Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 07:11:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 [1597] 1598 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Premier League 2026/2027 Discussion Thread ⚽  (Read 228365 times)
Halifat
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 142



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 06:42:04 PM
 #31921

There has to be something else to punish Manchester City with instead of stripping them off the trophies they won long time ago. English clubs will be happy to see them losing most of the trophies they had won during the time they spent those amounts on players but the  effect of the punishment will do a lot of damage to the league because their fans will no longer be happy to support them if they leave the league or get demoted. The players who was with Manchester City has their medals imagine asking them to return the medals they won when they are no longer withd the club thdt would not make sense. Points should be deducted from them and rhdy can even be relegated but their trophies should be allowed with them.
I’m not against teams being punished for offenses, in fact I believe that punishment should be strong enough to discourage pubs from breaking the rules, but then again, it also needs to be practical. Having to rewrite the history of an entire season years after could technically bring up more serious issues to worry about, especially when other players, teams and managers have already moved on from the incident.
I am 100% behind their punishment because they have really crossed the line, this is definitely a cheat it makes other teams look so useless, I feel so bad for the players because I know they are all innocent but the management should be punish. Throughout this period look at how the team is performing, I mean Manchester City, I actually don't like how they cheated others because for many seasons now they have been playing excellently not knowing that the team is doing so much illegal things.

Loyang
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 532
Merit: 184



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 07:27:54 PM
 #31922

Yeah, Manchester City remain in the top table with highest points after Arsenal had an unexpected defeat against Brighton in their last match. With the way Liverpool are in a better form now I’m expecting their upcoming match to be a tough one for both sides, because the both sides will struggle to win the match which might lead to draw as you stated earlier.
Yeah,  Manchester City really tried their best by winning their first 5 matches without losing or draw and i understand they conceded goals on those matches, the most mportant thing is they got all the 3 points playing home and away which makes them remain at the top table. Playing against Liverpool will be a very tough one for them, from my own opinion Man City might lose that match reason being that all their players mind isn't settled and due to the issues on ground concerning Manchester City i think this might affect them on their next match.

The ongoing problems with City may not have much impact on the pitch, because it is a team issue and not a player or individual issue that they will be too worried about. I would definitely give City a big advantage in terms of winning, but Liverpool will have a slight advantage in this home game. If this match was not at Liverpool's home ground, then City would have won this match by a big margin. But we can still expect City to win this match and prove how strong they are in this and prove everyone who thinks City is weak wrong.

Amphenomenon
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 982


Hope Jeremiah 17vs7


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 07:52:26 PM
 #31923


It's too early to consider that game the most watch and there quite a number of reasons why but the most obvious is something I have always been saying,  the league just got started and it's not like Liverpool has been dominating or giving a level of excellency, the game will not be so much exciting for football fans.

I wonder why you feel the game wouldn't be exciting. I think the opposite. I feel people would want to watch the game, at least, to see how city would respond to the present situation. City is a great team and they may want to respond positively to the situation.

For Liverpool, they are not trying recently, and they would see this as an opportunity, knowing that city are thinking about there present situation and also trying to manage with there games. Liverpool would want to seize the opportunity to see how they can gather some points. They would do all they can to win. So it's a gonna be a competitive game, battling for winning. So I think it's gonna be exciting
I'm not saying it will not be exciting but it can't be the most exciting it's too early to say this, the league is just starting so many exciting games will come up.

The fact that Liverpool has not been in their best performance and worse than City performance might be a discouragement for their fans. This is part of the reason I can say the game might not be exciting as you are trying to claim or you are anticipating.

I'm not denying the competition but saying people will too excited is something I doubt will be the case here.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
RockBell
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1610
Merit: 516



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 07:55:50 PM
 #31924

The ongoing problems with City may not have much impact on the pitch, because it is a team issue and not a player or individual issue that they will be too worried about. I would definitely give City a big advantage in terms of winning, but Liverpool will have a slight advantage in this home game. If this match was not at Liverpool's home ground, then City would have won this match by a big margin. But we can still expect City to win this match and prove how strong they are in this and prove everyone who thinks City is weak wrong.

To me Manchester city don't really have any problem and the kind of problem we might feel they have is something they can manage and that is why we feel like Liverpool should not be a challenge to them and they should be able to win the game easily because Liverpool is worst than Manchester and that is why we are going to be trusting Manchester to deliver there self a win because seems they are lacking and we expecting them not to also make it easy for Manchester City. And not like we are sure that it's going to be an easy win but we just k it that Manchester city should win the game. Because Liverpool have been struggling for a while now and this is part of the reasons we expect them to win.

Jegileman
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 413



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 08:15:10 PM
 #31925

I am 100% behind their punishment because they have really crossed the line, this is definitely a cheat it makes other teams look so useless, I feel so bad for the players because I know they are all innocent but the management should be punish. Throughout this period look at how the team is performing, I mean Manchester City, I actually don't like how they cheated others because for many seasons now they have been playing excellently not knowing that the team is doing so much illegal things.

Everyone that’s an ambassador of fair play in sport will really not want Manchester City not to go unpunished, they should be served the supposed punishment for what they’ve done and should serve as warning to other clubs not to engage in such behaviour in the future. Even those already doing the same thing, they will want to stop seeing the big punishment they’ll have to face if they don’t stop. Manchester City should be handed over the punishment deserving of their crime, the big name they’ve achieved was all done through fraudulent act, so they have already lost their prestige and big name in the eyes of the public. Everyone is not patiently waiting for what their punishment will be.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
JiiBs
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 994
Merit: 302



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 08:23:13 PM
 #31926

I am 100% behind their punishment because they have really crossed the line, this is definitely a cheat it makes other teams look so useless, I feel so bad for the players because I know they are all innocent but the management should be punish. Throughout this period look at how the team is performing, I mean Manchester City, I actually don't like how they cheated others because for many seasons now they have been playing excellently not knowing that the team is doing so much illegal things.

One thing I’m not particularly happy with is, how long it had to take before these whistle blowing, making or charges and getting these cases settled. It does come after several seasons have being concluded and though there might be justice in the punishment that would be served, the real joy would have come from when the season did run without these irregularities during the transfers and the better team were able to get players they needed and won squarely.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
len01
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 618


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 08:31:43 PM
 #31927

We should not forget about Liverpool in the 2024/25 season. They may have been struggling recently, but they are not a team to be underestimated yet. Liverpool are certainly capable of beating Manchester City at home, there is no reason to underestimate them in this match. There is no need to say much about Manchester City, because we already know about them.
If you are so confident that Liverpool can beat City, this is your chance to bet on a Liverpool win at odds of 2+.

No one is underestimating Liverpool. After all, they are one of the biggest and most popular clubs. But the problem right now is that Liverpool look inconsistent, and some of their players have not been very convincing with their performances. So I would rather back City to win or draw.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sally9256
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 136



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 08:34:47 PM
 #31928

I am 100% behind their punishment because they have really crossed the line, this is definitely a cheat it makes other teams look so useless, I feel so bad for the players because I know they are all innocent but the management should be punish. Throughout this period look at how the team is performing, I mean Manchester City, I actually don't like how they cheated others because for many seasons now they have been playing excellently not knowing that the team is doing so much illegal things.
Honestly they need to be punished to serve as a lesson for other teams who wants to follow the same steps and also to prove that no team is above the law no matter how rich or big they think they are.

They deserve whatever they get as punishment although the current players didn't partake in any of those offenses and now they are the ones to bear the consequences, I also do feel terrible for them.

There's no point in cheating honestly, now people would think this was the reason why they were able to dominate the league all these years. I'm not even sure if all the victory and all they achieved was true to their performance.

Samlucky O
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 666


The great city of God 🔥


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 08:36:55 PM
 #31929

I watched one AI generated video where Rio Ferdinand came to the Manchester City coach office to demand for an extra EPL medal , I think he was referring to that season Aguero scored that memorable goal on the last day of the league to win Manchester City the trophy. I saw Gerrard coming to demand for a medal as well and lastly Arteta but his own response was funny because his wasn't included in that period, it was a funny video, the message was, Manchester City should be stripped of the trophies they won in those period. If Manchester City is stripped as suggested, will the records of the players be erased as well?

There has to be something else to punish Manchester City with instead of stripping them off the trophies they won long time ago. English clubs will be happy to see them losing most of the trophies they had won during the time they spent those amounts on players but the  effect of the punishment will do a lot of damage to the league because their fans will no longer be happy to support them if they leave the league or get demoted. The players who was with Manchester City has their medals imagine asking them to return the medals they won when they are no longer withd the club thdt would not make sense. Points should be deducted from them and rhdy can even be relegated but their trophies should be allowed with them.
Let me think of it like a drug dealer or a politician who was charged and found guilty, all his properties that has been known to belong to him will all be confiscated while he or she gets jail term, I thought of it this way. The crime is a grievous one if no better punishment is given to them then it means other rich club owners can do the same and use Manchester City as an example. Newcastle owner is so wealthy that he can decide to pull up money and sign the best papers of world using Manchester City method and the league management will be reminded of doing nothing substantial when this rule was first run over.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Oluwa-btc
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 689


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 08:53:19 PM
 #31930

I watched one AI generated video where Rio Ferdinand came to the Manchester City coach office to demand for an extra EPL medal , I think he was referring to that season Aguero scored that memorable goal on the last day of the league to win Manchester City the trophy. I saw Gerrard coming to demand for a medal as well and lastly Arteta but his own response was funny because his wasn't included in that period, it was a funny video, the message was, Manchester City should be stripped of the trophies they won in those period. If Manchester City is stripped as suggested, will the records of the players be erased as well?

I haven't looked at it from that angle although  I wouldn't mind if such a thing happened to them. Manchester United will be awarded three medals if they get to succeed with stripping Manchester City of their tittles and we can day that both Jose Mourinho and Ole Gunner are also Premier League Champions. I don't feel no sympathy for Manchester City, as much as they was willing to go ahead and commit this uglies, they should get whatever punishment they deserve. Relegation is not enough, they should take out their points immediately.

The game between Liverpool and Manchester City will be thrilling asf, Liverpool as a club you can not physically win at home in front of the home fans, you have to fight to get a result.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rockstarguy
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1876
Merit: 701


Bitcoin rewards patience, not panic.


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 08:55:54 PM
 #31931

The ongoing problems with City may not have much impact on the pitch, because it is a team issue and not a player or individual issue that they will be too worried about. I would definitely give City a big advantage in terms of winning, but Liverpool will have a slight advantage in this home game. If this match was not at Liverpool's home ground, then City would have won this match by a big margin. But we can still expect City to win this match and prove how strong they are in this and prove everyone who thinks City is weak wrong.
The problem has nothing to do with the performance of the players, but the game will be a tough one and it is very unpredictable. Liverpool have really changed in their performance this season, and they have been able to win all their games. Because of the good form of Liverpool, it looks like a game that will end in a draw.

If Manchester City is able to win the game, it means Manchester City is in safe hands with Enzo Maresca, because during the time of Pep Guardiola, there were good possibilities for Manchester City to defeat Liverpool in a game.

ejikeme24
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 742
Merit: 291



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 09:03:00 PM
 #31932

The ongoing problems with City may not have much impact on the pitch, because it is a team issue and not a player or individual issue that they will be too worried about. I would definitely give City a big advantage in terms of winning, but Liverpool will have a slight advantage in this home game. If this match was not at Liverpool's home ground, then City would have won this match by a big margin. But we can still expect City to win this match and prove how strong they are in this and prove everyone who thinks City is weak wrong.

You really think so? Although you might be right. I'm in the same opinion that the problem they are having may not really affect the players in such a way that they will not perform as they used to, I think the management will get affected the most. I know the players will feel so bad because considering the effort they have put just to ensure that they achieve good result in all the seasons is now becoming useless. Whatever the case May be I still believe that Manchester city would maintain their good performance they can't allow this effect them so badly.

Abu-Naim
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1302
Merit: 424



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 09:05:36 PM
 #31933


Everyone that’s an ambassador of fair play in sport will really not want Manchester City not to go unpunished, they should be served the supposed punishment for what they’ve done and should serve as warning to other clubs not to engage in such behaviour in the future. Even those already doing the same thing, they will want to stop seeing the big punishment they’ll have to face if they don’t stop. Manchester City should be handed over the punishment deserving of their crime, the big name they’ve achieved was all done through fraudulent act, so they have already lost their prestige and big name in the eyes of the public. Everyone is not patiently waiting for what their punishment will be.
As a premier league fan, I will also want Manchester City to be punished for this because if they are left without being punished, other teams will make attempt to do that, and once they found all the necessary connections since they have money, they will go Scot free, and it’s a cheat because they has used the power to rule the premier league for long and it was a disgrace to the premier league in if city go unpunished.
I can’t wait to see the punishment, I will like to see them be denied so many titles they won with the players they signed under these years.
Their next match against Liverpool will prove so many things, because some people are saying that this will not affect their performance in the league; let’s wait and see.

Stable090
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1512
Merit: 606


Hhampuz is the best manager.


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 09:43:22 PM
 #31934

I am 100% behind their punishment because they have really crossed the line, this is definitely a cheat it makes other teams look so useless, I feel so bad for the players because I know they are all innocent but the management should be punish.
Is there any way the management will be punish without affecting the players? I don’t really think so. Actually I don’t want the players to be punish, they know nothing about everything that happened, I will say the players are innocent, but the team cant be punish without affecting the players.

Honestly Manchester city management are suppose to be properly punish, because if they are not, then we going to expect similar things from other teams later in the future, and we know thats pure cheating. If Manchester city are properly punish, other teams will try the same thing, and they will expect  Lenient punishment also.

Amphenomenon
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 982


Hope Jeremiah 17vs7


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 09:47:35 PM
 #31935

-Snip-
I’m not against teams being punished for offenses, in fact I believe that punishment should be strong enough to discourage pubs from breaking the rules, but then again, it also needs to be practical. Having to rewrite the history of an entire season years after could technically bring up more serious issues to worry about, especially when other players, teams and managers have already moved on from the incident.
I am 100% behind their punishment because they have really crossed the line, this is definitely a cheat it makes other teams look so useless, I feel so bad for the players because I know they are all innocent but the management should be punish. Throughout this period look at how the team is performing, I mean Manchester City, I actually don't like how they cheated others because for many seasons now they have been playing excellently not knowing that the team is doing so much illegal things.
If they are guilty then they should be punished but taking their trophies no, that's too much and somehow unfair because there have been other questionable acts that led to others winning trophies which has been written up.in history.

There are other harsh punishment they could give them and this will affect them tremendously and other teams won't be having the courage to dear such act and if yhey have done it trying to stop now or maybe confess to get a little bit of ease.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1895


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 12:24:47 AM
 #31936


I also had this kind of perspective of yours that at the end it will not be fair on the players if they are really innocent. but the big question is are the players involved also innocent? I heard rumours that some players are also bought more that its shown to the public and we cannot say the players aren’t part of those backdoor deals.
Let the punishment be served. I believe the EPL has punished for ever offence and it will  be just if those punishments are being applied just as it should be.

I don’t support unfair decisions or judgement, but I also frown at  Cheating a system. Manchester should face the consequences.

The truth is, I don't know about that whole player involvement thing. I imagine some of them have their own side businesses, but I don't think they'd go as far as doing shady under-the-table deals. They all earn serious money, so why would they get involved in something crooked that ruins their reputation? It would expose them to public backlash and tarnish their entire career.

I agree that if the club is found guilty, they should face severe punishment. However, stripped titles feels way too harsh. The players fought on the pitch, suffered through matches, and put in all the physical sacrifice. Taking those titles away just like that doesn't make sense—and honestly, awarded titles don't carry any real value for the team that gets them default-style. Relegating them to the second division and banning them from the Champions League for a few years, similar to what happened with Juventus, would be more than enough punishment.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
impulse709
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1050
Merit: 163


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 03:51:02 AM
 #31937


I also had this kind of perspective of yours that at the end it will not be fair on the players if they are really innocent. but the big question is are the players involved also innocent? I heard rumours that some players are also bought more that its shown to the public and we cannot say the players aren’t part of those backdoor deals.
Let the punishment be served. I believe the EPL has punished for ever offence and it will  be just if those punishments are being applied just as it should be.

I don’t support unfair decisions or judgement, but I also frown at  Cheating a system. Manchester should face the consequences.

The truth is, I don't know about that whole player involvement thing. I imagine some of them have their own side businesses, but I don't think they'd go as far as doing shady under-the-table deals. They all earn serious money, so why would they get involved in something crooked that ruins their reputation? It would expose them to public backlash and tarnish their entire career.

I agree that if the club is found guilty, they should face severe punishment. However, stripped titles feels way too harsh. The players fought on the pitch, suffered through matches, and put in all the physical sacrifice. Taking those titles away just like that doesn't make sense—and honestly, awarded titles don't carry any real value for the team that gets them default-style. Relegating them to the second division and banning them from the Champions League for a few years, similar to what happened with Juventus, would be more than enough punishment.

I think we should separate the club's responsibility from the players' involvement. Unless there is evidence against individual players, it would be unfair to assume they were part of any wrongdoing. At the same time, punishment should reflect the seriousness of the proven offences, not public anger. Relegation or a European competition ban might sound reasonable, but the final decision should follow the rules and established evidence. Stripping titles is controversial, yet allowing a club to keep trophies gained through proven financial violations could also undermine fair competition.
Ummeettaa
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 126
Merit: 100


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 05:23:41 AM
 #31938

I think we should separate the club's responsibility from the players' involvement. Unless there is evidence against individual players, it would be unfair to assume they were part of any wrongdoing. At the same time, punishment should reflect the seriousness of the proven offences, not public anger. Relegation or a European competition ban might sound reasonable, but the final decision should follow the rules and established evidence. Stripping titles is controversial, yet allowing a club to keep trophies gained through proven financial violations could also undermine fair competition.
Involving the players won't be nice idea because I also don't think it is possible for a player to be involved in the accusation, it's the management and might likely not even include all, it might be either one of just few of them that were involved.

So stripping them of tittles won will not be fair to them, especially those players that were not there when the accusation incidence happened, what about trophies that were also won prior and after the accusation incidence, why would they strip them of those too.

A huge amount sum as fine won't also be a bad idea, but even banning and force relegating them also might be too harssh on them, as it will destabilise and destroy the entire team.

It's better to resolve the situation with the consideration of the innocent players at hand, because they will be helpless and it will tarnish most of the players careers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★ ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DEDUST.IO ✨ #GETfreeCHAMBY from BTTcommunity✨ ║ ✨   C H A M B Y   ✨ ║  ✨  F A U C E T  ✨ ║    𝕏   ║ STON.FI
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★ ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Alex077
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4536
Merit: 2138


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 08:48:19 AM
 #31939

The ongoing problems with City may not have much impact on the pitch, because it is a team issue and not a player or individual issue that they will be too worried about. I would definitely give City a big advantage in terms of winning, but Liverpool will have a slight advantage in this home game. If this match was not at Liverpool's home ground, then City would have won this match by a big margin. But we can still expect City to win this match and prove how strong they are in this and prove everyone who thinks City is weak wrong.

You are right any off field incident will not have any direct impact on their on field performance. However it is also difficult to say that there is no impact. Independent commission has now found club guilty of breaching financial rule. And City has lodged an appeal. Therefore club environment, media pressure and management distraction are real factor. However, I wouldn't consider these as automatic football disadvantages either. Team strength, tactical readiness, home advantage and recent form these are the key factor determining match result. So, I wouldn't consider City weak solely because of this case nor would I say they are strong and will therefore win easily. For me, Liverpool away game is a match where checking odds is more important. If off-field uncertainty is already heavily priced into market odds then value of placing bet based solely on news diminishes significantly.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Adbitco
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1040


Stop the hate on Nigerians


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 10:05:55 AM
 #31940

If they are guilty then they should be punished but taking their trophies no, that's too much and somehow unfair because there have been other questionable acts that led to others winning trophies which has been written up.in history.

There are other harsh punishment they could give them and this will affect them tremendously and other teams won't be having the courage to dear such act and if yhey have done it trying to stop now or maybe confess to get a little bit of ease.
What punishment do you think will be appropriate for such a crime? They have been found guilty of 114 out of 115 charges, that's a big number to be frank, so what punishment is suitable for such. I understand these charges can be further brought down to 5 mainly if we are to categorise them. Some are calling for point deductions and relegation, some are calling for title stripping while some say, both should be applied. So I'm asking, what punishment do you think is suitable for them since you stripping off the title is harsh. I'm still of the opinion that money will exchange hands hence, less punishment for them just as the case of UEFA, I stand with my opinion until they prove me wrong by doing the right thing against Manchester City.

Pages: « 1 ... 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 [1597] 1598 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!