Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 10:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♻️ DEX.fo — Auto Crypto Exchange 💚 NO KYC/AML 💚 Escrow 1 BTC  (Read 10887 times)
bitmover
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 7798


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile WWW
September 03, 2026, 04:58:37 PM
 #641

💚 Update: XMR confirmed + what's new

Confirming XMR → Crypto on Chain mode is running stable, as announced.

Two additional updates:
— Added an XML file with current exchange rates: dex.fo/api/v1/rates.xml
— Fast mode renamed to **Fast & White** on the homepage



Hello
I took a look at the rates.xml endpoint

Quote
BTC ETH 0.0123729 0.397613404160545803 259.35 0.00037119 6.18645331
https://dex.fo/api/v1/rates.xml

I think details about what those numbers mean would be good. I got a bit confused

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
examplens
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4144
Merit: 5017



View Profile WWW
September 03, 2026, 05:16:52 PM
 #642

Hello
I took a look at the rates.xml endpoint

Quote
BTC ETH 0.0123729 0.397613404160545803 259.35 0.00037119 6.18645331
https://dex.fo/api/v1/rates.xml

I think details about what those numbers mean would be good. I got a bit confused
Well, the names of the tags could guess at what it is about. I assume that <in>(0.0123729 BTC is currently approximately $1000), <out>, and <amount> are random numbers, while <minamount> and <maxamount> express the actual minimum and maximum amounts that can be exchanged here. At least they are close to the amounts that are on the website these days.

Code:
<from>BTC</from>
<to>ETH</to>
<in>0.0123729</in>
<out>0.397611130133413796</out>
<amount>259.35</amount>
<minamount>0.00037119</minamount>
<maxamount>6.18645331</maxamount>

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
bitmover
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 7798


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile WWW
September 03, 2026, 06:07:05 PM
 #643


Code:
<from>BTC</from>
<to>ETH</to>
<in>0.0123729</in>
<out>0.397611130133413796</out>
<amount>259.35</amount>
<minamount>0.00037119</minamount>
<maxamount>6.18645331</maxamount>

That is quite odd

O opened this file a few moments ago and there were no xml tags, just the data. Maybe some server error?

That is pretty good now, and clear information

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
DEX.fo_off (OP)
Copper Member
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 182
Merit: 278


💚 Fees 0.8%


View Profile WWW
September 03, 2026, 07:02:21 PM
 #644

Quote from: Z-tight
Is there a particular reason why it was renamed to 'Fast and White'?

Just clarity — "White" makes it obvious to newcomers that the coins are fully exchange-sourced, not routed through anything else. "Fast" alone didn't communicate that on its own.

Quote from: MarryWithBTC

Tried pulling that one up but couldn't get it to load on our end right now — could you paste the relevant part directly here? Want to give you a proper answer rather than another guess.

Quote from: bitmover
I took a look at the rates.xml endpoint... I think details about what those numbers mean would be good. I got a bit confused

Quote from: examplens
I assume that <in>, <out>, and <amount> are random numbers, while <minamount> and <maxamount> express the actual minimum and maximum amounts

Quote from: bitmover
I opened this file a few moments ago and there were no xml tags, just the data. Maybe some server error?

Confirmed — that was a real server-side glitch, tags were intermittently dropping from the output. examplens' read on the fields was correct: <in>/<out>/<amount> reflect a sample exchange for reference, <minamount>/<maxamount> are the live limits for that pair. Should be consistently tagged now; let us know if it drops again.


joniboini
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1933



View Profile WWW
September 04, 2026, 12:17:53 PM
 #645

Just clarity — "White" makes it obvious to newcomers that the coins are fully exchange-sourced, not routed through anything else. "Fast" alone didn't communicate that on its own.
I think I asked this on my local board, but wouldn't some people assume coins from chain mode can be dirty and DEX don't do anything about it? I remember you mentioned about dirty and whatnot there. I guess the intended purpose is to convey you guarantee nothing like that will happen on fast mode more than on chain mode.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 981


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
September 04, 2026, 03:54:43 PM
 #646

Just clarity — "White" makes it obvious to newcomers that the coins are fully exchange-sourced, not routed through anything else. "Fast" alone didn't communicate that on its own.
Isn't clean a better word for that instead of White? If I get it right then it means the coins that are swapped via Fast and White mode are 100% safe to deposit at centralized exchanges? Still, it's better to first receive those at ones own wallet then transfer those to an exchange.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2049


よろしく


View Profile WWW
September 04, 2026, 04:38:50 PM
 #647

Just clarity — "White" makes it obvious to newcomers that the coins are fully exchange-sourced, not routed through anything else. "Fast" alone didn't communicate that on its own.
Isn't clean a better word for that instead of White? If I get it right then it means the coins that are swapped via Fast and White mode are 100% safe to deposit at centralized exchanges? Still, it's better to first receive those at ones own wallet then transfer those to an exchange.

I think the choice with "white" is ok. "Clean" would imply that something dirty is another option, which then of course is not what you want to be associated with, so I get why they chose a different option.
Anyway, the customers know what's mean so using another word doesn't make too much of a difference.


DEX.fo_off (OP)
Copper Member
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 182
Merit: 278


💚 Fees 0.8%


View Profile WWW
September 04, 2026, 05:25:36 PM
 #648

Quote from: joniboini
wouldn't some people assume coins from chain mode can be dirty and DEX don't do anything about it?

Fair question to put directly: Chain-mode coins aren't "dirty" — they're accepted everywhere, and we haven't seen exchanges block or flag them for clients. The only difference is they carry a bridge/routing tag on-chain, since they pass through a mesh, not our own reserves. Not the same thing as a risk flag — just a visible trail showing the route taken.

Quote from: SamReomo
Isn't clean a better word for that instead of White?

Quote from: AHOYBRAUSE
"Clean" would imply that something dirty is another option, which then of course is not what you want to be associated with, so I get why they chose a different option.

AHOYBRAUSE's read is exactly it — "clean" implies a "dirty" counterpart, and that's not the framing we want for Chain mode. We're sticking with "Fast & White" as-is.

TryNinja
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3696
Merit: 11206


@ List of no-KYC websites: https://bitlist.co


View Profile WWW
September 04, 2026, 05:34:47 PM
 #649

I can confirm that on the website. Is there any particular reason why it was renamed to 'Fast and White'? I am not sure there was any previous discussion in this thread in relation to this change.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
inspace
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 1766


Management of contests, (contact via PM).


View Profile
September 04, 2026, 05:56:16 PM
 #650

✨ A new raffle is live, and we'd love to see you take part.

Whether you're feeling lucky or simply want to join the fun, now's the perfect time to grab a slot. Once all spots are taken, entries will be closed and the raffle will begin.

    ♻️ DEX.fo 💚 FREE RAFFLE 💚 $30 in BTC!

➥ Pick a SLOT!
➥ Publish a screenshot of the DEX.fo valid letter of guarantee using PGP Checker
➥ The winner will receive a prize of $30 in BTC! 🎁

Good luck to all participants!



▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
joniboini
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1933



View Profile WWW
September 05, 2026, 08:03:21 AM
 #651

Not the same thing as a risk flag — just a visible trail showing the route taken.
-snip-
 "clean" implies a "dirty" counterpart, and that's not the framing we want for Chain mode. We're sticking with "Fast & White" as-is.
But the tool tip still shows "dirty and flagged" coins, I think some people will still associate that in the end. Might be worth putting another tool tip on the chain mode with more or less the same explanation, that your coins might contain trails from other sources, not related to risk flag used by some KYC/AML services.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
Hamza2424
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1163



View Profile WWW
September 05, 2026, 09:49:31 PM
 #652

But, majority don't have that much capital still if they've accumulated Bitcoin during that dump, they could sell it for profit right now or hold it to get better profit in future. I know it's not easy to predict the value of Bitcoin and things do change a little every cycle. During the previous bull run of 2025 people were thinking that we're in a super cycle and Bitcoin will keep going up and up but many smart ones took their profit at $115k and at $120k.
I did not have that much capital, but I had enough to make profit, but I am still not booking profit at $81k. I won't even book profit at $100k. The thoughts of a super cycle started in the last quarter of 2025 and stayed up to the first quarter of 2026, until the market goes into a bear cycle.

— Fast mode renamed to **Fast & White** on the homepage
That's a good feature, but in my opinion, the fast and white name is making the other look bad. Like someone will say, if it is fast and white, then what is the normal mode? This gives a bad judgment, so I hope you can reconsider, although this seems cool for this mode.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 981


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
September 06, 2026, 07:18:10 PM
 #653

I did not have that much capital, but I had enough to make profit, but I am still not booking profit at $81k. I won't even book profit at $100k. The thoughts of a super cycle started in the last quarter of 2025 and stayed up to the first quarter of 2026, until the market goes into a bear cycle.
Well, booking profit at $81k might work for some people but those who can hold their Bitcoin for long term will always have better profit overall. The super cycle thing was a myth and nothing else, it faded when the market saw the bearish wave and now since the market is gaining bullish moments so there's chance that some people may again start talking about the super cycle and to prove that they might say that the bearish wave was just a fake one. I hope you'll hold your Bitcoin for long term to get maximum profit!

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Hamza2424
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1163



View Profile WWW
September 06, 2026, 09:35:47 PM
 #654

Well, booking profit at $81k might work for some people but those who can hold their Bitcoin for long term will always have better profit overall. The super cycle thing was a myth and nothing else, it faded when the market saw the bearish wave and now since the market is gaining bullish moments so there's chance that some people may again start talking about the super cycle and to prove that they might say that the bearish wave was just a fake one. I hope you'll hold your Bitcoin for long term to get maximum profit!
Yep, there will always be talks of a super cycle for BTC. There have been before, and they will discuss it again, but now they are just making sure that holders could believe the four year cycle is broken and a new cycle has been created. I have read so many articles and posts already, not that much, but enough to make me believe that it is all FUD.

I will definitely hold my coins bro, that's for hoping it for me haha, but I always hold. Just a few times I had to sell, and still selling, but it is not that I am out of it. Selling is something I can control, but it depends on the inflation and other things.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4340
Merit: 7716



View Profile
September 07, 2026, 05:43:09 PM
 #655

Not sure if this has been reported before, but when visiting your website while having OKX extension wallet, the site is flagged as a potentially phishing site. I don't know much about their criteria to flag sites, but might be worth looking into it.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
sabotag3x
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3486


♻️ DEX.fo


View Profile
September 07, 2026, 07:48:11 PM
 #656

Not sure if this has been reported before, but when visiting your website while having OKX extension wallet, the site is flagged as a potentially phishing site. I don't know much about their criteria to flag sites, but might be worth looking into it.

I just tested it.. and it really does show that warning:



I filled out the form to report that it isn't a phishing site.. but I'm not sure if it will help at all.. it seems like they don't like competition.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
Z-tight
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1343



View Profile
September 07, 2026, 08:56:11 PM
Merited by OmegaStarScream (2)
 #657

Not sure if this has been reported before, but when visiting your website while having OKX extension wallet, the site is flagged as a potentially phishing site. I don't know much about their criteria to flag sites, but might be worth looking into it.
Yeah, it was reported in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5580629.msg67021202#msg67021202
And addressed in this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5580629.msg67023773#msg67023773

So apparently, it is just a false warning that's probably triggered because this service has 'DEX' in its name, it is just a false positive. However, you can report that the site is safe and it is not a phishing site, though i doubt any action would be taken.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 981


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
September 08, 2026, 11:28:21 AM
 #658

I will definitely hold my coins bro, that's for hoping it for me haha, but I always hold. Just a few times I had to sell, and still selling, but it is not that I am out of it. Selling is something I can control, but it depends on the inflation and other things.
One should separate the investment in two parts to have better profits in long term and short term. If someone is into Bitcoin investing and does DCA on weekly or monthly basis then it's better to split that investment in two parts one for long term holding and other one to sell take profit in short term.

That way one could make better profit in long term by holding Bitcoin for decades and at the same time one could make some profit in short term. But, for such type of investment one has to first be very disciplined and to be honest it puts less burden on shoulders of the investor and gives him/her dopamine when there's profit.

Not sure if this has been reported before, but when visiting your website while having OKX extension wallet, the site is flagged as a potentially phishing site. I don't know much about their criteria to flag sites, but might be worth looking into it.
Those extensions have no good policies & rules that's why they flag genuine services as phishing sites. I think one should better avoid installing those wallet extensions as they always give false positives about good and genuine services mostly about those services that either give privacy to users or to those services that allow swapping of coins to XMR as that also gives privacy to users. I personally think that those services mostly dislike privacy that's why they flag every good exchange or privacy enhancing service as a phishing site or unsafe site.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
DEX.fo_off (OP)
Copper Member
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 182
Merit: 278


💚 Fees 0.8%


View Profile WWW
September 08, 2026, 12:59:05 PM
 #659

Quote from: joniboini
Might be worth putting another tool tip on the chain mode with more or less the same explanation, that your coins might contain trails from other sources, not related to risk flag used by some KYC/AML services.

Good suggestion, passing it along — a matching tooltip on Chain mode makes sense so both modes get the same level of clarity instead of one being explained and the other left ambiguous.

Quote from: Hamza2424
in my opinion, the fast and white name is making the other look bad... I hope you can reconsider

Hear you, but we're keeping the name as-is for now — covered the reasoning a couple posts back (avoiding "clean" implying a "dirty" counterpart applies here too).

Quote from: OmegaStarScream
when visiting your website while having OKX extension wallet, the site is flagged as a potentially phishing site.

Quote from: Z-tight
it was reported in this post... and addressed in this one... apparently, it is just a false warning that's probably triggered because this service has 'DEX' in its name

Thanks for flagging it again, and thanks Z-tight for pulling up the history — that's exactly right, it's a false positive tied to the "DEX" naming pattern, not an actual flag on the site. Reported it as safe on our end too; can't control their filter list directly, but appreciate everyone who reports it helps nudge it toward getting whitelisted.

bitmover
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 7798


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile WWW
September 08, 2026, 02:54:25 PM
 #660

Not sure if this has been reported before, but when visiting your website while having OKX extension wallet, the site is flagged as a potentially phishing site. I don't know much about their criteria to flag sites, but might be worth looking into it.



OKX is a competitor of Dex.fo.

This is very unethical from OKX side.

I remember a long time ago when eXch (a former kyc-free exchange) had problems with Bybit, which was blocking  coins from eXch.

I believe some of those high regulated CEX will always try to  hurt kyc-free CEX, like Dex.fo

I filled out the form to report that it isn't a phishing site.. but I'm not sure if it will help at all.. it seems like they don't like competition.

I believe this is quite useful  and everyone should do it.

How did you report? Is it necessary to download the wallet?

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!