Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:11:54 AM

what problem has this coin? what is the bug that the wallet or blockchain has ? I've missed something and I dont know what it is, can someone explain please? ty

Basically the Pow Stage never ended, the coin was still being mined.

People have been asking around info on the staking, but nobody replied.

Dev dumped market with premine and left all others to sink.

Now this mogonzo wants to do a 51 percent and take over the coin

And who is saying that mogonzo is not just part of the plan?

Here's the WC blockchain

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/WhiteCoin

Money supply is only increasing by staking.

it doesnt make sense that some blocks has 0.1 value if it was mined, unless staked of course, but how can we stake our coins? I'm new on this, sorry for all the questions, I want to know if cheena and the others are hired dumpers for the coin, so inverstors can buy in cheap, or if what he is saying is all correct and we should leave the traing

ty in advance

I only asked simple questions and try to provide facts as I see them. But got pulled into name calling and bs from low lifes which cheena is. So, I won't believe a word cheena or others are saying. Just wait.
MaxOnBit

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:13:39 AM

Sell this shit until it's too late. Move in to Black, Dark, Cinni (if you like PoS). This is nice Project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=584689
Don't waste your time and money here.

thisisit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:14:40 AM

sorry, can someone summarize in a few sentences what is wrong with whitecoin?

any coin that makes me a profit.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:16:03 AM

Sell this shit until it's too late. Move in to Black, Dark, Cinni (if you like Pos). This is nice Project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=584689
Don't waste your time and money here.
dont spam with other coins..

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
piotrek

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:18:06 AM

Probably no dev onboard and some issues in wallet with PoS phase.

My WC tip tank: Wh5S4yYXXNet3oWqcDCV3KuBSGpCHnqP
orpington

Activity: 784
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:18:48 AM

Probably no dev onboard.

dev overboard!!!
dzonikg28

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:19:19 AM

DEV is stupid and did not build POS wallet like it shoud  ..chunkypools and people there will fix it ..but tons off FUD people who want to buy low.

It was same with black coin when mutipool was broken whailes wuth their multi accounts posted FUD and FUD that black coin is dead to make people sell them for 500 satishis..history repeats

All this people who scream you to sell are now buying

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
thisisit

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:23:05 AM

DEV is stupid and did not build POS wallet like it shoud  ..chunkypools and people there will fix it ..but tons off FUD people who want to buy low.

It was same with black coin when mutipool was broken whailes wuth their multi accounts posted FUD and FUD that black coin is dead to make people sell them for 500 satishis..history repeats

oke but what is wrong in this wallet? pos does not work, or what?

mogonzo

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:24:02 AM

An important update regarding whitecoin

I would like to thank everyone for their support. I am amazed at how this community has come together. Since announcing this, I've had hundreds of people reach out to me offer moral, material, and technical support.

A work group of major stakeholders in whitecoin has been assembled, our plan is to commission a dev to properly update the wallet for us in the coming hours. We have found the dev we need. However, we feel it is only fair that those who are devoting their expertise be compensated. Real people with real jobs will be dropping everything to save whitecoin. 

Our plan will be handled via a transparent process, we will not accept code from an anonymous or non-qualified dev. Here are some basic facts for everyone:

1. The premine is gone, we believe it was dumped long ago, and still no contact from the whitecoin creators.
2. A vast and financially backed alliance is forming to create a legitimate whitecoin foundation.
3. The blockchain is secure and your coins are safe.
4. We expect to release a wallet update within 24 hours if not much sooner.
5. To continue to protect the block chain, if you support this plan, we ask you to point your hash to whitecoinpool.com at port 3377
6. We continue to request that all users avoid transferring their coins wallet to wallet, and that exchanges not permit exit of whitecoin until the update and hard fork.
7. Notice of the hard fork will be given in advance.
8. Transparent fundraising via an escrow service will be announced tomorrow so that whitecoin can move to the next phase and recover.
9. All users at whitecoinpool.com (chunkypools) were protected from this crash by virtue of the fact we had no time or faith to process our final WhiteCoin buys once this situation became clear. Your hash from the last 24(approx) hours has been protected as BTC, payouts will resume in the morning.
10. After this message you will not hear from us until morning, when after I've received an update on the new devteam's progress, I will make a followup announcement.

My personal goal is to see WhiteCoin move to 10K sat+ where our community believes it should be. I won't quit until that happens.

Thanks again for all your support and patience, point your miners, let's get some sleep, and it's a new day for whitecoin tomorrow.

With highest respects,

Chris Salsman

(mogonzo)

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
dzonikg28

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:25:37 AM

POS not work..

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
chango

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:27:31 AM

Do not lie, BC was never broken, it was a very smooth transition between POW and POS.

Cheers!.
piotrek

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:27:54 AM

DEV is stupid and did not build POS wallet like it shoud  ..chunkypools and people there will fix it ..but tons off FUD people who want to buy low.

Nice explanation, thank you!
I will go eat my steak now and wait till 10k SAT.

My WC tip tank: Wh5S4yYXXNet3oWqcDCV3KuBSGpCHnqP
multioptions

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:28:36 AM

I would like to thank everyone for their support. I am amazed at how this community has come together. Since announcing this, I've had hundreds of people reach out to me offer moral, material, and technical support.

A work group of major stakeholders in whitecoin has been assembled, our plan is to commission a dev to properly update the wallet for us in the coming hours. We have found the dev we need. However, we feel it is only fair that those who are devoting their expertise be compensated. Real people with real jobs will be dropping everything to save whitecoin. 

Our plan will be handled via a transparent process, we will not accept code from an anonymous or non-qualified dev. Here are some basic facts for everyone:

1. The premine is gone, we believe it was dumped long ago, and still no contact from the whitecoin creators.
2. A vast and financially backed alliance is forming to create a legitimate whitecoin foundation.
5. To continue to protect the block chain, if you support this plan, we ask you to point your hash to whitecoinpool.com at port 3377
6. We continue to request that all users avoid transferring their coins wallet to wallet, and that exchanges not permit exit of whitecoin until the update and hard fork.
8. Transparent fundraising via an escrow service will be announced tomorrow so that whitecoin can move to the next phase and recover.
9. All users at whitecoinpool.com (chunkypools) were protected from this crash by virtue of the fact we had no time or faith to process our final WhiteCoin buys once this situation became clear. Your hash from the last 24(approx) hours has been protected as BTC, payouts will resume in the morning.
10. After this message you will not hear from us until morning, when after I've received an update on the new devteam's progress, I will make a followup announcement.

My personal goal is to see WhiteCoin move to 10K sat+ where our community believes it should be. I won't quit until that happens.

Thanks again for all your support and patience, point your miners, let's get some sleep, and it's a new day for whitecoin tomorrow.

With highest respects,

Chris Salsman

(mogonzo)

Let's do it
dzonikg28

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:29:07 AM

Do not lie, BC was never broken, it was a very smooth transition between POW and POS.

Cheers!.
Read mu post ...if you know to read.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:30:29 AM

With highest respects,

Chris Salsman

(mogonzo)

thanks for the info
will leave my 4 workers on chunky to protect wc.
please give us infos on a regular basis because we miners need to pay bills
amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:30:36 AM

With highest respects,

Chris Salsman

(mogonzo)

Let's do it

+1

Please, ignore guys trying to create "panic sell".

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
thisisit

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:31:31 AM

POS not work..

this because maxstakeage was set to -1?

RJ2013

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:34:36 AM

its time to buy some cheap tomato now at mintpal, i hope my 2btc will become 10btc after a week  Roll Eyes, i still have faith with this fucking coin...cheers

freebird

Activity: 414

Freedom through Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:35:04 AM

With highest respects,

Chris Salsman

(mogonzo)

Thanks Chris for the update and your hard work.

Grantcoin: Currency with a Conscience. Distributed as charitable grants by a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. Learn more at Grantcoin.org
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:36:23 AM

most. dysfunctional. coin. ever.
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: