Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 [551] 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759171 times)
mogonzo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:38:34 PM

after a long time thinking it over.... yes the ipo way may be better than the direct sidechain way.

However it would need to be a great whitepaper for whiteout, and full transparency through the entire process.

I couldn't agree more. We want to set a new industry standard.

We want it so that not only are people as informed as they want to be throughout the process, but that they can directly involve themselves. I want it so that even people who can't code can look back at WhiteOutCoin and The WhiteCoin Foundation and say "I played a part in making that happen".

By doing this the right way (by carefully thinking out every step of the process), we'll essentially be FUD proof. Any fudder that tries to take on whitecoin for a quick buck will find an informed community that can respond with a dozen links to refute any misinformation.

Online laws of nature like the Streisand Effect wield incredible power in crypto, so in my opinion the path of least resistance to success in a project is always access and transparency.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts with us!

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ownski

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:39:25 PM

Look at all that buy support!

I'd say the markets are responding to our hard work people. 200 Sat is now within reach.

I saw that. The big announcement was exactly what we needed. Good job!

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
mogonzo

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:51:33 PM

I'd say the markets are responding to our hard work people. 200 Sat is now within reach.

Thanks man, yeah we're in for extended period of good news and developments. This last month of hard work has been hard for us to get through, but we're coming out now with that groundwork laid and with a solid launchpad built for takeoff.

surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:16:38 PM

Thanks man, yeah we're in for extended period of good news and developments. This last month of hard work has been hard for us to get through, but we're coming out now with that groundwork laid and with a solid launchpad built for takeoff.

We plant 1000 seeds to watch 10 flowers grow. 

Or something like that, is a chinese proverb.  The way I feel today is that one of those flowers is popping its little head out lol.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 07:50:35 PM

Small article about WhiteOutCoin !

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/meet-whiteoutcoin-whitecoins-companion-coin

Please share Smiley
surfguy72

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:12:48 PM

Thanks for posting, I'll add it on our NEWS section Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Pantalaimon

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:34:39 PM

I'm still confused about this whole WOC/WC thing, the mechanics, and how it should get WC back on track again, but I'm thrilled just by the fact I finally some development going on there Smiley Nice!

mogonzo

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:32:14 PM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello WhiteCoiners,

Today I bring you a very special announcement. In my opinion, this development validates all of our work and careful effort to date. After months of analysis of the cryptocurrency market, CryptoCopyright and its partners have chosen WhiteCoin and The WhiteCoin Foundation as their first partner in cryptocurrency.

So why has this business chosen WhiteCoin as its first crypto partner? Because our approach is so unique, these are people who recognize that The WhiteCoin Foundation sees beyond the standard pump and dumps so common in the altcoin market. They understand that a community driven cryptocurrency with an understandable framework of operation can be a powerful partner.

As a Canadian company, this also validates our approach of registering in a country with reputable financial laws. In a market where volatility is the norm, WhiteCoin has been a stable and durable force in this industry since its operation was taken over by The WhiteCoin Foundation.

We are making waves into hard to access arenas, and that says something very positive about our team and the long term future of WhiteCoin. We’ve made such an impression here, it’s clear from their message that this business intends to not only make use of WhiteCoin for its intended purpose, but invest in its future.  We thank CryptoCopyright and Shair.com for their ongoing support, and look forward to a long and prosperous partnership.

Best Regards,

Chris Salsman

Acting President, The WhiteCoin Foundation

You can read cryptocopyright’s announcement here:

http://cryptocopyright.com/first-cryptocurrency-partnership-awarded/

From their announcement:

“Shair.com is a privately held Canadian company with online holdings such as DandyID, Claim.io, UAW Pro, MyArticleExpress and a multitude of various diverse, online publishing properties.  Shair.com produces creative works for some of the largest private and public companies which service retail and corporate clients throughout the world.  Creative works include articles, blog posts, social profiles, social messaging and website builder content.  Annual creative content creation services exceeded 100,000,000 articles written and distributed to public community publishers, private site owners and small to large businesses around the globe.  With the addition of CryptoCopyright services, Shair.com’s partners and customers can take comfort in knowing their creative works will be protected according to their specific requirements such as Copyright or Creative Commons protection for all digital works, through its Distributed Digital Trusted Timestamping services. – http://CryptoCopyright.com

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:36:19 PM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello WhiteCoiners,

Today I bring you a very special announcement. In my opinion, this development validates all of our work and careful effort to date. After months of analysis of the cryptocurrency market, CryptoCopyright and its partners have chosen WhiteCoin and The WhiteCoin Foundation as their first partner in cryptocurrency.

So why has this business chosen WhiteCoin as its first crypto partner? Because our approach is so unique, these are people who recognize that The WhiteCoin Foundation sees beyond the standard pump and dumps so common in the altcoin market. They understand that a community driven cryptocurrency with an understandable framework of operation can be a powerful partner.

As a Canadian company, this also validates our approach of registering in a country with reputable financial laws. In a market where volatility is the norm, WhiteCoin has been a stable and durable force in this industry since its operation was taken over by The WhiteCoin Foundation.

We are making waves into hard to access arenas, and that says something very positive about our team and the long term future of WhiteCoin. We’ve made such an impression here, it’s clear from their message that this business intends to not only make use of WhiteCoin for its intended purpose, but invest in its future.  We thank CryptoCopyright and Shair.com for their ongoing support, and look forward to a long and prosperous partnership.

Best Regards,

Chris Salsman

From their announcement:

“Shair.com is a privately held Canadian company with online holdings such as DandyID, Claim.io, UAW Pro, MyArticleExpress and a multitude of various diverse, online publishing properties.  Shair.com produces creative works for some of the largest private and public companies which service retail and corporate clients throughout the world.  Creative works include articles, blog posts, social profiles, social messaging and website builder content.  Annual creative content creation services exceeded 100,000,000 articles written and distributed to public community publishers, private site owners and small to large businesses around the globe.  With the addition of CryptoCopyright services, Shair.com’s partners and customers can take comfort in knowing their creative works will be protected according to their specific requirements such as Copyright or Creative Commons protection for all digital works, through its Distributed Digital Trusted Timestamping services. – http://CryptoCopyright.com

That is great news Smiley

CryptoSEO

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 10:59:41 PM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello WhiteCoiners,

Best Regards,

Chris Salsman

From their announcement:

Awesome news!  It keeps getting better and better Smiley

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
surfguy72

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:59:49 PM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello WhiteCoiners,

Best Regards,

Chris Salsman

From their announcement:

Thats awesome, can't wait to get to work!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:17:16 PM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello WhiteCoiners,

Best Regards,

Chris Salsman

From their announcement:

Great news!
Congratulations to all who haceis this possible!

asdf55

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:30:28 PM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello WhiteCoiners,

Best Regards,

Chris Salsman

From their announcement:

Great News!!!

WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:26:40 AM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello WhiteCoiners,

"Whitecoiners" --really? How about WhiteRiders (lol)

This is great news and something I can work with in the coming months. Looks like the volume is already starting to pick up and not sure how stable this coin is going to be in the coming weeks with the massive influx that is about to happen with the Silkcoin and SilkRoad dumps..should be interesting.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
surfguy72

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:41:04 AM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello WhiteCoiners,

"Whitecoiners" --really? How about WhiteRiders (lol)

This is great news and something I can work with in the coming months. Looks like the volume is already starting to pick up and not sure how stable this coin is going to be in the coming weeks with the massive influx that is about to happen with the Silkcoin and SilkRoad dumps..should be interesting.

Haha, may need to work on the nickname.

Be sure to help us guide our journey, need all the input we can get.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
blitzkitten

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:46:57 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 06:59:00 AM by blitzkitten

nice work guys! great news coming in, got Ownski back on side too!

I think the long term mining plan for WOC is a solid option, PoS is definately an interesting method used to attempt to keep a crypto relevant and value up by it's limited minability.

But PoS hasnt really shown any great advantage over PoW coin..

PoW does keep a coin relevant (by making them obtainable by miners) and has been shown in a recent post people are still wanting to mine WC, miners (like myself) first question about a coin is 'can i mine it?' so a PoW gives a yes to the number one question.

I do think a sizeable pre-mine for IPO is a good idea, it's been noted by myself and others that large pre-mines do deter miners and reduce interest in a coin because it may look scammy, but with WOC already having a community involved and a fair bit of press, if it is transparent and we are an informed group then I think we can counteract that.

Not to mention that if initial interest is a bit low then it will avoid that initial pump and dump insta mine; definately a positive thing in my mind because people just going for instamine dump reduces the integrity of a market and have a disproportional amount of funds.

This would create a place where momentum builds, I can't see anything better in the crypto world than a coin which gathers momentum as it lives, we dont want WOC to be a shrinking violet.

For a specific figure i'm not sure, but 5-10% I think is worth consideration, it may not be terribly satisfying for those wanting to make a quick buck by getting in quick and selling as fast as they can, but for people who look at where a coin is going and if it actually has merit then they will see the value.

Lastly i think there has to be a fairly big pre-mine for the IPO as I think there will be a lot of interest in buying WOC even if its just from within the community and if it ends up making WOC vastly more valuable I could see it killing off WC itself.
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:29:23 AM

I think the long term mining plan for WOC is a solid option, PoS is definately an interesting method used to attempt to keep a crypto relevant and value up by it's limited minability.

PoW does keep a coin relevant (by making them obtainable by miners) and has been shown in a recent thread people are still wanting to mine WC, miners (like myself) first question about a coin is 'can i mine it?' so a PoW gives a yes to the number one question.

I do think a sizeable pre-mine for IPO is a good idea, it's been noted by myself and others that large pre-mines do deter miners and reduce interest in a coin because it may look scammy, but with WOC already having a community involved and a fair bit of press, if it is transparent and we are an informed group then I think we can counteract that.

Not to mention that if initial interest is a bit low then it will avoid that initial pump and dump insta mine; definately a positive thing in my mind because people just going for instamine dump reduces the integrity of a market and have a disproportional amount of funds.

This would create a place where momentum builds, I can't see anything better in the crypto world than a coin which gathers momentum as it lives, we dont want WOC to be a shrinking violet.

For a specific figure i'm not sure, but 5-10% I think is worth consideration, it may not be terribly satisfying for those wanting to make a quick buck by getting in quick and selling as fast as they can, but for people who look at where a coin is going and if it actually has merit then they will see the value.

Lastly i think there has to be a fairly big pre-mine for the IPO as I think there will be a lot of interest in buying WOC even if its just from within the community and if it ends up making WOC vastly more valuable I could see it killing off WC itself.

PoS uses zero power. That's the advantage over PoW.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
blitzkitten

Activity: 483

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:51:50 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 05:25:23 AM by blitzkitten

PoW does keep a coin relevant (by making them obtainable by miners) and has been shown in a recent thread people are still wanting to mine WC, miners (like myself) first question about a coin is 'can i mine it?' so a PoW gives a yes to the number one question.

PoS uses zero power. That's the advantage over PoW.

too true, well actually except the multipool which isnt direct but its power to get coins
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:51:43 AM

Wank coin has more of a market cap than WC, now that's funny. 
vleroybrown

Activity: 1143
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:54:01 AM

We plant 1000 seeds to watch 10 flowers grow. 

Or something like that, is a chinese proverb.  The way I feel today is that one of those flowers is popping its little head out lol.

I have seen and felt this firsthand the last couple weeks.  I feeder that carried lots of sunflower was the source of a strong plant that was transplanted to too small of a pot.  Now it wants to fall over it the slightest breeze.
Pages: « 1 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 [551] 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: