Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:45:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:13:58 AM

Bought 600 000 at 1400 and now wake up to this sht..

Shocked
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:14:21 AM

This is the last stage of the scam, where they dump the coins and leave. beware
Why they did not dump when price was more then 2000..makes no sence

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Cheena

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:14:50 AM

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM WHITECOIN

AUTHOR: Mogonzo

I stepped in as head of PR only a couple of days ago, and it's been a wild ride. Unfortunately it's about to get wilder for all of us.

After multiple reports of problems with WhiteCoin not staking several people began investigating this issue, among them two of the whitecoin pool operators. As the person responsible for communicating both chunkypools' and whitecoin's message, I've found myself in a pretty uncomfortable position.

I've submitted requests for clarifications to the devs on this issue, and have yet to receive a response.

What we've learned

The investigation into the staking issue is ongoing, however we have learned of a vulnerability in WhiteCoin's blockchain that will require emergency action by the community.

Chunkypools offers port to protect WhiteCoin against 51% attack: PORT 3377

If you want to protect your investment, rather than crashing the doors of mintpal I suggest you visit whitecoinpool.com, create a worker if you have not already, and point to port 3377.

It's my job to communicate for the people who contract my services. However, that contract exists with the public as well... and I must give it to you straight. Currently it would not take much hash to take over the blockchain and perform a hard fork.

One of the most important purposes in crypto is that if the devs get sick, hit by a bus, or abducted by a UFO...  the community will have an option to take over maintenance of a coin. WhiteCoin can easily recover from this problem if the community rallies to protect the blockchain with hash until an update can be performed.

ChunkyPools offers hard fork and the facilitation of an update if the community requests it

If the devs do not re-appear ChunkyPools and others have offered to facilitate the hard forking of whitecoin and the release of an updated fix. It would not take long. But it does require your support and consent.

I have a great deal of experience with online communities, and I'm here because I see the potential in this one. All we need to do is rally behind a port with our hash and make our voices heard.

The Whitecoin Community does have an option

There is enough community interest and exchange volume in this coin for us to turn this around immediately. I've been working tirelessly for weeks promoting this multipool and developing a re-branding that will blow away every single one of you. I will do everything I can to help you -if you want it- even if it means creating a WhiteCoin foundation as a community. Escrow services to raise funds and consensus based decision making systems are not very hard to implement.

I will try to answer as many questions as I can for you here.

Sincerely,

Mogonzo

How many accounts have you got on BCY mogonzo first you post from UncleIro then from yingyang then from mogonzo ?

Uncle Iro is not mine I believe it is a misguided supporter. That situation should be handled. I was granted access to yinyangteam as part of my duties while head of PR for whitecoin, as that acccount had the op. This is my personal account.
Misguided supporter broke the news before him,
stop your lies mogonzo, you were typing this on BCT as you chatted to us on IRC, and then you said to us to read it, and then you cried wolf when somebody pointed out that it wasn't from the official account.

I will get you mogonzo you are the crook.

HODL !
kizb

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:14:57 AM

Could someone point out the hills that I should run for?  Tongue

Wait it out, this is a good opportunity to buy.

Worst advice EVER!  

I have 600K WC and am not buying a single WC more till its fate is determined.  Lets just all hope that Mogonzo can fix this mess.  Great job on giving us updates at least while working on a solution.  
ycm82

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:15:48 AM

look at the price of WC drop like a stone.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:17:40 AM

Yesterday was "BC pump we got da sheeet" everyone chill or dump your coins. Just have faith
rudius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:17:53 AM

READ CAREFULLY WHAT COMES BELOW

This a badass market manipulation... Just take some space, have a walk and think about the timeline. It s perfect.

1) A lot of hype about a coin with the best name for a colored coin. The same scheme that BC and it is good

2) let everyone buy it high. Actually 1000sat means a marketcap of 1,5M$!!! That s huge for a new coin, really huge. Not a lot of space to go up whithout a succesfull community.

3) End of POS. Everyone wanted a launch to the moon Smiley ok guys, just explain to me why the coin was capped. Someone did want to sell around 1400sat. Not a bad choice regarding the market cap. This coin could have been very high but didn t.

4) Yesterday, there has been a decrease on the volume. People starting to get bored. I was waiting for the final shakeout before the launch.

5) At the maximum frequentation in the forum (it s the we), a very bad communication about  some problems. We don t knwo more, just that we have to turn all of ou hashes to chunky which will save us...
That was the best time to announce it in order to start a panic sell. That was the best way to start a panic sell. Someone bought all your panic sells for the half of the average buy price.

So 2 questions :  "Who is behind the sell wall at 1400 and who was buying the dips? How did he know that there will be a panic sell?"

To be honnest, I dont trust mongonzo anymore. He must be tied with this.

And to conclude, all of what they want is miners to go to chunky pool. They didn t want to add hashcows in the OP post??? why??? They did talk about a scam with thewhitecoinpool??? I guess the only reason is that chunkypool is the best and we have to trust them blindly?

Please think about all of it, take a walk and stop being a sheep. I know these markets are not regulated, but that s no reason to give them your money. The good news is that they really want it to succeed since they manage to do one of the biggest shakeout that i know of.

I have a lot of WC and i m not selling them. I dont feel so bad because i have an average buy around 800 so i think i m thinking pretty clearly.

Guys i love this pic!

freebird

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

Freedom through Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:17:54 AM

I was granted access to yinyangteam as part of my duties while head of PR for whitecoin, as that acccount had the op. This is my personal account.

Who hired you? And who else has an official role in this coin?

I appreciate your efforts to save WC. At this point transparency is essential for the coin to regain credibility and have a chance to survive.

Grantcoin: Currency with a Conscience. Distributed as charitable grants by a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. Learn more at Grantcoin.org
Cheena

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:19:06 AM

Why is a newbie account with 2 posts posting this?

I stepped in as head of PR only a couple of days ago, and it's been a wild ride. Unfortunately it's about to get wilder for all of us.

After multiple reports of problems with WhiteCoin not staking several people began investigating this issue, among them two of the whitecoin pool operators. As the person responsible for communicating both chunkypools' and whitecoin's message, I've found myself in a pretty uncomfortable position.

I've submitted requests for clarifications to the devs on this issue, and have yet to receive a response.

What we've learned

The investigation into the staking issue is ongoing, however we have learned of a vulnerability in WhiteCoin's blockchain that will require emergency action by the community.

If you want to protect your investment, rather than crashing the doors of mintpal I suggest you visit whitecoinpool.com, create a worker if you have not already, and point to port 3377.

It's my job to communicate for the people who contract my services. However, that contract exists with the public as well... and I must give it to you straight. Currently it would not take much hash to take over the blockchain and perform a hard fork.

One of the most important purposes in crypto is that if the devs get sick, hit by a bus, or abducted by a UFO...  the community will have an option to take over maintenance of a coin. WhiteCoin can easily recover from this problem if the community rallies to protect the blockchain with hash until an update can be performed.

ChunkyPools offers hard fork and the facilitation of an update if the community requests it

If the devs do not re-appear ChunkyPools and others have offered to facilitate the hard forking of whitecoin and the release of an updated fix. It would not take long. But it does require your support and consent.

I have a great deal of experience with online communities, and I'm here because I see the potential in this one. All we need to do is rally behind a port with our hash and make our voices heard.

There is enough community interest and exchange volume in this coin for us to turn this around immediately. I've been working tirelessly for weeks promoting this multipool and developing a re-branding that will blow away every single one of you. I will do everything I can to help you -if you want it- even if it means creating a WhiteCoin foundation as a community. Escrow services to raise funds and consensus based decision making systems are not very hard to implement.

Sincerely,

Mogonzo

SPAM. Lol. New user 2 posts.

What we've learned

One of the most important purposes in crypto is that if the devs get sick, hit by a bus, or abducted by a UFO...  the community will have an option to take over maintenance of a coin. WhiteCoin can easily recover from this problem if the community rallies to protect the blockchain with hash until an update can be performed.

Sincerely,

Mogonzo

SPAM. Lol. New user 2 posts.

it's mogonzo posting
come ask him https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#WhiteCoin

After many reports of problems with WhiteCoin not staking an investigating was launched, among our investigators were two of the whitecoin pool operators. I've submitted requests for clarifications to the devs on this issue, and have yet to receive a response.

What we've learned

If you want to protect your investment, rather than crashing the doors of mintpal I suggest you visit whitecoinpool.com, create a worker and point to port 3377. Block rewards are now at 10 on the old PoW network which means there is not much profit in this for chunky or anyone. You'd be doing this to protect your coin.

On a personal note, it's my job to communicate for the people who contract my services. However that contract exists with the public as well... and I must give it to you straight. Currently it would not take much hash to take over the blockchain and perform a hard fork.

One of the most important purposes behind cryptocurrency is that if the devs get sick, hit by a bus, or abducted by a UFO...  the community will has an option to take control. WhiteCoin can easily recover from this problem if the community rallies to protect the blockchain with hash until an update can be performed.

Even if the devs truly do not return, there is enough community interest and exchange volume in this coin for us to turn this around immediately. I've been working tirelessly for weeks promoting this multipool and developing a re-branding that will blow away every single one of you. I will do everything I can to help you -if you want it- even if it means we have to found a WhiteCoin foundation as a community. Escrow services to raise funds and consensus based decision making systems are not very hard to implement.

Sincerely,

Mogonzo

Lies upon Lies, He just said a misguided supporter posted it

HODL !
mogonzo

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:21:19 AM

I was granted access to yinyangteam as part of my duties while head of PR for whitecoin, as that acccount had the op. This is my personal account.

I appreciate your efforts to save WC. At this point transparency is essential for the coin to regain credibility and have a chance to survive.

Kleevee "hired" me in exchange for us gettign all fees from the multipool. Thanks very much for the support, giving it my all.

EDIT: A better way to explain it is that chunkypools offered to do it and to support whitecoin with marketing advice. So chunkypools got the fees, and as a partner at chunky I was going to get a cut.

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
Cheena

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:22:04 AM

Kleevee "hired" me in exchange for us gettign all fees from the multipool. Thanks very much for the support, giving it my all.

Answer the post before this, you charlatan

HODL !
mogonzo

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:24:09 AM

Due respect, who the hell cares about uncle iro now. You can clearly see it was an earlier draft that was posted by that account. I've been up for 36 hours trying to prevent a total disaster here, and I thought I'd successfully posted but didn't. I made a mistake and tried my best to fix it. I apologize.

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
Cheena

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:24:31 AM

take your miners off chunky pool, don't let the 51% attack happen! I'm pretty sure this is a scam to destroy white coin. Real dev has been posting within the last day.

They are banning anyone who tries to challenge or expose their treacherous ways on IRC.

HODL !
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:24:34 AM

stick a fork in whitecoin, it's done

heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:24:55 AM

News just in: hard forking with name change to soup-kitchen coin cos everyone is now poor.
Cheena

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:25:46 AM

Due respect, who the hell cares about uncle iro now. You can clearly see it was an earlier draft that was posted by that account. I've been up for 36 hours trying to prevent a total disaster here, and I thought I'd successfully posted but didn't. I made a mistake and tried my best to fix it. I apologize.

UncleIro broke the news before you, How come ? You were the one writing the statement, how did uncleiro get access to it ?

Can somebody post a chat log from IRC please where moscamo announced that he had an important statement/

HODL !
freebird

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

Freedom through Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:26:09 AM

take your miners off chunky pool, don't let the 51% attack happen! I'm pretty sure this is a scam to destroy white coin. Real dev has been posting within the last day.

Probably not. We know who Mogonzo is. He's a real person with a known real name: Chris Salsman (https://twitter.com/mogonz0). He is putting his reputation on the line here. I think we should let him try to fix the problems with WC.

Grantcoin: Currency with a Conscience. Distributed as charitable grants by a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. Learn more at Grantcoin.org
9kracing

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:26:21 AM

Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:26:48 AM

Probably not. We know who Mogonzo is. He's a real person with a known real name: Chris Salsman (https://twitter.com/mogonz0). He is putting his reputation on the line here. I think we should let him try to fix the problems with WC.

Exactly. You guy stop the fud right now.
itos

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:27:18 AM

Cant believe we are seeing initial Bittex prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: