Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893538 times)
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:25:40 PM

Brito hits the nail on the head here.

What, I'm now all of a sudden a troll in your Eyes? How convenient this must be to your small inner circle here! Fuck this! I have been and still am one of the biggest supporters and contributors of NLG. You of all people knows that extremely well Roel!!!

And it has never been a secret I have strong ties with Auroracoin, that has always been open on the table. The fact that I chose to support two coins the best way I can should not be held agains me!

Shame on you!

Never said you were a troll, but what Brito says is plausible. You are effectively trying to break people away by bashing on GJ, that didn't work out so now Malcolm and Frank are in your crosshairs. We all support a few coins probably, I don't care if you own AUR or manage or lead that coin. Your contributions here go hand in hand with negativity for whatever reasons you may have. So Brito's suspicions are quite plausible in my opinion. Especially since you say you have close contacts to Balduro, who hasn't been online since April 29 2014.

Whatever you are doing, you are only causing harm to your own investment as well as all of ours. You accomplish nothing with this attempt to discredit devs that actually know how to code. All you do is talk. It would be nice of you if you stopped causing ruckus where ruckus isn't at its place.

And that inner circle shit is hilarious. At the meet up last Saturday it became clear that level-minded people with something in common (Guldencoin) can work together instantly and continuously without ever have seen each other. I saw Patrick there for the first time, but we have been working together for months. I have seen Cookie once. Been working together for months. Never saw Chromedome before Saturday but he got NLG onto Cryptocoinsnews that asked me some question based on his efforts, and a hell of a lot of exposure came from it. I help Rijk with the content on the main NLG website, written every piece of Dutch press we got out there, that is independent work towards making Guldencoin a success. Bram is effectively promoting NLG at every chance he has. So many people doing things on their own. There are a lot of people working on NLG for free, in their spare time and everyone's time is valuable. Just don't make your time more valuable than anyone else's, because it isn't.

If you don't like the way decentralized works and how independent parties and people can separately team up or work towards a common goal, then what is your goal with questioning and second-guessing, bashing the newly joined devs and other people's projects?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:28:46 PM

What, I'm now all of a sudden a troll in your Eyes? How convenient this must be to your small inner circle here! Fuck this! I have been and still am one of the biggest supporters and contributors of NLG. You of all people knows that extremely well Roel!!!

And it has never been a secret I have strong ties with Auroracoin, that has always been open on the table. The fact that I chose to support two coins the best way I can should not be held agains me!

Shame on you!

The leadership of Guldencoin has been exemplary, since you are running AUR it must of dawned on you by now that running a successful project is not a easy feat and would surely take a united community to do this? Your actions are not uniting the community even if you truly believe your intentions are good.
It would be interesting to see the power you would have when your actions and feedback is done in a more positive and constructive demeanor, you might find you will have more ears that stand to attention and take note.

LTEX you know I have been on your side on some points in our PMs but maybe you need to take a timeout and see what the team delivers. The more that gets said the more you would want the team to fail to prove your point is right. My brother says any coin that lasts a year and is getting stronger will make it as a currency. Guldencoin has reached 1 year and has the best development team it's ever had.
Lets all work together.
Frais

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:30:34 PM

It was just a question and a simple "no" would have been enough.

A question on a forum. If you want simple answers like yes, no or I don't know, replace the forum with a poll. There're only two participants in this flamewar, you and LTEX. Stop it, don't feed it.

Please.
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:07:13 PM

It was just a question and a simple "no" would have been enough.

A question on a forum. If you want simple answers like yes, no or I don't know, replace the forum with a poll. There're only two participants in this flamewar, you and LTEX. Stop it, don't feed it.

Please.

Jonah Falcon wins this fight.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:53:12 PM

Ah... man... was this needed? Guys, both of you, start to act professional.

To everybody else, start getting used to this. This won't be the last flamewar over here (would be nice if they could keep it to the official forums).
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 08:49:40 PM

I missed on everything the dev team is doing so in my head they are doing nothing. Can somebody tell me what they have accomplished in 2015 and why they should receive 1mil nlg?

BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:58:24 PM

I missed on everything the dev team is doing so in my head they are doing nothing. Can somebody tell me what they have accomplished in 2015 and why they should receive 1mil nlg?

According to https://github.com/nlgcoin/Guldencoin nothing has been done since the DIGI update 3 months ago.
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

According to https://github.com/nlgcoin/Guldencoin nothing has been done since the DIGI update 3 months ago.

Hey Guys,

Nothing set in stone on amount and everyone is open to discuss it over here. Nobody gets anything until successful completion of the task.

https://community.guldencoin.com/t/beloning-voor-guldencoin-core-developers/924/29

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
patrickkivits

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 09:09:14 PM

It looks like Malcolm is working in a separate repository next to the current one:

https://github.com/nlgcoin/guldencoin2
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:13:38 PM

It looks like Malcolm is working in a separate repository next to the current one:

Thanks Patrick. Smiley

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:33:48 PM

Be weary of the

in this thread, it's very clear to me the development team is doing some work.
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:07:58 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 10:18:47 PM by veertje

it's very clear to me the development team is doing some work.
Great dev team now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let 's get the positive spirit again. All included!

Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:10:29 PM

It's guys like Biomike that kept things rolling when the multipools were raping the coin, they have left now partially due to the one sided enforcements of the Dev team you try to defend.

Sad to see you have left for AUR Biomike, maybe criptoe and ltex will be wrong and you will come back if the team delivers.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:35:24 AM

Shame on you!

I hope I didn't have a small part to play in your and ny2cafuse teams change in attitude towards the development team. You guys defended it blindly without thinking that a project like a simulator would take ages and then it made me smile when you pushed for Digishield change because then /GeertJohan had no reason to work on the simulator.
The reason I never asked for the 20 000 NLG bet I made with you is because of your continued donations to various members in the community.

I am willing to take 2 more bets with you.

1. The Guldencoin development team will have the coin on Multi Algo within three months. 20k bet
2. AUR won't have any dev changes within three months. 20k bet

Having project managed for the last 10 years before becoming a partner in my company, I can see the bigger picture. Personally I wouldn't touch AUR with a ten foot pole and I would advise you to leave the management of this coin alone. Express more patience and you will see things fall into place and if I was you I wouldn't take on those bets. Wink

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
markanth

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 04:43:43 AM

If the official forums are going to be predominantly Dutch language, any chance we can get the important topic posts on topics such as CPF in English as well?  Understand it is extra work and I am in no way asking put aside the Dutch culture and heritage.  I think this would help non Dutch speakers feel more included as part of the community.  Maybe some dual language community members can help share the load translating. 

NLG charts, richlist, and mining stats - http://nlgstats.nl
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 06:10:28 AM

+1, that is verry wrong indeed.. All important topics, notifications should be in english!

BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:43:02 AM

Thanks Patrick. Smiley

Thank you! Great to know there is more.
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:15:22 AM

It's guys like Biomike that kept things rolling when the multipools were raping the coin, they have left now partially due to the one sided enforcements of the Dev team you try to defend.

Sad to see you have left for AUR Biomike, maybe criptoe and ltex will be wrong and you will come back if the team delivers.

Where exactly did I say I left NLG for AUR? Or are you "kicking me out", just like LTEX? The whole reasoning that a person can't work on two things is flawed (I decided not to start on that troll image a few posts back). If it wasn't clear to everyone, LTEX and me are more of the investor type of contributors (not speculators, told the difference couple of times), we have shown this a couple of times (Rijk knows this). Diversifying is a strategy to spread risk. We are also signalling problems with this DEV team, this has been discussed back and forth and back again, but hardly any action has been taken (I'm glad MaNI has created a separate repo now). These problems are for me a reason to diversify, if AUR is a good choice in that...well, time will tell. We are not power hungry and we don't want to lead this project. What we want is that the people pulling this project act in a responsible and predictive way. Past few months it became clear to me that this team lacks some qualities in that respect.

I decided to give the team it wants, a decentralized community. This also means I'm not actively communicating on the official forums any more (which is a centralization in itself). It also gives me time to actually do stuff (going through a difficult and busy time IRL at the moment).
Svener

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:40:13 AM

Where exactly did I say I left NLG for AUR? Or are you "kicking me out", just like LTEX? The whole reasoning that a person can't work on two things is flawed (I decided not to start on that troll image a few posts back). If it wasn't clear to everyone, LTEX and me are more of the investor type of contributors (not speculators, told the difference couple of times), we have shown this a couple of times (Rijk knows this). Diversifying is a strategy to spread risk. We are also signalling problems with this DEV team, this has been discussed back and forth and back again, but hardly any action has been taken (I'm glad MaNI has created a separate repo now). These problems are for me a reason to diversify, if AUR is a good choice in that...well, time will tell. We are not power hungry and we don't want to lead this project. What we want is that the people pulling this project act in a responsible and predictive way. Past few months it became clear to me that this team lacks some qualities in that respect.

I decided to give the team it wants, a decentralized community. This also means I'm not actively communicating on the official forums any more (which is a centralization in itself). It also gives me time to actually do stuff (going through a difficult and busy time IRL at the moment).

He quoted LTEX saying that you have left NLG. It also wasn't clear to me when I first read it so I bolded the parts better, not sure where he got the idea that you left for AUR.
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:51:45 AM

He quoted LTEX saying that you have left NLG. It also wasn't clear to me when I first read it so I bolded the parts better, not sure where he got the idea that you left for AUR.

LTEX made a generalization here, others like me, not me.
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: