | WBC & WBO 122 lbs bout | July 25  (Read 7006 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 02:15:57 PM

I'm not sure what you meant by not everyone is happy for the Fulton vs Inoue fight. It's a great fight and maybe one of the most anticipated fight in the super bantamweight as Inoue is going up in weight and wanted to become a champion again. While Fulton wanted to stay his ground and proved that he is the king of this division.

He meant that the winner of the Fulton vs Inoue fight will be mandated to fight Tapales. There's no question that Fulton vs Inoue is a big fight, but this division is not a money-sucker yet. So, I'm sure if Inoue dominates this division, he will likely move up again.

We are certain he will because he won't be able to match the success of Pacman if he stays in just one division. However, I believe it's still too early to discuss that. We all know that Inoue is the challenger, so let's first see if he can truly defeat the champion Fulton before hyping Inoue's future success. After Fulton, Inoue is likely to face Tapales, who is a champion, leading to a unification fight, and it's probable that Inoue will also aim for an undisputed fight.

All these possibilities will only come to fruition if Inoue emerges victorious.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 03:10:28 PM

I can also see the same road as Inoue might continue to follow Manny Pacquiao's footsteps to become a champion from division to division, although judging from Inoue's build, I can only see him having his max limit inside the featherweight or super featherweight division. I may not be correct of course as we definitely don't know what will happen in the future and what is exactly the plan of Inoue in his own career. But let's see, Inoue may have some surprise to us in the next few years.

That's why I'm excited to see this match, as it's Inoue's first fight in a higher-weight class. Many fans believe that Inoue will still be able to maintain his power and quickness, so hopefully, we will witness that in this upcoming fight scheduled for July. Inoue is highly popular, so Fulton aims to surpass his popularity and make a name for himself.

Inoue needs to be swift in moving up and engaging in championship fights if he wants to break the record set by MP, which remains unbroken as of now. If he succeeds, he will make his own mark in history.

Still a long way to go for Inoue, but with his dedication and with how his handlers see his talent, there's a big chance that he will proceed in trying to keep moving forward.

If Inoue will beat Fulton, it will be possible again for him to complete and unify the belt, then move another weight
to challenge the champ. It's a chance that he may take to keep pursuing and to possibly reach or maybe break
the record of Pacquiao.

Yes, it's possible, Marlon Tapales is just waiting on the wings of the winner here as it was approved that he can fight either Fulton or Inoue.

I don't think that Inoue can break the record of Manny Pacquiao though, Pacquiao is not on the hunt for unification during his reign. What Bob Arum and Coach Roach did was to make money go up in weight and challenge the champion and get their belt. He might have defended it once or twice and then vacant the belt to go as high as 154 lbs. I don't see Inoue climbing up to that ladder. He already said that he can go as high as 126-130 lbs only.

I see, and with how each champ from different defends their belts.

It will be difficult for Inoue to climb as the belt holders from those possible divisions to move up are all competitive
unlike when the time of Pacquiao he surprises all the defending champ and snatches the title away from each title
holders.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 05:51:27 PM

I'm not sure what you meant by not everyone is happy for the Fulton vs Inoue fight. It's a great fight and maybe one of the most anticipated fight in the super bantamweight as Inoue is going up in weight and wanted to become a champion again. While Fulton wanted to stay his ground and proved that he is the king of this division.

He meant that the winner of the Fulton vs Inoue fight will be mandated to fight Tapales. There's no question that Fulton vs Inoue is a big fight, but this division is not a money-sucker yet. So, I'm sure if Inoue dominates this division, he will likely move up again.

We are certain he will because he won't be able to match the success of Pacman if he stays in just one division. However, I believe it's still too early to discuss that. We all know that Inoue is the challenger, so let's first see if he can truly defeat the champion Fulton before hyping Inoue's future success. After Fulton, Inoue is likely to face Tapales, who is a champion, leading to a unification fight, and it's probable that Inoue will also aim for an undisputed fight.

All these possibilities will only come to fruition if Inoue emerges victorious.

Let's just have one step at a time because sooner or later, we will going talk to talk about it before this year ends and besides, discussing about the possible and upcoming unification with Marlon Tapales is like we're already underestimating Steph Fulton's capability to defend his belt and we should not forget as well that this is his division and he is the 2-belt champion which is what Naoya Inoue is after. I know that Fulton have said that he will vacate the division regardless of the outcome, but that is still not a guaranteed that he will really do it as he is not going to make that kind of choice by himself, alone.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 08:15:58 PM

I can also see the same road as Inoue might continue to follow Manny Pacquiao's footsteps to become a champion from division to division, although judging from Inoue's build, I can only see him having his max limit inside the featherweight or super featherweight division. I may not be correct of course as we definitely don't know what will happen in the future and what is exactly the plan of Inoue in his own career. But let's see, Inoue may have some surprise to us in the next few years.

That's why I'm excited to see this match, as it's Inoue's first fight in a higher-weight class. Many fans believe that Inoue will still be able to maintain his power and quickness, so hopefully, we will witness that in this upcoming fight scheduled for July. Inoue is highly popular, so Fulton aims to surpass his popularity and make a name for himself.

Inoue needs to be swift in moving up and engaging in championship fights if he wants to break the record set by MP, which remains unbroken as of now. If he succeeds, he will make his own mark in history.

Still a long way to go for Inoue, but with his dedication and with how his handlers see his talent, there's a big chance that he will proceed in trying to keep moving forward.

If Inoue will beat Fulton, it will be possible again for him to complete and unify the belt, then move another weight
to challenge the champ. It's a chance that he may take to keep pursuing and to possibly reach or maybe break
the record of Pacquiao.

Yes, it's possible, Marlon Tapales is just waiting on the wings of the winner here as it was approved that he can fight either Fulton or Inoue.

I don't think that Inoue can break the record of Manny Pacquiao though, Pacquiao is not on the hunt for unification during his reign. What Bob Arum and Coach Roach did was to make money go up in weight and challenge the champion and get their belt. He might have defended it once or twice and then vacant the belt to go as high as 154 lbs. I don't see Inoue climbing up to that ladder. He already said that he can go as high as 126-130 lbs only.

It will be difficult for Inoue to climb as the belt holders from those possible divisions to move up are all competitive
unlike when the time of Pacquiao he surprises all the defending champ and snatches the title away from each title
holders.

Inoue surely knows what to do and most probably, he knows that he shouldn't do any hasty decisions so that he will not commit any mistakes down the road. And while he is still a newbie at 122, he should adopt to the current weight first to feel himself if he's comfortable or not and if his body can still manage any additional weight from climbing the next weight class. A lot of factors that the team should first consider because it's not that simple.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 08:38:54 PM

If Inoue won the fight against Fulton, he might be right on the bat, fighting Tapales for the undisputed title, unifying the 4 belts.  If he beat Tapales, Inoue could set another world record of being the undisputed champion of two divisions.
Then, he will go up to another weight class. I think that's the plan until Naoya Inoue reaches his limit of where he could go gain more weight. If this happens, Casimero won't be able to reach him anymore.
But, there's a chance for the Filipinos to unite the belts in Tapales as long as he will defeat when Inoue comes for him. Then, Casimero will also have his chance to fight the long-awaited opponents because he will probably rank down.

It will probably be the next plant if ever Inoue unified the 4 titles but I guess he will have a few title defenses since he needs to familiarize his body to the weight before moving up again.  Moving up too fast isn't good for the boxer since he will end up gaining weight too fast that his body won't be able to famliarize with the weight and may slow him down during the process. 

About Casimero, if he failed to have a top-ranked opponent in his next match, he will be left behind since he still needs to prove himself and fight his way up in order to challenge the champion.

Not everyone is happy about the mandated fight on who will win the Inoue versus Fulton fight. It gives a lot of rest for Tapales and then no one can challenge him yet until he fights one of the said 2 of the boxers.
Murodjon Akhmadaliev who will fight Tomoki Kameda for the final eliminator, both boxers are not happy about it because it will take a long time before they can challenge the champion again.

Well, the consolation for waiting a bit long is that, when they get to challenge the champion, it would be for an undisputed title defense, having 4 belts on the line.  Isn't that much better than having to challenge a champion with just 2 belts in hands?  I don't think they will not be happy for that turn of event since it will be a winner take all contest.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 08:47:34 PM

If Inoue won the fight against Fulton, he might be right on the bat, fighting Tapales for the undisputed title, unifying the 4 belts.  If he beat Tapales, Inoue could set another world record of being the undisputed champion of two divisions.
Then, he will go up to another weight class. I think that's the plan until Naoya Inoue reaches his limit of where he could go gain more weight. If this happens, Casimero won't be able to reach him anymore.
But, there's a chance for the Filipinos to unite the belts in Tapales as long as he will defeat when Inoue comes for him. Then, Casimero will also have his chance to fight the long-awaited opponents because he will probably rank down.

It will probably be the next plant if ever Inoue unified the 4 titles but I guess he will have a few title defenses since he needs to familiarize his body to the weight before moving up again.  Moving up too fast isn't good for the boxer since he will end up gaining weight too fast that his body won't be able to famliarize with the weight and may slow him down during the process.  
No doubt that it will happen as long as Inoue will be successful in his upcoming fight with Fulton as that will mean that he is the new WBO and WBC champion. And knowing Bob Arum, he will surely want that undisputed fight as aside from viewing it as an advantage, it will be huge fight as well that he will likely organize to make it happen. Plus, it seems that Tapales and his camp also want that, so it will be a matter of months before we can know more about it.

Not everyone is happy about the mandated fight on who will win the Inoue versus Fulton fight. It gives a lot of rest for Tapales and then no one can challenge him yet until he fights one of the said 2 of the boxers.
Murodjon Akhmadaliev who will fight Tomoki Kameda for the final eliminator, both boxers are not happy about it because it will take a long time before they can challenge the champion again.

Well, the consolation for waiting a bit long is that, when they get to challenge the champion, it would be for an undisputed title defense, having 4 belts on the line.  Isn't that much better than having to challenge a champion with just 2 belts in hands?  I don't think they will not be happy for that turn of event since it will be a winner take all contest.
They should understand and know that boxing industry is also a business industry which means that it is almost unavoidable that the sanctioning bodies and promoters will literally take advantage of the situation especially if they know that it will be a huge fight as that will mean a money in their pockets as well. Might be unfair to some, yes, but again, it is also a business.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Vaculin

Merit: 612

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 08:57:47 PM

the record of Pacquiao.

holders.

Inoue surely knows what to do and most probably, he knows that he shouldn't do any hasty decisions so that he will not commit any mistakes down the road. And while he is still a newbie at 122, he should adopt to the current weight first to feel himself if he's comfortable or not and if his body can still manage any additional weight from climbing the next weight class. A lot of factors that the team should first consider because it's not that simple.

That is for sure, Inoue have come pretty far already and they are already cautious about their next move. In fact, if I can remember it correctly, Bob Arum and Inoue was looking forward to have a normal fight, pretty much like a tune-up fight just to settle Inoue's body in the weight class first before having Fulton up next.

But Fulton was already eager to move up plus there's the WBO who gave Inoue the super-champion title which made the situation more easy to have a fight with the champion directly.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 09:00:48 PM

~snip~
They should understand and know that boxing industry is also a business industry which means that it is almost unavoidable that the sanctioning bodies and promoters will literally take advantage of the situation especially if they know that it will be a huge fight as that will mean a money in their pockets as well. Might be unfair to some, yes, but again, it is also a business.
^Definitely right and I agree.
People should understand and recognize that the boxing industry operates as a business. This means that sanctioning bodies and promoters often seize the opportunity to exploit situations, particularly when there is a highly anticipated fight that promises significant financial gain. While this may appear unfair to some, it is an inherent aspect of the business side of boxing. The financial success of these events translates to financial gains for those involved. Understanding this dynamic is very important to comprehending the decisions and actions taken by various stakeholders in the sport.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 11:58:09 PM

In fact, if I can remember it correctly, Bob Arum and Inoue was looking forward to have a normal fight, pretty much like a tune-up fight just to settle Inoue's body in the weight class first before having Fulton up next

I think there's no plan on that before since they can't just have a normal fight or tune-fight-up if it's involved, Naoya Inoue. Top Rank won't bother to organize a fight for an undisputed champion versus a ranked fighter just for Inoue to adopt the new weight class.

Since it's not necessary, the only thing is to go directly against the champion as that is the logical way to do it. Maybe if Fulton decided to really leave the 122 and moved up to 126, Inoue will be fighting against a ranked fighter at the 122 instead.

But since it's not happened, and Fulton disregards his desire of moving up, the deal has finally been settled and organized.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 12:10:57 AM

the record of Pacquiao.

holders.

Yes, we are not discounting that to Inoue, but if he admitted that he can't climb as high as he wanted to be, then we can say that Manny Pacquiao is just on those breed that we might not see come in the next 50 years, the way he move up was so fast and become a 8 divisional champion.

Inoue might be set the record though if he will able to get the win against Fulton and then setup a fight with Tapales with the unification.

So he might be the first fighter to unify 2 weight classes in the 4 division era.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 04:00:59 AM

In fact, if I can remember it correctly, Bob Arum and Inoue was looking forward to have a normal fight, pretty much like a tune-up fight just to settle Inoue's body in the weight class first before having Fulton up next

I think there's no plan on that before since they can't just have a normal fight or tune-fight-up if it's involved, Naoya Inoue. Top Rank won't bother to organize a fight for an undisputed champion versus a ranked fighter just for Inoue to adopt the new weight class.

Since it's not necessary, the only thing is to go directly against the champion as that is the logical way to do it. Maybe if Fulton decided to really leave the 122 and moved up to 126, Inoue will be fighting against a ranked fighter at the 122 instead.

But since it's not happened, and Fulton disregards his desire of moving up, the deal has finally been settled and organized.

Absolutely, we just have to wait for the scheduled date and hope that Inoue is fully recovered and in top shape after getting injured in a practice fight. This is one of the most highly anticipated fights of the year, as it marks Inoue's first title fight in this division. The outcome of this fight will have a significant impact on the perception of the champions in this division. What I'm trying to convey is that if Inoue can easily dominate Fulton, it suggests that he could potentially dominate the entire division without much difficulty.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 10:49:01 AM

What I'm trying to convey is that if Inoue can easily dominate Fulton, it suggests that he could potentially dominate the entire division without much difficulty.

We will find out if Inoue can truly dominate Fulton. It appears that Fulton is not afraid, as he has chosen to fight Inoue instead of moving up in weight class. I believe this will be an exciting fight, with some doubts about Inoue's power in the new division. It will be Inoue's responsibility to prove that he is still the same formidable fighter, and perhaps even better, in this new weight class.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 12:42:45 PM

It will be Inoue's responsibility to prove that he is still the same formidable fighter, and perhaps even better, in this new weight class.

It is indeed a responsibility for Inoue, considering that many people are expecting him to dominate once again. Furthermore, since this fight will be held in his home country, there is added pressure for him to deliver an impressive victory. Fulton's fighting style is reminiscent of Inoue's previous opponent, as he is not an aggressive fighter. Instead, he focuses on slowly but surely doing his job to secure a win. Some may consider his style to be somewhat boring, which is evident from his record with only 8 knockouts out of 21 wins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lionheart78
Legendary

Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2023, 01:40:50 PM

I also think that there is no plan for tune-up fight before fighting Fulton, Bob Arum thinks that Inoue is ripe for the 122 title fight.

Fulton won't miss a chance to fight the monster, Inoue. It will not only establish his dominance in 122, Fulton will also have a gigantic boost on its career if ever he beat Inoue.  We all know that Inoue is the current sensation since he not only unified the 118 weight division titles but he unified them with flying colors.  So for Fulton, he will not miss the chance to beat Inoue, and moving up can wait for a later date.

Aside from that, if Fulton decided to move up in weight division many will think the he is evading Inoue and the impression that he is afraid will surely become a circulating rumor in the industry.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 02:21:19 PM

I also think that there is no plan for tune-up fight before fighting Fulton, Bob Arum thinks that Inoue is ripe for the 122 title fight.

Fulton won't miss a chance to fight the monster, Inoue. It will not only establish his dominance in 122, Fulton will also have a gigantic boost on its career if ever he beat Inoue.  We all know that Inoue is the current sensation since he not only unified the 118 weight division titles but he unified them with flying colors.  So for Fulton, he will not miss the chance to beat Inoue, and moving up can wait for a later date.

Aside from that, if Fulton decided to move up in weight division many will think the he is evading Inoue and the impression that he is afraid will surely become a circulating rumor in the industry.

Bob Arum know already the capability and the ability of his fighter and about inuoe bob arum is comfortable enough that the monster inoue can easily defend himself against Fulton. And about Inoue without a doubt he can win because he has a speed and power which is the best thing that a fighter must have,  If inoue will win this fight for sure in a hard way because we all know that Fulton is also a good and strong fighter as well.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 04:27:09 PM

It will be Inoue's responsibility to prove that he is still the same formidable fighter, and perhaps even better, in this new weight class.

It is indeed a responsibility for Inoue, considering that many people are expecting him to dominate once again. Furthermore, since this fight will be held in his home country, there is added pressure for him to deliver an impressive victory. Fulton's fighting style is reminiscent of Inoue's previous opponent, as he is not an aggressive fighter. Instead, he focuses on slowly but surely doing his job to secure a win. Some may consider his style to be somewhat boring, which is evident from his record with only 8 knockouts out of 21 wins.

I see that too. Fulton is not like those previous fighters who Inoue faces before these upcoming fights. He's not a fan of exchanging punches
but more on counter and move away.

More on defensive and point system, Fulton' strategy might be a challenge for Inoue's camp as they also need to find the best strategy to either bring
Fulton to engage and make a mistake to create a good opening for his finishing attacks.

Or, play the dance and keep throwing good converted punches for the point system to win the fight.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 04:42:26 PM

I see that too. Fulton is not like those previous fighters who Inoue faces before these upcoming fights. He's not a fan of exchanging punches
but more on counter and move away.

More on defensive and point system, Fulton' strategy might be a challenge for Inoue's camp as they also need to find the best strategy to either bring
Fulton to engage and make a mistake to create a good opening for his finishing attacks.

Or, play the dance and keep throwing good converted punches for the point system to win the fight.

Definitely, every fighter is a different threat to Inoue and that's why we see how great he is, because he was able to adjust and beat his opponents convincingly. I just watch how he destroys Donaire in their second fight. He smells blood but he did hurried up because he knows that Donaire might caught him with the left hook. And so he waited for the right time to throw that right and then go for the kill.

So here Fulton might be unlike those that he face before, but with his ring IQ, for sure he might do a methodical surgery and show how good he was in adjusting and reading his opponent movements and weaknesses.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 06:34:13 PM

~snip~
People should understand and recognize that the boxing industry operates as a business. This means that sanctioning bodies and promoters often seize the opportunity to exploit situations, particularly when there is a highly anticipated fight that promises significant financial gain. While this may appear unfair to some, it is an inherent aspect of the business side of boxing. The financial success of these events translates to financial gains for those involved. Understanding this dynamic is very important to comprehending the decisions and actions taken by various stakeholders in the sport.

Well, they can try and get loud about the issue but it won't go anywhere because it is what it is. Every boxers have their own time to shine and it's up to them how will they take advantage of the limelight while they having the crowd's attention, and if people is not convinced about their skills and ability then there's nothing they can do about it.

People just cannot understand the fact that everyone can be a boxer but only few are born to be a champion and make a difference in the league/industry.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 04:57:20 PM

~snip~

Well, they can try and get loud about the issue but it won't go anywhere because it is what it is. Every boxers have their own time to shine and it's up to them how will they take advantage of the limelight while they having the crowd's attention, and if people is not convinced about their skills and ability then there's nothing they can do about it.

People just cannot understand the fact that everyone can be a boxer but only few are born to be a champion and make a difference in the league/industry.

That is surely the reality they are facing and undoubtedly, the boxing industry has been like that since then because after all, it is a business too.
But we cannot expect that all of them will just accept the fact without giving at least some fight because some of these boxers have been persistent and determined enough to reach a much bigger stage for their fight and it is normal if they can see that it is not fair on their sides as they have been working hard as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 05:08:15 PM

~snip~

Yes every potential fighters have their time to shine and once it will become then for sure a lot of fans will support them and follow their fights. Like what inoue already achieve he is now one of the best of the best fighters in the whole world and maybe he have a chance to become a legendary in the world of boxing. All he need is to win this fight and for sure he can step to another division.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: