Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:15:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you be participating in the 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is $100K challenge?
Hell yes! - 39 (41.5%)
I'll give it a shot. - 32 (34%)
Not a chance. - 15 (16%)
Bitcoin will never hit $100K! - 8 (8.5%)
Total Voters: 94

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 Push-Ups A Day Until Bitcoin Is $100K Challenge  (Read 12558 times)
Obulis

Activity: 108
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 09:01:35 AM

100k,Ambatman,17,1950,2024-04-28
100k,Ambatman,18,2030,2024-04-29
100k,Ambatman,18,2115,2024-04-30
Ambatman, there is no need to report your three days of doing push-ups differently on the same day. What you need to do is add up the push-ups you did on days 17, 18, and 19 together and report it at once. Your report should look like this: 100k,Ambatman,19,2115,2024-04-30
It wasn't easy at all doing this for the second day. suppressingly, it took me more than 20 minutes to complete 100 push-ups today... I believe that my body will get use to it after "I can't remember the last time man worked out".... Aside from this pushup challenge!!
 100k,obulis,1,100,2024-04-30
 100k,obulis,2,100,2024-05-1
The same thing goes for you at Obulis; you should add your days 1 and 2 together to get your total push-ups and report it here at once, not making two different reports in a day. Since you did 100 push-ups on day 1 and 100 push-ups on day 2, your report should be like this:100k,obulis,200,2024-05-1

You left out the number of days for Obulis, so the amended report will not be picked up (and also the day should be two digits rather than 1 digit), unless you or someone fixes it, and I am not fixing any more reports for other peeps in these here times.

Almost everyone here wants to do 100 pushups in a short amount of time. I am one of them. Even if the mind wants to, many cannot do it due to physical disabilities. Meanwhile, I was very interested in finding out how to do 100 pushups in a short time without getting physically injured. Searching I found a video where it is possible to do 100 pushups in just 10-15 minutes without getting injured. I will try to do pushups like this video from tomorrow. Video link for those interested- https://youtu.be/IYLxm0T6qls?si=6W5fVr3Wznj_wZ0Y

I watched it, but it made me tired just watching, which I am trying to say that there surely are guys on another level...

By the way, the guy (ThenX?) does show his strength.. but surely his neck seems quite thin compared to the rest of his body - and there surely are guys who build themselves through exercise, and his having a thin kneck causes me to consider that genetically he is very skinny, so he did not get his build through genetics as much as continuous exercise, and it is not easy to know about supplements that might be taken, including steroids that would enhance physique.

My third report 100k, proty, 250,2024-05-01

You have a couple extra spaces in there and you are missing the number of days, which maybe was meant to be 3?  (also I see other members mentioned it to you).

This is my 17th day in the 100 Push-Ups A Day Until Bitcoin Is $100K and its so much fun. I have improved significantly as My Push-Up in a day have increases from 200 to 250 Push-Ups i and I'm not gonna stop until bitcoin reaches $100k. Ever since I started this push-ups,My health have improved,My Chest have become bigger and arms are getting stronger.

If you want your results to be in the table, then you need to put your results in the proper report format, which in this thread, you can see other members doing that.

TL;DR
Here in Australia, bitcoin has already surpassed the $100,000 threshold of the subject of this thread. (admittedly in the local currency, not in U.S. dollars).

I saw a meme a very long time ago - two characters from The Matrix - one is saying to the other something about in the future, you won't need to compare the price of bitcoin to fiat money because you will only need bitcoin, not fiat dollars.  Has anyone got that one they can share?

As to pushups... If I start now, I might be able to do a push-up by the time bitcoin passes its first $100k USD milestone.  Grin

Yes.. Join us, and try to do at least 10 pushups per day, otherwise no one is going to take you seriously and you might not get included in the table.. ..

I would suggest starting out with 5-10 per set and 5 sets per day and then working your way up to higher number of pushups in each set.

You can also do modified pushups, which would be from your knees or perhaps standing and leaning against a wall.. and of course hopefully with the goal of improving your strength, fitness and ability to do more pushups... which might even contribute to a better physique, too.

As far as my personal pushups go, yesterday I was on a streak for a record day, yet I ONLY ended up doing 3 sets for the day which I had right around 64 days of a streak of doing 5 sets per day, and I even had time to do two more sets yesterday, but I kind of got caught up doing some other stuff and I just forgot to fit in the two more sets of pushups.  Oh well that's o.k.  I still had 190 pushups yesterday, and yeah only three sets which was 69, 61, 60.. could have been a record day for quantity.. but too bad.

100k,JayJuanGee,87,16840,2024-05-01

I am still potentially on course to be able to get an average of 200-pushups per day by my 100th day of pushups, but I would have to do at least 243.08 pushups per day for the next 13 days... .. So that is more than possible, even though I surely reduced my yesterday's amount by around 100 push-ups, and I also have so far preferred to limit the number of my sets to 5 per day (at least so far).  There is a bit of stress to keep these requirements upon myself.

Noted... Thanks big
Obulis

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 09:05:40 AM

Truth be told, this morning, it is so difficult to hit 100. Not to forget the time it took me to hit less than 100, up to 24 minutes.
Here's my third day report::

100k,obulis,3,250,2024-05-02
Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 09:34:56 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2024, 09:54:10 AM by Tmoonz

Truth be told, this morning, it is so difficult to hit 100. Not to forget the time it took me to hit less than 100, up to 24 minutes.

Mate, you must not hit 100 pushups at a time, you can spread out your pushups within the day in different sets and sessions as your body can carry,  you can even do as low as 10 in a set, let assume you did 10 pushups in a set up to 10x it will still give 100 that 10x10,  although due to how our body can become sore at some point, it is not a must that you must do the complete 100 pushups a day there are no special rules as to that regard, and you don't have to make the pushups challenge be a burden or stress to, it is expected that you do as little as your body can carry with a minimum of 10 pushups a day and probably see how you make improvement as time goes on, the pushups challenge is meant to be a fun challenge for the love and commitment we have for Bitcoin.

Secondly, you have made a pyramid post above with a little reply to it which you would have just copy the very part you want to make your emphasis on such thing has been corrected here several times now please take note ,you should have quoted the whole post

Cityhunter34

Activity: 191
Merit: 18

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 09:37:52 AM

For a while now I have not been too consistent with my push ups challenge do to my health condition because when I started this challenge newly and I sow how Bitcoin price was moving very high I decided to increase my push ups to 50 in the morning and 50 evening because I was pushing it for BTC to hit $100k challenge.

So each time I finish my push ups challenge In the night always find it difficult to sleep and i didn't know that is my numbers of push ups that is making me not to sleep in the night because I doing it above my strength so ever since I notice that, I have really changed my paterm of push ups I do it according to Current BTC price, like this morning BTC $56k I have do 28 push ups then after resting I still do another 28 push ups to complete it 56. After all is just a challenge we are just do it fun and not to over stress our self too much.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lidger

Activity: 135
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 09:41:18 AM

It's definitely a nice challenge, I think even if the price of Bitcoin touches 100k dollars, we should still continue to do push ups because only the person who does it regularly can tell how good push ups are for the body.  In the beginning I could do 20 to 30 push ups at a time but gradually I increased the speed. That is, if I did 30 push-ups yesterday, I would certainly try to do 35 to 40 push-ups the next day. I always try to give more on the next day than the previous day because if I give less on the next day than the previous day then my body will want rest I am not willing to rest the body at all. I figured I would do at least 80 to 100 push ups daily and the amount would only increase. I will continue this trend until the price of Bitcoin touches 100k dollars and even if the price of Bitcoin touches 100k dollars, I will not back down from this challenge.

Obulis

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 09:59:46 AM

Mate, you must not hit 100 pushups at a time, you can spread out your pushups within the day in different sets and sessions as your body can carry,  you can even do as low as 10 in a set, let assume you did 10 pushups in a set up to 10x it will still give 100 that 10x10,  although due to how our body can become sore at some point, it is not a must that you must do the complete 100 pushups a day there are no special rules as to that regard, and you don't have to make the pushups challenge be a burden or stress to, it is expected that you do as little as your body can carry with a minimum of 10 pushups a day and probably see how you make improvement as time goes on, the pushups challenge is meant to be a fun challenge for the love and commitment we have for Bitcoin.

Secondly, you have made a pyramid post above with a little reply to it which you would have just copy the very part you want to make your emphasis on such thing has been corrected here several times now please take note ,you should have quoted the whole post
Ordinarily I decided to give my a certain limit with respect to the fun and also the fun of doing that which has been forgotten, that is keeping fit.. This challenge is not only fun it is also a reminder to keep fit...
As for the pyramid post, I was referring to the areas I received corrections. Just like the one you just gave... Thanks..
Tmoonz

Merit: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 10:05:12 AM

For a while now I have not been too consistent with my push ups challenge do to my health condition because when I started this challenge newly and I sow how Bitcoin price was moving very high I decided to increase my push ups to 50 in the morning and 50 evening because I was pushing it for BTC to hit $100k challenge.

So each time I finish my push ups challenge In the night always find it difficult to sleep and i didn't know that is my numbers of push ups that is making me not to sleep in the night because I doing it above my strength so ever since I notice that, I have really changed my paterm of push ups I do it according to Current BTC price, like this morning BTC $56k I have do 28 push ups then after resting I still do another 28 push ups to complete it 56. After all is just a challenge we are just do it fun and not to over stress our self too much.

We shouldn't be doing the pushups challenge as if we are in a military zone, it is expected you do it along side with safety for you not to get injury or being too sore to be discouraged of continuing the challenge, do as little as your body can carry conveniently while you increase your number with time of being consistent, it is just a fun play to keep our body fit as Bitcoin will be reaching $100k.

Ordinarily I decided to give my a certain limit with respect to the fun and also the fun of doing that which has been forgotten, that is keeping fit.. This challenge is not only fun it is also a reminder to keep fit...
As for the pyramid post, I was referring to the areas I received corrections. Just like the one you just gave... Thanks..

You should have only spotted those areas and not quoting the whole post.

Obulis

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 10:10:04 AM
Merited by DirtyKeyboard (1)

Here's my third day report;;

"100k,Obulis,3,250,2024-05-02"
Troytech

Merit: 131

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 10:49:33 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2024, 11:18:11 AM by Troytech

Edited out

Yes.. Join us, and try to do at least 10 pushups per day, otherwise no one is going to take you seriously and you might not get included in the table.. ..

I would suggest starting out with 5-10 per set and 5 sets per day and then working your way up to higher number of pushups in each set.

You can also do modified pushups, which would be from your knees or perhaps standing and leaning against a wall.. and of course hopefully with the goal of improving your strength, fitness and ability to do more pushups... which might even contribute to a better physique, too.

As far as my personal pushups go, yesterday I was on a streak for a record day, yet I ONLY ended up doing 3 sets for the day which I had right around 64 days of a streak of doing 5 sets per day, and I even had time to do two more sets yesterday, but I kind of got caught up doing some other stuff and I just forgot to fit in the two more sets of pushups.  Oh well that's o.k.  I still had 190 pushups yesterday, and yeah only three sets which was 69, 61, 60.. could have been a record day for quantity.. but too bad.

100k,JayJuanGee,87,16840,2024-05-01

I am still potentially on course to be able to get an average of 200-pushups per day by my 100th day of pushups, but I would have to do at least 243.08 pushups per day for the next 13 days... .. So that is more than possible, even though I surely reduced my yesterday's amount by around 100 push-ups, and I also have so far preferred to limit the number of my sets to 5 per day (at least so far).  There is a bit of stress to keep these requirements upon myself.

Noted... Thanks big

Hey @obulis I understand that you may be new to the thread and forum and maybe no one has complained or given you correction about the way you quote, you can see that you originally wanted to reply to @JayJuanGee or maybe one of the other persons but instead you just quoted the entire post when you wanted to reply to just one person, next time know that you can edit the reply and remove other text or replies that don't interest you.

I think I can explain the process a bit to you. Every quote begins with a code that includes the author name and message number and it ends with a quote in small letter, it should look like this:

Quote from: Troytech=topic=5484350.msg64020846#msg64020846 date=1714640495

[quote
If you want to reply only one person in the entire text all you need to do is edit the other persons Quotes out and leave the one you need.

Note: You can also reply to more than one person at a time by using the Insert Quote option that appears above every reply in the topic summary section.
Antonil

Activity: 93
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 11:22:49 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I have not been able to report the push up since I have been busy with work for the past three days. But I have always pushed up. Today is day 52 of my 100 push ups in a day challenge, and now I can do 75 push ups in a day. I am very happy today that I have completed one-third of this challenge of doing 100 push ups in one day. In a few days I will be able to do 100 push ups in a day.

I met my dietitian last 3 days, he was very happy to hear about my push up. And now I am physically very healthy. He advised me to raise the push up safely. And made a video recommendation. Told me that this video will help your push better. Video link for those interested: https://youtu.be/AM5AjrfhlEw?si=wZoJUcsribN2n4zB

100k,Antonil,52,2022,2024-05-02

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
JiiBs

Activity: 112
Merit: 57

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 11:25:48 AM

Exercises is meant to do your body some good, when you go too far and strain your muscles, that aim is in a way defeated. Though you are challenging yourself to break limits and set records, you don’t do if at the expense of your health. Take care to note key limits and call it a day but, don’t stop challenging yourself and limits when you can.

Am trying to add some fun to my push up. Tried some spider push ups and jumping jacks today along with my regular pushups that comprises of wild arm push up (50), normal push up (40), diamond push up (20). Took a short break and proceeded to jumping jacks, did around (45), proceeded to my spider push ups. It was a bit funny though as I wasn’t in perfect synchrony with the moves but, I was impressed with my trier and was able to do 15 spider push ups.
That brought me to a daily total of about 125, way below my usual but, I feel good already. I’ll try and see to it’s increase in this method and some abs fitness exercise like crunch and plank would be more regular. Have to be working the whole body into shape now. Hope it doesn’t end in me just saying it though.

Coach Bitcoin seems impressed guys, price got better than yesterday. Keep up the good working out.
7juju

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 01:06:50 PM

I have not been able to report the push up since I have been busy with work for the past three days. But I have always pushed up. Today is day 52 of my 100 push ups in a day challenge, and now I can do 75 push ups in a day. I am very happy today that I have completed one-third of this challenge of doing 100 push ups in one day. In a few days I will be able to do 100 push ups in a day.

I met my dietitian last 3 days, he was very happy to hear about my push up. And now I am physically very healthy. He advised me to raise the push up safely. And made a video recommendation. Told me that this video will help your push better. Video link for those interested: https://youtu.be/AM5AjrfhlEw?si=wZoJUcsribN2n4zB

100k,Antonil,52,2022,2024-05-02
Thanks for sharing the video, I went through it and it was educating I must say. I have learnt something from it about the push ups challenge.
Ricardo11

Activity: 392
Merit: 59

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 01:53:25 PM

Today is the 58th day of my challenge, according to my challenge today I have to do a total of 79 push ups, I complete my push ups challenge in two sets every morning and afternoon. So today I did 50 push ups in the first set in the morning, and in the second set in the afternoon I completed 79 push ups with 29 push ups and my body had enough capacity to do more push ups. So I then thought that I will complete 100 push ups today, so after 29 push ups in the afternoon I complete 21 more push ups for a total of 50 push ups, i.e. I did 50 push ups in the morning and 50 push ups in the afternoon and i Complete total 100 push ups today.

And till date my total number of push ups (2883+100)= 2983.

100K,Ricardo11,58,2983,2024-05-02

goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1750

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2024, 01:57:21 PM

Doing 100 Pushups straight is easy if you are distracted.

So I have been watching shows.
Right now I am watching Stargate SG1 Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ricardo11

Activity: 392
Merit: 59

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 02:27:30 PM

It's definitely a nice challenge, I think even if the price of Bitcoin touches 100k dollars, we should still continue to do push ups because only the person who does it regularly can tell how good push ups are for the body.  In the beginning I could do 20 to 30 push ups at a time but gradually I increased the speed. That is, if I did 30 push-ups yesterday, I would certainly try to do 35 to 40 push-ups the next day. I always try to give more on the next day than the previous day because if I give less on the next day than the previous day then my body will want rest I am not willing to rest the body at all. I figured I would do at least 80 to 100 push ups daily and the amount would only increase. I will continue this trend until the price of Bitcoin touches 100k dollars and even if the price of Bitcoin touches 100k dollars, I will not back down from this challenge.
Congratulations, hope you can complete your challenge very well, it's great that you want to continue the trend of this challenge until the price of Bitcoin touches 100k dollars. And even if the price of Bitcoin touches 100k dollars I will not back down from this challenge.

But brother, here is a push ups details table, where the names of those who have taken the challenge of push ups, Their total push ups and how long they took the challenge are detailed in that table.

For this, you have to report one detail, you can report that detail if you want, the report is:
{100k,UserName,DaysofPush-ups,Totalofpush-ups,yyyy-mm-dd}

Through this report we will be given your name in that clothing table. And that push up table is handling DirtyKeyboard.

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 02:31:18 PM

I'm very heartened by the numerous replies and encouragement to do some pushups.

A friend of mine is a personal trainer, I'll be seeing her next week and will ask her to show me how to do both push ups and sit ups (the former I really can't do while the later I end up moving in a walrus lurching style from one end of a hall or room to the other and look very dorky doing too)

I have a walking app to track my daily walking (usually a min 1½ - 2 miles (2 - 3Klm) per day) so push ups might become a thing I do, too. (Just as an aside, I got advised to "walk up all flights of stairs briskly" for a very short burst of exercise which I've been doing for close to twelve months now).

Mayor of ogba

Activity: 308
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 02:47:26 PM

Obulis, It doesn't matter how many minutes you take to complete your daily push-ups; you can even take up to an hour to complete your push-ups a day because this push-up challenge is not a competition. I can see you were not able to maintain the 100 push-ups you did on days 1 and 2. If you know you haven't gotten enough strength to maintain 100 push-ups daily, just do a constant number like 20 or 30 push-ups every day for 2 weeks to help you build up stamina. This will allow you to endure pain and also improve the number of push-ups you do in a set. Don't try to complete your push-up in a set; you can divide your push-up into different sets and determine the number of push-ups you will do in each set. For instance, if you are doing 30 push-ups a day, you can divide it into two sets of 15 push-ups in each set so that you will not find it difficult to carry out your push-up daily.

Mayor of ogba

Activity: 308
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 03:11:31 PM

Doing 100 Pushups straight is easy if you are distracted.

So I have been watching shows.
Right now I am watching Stargate SG1 Cheesy

You are right that doing 100 push-ups in a set is easy, but not for the people here, because most people here have not done push-ups before, and it is because of the love they have for bitcoin that they took part in this push-up challenge. Some people here are in their early 40s, and if they try to do 100 push-ups in a set, they might want to quit this push-up challenge because their bones can't handle it. We are still training ourselves to get the stamina to be able to do the 100 push-ups in a set one day.

7juju

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 03:14:40 PM

I'm very heartened by the numerous replies and encouragement to do some pushups.

A friend of mine is a personal trainer, I'll be seeing her next week and will ask her to show me how to do both push ups and sit ups (the former I really can't do while the later I end up moving in a walrus lurching style from one end of a hall or room to the other and look very dorky doing too)

I have a walking app to track my daily walking (usually a min 1½ - 2 miles (2 - 3Klm) per day) so push ups might become a thing I do, too. (Just as an aside, I got advised to "walk up all flights of stairs briskly" for a very short burst of exercise which I've been doing for close to twelve months now).
Adding push up to that list won't be very bad. You know push ups comes with it's own swag and uniqueness. You know someone people say that exercise is not complete without adding push ups and I think I kinda beginning to agree to that saying since I started this challenge.
Cossyblack

Activity: 70
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 04:14:13 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1), vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1), Barikui1 (1)

Summary of my Day to Day Push-Ups

Day1 =50 Push-Ups.                                          Day11 = 200 Push-Up

Day2 =85 Push-Ups                                          Day12 = 200 Push-Ups

Day3 =100 Push-Ups                                       Day13 = 200 Push-Ups

DAY4 =100 Push-Ups.                                     Day14 = 200 Push-Ups

Day5 =150 Push-Ups.                                      Day15 = 200 Push-Ups

Day6 =150 Push-Ups.                                      Day16 = 209 Push-Ups

Day7 =160 Push-Ups.                                      Day17 = 250 Push-Ups

Day8 =150 Push-Ups.                                     Day18 = 220 Push-Ups

Day9=200 Push-Ups

Day10 =180 Push-Ups

TOTAL PUSH-UPs = 2604
My Report

100k,Cossyblack,18,2604,2024-05-02
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: