Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893538 times)
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:27:53 AM

Warning!

Keep your buy orders under 600, the price will come down after the announcement. Please don't push this price anymore higher then it is already, let things settle as it's going up too fast. Just relax MPs will be selling still.

600-700 is the new 400.  Wink We'll see. I think 600 will hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:42:36 AM

Warning!

Keep your buy orders under 600, the price will come down after the announcement. Please don't push this price anymore higher then it is already, let things settle as it's going up too fast. Just relax MPs will be selling still.

600-700 is the new 400.  Wink We'll see. I think 600 will hold.

If people really want NLG they will start outbidding each other... they won't stay below 600 sat. Also, the other MPs don't seem to be so trigger-happy on selling like Clever.
Meije

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:42:18 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 12:17:14 PM by Meije

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/deguldencoinapp/id978285736?mt=8
http://apps.appmachine.com/deguldencoinapp
Meije

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:49:00 AM

It is definitely something with the forums, i just received all my PM's from the past at once!. I think the Forums will get a new layout...
Spooly

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 11:51:57 AM

I dont think it will go below 650 anymore, the price will get corrected, and NLG value is so much bigger than this.

As soon as more people come to NLG and starts to realize what NLG really is, it will go beyond 1000 and never go back. When they fix the algo, the coin will go beyond 2000 easily, it was about to go beyond 2000 last year, but the algo problems held it back.

NLG is one of the few altcoins that after 1 year the value is waaay bigger than the initial value and it still has so much to come. Most coins at this time (1 year) is already deprecating, but NLG is ascending like hell.

I will visit Netherlands in August, and I really hope to use NLG at every place there that I go :-) keep up the good work guys, I have just a few of NLG by now, so the price really doesnt matter to me, but I am really hoping that NLG proves to everyone that there is "life" beyond Bitcoin, crypto is much bigger than bitcoin itself.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:36:07 PM

vraag je waarom word het lettertype slecht weer gegeven? https://community.guldencoin.com

als ik eerlijk mag zegge het nieuwe forum is er iets op achteruit gegaan vind het niet zo prettig werken maar dat is mijn mening
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:45:19 PM

Ehhh... ok. Moet ik opnieuw registreren? (Kom niet ingelogd en op het oude forum kan ik niet posten. Fail.)

[edit]
Laat maar. Wachtwoord moet worden gereset.
[/edit]
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:49:01 PM

Ehhh... ok. Moet ik opnieuw registreren? (Kom niet ingelogd en op het oude forum kan ik niet posten. Fail.)

zelfde hier

https://community.guldencoin.com/t/welkom-op-het-nieuwe-community-platform/8

Nou, vooruitgang kan ik niet direct zeggen... we zullen zien.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:57:33 PM

zelfde hier

het oude forum een nieuw lay-out gegeven was veel mooier geweest, ik ga nu eerlijk zijn sorry voor de mensen die dit forum online gezet hebben maar ik vind hem niets

the old guldencoin forum is better, i'm sorry
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:09:02 PM

zelfde hier

het oude forum een nieuw lay-out gegeven was veel mooier geweest, ik ga nu eerlijk zijn sorry voor de mensen die dit forum online gezet hebben maar ik vind hem niets

the old guldencoin forum is better, i'm sorry

Alle verandering is wennen. Mijn zorg zit bij de gebruiksvriendelijkheid. Dit forum? oogt nog al "techneutisch", het oude forum zit toch dichter bij wat veel mensen kennen. Maar ik heb het nog niet kunnen testen.
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:15:22 PM

The old forum was built with SMF. Because of this we had very few possibilities to upgrade and improve the forum's feature set and layout.

We looked at several options and found that Discourse is a communication/discussion platform with a great features set. It's also under continuous development and supported by a great community, so we chose to move to discourse.

All posts and accounts have been migrated. You need to reset your password because the encryption used at SMF differs from discourse.
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:18:35 PM

Markanth, it seems that the cumulative percentage of blocks is dropping. Are there new parties mining NLG?
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:21:02 PM

going back to 400 sats!
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:40:25 PM

The old forum was built with SMF. Because of this we had very few possibilities to upgrade and improve the forum's feature set and layout.

We looked at several options and found that Discourse is a communication/discussion platform with a great features set. It's also under continuous development and supported by a great community, so we chose to move to discourse.

All posts and accounts have been migrated. You need to reset your password because the encryption used at SMF differs from discourse.

Just on that , it's really easy to keep track of new and unread posts now. The big thing with Discourse is that in time as our user base keeps growing we can share the load across multiple instances and can handle a lot more traffic then SMF.

With that being said anything new takes time getting used too and we would like to hear peoples feedback on the changes.

Also special thanks to Cookie who started the previous forums for us and maintained it, if I am not mistaken the old forums will still be kept around for a bit as a backup.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 02:33:19 PM

Just on that , it's really easy to keep track of new and unread posts now. The big thing with Discourse is that in time as our user base keeps growing we can share the load across multiple instances and can handle a lot more traffic then SMF.

With that being said anything new takes time getting used too and we would like to hear peoples feedback on the changes.

Also special thanks to Cookie who started the previous forums for us and maintained it, if I am not mistaken the old forums will still be kept around for a bit as a backup.

Wouldn't it have been more elegant if this question was raised before the decisions were made? I think I can get used to the new layout, but have to honestly say I liked the old forum better, it fits the look and feel of NLG better.

On another note, I hope this isn't distracting the DEV team to much from the ALGO work, for that, at least to me, is the most important thing right now!

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:52:01 PM

Wouldn't it have been more elegant if this question was raised before the decisions were made? I think I can get used to the new layout, but have to honestly say I liked the old forum better, it fits the look and feel of NLG better.

On another note, I hope this isn't distracting the DEV team to much from the ALGO work, for that, at least to me, is the most important thing right now!

LTEX I thought it was only the ladies that can Multitask very well but our dev team is proving that not to be the case. Wink

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
thsminer

Activity: 332

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 03:14:57 PM

And again "the Team" decided what was the proper thing to do for the community...

@waterloo you can make a joke about multitasking but you are again distracting the attention from the real problems! "The team" just has their own agenda and ignores the communitity. It also again shows how the team handles priorities. 
Jero

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 03:30:40 PM

And again "the Team" decided what was the proper thing to do for the community...

@waterloo you can make a joke about multitasking but you are again distracting the attention from the real problems! "The team" just has their own agenda and ignores the communitity. It also again shows how the team handles priorities. 

Well, I started to ask very critical questions at the new forum (in Dutch) in just the same line as you do. After the responses I have a mixed feeling, on one side the (main) devs do a great job and have the very best intensions. But on the other side the community is totaly ignored. This last issue is a very wrong signal towards all the other people who are dedicated in mining/developing/investing/contributing/etc towards Guldencoin. The very main problem is indeed the gap between community and de (main) devs.

How you guys think to solve this problem? I like to hear all you thoughts, positive and negative.

https://www.guldenweb.com - Het laatste nieuws over Gulden
TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 03:37:17 PM

Well, I started to ask very critical questions at the new forum (in Dutch) in just the same line as you do. After the responses I have a mixed feeling, on one side the (main) devs do a great job and have the very best intensions. But on the other side the community is totaly ignored. This last issue is a very wrong signal towards all the other people who are dedicated in mining/developing/investing/contributing/etc towards Guldencoin. The very main problem is indeed the gap between community and de (main) devs.

How you guys think to solve this problem? I like to hear all you thoughts, positive and negative.

I have to cry when I see posts like this. 99% communities are dying for developers to do further work on there coins where they been abandoned.
Jero

Activity: 638

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 03:51:51 PM

I have to cry when I see posts like this. 99% communities are dying for developers to do further work on there coins where they been abandoned.

Good contribution! In our case we have the luxery of dedicated developers who do a great job. What we are talking about now is de so called gap, or feeling of, between community and devs. because this is not the first time I hear this I just wonder how this issue can fixed. Is it just a feeling or not? What has to be changed or what can be better? Feedback like this will help us futher...

https://www.guldenweb.com - Het laatste nieuws over Gulden
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: