Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893540 times)
Wildwest

Activity: 1729
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:08:25 PM

@Bram
https://www.oshidefender.com/threats/a+variant+of+Win32.BitCoinMiner.BJ+application/details

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:10:54 PM

damned
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:20:10 PM

i go to open a beer
it is not good for my heart
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:22:06 PM

Yep, i was typing when you posted Wink. bram_vnl, sniffing and hijacking somebody's facebook account with a man in the Middle attack like SSL-strip , with an app like Zanti and Dsploit on you mobile phone is no different, and a piece of cake. You can now practically use your phone to crack and spy on your neighbors. So hacking has become more easy to do, but methods to easily securing your wallets has stayed behind. Maybe when the dev team are finished with the algorithm, they can pay some attention to increasing wallet security.

The algorithm change will only happen in 6 months as /GeertJohan is building a simulator first.
How do you know that?, did i miss an announcement?. I have not heard anything when it will be finished. I guess that that is a speculation because we are not seeing allot right now, but 6 months is over exaggerated.

Want it done in 3 months or less, build the simulator just for use against Guldencoin network and not open source, sort out Guldencoins demons first before worrying about the rest of the world by providing open source product.

I will bet anyone here 20k NLG that a working open source simulator will take more then 3 months to build and we already 2-3 weeks in since /GeertJohan started his first live dev session.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Meije

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:23:49 PM

i go to open a beer
Haha, at least you know where it comes from!, it is always better to know what your are dealing with than to fight an invisible enemy, i would still format your PC and install VPN just to be sure. Advance system care Pro is also a good tool to have against future malware attacks.
Wildwest

Activity: 1729
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:25:56 PM

i go to open a beer
Haha, at least you know where it comes from!, it is always better to know what your are dealing with than to fight an invisible enemy, i would still format your PC and install VPN just to be sure. Advance system care Pro is also a good tool to have against future malware attacks.

You will have to format your PC, these trojans are most likely attached to most of your exe's on your system, also get a new IP address by installing VPN unless your service provider changes your IP each time you connect.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 02:30:46 PM

Yep, i was typing when you posted Wink. bram_vnl, sniffing and hijacking somebody's facebook account with a man in the Middle attack like SSL-strip , with an app like Zanti and Dsploit on you mobile phone is no different, and a piece of cake. You can now practically use your phone to crack and spy on your neighbors. So hacking has become more easy to do, but methods to easily securing your wallets has stayed behind. Maybe when the dev team are finished with the algorithm, they can pay some attention to increasing wallet security.

The algorithm change will only happen in 6 months as /GeertJohan is building a simulator first.
How do you know that?, did i miss an announcement?. I have not heard anything when it will be finished. I guess that that is a speculation because we are not seeing allot right now, but 6 months is over exaggerated.

Want it done in 3 months or less, build the simulator just for use against Guldencoin network and not open source, sort out Guldencoins demons first before worrying about the rest of the world by providing open source product.

I will bet anyone here 20k NLG that a working open source simulator will take more then 3 months to build and we already 2-3 weeks in since /GeertJohan started his first live dev session.

Let me take you up on this, but let's also increase the bet to 200K. If I win, I'll give it to Bram_vnl  Smiley

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
Meije

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:31:00 PM

I will bet anyone here 20k NLG that a working open source simulator will take more then 3 months to build and we already 2-3 weeks in since /GeertJohan started his first live simulation.
You are really sure about yourself. have you hacked the computer of Geert?, or his brain to know all this?
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:31:27 PM

Meije

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:32:25 PM

Let me take you up on this, but let's also increase the bet to 200K. If I win, I'll give it to Bram_vnl  Smiley
hahahahahahahaha, nice! nice! nice!
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 02:34:41 PM

i go to open a beer

Proost jongen! Denk aan je hart! Ik zou wel zorgen dat je die PC helemaal formateert! FDISK!
Zodra je dat geregeld hebt krijg je de eerste 20K van mij terug...

investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:34:44 PM

I will keep the bet @20k and when I win you can give Bram_vnl the 20 000. I know how the dev world works and /GeertJohan will do the algorithm change long before this simulator is complete. No one is this fast and if he had to complete it within 3 months with algo change then I will add /GeertJohan is best developer in the world to my signature.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Meije

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:34:55 PM

Bram_vnl, i get the same scan result as you, i am wondering if this is not normal, can anybody else scan their wallet to see if this is the case?
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 02:38:42 PM

I will keep the bet @20k and when I win you can give Bram_vnl the 20 000. I know how the dev world works and /GeertJohan will do the algorithm change long before this simulator is complete. No one is this fast and if he had to complete it within 3 months with algo change then I will add /GeertJohan is best developer in the world to my signature.

Fair enough! Thanks for keeping this a serious matter. It looks like this is a win-win situation (at least for Bram ;-)

bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:40:54 PM

thanks people!

Dankje wel voor de reacties ik waardeer het!

I hoop all the guldencoins fans do a little donation  GNn68cc5Z4qpAZtQQKxmN4zZkJgwHS11Zx

Thanks!!!!
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 03:05:40 PM

thanks people!

Dankje wel voor de reacties ik waardeer het!

I hoop all the guldencoins fans do a little donation  GNn68cc5Z4qpAZtQQKxmN4zZkJgwHS11Zx

Thanks!!!!

This address is not showing up on the blockchain yet, is this going well? I made a nice address for you, private key is safe!:

GaBRAMeAzKFdMHtXPMLFfUeS3GpRmB2XcH

Will send you the private key on your private mail address once your computer is safely reinstalled  Grin

bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:10:47 PM

its waiting for the 1 transaction from the faucet https://explorer.guldencoin.com/#/search/GNn68cc5Z4qpAZtQQKxmN4zZkJgwHS11Zx
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:22:38 PM

thanks for the 1 donation
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 03:31:51 PM

20K is on the way Cool

bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:34:09 PM

20K is on the way Cool

thanks love it! thanks thanks!  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: