Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never gamble in front of your kids.  (Read 6783 times)
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 01:01:52 PM

And when they see their parents gambling, they will come closer and want to know what gambling is like. Moreover, if they have money on the gambling table, they will ask, which may make them even more curious to try it later with their friends. I can't imagine if these underage children were gambling with their friends. And even if it is a small bet, they don't deserve to do it because they can become addicted. After all, they will find that gambling is fun, especially if they can take home some money. You must be careful, especially if they ask their parents for more money. Parents must always pay attention to their children and provide understanding so they do not take the wrong path.

This shows that you dont have kids, or dont pay much attention what they do during free time. You see the situation from adults point of view, but kids (I mean like real kids, not teenagers) dont care much about money. They have parents to solve all that "money moments". So when the kids see money on the table, first they get excited if there is a lot, but often quickly lose interest to it. You know, the kids rarely measure things different than adults. They rarely use "money" to measure things. When they see something, it is big, small, shiny, tasty, red, heavy and etc. They dont measure things as "that cost 9.99", "this is 100 bucks", "wow that cost like 3 my monthly salaries", "this car cost a million".
not everything is like what you describe. More precisely, every human being, even small children, have different interests. A small example of children knowing the value of a currency is when a child prefers to buy two of the same food because the pleasure they get can be enjoyed for longer. From there children get to know the basic value of currency, initially asking for 1 dollar which can only buy one ice cream. Cream then asks for 2 dollars because they know with those two dollars they can get two ice creams at once.

So, from there the children started not wanting to accept less pocket money than usual. especially if the two dollars can be doubled by just playing guessing games.

You dont get it, kids dont gamble to earn. They wont gamble to get as much money as possible. When they gamble, their goal is just to beat everyone, but not to win everyones money.

Of course there are exception. Of course there are impressionable kids, that after seeing adults gambling with money, their lifegoal chances into becoming a professional gambler and getting rich through gambling. But this is exception only. I dont have statistical data, but from 1000 kids that watch their parents gamble, 1000 wont turn into addicted gamblers like most people here post.

In fact, if a kids sees a problem in "less pocket money" then this is called bad parenting imho. If my kid says he gambled to double his money, because he wanted two or more ice creams instead of one, then I have failed as a parent. Because my kid could have just asked me for one more ice cream (and we would negotiate that wish, we would talk if it is to get 2-3 ice creams at once, or it might spoil stomach and appetite). Until my kid is a kid, it is my duty to provide with everything possible. I am the money problem solver.

People here create problem out of nothing. Overreact about kids and gambling. To sum up posts here - every kid that saw someone gamble will grow up into gambling junkie. If gambling is so bad, why do you wear gambling signatures ? Cheesy This impacts on ads that appear on your gadgets. And guess what, kids might notice these ads!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 01:22:08 PM

~snip~
This shows that you dont have kids, or dont pay much attention what they do during free time. You see the situation from adults point of view, but kids (I mean like real kids, not teenagers) dont care much about money. They have parents to solve all that "money moments". So when the kids see money on the table, first they get excited if there is a lot, but often quickly lose interest to it. You know, the kids rarely measure things different than adults. They rarely use "money" to measure things. When they see something, it is big, small, shiny, tasty, red, heavy and etc. They dont measure things as "that cost 9.99", "this is 100 bucks", "wow that cost like 3 my monthly salaries", "this car cost a million".

Regards your phrase that I have bolded. When I was a kid I bet 3 chewing gums that I can swim the pool faster than my friend. From your point of view, I with this bet I did something bad and I did not deserve to even place that bet. But, I believe, when you was a kid, you did similar bets either.
At least the children in my neighborhood don't gamble in their free time, and I see them playing like children playing with their friends. Likewise, if I ask my neighbors who have children, they also don't see anything hidden by their children. The parents around where I live really know and pay attention to what their children are doing because the relationships in my neighborhood are very close. So the children don't do anything that violates the rules, so the parents don't need to worry about it. Older children also help supervise younger children and keep them from doing anything that might be bad for them. At least the children in my neighborhood don't gamble in their free time, and I see them playing like children playing with their friends. Likewise, if I ask my neighbors who have children, they also don't see anything hidden by their children. The parents around where I live really know and pay attention to what their children are doing because the relationships in my neighborhood are very close. So the children don't do anything that violates the rules, so the parents don't need to worry about it. Older children also help supervise younger children and keep them from doing anything bad for them.

I did something like that when I was little, but that was in the past, and I didn't teach my children to do it. It's enough for us to experience it. We must take good care of our children. After all, if they don't know gambling, that's okay and better for them.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 02:22:45 PM

~snip~

Regards your phrase that I have bolded. When I was a kid I bet 3 chewing gums that I can swim the pool faster than my friend. From your point of view, I with this bet I did something bad and I did not deserve to even place that bet. But, I believe, when you was a kid, you did similar bets either.
At least the children in my neighborhood don't gamble in their free time, and I see them playing like children playing with their friends. Likewise, if I ask my neighbors who have children, they also don't see anything hidden by their children. The parents around where I live really know and pay attention to what their children are doing because the relationships in my neighborhood are very close. So the children don't do anything that violates the rules, so the parents don't need to worry about it. Older children also help supervise younger children and keep them from doing anything that might be bad for them. At least the children in my neighborhood don't gamble in their free time, and I see them playing like children playing with their friends. Likewise, if I ask my neighbors who have children, they also don't see anything hidden by their children. The parents around where I live really know and pay attention to what their children are doing because the relationships in my neighborhood are very close. So the children don't do anything that violates the rules, so the parents don't need to worry about it. Older children also help supervise younger children and keep them from doing anything bad for them.

I did something like that when I was little, but that was in the past, and I didn't teach my children to do it. It's enough for us to experience it. We must take good care of our children. After all, if they don't know gambling, that's okay and better for them.

You did not say anything 1)why gambling is bad and you think it is better not to show them it 2)why kid will become gambling addicted if he sees that adult gamble?

About my example with swimming and chewing gum. It was all done to make competition more interesting, to increase desire to win. Why do you think it is bad to do that? In this case, a bet = a reward.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
maydna

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 09:49:16 AM
Merited by TopTort777 (1)

~snip~
You did not say anything 1)why gambling is bad and you think it is better not to show them it 2)why kid will become gambling addicted if he sees that adult gamble?

About my example with swimming and chewing gum. It was all done to make competition more interesting, to increase desire to win. Why do you think it is bad to do that? In this case, a bet = a reward.
Gambling is bad if they lose control. If we don't show it to them, that's fine too, right? They also don't have to gamble their whole lives, even if it's just once. Gambling is a choice, and if they don't see that choice, they don't need to gamble. I have many friends who have never gambled once in their lives, and their lives are fine. They never even saw adults gambling when they were children, and they did not gamble when they were children. Their life is fine.

Do you want to take the risk of gambling in front of your children, and later, you will see your children also gambling like you? I don't see that happening to my kids.

Now, if you notice some children gamble when they often see adults gambling, they gamble with their friends. This will later become a habit in their relationships and will be carried over until they grow up. If they think gambling is normal, who will be responsible if they become addicted to gambling? It must be his parents or the people around him. If they didn't have to see gambling, no one would be bothered by having to help him cure his gambling addiction.

When pleasure becomes a desire to bet because of the reward factor, they will become even more addicted. If it can benefit them, go ahead. But remember, they will feel challenged to prove they can always win. But if they lose, they will fall into an abyss from which even they will find it difficult to rise.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 10:40:04 AM

~snip~

Gambling is bad if they lose control. If we don't show it to them, that's fine too, right? They also don't have to gamble their whole lives, even if it's just once. Gambling is a choice, and if they don't see that choice, they don't need to gamble. I have many friends who have never gambled once in their lives, and their lives are fine. They never even saw adults gambling when they were children, and they did not gamble when they were children. Their life is fine.

Do you want to take the risk of gambling in front of your children, and later, you will see your children also gambling like you? I don't see that happening to my kids.

Now, if you notice some children gamble when they often see adults gambling, they gamble with their friends. This will later become a habit in their relationships and will be carried over until they grow up. If they think gambling is normal, who will be responsible if they become addicted to gambling? It must be his parents or the people around him. If they didn't have to see gambling, no one would be bothered by having to help him cure his gambling addiction.

When pleasure becomes a desire to bet because of the reward factor, they will become even more addicted. If it can benefit them, go ahead. But remember, they will feel challenged to prove they can always win. But if they lose, they will fall into an abyss from which even they will find it difficult to rise.

Thanks for your comment.

First of all, you have told that "gambling is a choice". I agree to that, but that supposed to be kids choice, to gamble, to get into the game, or have only to get fun from and etc. I dont understand why parents choose what their kids must or must not do? Kids life isnt a concentration camp where other decide when and what you do.

Speaking about risk. If we talk about with kids what risks gambling might cause, and if I see that they realise everything we have talked about, then I see no reason for forbidding to gamble or just watch. We have risks everywhere btw. Shouldnt I drink Coca-Cola in front of my kid, because there is risk of getting addicted to sodas and gain diabetes? Of course no. Should I forbit to eat chips and fast food, because "as adults we understand that this food is not good and there is a risk of getting obesity" or "because my kid should eat only healthy food" ? Of course no again.

There is a saying - "Like father, like son". Dont want your kid get addicted into gambling, dont be addicted yourself. Or do whatever you want, but remember that kids are our mirror. But that does not mean to stop doing something. Be smart, know your limits. And let kids get their own experience.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
maydna

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 03:24:35 PM

~snip~
Thanks for your comment.

First of all, you have told that "gambling is a choice". I agree to that, but that supposed to be kids choice, to gamble, to get into the game, or have only to get fun from and etc. I dont understand why parents choose what their kids must or must not do? Kids life isnt a concentration camp where other decide when and what you do.

Speaking about risk. If we talk about with kids what risks gambling might cause, and if I see that they realise everything we have talked about, then I see no reason for forbidding to gamble or just watch. We have risks everywhere btw. Shouldnt I drink Coca-Cola in front of my kid, because there is risk of getting addicted to sodas and gain diabetes? Of course no. Should I forbit to eat chips and fast food, because "as adults we understand that this food is not good and there is a risk of getting obesity" or "because my kid should eat only healthy food" ? Of course no again.

There is a saying - "Like father, like son". Dont want your kid get addicted into gambling, dont be addicted yourself. Or do whatever you want, but remember that kids are our mirror. But that does not mean to stop doing something. Be smart, know your limits. And let kids get their own experience.
Gambling is a choice. What if we, as adults, took away that option? Surely they (kids) won't see the option (gambling). And they will not join in gambling even with their friends if their friends don't gamble either. But if their parents cannot control their interactions with their friends, they could even learn about gambling from their friends without their parents knowing. This will endanger them because they can easily ask for money from their parents and use it to gamble with their friends. We also have to pay attention to the social factors with friends so that they can go on the right path. Children still choose what they want to do, but they should discuss their choices with their parents. Isn't it strange if children invite their parents to chat about their world? It's just that parents are often busy, so they can't listen to their children's wishes.

Perhaps children will realize everything we have talked about, but they are still children, and their curiosity will grow. There is a saying, "The more we stop children, the more they will want to find out." So we don't forbid them, but we try to give them understanding and insight into the risks that will arise from gambling. Drinking Coca-Cola and eating chips and fast food is different from gambling because it has something to do with health. Some children have weak immune systems and cannot enjoy all of that. My nephew, for example. She is not allowed to eat chips and fast food because she has tonsils and his immune system is not good, so if she eats too much of it, she will get inflammation in her throat. My nephew can't buy chips and fast food yet and has to be accompanied by her father. But back to gambling. The children can ask their father for money and lie easily so they can use it to gamble with their friends.

There are other examples. My younger cousin used to gamble using money with his friends in a traditional game. And when he lost, he went home and asked his father for money to buy snacks. Even though he went back to gambling again with his friends, his father didn't know at all that he was gambling.

Yes, I agree with you that our children should not be addicted to gambling. Don't let us get addicted to gambling. That is why we must continue to exercise good self-control so that we are not tempted by anything related to gambling. We decide when to gamble and when to stop gambling. I really agree with your explanation. Thank you for everything, and forgive me if I explained it wrong.
Rockstarguy

Activity: 980
Merit: 575

God is great

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 03:47:53 PM

i dont think any gambler will intentionally want their kid to see them doing it. kids learn so fast and when they see their parent doing it they also want to try. its good to take caution and be very careful sometimes these kids might be watching their parents without them knowing and then they go to start practising behind them. one thing about children is that the like to practise what they see and if they see it constantly, it gives them confidence to want to try it.
I don't think any gambler have any intention of playing gambling in the presence of their children,  but some people are very careless in the manner of how they do things which they can even forget themselves by playing gambling In the presence of their children.  It is important for gambler to be careful and very conscious whenever they want to play gamble not to make mistakes of playing in the presence of their kids .
Children are very fast in learning and they pick interest to learn what will be a problem to their life in the future, gambling lifestyle can  be a severe problem for kids if they are affected by gambling.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 04:57:43 PM

i dont think any gambler will intentionally want their kid to see them doing it. kids learn so fast and when they see their parent doing it they also want to try. its good to take caution and be very careful sometimes these kids might be watching their parents without them knowing and then they go to start practising behind them. one thing about children is that the like to practise what they see and if they see it constantly, it gives them confidence to want to try it.
I don't think any gambler have any intention of playing gambling in the presence of their children,  but some people are very careless in the manner of how they do things which they can even forget themselves by playing gambling In the presence of their children.  It is important for gambler to be careful and very conscious whenever they want to play gamble not to make mistakes of playing in the presence of their kids .
Children are very fast in learning and they pick interest to learn what will be a problem to their life in the future, gambling lifestyle can  be a severe problem for kids if they are affected by gambling.

Yeah, some thinks that because of the young mind those kids will not adopt the way the parents played the game, they don't realize that because of the new technology, those kids can easily learn those gambling games that they are playing, being careless most of the time create that impression to the kids that it's just okay to replicate whatever their parents are doing.

With curious minds, those kids will find ways to try to see if what enjoyment those games can bring them, and everything will start from that curiosity and the rest will be depends on what fate will bring them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Shamm

Activity: 1064
Merit: 343

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 05:11:45 PM

. actually some people here in my country are too addicted in gambling, honestly speaking some of then are playing in front of their children and the worst thing is there's a time that after the adult play children will follow them and starts practicing the game. Which pretty bad cause in the young age they will involve in gambling but their parents don't have the power to control their children's cause because if them their children know or learn who to playm

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 05:17:47 PM

Hey gamblers' community, hope you're all doing great.
I wanted to convey my message here that gambling in front of our kids may put adverse effects on their growing minds and they may also take the wrong path and start gambling (either by asking you personally for funds or by stealing it in order to fulfill their gambling cravings).

I'm sharing this because I saw this issue with my kiddo who was once watching me gamble at a website playing blackjack and she started asking me more about the game. Then one day, she wanted to play it herself and asked me if she can go for it and I said "no, it's not your legal age to go for such games". So, it's better to keep our kiddos away from gambling and let them focus on their studies, else it'd actually ruin everything for the whole family if the kid takes the wrong path.
Parents should serve the role models for their kids. That is why everything that is illegal on the eyes of the kids should also be avoided doing by the parents. Most especially with gambling online as a lot of parents are hooked into it. If they can't stop from gambling, at least they should only do it at a private room, and in places where they can't be very visible by the kids. That way, they will never be exposed into gambling which is very good so they can focus more on their studies than wasting time in their smart phones trying to access gambling sites.

GigaBit

Activity: 1526
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 06:05:08 PM

. actually some people here in my country are too addicted in gambling, honestly speaking some of then are playing in front of their children and the worst thing is there's a time that after the adult play children will follow them and starts practicing the game. Which pretty bad cause in the young age they will involve in gambling but their parents don't have the power to control their children's cause because if them their children know or learn who to playm
If a family's parents gamble in front of their children, they will be encouraged to gamble. Due to this many kids may start gambling before they get mature. The problem will arise when parents and children are gambling. When the child gambles in front of the father, the father cannot control him because he himself is engaged in that act. A child's human development can be severely hampered. Something like what you say can definitely turn into a social disorder. Which will be difficult to control. We should keep the kids under control before any such situation arises. They should not be involved in any activity that may lead to any harm.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 06:20:38 PM
Merited by CarnagexD (1)

It's true, no parent wants their children to be harmed. Some people are just careless. Some children are quick learners and others may think it's just a game. That's why you always have to be careful with your actions.
Because your child's future depends on it if you are not careful.

bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 684

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 06:34:20 PM

It's true, no parent wants their children to be harmed. Some people are just careless. Some children are quick learners and others may think it's just a game. That's why you always have to be careful with your actions.
Because your child's future depends on it if you are not careful.
But sometimes the carelessness is deliberately and assuming that children will not understand what their parents do so that they do not care or not there are children when they play gambling, this needs to be realized by parents that because children quickly learn and do what is in Do it by his parents, as we know that children will reflect the behavior of his father or mother, so it is important to realize that everything will make the child losers in the period of growth of bad behavior don't to be shown before them.

But this warning does not only apply to their parents who incidentally father and mother, from outside association also many adults who deliberately show their gambling games in front of children and I think this is as dangerous because it will affect the child to try it, people Elder must play a more role especially in this era that is far more modern and simple in practicing something.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 06:37:19 PM

Hey gamblers' community, hope you're all doing great.
I wanted to convey my message here that gambling in front of our kids may put adverse effects on their growing minds and they may also take the wrong path and start gambling (either by asking you personally for funds or by stealing it in order to fulfill their gambling cravings).

I'm sharing this because I saw this issue with my kiddo who was once watching me gamble at a website playing blackjack and she started asking me more about the game. Then one day, she wanted to play it herself and asked me if she can go for it and I said "no, it's not your legal age to go for such games". So, it's better to keep our kiddos away from gambling and let them focus on their studies, else it'd actually ruin everything for the whole family if the kid takes the wrong path.
Parents should serve the role models for their kids. That is why everything that is illegal on the eyes of the kids should also be avoided doing by the parents. Most especially with gambling online as a lot of parents are hooked into it. If they can't stop from gambling, at least they should only do it at a private room, and in places where they can't be very visible by the kids. That way, they will never be exposed into gambling which is very good so they can focus more on their studies than wasting time in their smart phones trying to access gambling sites.
It goes even beyond that, as there are many countries in which gambling is legal but even then this is an undesired behavior when it comes to kids and the young, and as such parents should do what they can to avoid an early exposure to it because of them.

Because even if there is nothing wrong with an adult taking the decision to gamble away a little bit of money to obtain some fun, there is something definitely wrong with a kid doing the same, which is why we have laws against it even in the places in which gambling is legal.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 644
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 06:52:27 PM

You have given good advice, mate, and I found it to be a very important message because many people who have children don't take note of that, not knowing that children easily learn from their parents and try to practice what their parents always do. Many children nowadays learn bad things from their close people, and I will point fingers at the parents. So parents need to take notice of certain things they do or actions they take in front of their children. This is not only about gambling but also about other bad habits that parents will not like their children to practice at an early age.

I have seen news where children were trying to have rough play with each other, and when asked why they were having that kind of stupid play, they said that is what their parents always do. So as parents, don't underestimate your children, thinking they are too small to learn some of the things you are doing. Children nowadays are very fast learners and also always try to practice what they learn. So parents need to be very careful with anything they do in front of their children.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 06:57:42 PM
Merited by CarnagexD (1)

Just a different line of thinking but would it be something that could be used for a teaching moment? Let your kids observe your gambling and then teach them how to do it responsibly. I think gambling is so easily found these days, either the act of doing it or watching someone else do it online, that we should try to teach our young ones from an early age the pros and cons and hope that they are raised well enough to be responsible.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2023, 08:54:11 PM

Just a different line of thinking but would it be something that could be used for a teaching moment? Let your kids observe your gambling and then teach them how to do it responsibly. I think gambling is so easily found these days, either the act of doing it or watching someone else do it online, that we should try to teach our young ones from an early age the pros and cons and hope that they are raised well enough to be responsible.
Depends on how young your kids are for you to "influence" them and let them watch you gamble. There should still be certain age bracket where you should allow them on watching this sort of stuff especially that it is inevitable for us to avoid from gambling.

Not letting watch us gamble or them knowing that we're not gambling should be a lesson enough that not everyone should be doing it especially from us parents. Not unless they are already exposed to gambling and by then you can teach how you manage and limit you gambling habit.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2023, 11:31:44 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2023, 12:38:00 AM by Westinhome

Depends on how young your kids are for you to "influence" them and let them watch you gamble. There should still be certain age bracket where you should allow them on watching this sort of stuff especially that it is inevitable for us to avoid from gambling.

Not letting watch us gamble or them knowing that we're not gambling should be a lesson enough that not everyone should be doing it especially from us parents. Not unless they are already exposed to gambling and by then you can teach how you manage and limit you gambling habit.
If the kids of the gamblers was very young,he may easily affected by the gambler. If the gambler kids was with mature age like 15-17,it help the gambler kids to find which one is wrong and which one is right.If the kids between 15-17 had a clever mind set to choose the gambling,because the kids use to see their parents playing the game daily in the gambling.So the gambler indirectly influence their kids by playing in front of their below 15 years.The kids close to their colleges won’t get into the gambling because they had huge exposure to the society compared to the gambling.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 11:49:01 PM

If the kids of the gamblers was very young,he may easily affected by the gambler. If the gambler kids was with mature age like 15-17,it help the gambler kids to find which one is wrong and which one is right.The kids between 15-17 had a clever mind set to choose the gambling even though, his father are gambler.

Explain how these kids will even know how to access a gambling site if in the first place, they still didn't know where even have to start?

These kids, probably in the bracket below 15 of age won't spend time knowing what gambling is especially if it involves money. On that age, they never hold enough money and they don't know well how to access the internet outside their usual activity like they are only watching Youtube etc.

If kids saw us doing gambling, they will just taught that we are just playing a usual game.
Hirose UK

Activity: 1260
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2023, 01:24:53 AM

That because no parent wants their children to do the same thing namely gambling because it can ruin the future and affect the quality of learning as child but as you said there are some careless parents who gamble openly even in in front of their children because they become addicts and no longer care about the children or families they have accompanied.
I feel irritated with such people because they have gone too far by exposing their children to gambling activities and making it possible for their children to gamble too.

Apart from being very quick at learning children also have quite high level of curiosity which makes them more susceptible to gambling habits if they have tried it or know about it.
For this reason to always supervise and provide education to children so that they avoid gambling activities in any form rather than displaying gambling in front of children.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: