Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:10:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893538 times)
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:50:39 AM

Latest Development update from the team.

https://community.guldencoin.com/t/guldencoin-development-updates/899/24

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SuicidalTendencies

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:45:51 AM

Keep up with the good work!

pijpenstelen

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:27:09 PM

Does the team have a roadmap or plan for the next 12 months?

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:10:23 PM

this is what we have, but this is not up-to-date

https://community.guldencoin.com/uploads/default/539/a214395858450588.png
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:27:10 PM

is there an english translation?
WaterLooDown
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:30:38 PM

Hey pijpenstelen,

We have Dev, Infrastructure, service and adoption related projects all in the pipeline. We think the first year of the currency has been very successful with our diff algo being the major issue we have experienced. Due to this though we have grown our development team to 3 members who are dedicated to giving our miners, consumers, merchants the best possible experience.

The community however is doing so much for the currency that gets unnoticed by those having a quick browse through and this is why the timeline is very important so serious investors and users can see what has been done by everyone involved.

bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:01:57 PM

when is this website live?

http://www.cryptogift.eu/
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:35:08 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765426.0  Ryan Pumper
http://pumperspicks.com

Week Beginning: 12/15
Week Ending: 12/21
Coins: NAUT, ARCH, ICG, CCN, VIOR, NLG, START, XC, VDO
Return: 705%

Week Beginning: 09/15
Week Ending: 09/20
Coins: CANN, SHADE, SSD, XBOT, APEX, LTCD, HAL, NLG
Return: 945%

Week Beginning: 09/01
Week Ending: 09/07
Coins: HAL, NLG, VIA, XST
Return: 1,539%

it is possible that there is again a pump!
Litesire

Activity: 458
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:39:48 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765426.0  Ryan Pumper
http://pumperspicks.com

Week Beginning: 12/15
Week Ending: 12/21
Coins: NAUT, ARCH, ICG, CCN, VIOR, NLG, START, XC, VDO
Return: 705%

Week Beginning: 09/15
Week Ending: 09/20
Coins: CANN, SHADE, SSD, XBOT, APEX, LTCD, HAL, NLG
Return: 945%

Week Beginning: 09/01
Week Ending: 09/07
Coins: HAL, NLG, VIA, XST
Return: 1,539%

it is possible that there is again a pump!

Traders are stocking up at these low prices by creating artificial small sell walls they hope don't get executed, however it looks like we hit a new low of around 420 level and the currency gets plenty true buy support. 3 weeks ago the low was 360 so the current trend looks very positive.
Lets hope no pumps come in and price rises slowly over time.

Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:59:11 AM

Congrats to those who picked up coins under 400 earlier this morning after the massive dump by 1 person.
Dawson

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:35:46 AM

Congrats to those who picked up coins under 400 earlier this morning after the massive dump by 1 person.

1? you sure???

He give Frank (c_e_d) en Malcolm (MaNI) and Geertjahon 3 million NLG

How Much they pay Geertjahon i know they also paid him on monthly basis?

Why important decisions only in Dutch every single time  Huh

https://community.guldencoin.com/t/beloning-voor-guldencoin-core-developers/924
MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:57:29 AM

Nobody has given anybody anything, Rijk started a thread saying he would *like* to do that in future when the work is completed and asking the communities opinion. The discussion is ongoing no decision has been reached.
You should really not post things if you don't bother to properly check your facts first.
pijpenstelen

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:25:08 AM

Nobody has given anybody anything, Rijk started a thread saying he would *like* to do that in future when the work is completed and asking the communities opinion. The discussion is ongoing no decision has been reached.
You should really not post things if you don't bother to properly check your facts first.

I read the post and can say that it will be 1 million each and not 3 million each once the project is a success. LTEX is not happy (no surprise here) but generally people are fine with the suggestion so far.

LTEX complain when nothing is being done and he complains when something is being done. Not sure what game he is playing but maybe to force people to dump to low prices?

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
WaterLooDown
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:11:47 AM

I read the post and can say that it will be 1 million each and not 3 million each once the project is a success. LTEX is not happy (no surprise here) but generally people are fine with the suggestion so far.

LTEX complain when nothing is being done and he complains when something is being done. Not sure what game he is playing but maybe to force people to dump to low prices?

Let me just say this, all 3 developers have full time jobs and the work they doing is after hours. What's great about this is they don't require Guldencoin to succeed in order to make a living off like many other coin devs that try to survive on the coins they make and reason they ultimately fail and get abandoned. The same goes for the rest of the people involved in making Guldencoin better, we all have full time employment and some of us run our own companies.

This is the setup required for a long term future.

Jero

Activity: 638

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 08:21:59 AM

Still I wonder who is dumping at this rate and for what reason? It's not miners dumping looking at the amount of blocks solved.
If there is lack of support at the buy site this could go sour imo.

https://www.guldenweb.com - Het laatste nieuws over Gulden
Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:35:52 AM

Still I wonder who is dumping at this rate and for what reason? It's not miners dumping looking at the amount of blocks solved.

Most people will go insane looking at the day to day trades. Think back to how many times the price has raced to 650 and then comes back down again, this is the time most savvy investors pick up coins while the rest of the people sell in fear.

Jero

Activity: 638

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 08:41:14 AM

Most people will go insane looking at the day to day trades. Think back to how many times the price has raced to 650 and then comes back down again, this is the time most savvy investors pick up coins while the rest of the people sell in fear.

Traders heaven indeed  Wink

https://www.guldenweb.com - Het laatste nieuws over Gulden
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 08:51:52 AM

Let me be absolutely clear that I don't play games! I take this project extremely serious, which is why I raise these questions sometimes. Like myself there are many people who invested a lot into this, so I just want to stay sharp and watch over the shop!

I know some of you might confuse my vigor with complaining, but I have done nothing but giving to this community and never asked for anything in return, other than clarity and transparency.

Rijk might say it's outrageous to have a person like Malcolm even have to read such a thing, but how do you think guy's like Meije feel, who have invested way more hours than Malcolm so far on his GuldenCoin app and was completely ignored in his cryout for help from Rijk to get the costs for it funded. Or what about Frais who has been totally ignored over and over with his offer to help put a good forum together, only to find a new forum shoved down the communities throats without any consultation? Or what about CoinFreak who was on a roll getting a radio campaign funded, only to see he needed to sort it out himself, no help again, just ignored. Yes, Roel had Nocks funded with 1 million within 4 hours after the CPF saw daylight. Not that I think Nocks shouldn't have been funded, but I do see a pattern where the inner circle is getting their way, while the rest of the community gets ignored over and over again!

But here we are, three dev's getting 1mm each because they do such a great job. two of them not even here for more than a couple of weeks and without any real proof of progress shown to the community. And this while people like Bram or Jero put in great efforts too, or guy's like BioMike that have put in thousands of Euro's in profitless mining, just to keep the chain going while G-J has been playing with his, unused, simulator for over 9 months. Taking that in consideration I would say this is not a smart move at all. But you know what? I personally find it respect-less to them!

If Rijk would have consulted me on this and asked what I think of paying 1mm to the three dev's I would have advised against proposing this to the community and have quietly paid it from my personal account! Why? Because I do think they deserve to be rewarded if they deliver good work, but I also think others are entitled to rewards just the same and it causes trouble in a community if you rule by diversion. Leadership is not about making decisions, it's about overseeing the greater good of the community and aid it in making decisions!

And yes, I have invested thousands of Euro's and hundreds of hours into this project. That makes me a shareholder, just like all the other members who have given their fair share. And shareholders do tend to think they have a right to speak when they think their investment is being ill-managed!

You may think what you want of me, but know that I am here to support this project so we can achieve great things together. Thats why I will not accept that the lousy way this dev team tends to communicate does more harm to this community that it has already done!

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
pijpenstelen

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:12:59 AM

Let me be absolutely clear that I don't play games! I take this project extremely serious, which is why I raise these questions sometimes. Like myself there are many people who invested a lot into this, so I just want to stay sharp and watch over the shop!

I know some of you might confuse my vigor with complaining, but I have done nothing but giving to this community and never asked for anything in return, other than clarity and transparency.

Rijk might say it's outrageous to have a person like Malcolm even have to read such a thing, but how do you think guy's like Meije feel, who have invested way more hours than Malcolm so far on his GuldenCoin app and was completely ignored in his cryout for help from Rijk to get the costs for it funded. Or what about Frais who has been totally ignored over and over with his offer to help put a good forum together, only to find a new forum shoved down the communities throats without any consultation? Or what about CoinFreak who was on a roll getting a radio campaign funded, only to see he needed to sort it out himself, no help again, just ignored. Yes, Roel had Nocks funded with 1 million within 4 hours after the CPF saw daylight. Not that I think Nocks shouldn't have been funded, but I do see a pattern where the inner circle is getting their way, while the rest of the community gets ignored over and over again!

But here we are, three dev's getting 1mm each because they do such a great job. two of them not even here for more than a couple of weeks and without any real proof of progress shown to the community. And this while people like Bram or Jero put in great efforts too, or guy's like BioMike that have put in thousands of Euro's in profitless mining, just to keep the chain going while G-J has been playing with his, unused, simulator for over 9 months. Taking that in consideration I would say this is not a smart move at all. But you know what? I personally find it respect-less to them!

If Rijk would have consulted me on this and asked what I think of paying 1mm to the three dev's I would have advised against proposing this to the community and have quietly paid it from my personal account! Why? Because I do think they deserve to be rewarded if they deliver good work, but I also think others are entitled to rewards just the same and it causes trouble in a community if you rule by diversion. Leadership is not about making decisions, it's about overseeing the greater good of the community and aid it in making decisions!

And yes, I have invested thousands of Euro's and hundreds of hours into this project. That makes me a shareholder, just like all the other members who have given their fair share. And shareholders do tend to think they have a right to speak when they think their investment is being ill-managed!

You may think what you want of me, but know that I am here to support this project so we can achieve great things together. Thats why I will not accept that the lousy way this dev team tends to communicate does more harm to this community that it has already done!

Why not give NLG to the other people you think deserve it like you would of for the developers?

There is also topic in English section with updates if you have missed them.

https://community.guldencoin.com/t/guldencoin-development-updates/899/27

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 09:18:31 AM

Why not give NLG to the other people you think deserve it like you would of for the developers?

There is also topic in English section with updates if you have missed them.

https://community.guldencoin.com/t/guldencoin-development-updates/899/27

Do you really want me to put a list together with all the donations I have already given to the members of this community? Come on, this is about what would have been wise for the dev team to do, don't twist it around!

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: