Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893538 times)
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:34:36 PM

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem.. I tried to reset my password on the new forums but not receiving an email.  Checked spam folder. Not sure if I associated an email address with my username on the old forums.  Was that mandatory? 

nevermind I used a different email address than I remembered.  Must be old age.  All is good.  Thanks GJ.

Sure no problem Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:35:31 PM

The old forum was built with SMF. Because of this we had very few possibilities to upgrade and improve the forum's feature set and layout.

We looked at several options and found that Discourse is a communication/discussion platform with a great features set. It's also under continuous development and supported by a great community, so we chose to move to discourse.

All posts and accounts have been migrated. You need to reset your password because the encryption used at SMF differs from discourse.

Just on that , it's really easy to keep track of new and unread posts now. The big thing with Discourse is that in time as our user base keeps growing we can share the load across multiple instances and can handle a lot more traffic then SMF.

With that being said anything new takes time getting used too and we would like to hear peoples feedback on the changes.

Also special thanks to Cookie who started the previous forums for us and maintained it, if I am not mistaken the old forums will still be kept around for a bit as a backup.

And again "the Team" decided what was the proper thing to do for the community...

@waterloo you can make a joke about multitasking but you are again distracting the attention from the real problems! "The team" just has their own agenda and ignores the communitity. It also again shows how the team handles priorities. 

It was also the CIA that took out the twin towers. Instead of making up conspiracy theories you could of just asked for a Poll?

Very easy.

1. Old forums
2. New forums

Meije

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:45:47 PM

The old forum was built with SMF. Because of this we had very few possibilities to upgrade and improve the forum's feature set and layout.

We looked at several options and found that Discourse is a communication/discussion platform with a great features set. It's also under continuous development and supported by a great community, so we chose to move to discourse.

All posts and accounts have been migrated. You need to reset your password because the encryption used at SMF differs from discourse.

Just on that , it's really easy to keep track of new and unread posts now. The big thing with Discourse is that in time as our user base keeps growing we can share the load across multiple instances and can handle a lot more traffic then SMF.

With that being said anything new takes time getting used too and we would like to hear peoples feedback on the changes.

Also special thanks to Cookie who started the previous forums for us and maintained it, if I am not mistaken the old forums will still be kept around for a bit as a backup.

And again "the Team" decided what was the proper thing to do for the community...

@waterloo you can make a joke about multitasking but you are again distracting the attention from the real problems! "The team" just has their own agenda and ignores the communitity. It also again shows how the team handles priorities.  

It was also the CIA that took out the twin towers. Instead of making up conspiracy theories you could of just asked for a Poll?

Very easy.

1. Old forums
2. New forums

LOL, Actually the CIA did help to bring the twin towers down Wink
Bluestreet
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:47:42 PM

Very easy.

1. Old forums
2. New forums

Wink
Why not have a Poll to see what forums the community wants?
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 05:52:38 PM

Very easy.

1. Old forums
2. New forums

Wink

No one is keeping you to start one Blue...

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
Bluestreet
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:54:44 PM

Very easy.

1. Old forums
2. New forums

Wink

No one is keeping you to start one Blue...

I never posted on the old forums and just read the comments. The only thing that matters to me is that I can still read all the posts without having to register.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:30:43 PM

https://community.guldencoin.com/t/poll-terug-naar-het-oude-forum/897
BritcoinFTW

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:09:20 PM

Good move mate good move. Guild Master of our PVP guild in Guild wars 2 used discourse forums and mate let me tell you it's far superior to any other forums I have used before.
Give it time peeps and you will unravel the beauty that is discourse. Big respect to you mate!
ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:48:20 PM

Beetje vreemd, maar kan niet meer inloggen op nieuwe forum met oude username en password, iemand een idee? incorrect username...etc
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:49:26 PM

Beetje vreemd, maar kan niet meer inloggen op nieuwe forum met oude username en password, iemand een idee? incorrect username...etc

Wachwoord laten resetten met je email adres.
ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:55:02 PM

Wachwoord laten resetten met je email adres.

Dank je Mike
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:24:33 AM

OFF TOPIC. Big game for the Oranje today!  HUP HOLLAND HUP!

They seem to have nicer weather than here in Holland (windy, cold and rainy).

At least they look more like a TEAM!

ltex when is your dev team going to sort out Auroracoin? Been watching long time now, i hope your Auroracoin project succeed as I still have some coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446062.msg10848517#msg10848517

Litesire

Activity: 458
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:50:48 AM

ltex when is your dev team going to sort out Auroracoin? Been watching long time now, i hope your Auroracoin project succeed as I still have some coins.

I am confused... why is LTEX working on Auroracoin, I thought he was part of the Guldencoin team and community?

Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:47:49 AM

@Litesire LTEX is a community member like you and I, not part of the Guldencoin Core devteam or anything like that.
Bluestreet
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 05:23:28 AM

@Litesire LTEX is a community member like you and I, not part of the Guldencoin Core devteam or anything like that.

lol that would cause quite a conflict of interest ! everyone is free to do what they want.  No one has to be dedicated to one coin. I am just grateful the core team has only been involved with guldencoin which is why it is doing so well.
same with digibyte Dev.
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:56:28 AM

I am confused... why is LTEX working on Auroracoin, I thought he was part of the Guldencoin team and community?

Like I said, only Rijk and Geert-Johan are NLG core team members (not sure about MaNI, c_e_d is a temporary dev), rest is just active community members.
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:53:52 AM

Like I said, only Rijk and Geert-Johan are NLG core team members (not sure about MaNI, c_e_d is a temporary dev), rest is just active community members.

I wish I could do more to help but don't have the technical knowledge but I do support the currency by word of mouth when I speak to people and some have bought up coins using litebit.

I read the ANN and other forums and noticed both times it was the same people stirring things up yet these people have left except for LTEX. What would of happened in a situation where criptoe team was in charge of a coin and things didn't go how they want? Would they just leave the coin for dead like so many others have in this virtual world.

I see this team has stuck at this coin through good and bad times and just keep pushing on. Now I am not saying LTEX or Criptoe team or the core dev team is wrong or right but what is important to me is that LTEX and core dev team have stayed and Criptoe team gave up because they didn't get there way.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 11:38:39 AM

I would like to clarify I am not a member of the DEV team of Guldencoin, but I think that was already clear.

I am here, in crypto, for the same reason most of you are. I am absolutely convinced cryptocurrencies are going to make a big difference in our future and I am therefor strongly dedicated to support the communities and coins that IMHO have the right potential.

I have been involved in AUR from the start and have stayed close to the community members that did positive contributions and kept close contact with the DEV team. I chose to support Auroracoin for the same reasons I support NLG. I believe Iceland is the perfect place in this world to prove that cryptocurrency can be adopted by an entire nation, just like I believe the way NLG is being developed has a similar chance.

I will keep supporting those coins mainly for that reason (I would lie if I denied I also hope to make some profit). I think the best chance to get general acceptance of blockchain technology is by getting it out to a large group of users and get them to use it in their daily lives. That is a lot easier in a small country with only 330.000 inhabitants that already have been financially cut of from the rest of the World. I do however also see large potential for NLG, because the Dutch tend to adopt to things easier than any other country I know.

As to Criptoe (Of wich I became a member recently) I can say their decision to stop their support was not a light one. It was unfortunately no longer wise to keep fighting against the continuous exclusion by the DEV's. I know for a fact that Criptoe is stil very capable and willing to help once this community asks for it, for now that simply is not the case. We think it's best for now to let things be and put our faith in MaNI and C-E-D.

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:44:25 AM

Please relax and happy together

MIKA - Relax, Take It Easy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVmG_d3HKBA
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:03:00 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 04:23:34 PM by veertje

After 1 day of comotion and some arguments, I say:

1)After some practice: Nice one that new forum: https://community.guldencoin.com/  Cool

@ Rijk:

Old forumlink  still active in the first post of this ANN, also on the official website www.guldencoin.com.

Also poolsection first post of the ANN needs to be adjusted. Pools below not active.

http://guldencoin.dutchminingpools.com/
http://nlg.mastermining.net/
http://e-waluty.net.pl:81/pool/NLG/
------------------------------------------
http://p2pool.e-pool.net:8806/static can be added!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554412.msg10881502#msg10881502

2) I hope most prominent people can shake hands, because Guldencoin has very talented people on board. LTEX is just as important as GJ for example. Work together. It is a matter of trust. As I can see all want the best. (Even zodiacs signs bull and aquarian can work together well when there is trust, despite their way of thinking and communication is totally different  Cheesy)

3) Lets get the positive flow again as in past week!  Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: